DoorDashed

Story Info
A handsome delivery driver helps a horny girl climax.
3.5k words
4.61
17.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of crisp rain entered my nostrils as I laid with closed eyes. A faint buzz filled my ears - the vibrations from my favorite toy. My right hand gripped tightly around the small black bullet, my left hand resting on my laptop mouse pad paused while searching for another video. My eyes open and I finally decide on something to get off to, and get comfortable. Creampie porn is my favorite.

As the video starts my mind wanders, thinking about the hot fluid and how it drips out after he fills you. The actors begin speaking and I'm pulled from my short lived fantasy. I look at my computer screen and press the bullet to my swollen clit. As the video reaches its penetrative point I'm getting close. I'm painfully horny tonight, my hormones are going insane. I press the vibrator harder to my clit head on, then trace lighter "U" shapes up and around it. I take my free left hand and reach to my right, where I had previously placed my favorite cock. A 7 inch clear silicone dildo, smooth, slippery, and known to make me squirt. I place the toy on my bare chest, where my tank top has slid down and exposed my skin. My left hand wanders down to my wet pussy, my index finger tracing my opening. I let out a soft moan and quickly reach for my toy, I'm getting needy.

My ovaries ache lightly, almost begging me to give in and feed their desires. I place the cock against my opening and as it makes contact I feel my pussy pulse, aching harder to be stretched, and I let out a louder moan. As I go to push the clear phallus into my soaking center I'm rudely interrupted by my apartment's doorbell. In my hormonal frenzy I totally forgot I had ordered DoorDash. I drop my toys and pull my shirt up to cover my breasts. As I head to my bedroom door I grab a pair of boyshorts, underwear that fully covers your bits, off my dresser and slip them on. I rush to the front door and peep out the little hole in the middle of it. A tall man stands on the other side. He's in a pullover sweatshirt, his short messy brown hair is tucked under his black hood, blue eyes fixed on the moon peeking from behind the rain filled clouds, and his strong jaw angled upward toward the cloudy night sky. I open the door gingerly and smile,

"Hi, you order DoorDash?" he questions.

I nod, still smiling.

"Awesome. Here's your food ma'am," he takes a moment to break eye contact and look me up and down. The gaze of his stunning cyan eyes only made me more wet. I watched him linger at my chest and I glance down, my shirt is barely on. My shorts are pulled tight against my vulva, leaving very little to his imagination. I look back up at him and bite my lip. He's smirking a little, but still looking down at my shorts.

"You know, your bedroom window is open."

My eyes widen, I feel my cheeks get hot.

"I uh. It was a movie I-" he laughs and interrupts me.

"It's okay, I really liked what I heard," he winks at me and smiles.

Obviously, this flusters me more. I feel my shorts start to soak, I'm beyond needy at this point.

"I'm sorry, I'm ovulating and I just got so horny I didn't even think to close the window. The rain smells so nice and again, I was so horny," I manage to get the words out quick enough to not trip over them. I shyly break eye contact and look toward the ground, my eyes grazing over the dasher's obvious bulge on my way down. He's either rock hard or a weird breed of centaur. My fixed view on the ground is replaced by blue jeans and chuck taylors as the tall man steps toward me. As he gets closer his bulge is even bigger and more obvious to me.

"You know usually I'm in this to get tips, but I'd really like to give you one... If you know what I mean."

My face snaps towards his, analyzing his expression to detect any hint of insincerity.

He is serious.

My eyes widen, again.

He smiles coyly at me, I drip a little more into my shorts. I inhale deeply and bring myself to smirk back at him.

"Do good enough and maybe I'll share some of this with you. It's ice cream," I smile, bite my lip, and wink. The excitement is visible in his eyes, he takes his hand and places it on my waist, it feels warm and strong. I take my left hand and loop my index and middle finger through one of his front belt loops to pull him inside.

We step through the threshold, he closes the door, and immediately I feel his large hand apply pressure to my hip - drawing me in closer to him. Our bodies press together and the reaction in me is immediate. My shorts were already soaked, but now I can feel it starting to drip onto my thighs. I'm breathing heavily already, just in anticipation of our lips touching.

