Adventures of Nikon

Story Info
A sexy path with a mysterious woman.
2.9k words
4.45
4.5k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you why I signed that NDA without fully understanding half of the legal jargon written on it: I was broke. Like, charging my camera batteries at the coffee shop, broke. Like, AC set at 82, broke. But you don't want to hear that. I signed the NDA because the mystery client offered half my full day's fee upfront and covered my travel expenses including lodging. And I'm not breaking my NDA because she had the lawyer tear it up at some point.

Like I said, half the stuff in the NDA just sounded like Charlie Brown's teacher to me. Although, I did pick up that it was a half day's job that covered bridal preparation and some ceremony shots. Miss Client wanted digital and hard cover print, which is not new, but it stated in the document I signed that she would have to be present when I work on them. Weird. Editing and compiling is a personal and intimate thing, for me at least.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It wasn't a first-class ticket that she got me and the uber ride was not Lux but they were both free. Once checked in, I learned that my room was right in front of the bridal suite. How convenient, I thought.

Early the next morning, a stationery slipped under the door. Off white with pink embossed lettering. "Fancy" I said to myself as I inspected the stationery.

"Miss Lima expects you in her room (Rm 1015) at 2:30 pm sharp. Please do not be late. Use the attached room key and let yourself inside." The note stated.

Clear cut and straight to the point. The NDA should have been a clear clue about my client, but this stationery solidified that I was not working with your run of the mill bride. She also did not seem like a bridezilla. But then again, I don't think I actually have made any direct contact with her. Rich people and their handlers. I scoffed at the idea, but I would probably have the same set up if I can afford it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I checked and rechecked my batteries. SD cards were scrubbed and loaded in each camera. Why am I nervous? Yes, I need the money. Yes, she's rich. She's also just another client. I grabbed my bags and walked out. I half expected the keycard to not work. But the light turned green. The mechanism clicked and I was able to simply walk in.

The wheels of my bag rolled smoothly against the marble floor of the foyer. This place was...grand. No time to admire the place I can't afford. Then a sultry voice called out from somewhere in the spacious suite.

"2:30...right on time" she peeked from a doorway to the right. Bedroom perhaps? An adjoining room? A portal to another hotel? I have no idea, but she disappeared again.

"Oh yea" I managed to croak out. "Thought I'd show some professionalism."

"Ooooh goodie...I like the sound of that, Mister..?"

I looked around. Perplexed at the whole situation. Am I being pranked somehow? But I guess her question clarified my doubt about not having direct contact with her.

"Oh...uh...Jackson...but you can call me Derrick or DJ" I was still holding on to my bags, half scared to knock the vases and flower arrangements in the foyer.

"Nice to meet you Derrick...and you can come in here now."

I tried to look like I've been in this situation before as I walked in her room. The Bridal Suite was conservatively furnished and decorated: four post king sized bed, two cushioned chairs and a table between them right next to the floor to ceiling window, a bench on the foot of the bed, dresser and a mirror facing the bed and couple of small tables with flower arrangements on them.

It wasn't the simple grandeur of this room that amazed me. It wasn't the neatly arranged lacy wedding gown on the bed or the white Louboutins or the white bra and matching thongs next to them. It was Miss Lima. She stood there, in her white robe. All of 5'10 or 5'11 of her frame in a robe that seemed meant for someone way shorter than her. She stood there barefoot. Perfectly manicured pink toenails. She stood there looking at the bed. Did she want me to look at the display she had set up?

Her long brown hair flowed over her shoulders. Again, the robe seemed small. Or was it just because she was busty? The fabric of the robe clung to her chest. Round orbs underneath capped with pointy nipples pushing against the thin material of the robe. I was staring. Drinking in this view of my client. I cleared my throat and peeled my eyes off her.

"That's...that's a nice spread you got here." I chastised myself for such a choice of words.

"Thank you. The agreement does include my preparations and some level of control for me, right?"

"Yes, I do remember our contract."

She spun on the ball of her feet and stood on her tip toes. "15 minutes Mr. Jackson. I will step in the shower, and you have 15 minutes with my little display here. After that, make your way through that door and you can continue documenting my preparations." She walked away gracefully without waiting for any questions or my acknowledgement.

I used every precious second of that allotted time. Several pictures of her arrangement were taken before I moved things around. I made good use of the light coming from the curtains for her gown. I placed the thongs on her high heels and let the waist band hang out. I hung it on a rose in the vase. It made a pretty background for her rings as well. The bra was used almost the same way. I gave in to the temptation and curiosity. Confirmed. Miss Lima is 36DD. Her thongs were new. I'm sure this would be the first time it would be worn. She also wore size 7 1/2 shoes and the heels made me hope her groom is at least 6' 5" or else she'd tower over him.

When time was nearly up, I placed everything back to how they were before. With camera in hand, I opened the door that she specified. She neglected to tell me, however, that it led to the bathroom. It was massive. Almost as big as the bedroom. A