His gaze meets mine and he smiles. His spare hand reaches upward and finds its resting place on my cheek. His palm is soft, and warm. I can vaguely smell his laundry detergent on his hoodie, and rain. His hand is bigger than my cheek, his fingertips are resting in my hair. I'm looking up at him, he's smiling softly down at me. He pulls me gently up toward him, I stand up on my toes to reach. I raise my hands and place one on his lower ribs, his abdomen feels soft but still muscular. I can feel each of his breaths. My other hand reaches up to his forearm, resting just below his hand on my face. I feel our mouths meet and how soft he is. His lips feel soft but he's firm with them against mine. He tastes so good. I let out a soft moan against his lips, and I feel his tongue graze my lower lip gently. I press my body against him harder, and he tightens his grip on my waist. He wraps his arm fully around me, his hand shifting from one side of my body to the other.

We continue like that for a moment, until he moves his hand lower into my shorts. He gently slides his finger into the top seam, grazing his fingertips against my ass and then firmly gripping a handful of it. He's much larger than me, his hand covers my entire ass cheek, his index finger is resting just next to my opening. I inhale deeply as he squeezes, and I feel him smile against my lips. He slides his hand from my cheek to the back of my head and kisses me deeper. As his tongue makes its way to my lips I close them around it and suck lightly. In response, he smirks, and pushes us closer together to regain control. The hand on my ass extends it's index finger, placing it directly on my bare vulva. I gasp as he makes contact, and he pulls his face away from mine.

"You're so fucking wet. God."

I feel my face get hot again.

"I was about to cum before... I'm really sensitive. And uh, well, this is really fucking hot," I laugh nervously.

He laughs. "Where's your bedroom?"

As he asks the question his index finger pushes into me, slides up against my opening, and back up out of my shorts, giving a squeeze before fully leaving. He pulls himself away from me and pauses, waiting for me to lead the way. I turn toward the hallway, a bit hazy. I take his hand in mine and pull him toward my bedroom at the end of the short hall. As we walk in I direct him to the bed and as I sit him down he looks at me.

"By the way, the app said your name is Onyx?"

"That is indeed me," I smile.

"Like the Pokémon?" he asks.

I giggle a little, "Or the rock, yeah."

He nods.

"So," I pause, "Um, what's your name? I didn't, uh, check the app." I let out a nervous chuckle again.

He reaches out and places his hands on my hips, pulling me toward him and placing me between his legs against the side of my bed.

"It's Alex, very glad to meet you," he flashes a goofy grin and then a genuine smile. I giggle.

"As am I!"

He clears his throat. "So, any way I could ask you to remove this nice shirt you have on?"

I laugh. "Only if you remove yours. It's only fair."

I'm enjoying our banter a lot, I'm feeling a lot less nervous. He's really fucking attractive.

He contemplates for a moment before sliding his hands down to my thighs, and transitions to standing up while also somehow picking me up by my thighs?

I blink and my legs are wrapped around him, his hard cock pressed through his jeans against my wet shorts. He turns us around and gently sets me down on the bed. He stands up straight and pulls his hoodie up over his head, then does the same with the t-shirt revealed underneath.

"Do you want to take mine off?" I offer.

He looks me up and down, smiles, and nods.

I raise my arms up, he slips his warm hands under the seam of my tank top, and then swiftly pulls it up and over my head.

As the shirt is pulled over them I can feel my breasts bounce back from the short drop. His gaze falls down to my chest and stays for a moment.

"You have really nice tits, did you know?"

I laugh, "Yeah actually I'm a bit of a fan myself."

He smirks at me, then pushes me gently back onto the bed before placing himself over top of me. His hands explore both of my tits before he brings his lips to my left nipple.

"This one looks different, I like it."

I start feeling shy, and cover my face with my hands.

"Yeah that one is inverted. It's name is Josh."

He looks up at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Josh?"

I nod, "Yeah, that one is Josh and the other is Drake. Josh is slightly larger and unconventionally attractive, Drake is smaller and looks normal," I giggle a little nervously.

He laughs heartily, "Oh my god that's amazing. You named them that?"

"Yeah, like, years ago," I let out a short chuckle.

His mouth finds its place back on my left nipple, and his hand on my right, eliciting a soft moan from me. His hand wanders down to my still-soaking-shorts and softly he rubs me from the outside of my shorts.

"Alex, I know we just met but I'm going to need you to fuck me," I plead.

He lets out a short laugh in surprise at my sudden confidence.

Before I can say another word he's found his way into my shorts, and has two fingers rubbing small circles around my clit.

"So if I had to take my shirt off for you to remove yours, do the same rules apply to pants?"

I smile at him and nod.

"Well then I will extend to you the same courtesy you gave me, would you like to take off my pants? I know I'd really fucking like to take off yours."

I bite my lip at him and nod once again. He lifts himself up off of me and stands up. I undo his belt and unbutton his jeans.

"See now this isn't fair, I'm not wearing anything under my shorts here. You've got boxers."

He scoffs, "I'm so sorry, I know it's illegal to wear underwear!"

I raise my eyebrow at him, "These shorts are underwear," I argue.

He laughs "You answered the door in underwear? You wanted to fuck me from the start!"

I pull his jeans down quickly and place my hands on the hem of his boxers to shift the subject.

"No no, you removed my pants. I'm removing your underwear now," he says and pushes me back to the bed. His index finger slides into my shorts through each leg hole, his finger grazing firmly across my aching clit as it goes. He swiftly pulls the underwear down off my hips, and then uses both hands to pull them down off my legs.

"You have such a beautiful pussy, Onyx. You're so wet for me."

I feel my chest rising and falling quickly. He makes me feel breathless. He lowers his face to be level with my center. He lefts each of my thighs up, places his thumbs on either side of my vulva, and spreads. My slit opens, and he places his tongue between my clit and opening. He pushes it upward and as his lower lip touches the head he closes his top lip around it and sucks softly. I run my hand through his hair and moan. He traces figure eights around my clit and over my inner lips with his tongue, and I rock my hips gently - matching his pace.

"You keep moving your hips like that, I'm gonna have to stretch you out."

"Promise?" I tease.

He releases his thumbs and wraps his arms around my thighs, then pulls me quickly toward him.

"I'd like to let you take my boxers off but I want to fuck you now," he says as he pulls his underwear down and off. His hard cock, wavering in retaliation of the quick motion, has a single drip of precum on its tip. The sight alone is making my pussy twitch. I hope he cums in me. He takes his hand and guides his cock along my clit, the sliding back and forth pulling short moans from me.

"You weren't lying about being super horny."

I cover my face with my hands again.

"I was going insane in here with my vibrator just fantasizing about cum."

He laughs, "About cum?"

I press my hands harder into my face in embarrassment.

"Yes, I have a massive breeding kink, and it gets even worse when I'm ovulating," I explain.

He slips his cock off my clit and against my entrance, his tip nearly inside of me.

"I guess I'll have to save that information for later use, huh?" he teases, pressing just slightly more into me. A breathy moan escapes my lips as he teases my entrance, and I push my hips slightly towards him.

"I don't think so, I said I want to fuck you," he almost growls as he presses my thighs forward and slips himself a little further into me. As I catch my breath he places his bent knees behind each of my hips so my legs drape over his. His cock is like 1/5th of the way inside of me and I'm already breathing heavily. He takes one hand and places it on my lower abdomen, with his thumb resting on my clit. His other hand rests on my hip, holding me exactly where he wants me against his throbbing cock. He rubs small circles around my clit and slowly presses himself further, I can't help but let out a loud moan as he slips deeper in. My breaths get more heavy and shallow with every inch he buries deeper inside of me. I grab the wrist of the hand he has on my hip and close my eyes. He moves slowly, taking deep strokes. I can feel him from my entrance to his tip hitting my cervix. Every thrust makes me moan louder for him. He starts picking up speed, there's no pause between my moans now, I'm losing my breath. His hard long cock feels so fucking good sliding out of my wet pussy. The sound of his skin hitting mine fills the room, accompanied by my plentiful moans and his breath. As he continues to pick up speed he lets out soft sounds of pleasure, grunts and moans under his breath. His pace slows suddenly.

"Give me your leg," he taps my left leg, and stands up at the side of the bed.

I scoot towards him and lift it up in his direction, he grabs it firmly and moves me slightly onto my right side, holding my leg to his chest so he can stand at my hips. He wastes no time and immediately uses the new leverage to pound into me.

"Oh my god, you're going to make me cum," I pant.

"I sure fucking hope so," he huffs in response, thrusting harder and flashing a grin.

I grip the sheets with my free hands and continue moaning my loudest for him.

His pace slows again and he drops my leg.

"Onyx, look at me,"

Our eyes meet, and he lowers himself down to me. There's a small space between our chests, his face is just above mine, and his cock is still deep inside of me.

"You're really beautiful."

I laugh shyly. "You are really hot." the words fall out of my mouth. "You make me nervous," I nervously chuckle.

He smirks at me, and then presses his lips to mine. He starts thrusting into me again, and in combination with kissing him I'm overwhelmed with pleasure. I grab the hair at the nape of his neck and thrust my hips into his. He moans in response, and wraps a hand around my hip to drive himself deeper into me. Our bodies are flush together, moaning against each other's lips.

"God, Onyx, you feel so fucking good. I don't want to pull out of you."

I groan, "Don't."

"You're so fucking sexy, but I can't do that," he says through breaths.

"I can afford a plan B tomorrow. Please, fucking cum in me, Alex," I plead with him.

He moans and pounds into me faster. My moaning shifts into a higher pitch, and my eyes close. He feels so fucking incredible. I can feel myself stretching around him. The thought of how I feel to him and the idea of me making him cum is bringing me closer and closer. I want to milk every drop of cum out of him and into me.

"Please cum, I need it. You feel so fucking good," I moan.

He looks me in my eyes and presses his lips to mine again, and then pulls away.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum," he says through his teeth, placing one hand on the back of my head, keeping the other firmly gripped on my hip.

"God please, give it to me," I moan louder.

He grunts and thrusts into me harder, and deeper. I feel him twitch inside of me, pressed against my cervix, followed by a warm burst in my vagina and more twitching.

The hot liquid fills me with pleasure.

"God please keep fucking me. Fuck it into me harder."

He silently accepts my request and begins thrusting hard into me, the wet sounds of our bodies making contact is loud enough to be audible over my high pitched breathy moans. He's moaning along with me which is only making it feel better, I'm so close to finishing.

I try to compose myself.

"If you... Um. If you go slowly and I use this... God. If I use this vibrator and you go slow I'll squirt on you," I manage to get the words out and grab the vibrator from the corner of the bed nearby.

His eyes widen, he nods, and smiles. His pace slows, and I press the vibrator to my clit. My volume raises once more, and he presses his hand to my face.

"You look so pretty full of my cum. You take me so well."

I moan.

"Alex, god, I'm gonna cum," I squeal.

His thumb rubs against my cheek softly and he deepens his slow strokes.

I feel the heat build up from my pussy, my breath quickens. My heart rate starts to rise. My moans have become silent and breathy, and I'm gripping at him trying to pull him in closer. My legs start to shake and I feel it starting in my center.

"I'm cumming, oh my god," I moan at the top of my lungs.

He keeps thrusting into me, faster now, and harder. I feel a familiar hot sensation, not to be fooled with when you've gotta pee, and I relax my muscles.

"You're gonna make me squirt."

He thrusts hard into me, and just as he hits my g-spot, I burst all over him, while in the same moment he releases into me. He pounds me harder, our combined fluid collecting between us.

"You take my cum so well, Onyx, fuck," he breathes into my ear, and slows his pace to a stop.

We're both breathing heavily, his cock still pulsing inside of me - teasing me with another round of breeding.

"You're really fucking good," I laugh.

"Oh god, my ice cream probably melted didn't it?"

He chuckles, "Yeah, probably."

I giggle, "I'll still give you five stars. I mean, I'm satisfied with the service I received today."

He straightens his body a bit and thrusts into me.

"I'm happy to provide the service again sometime."

_______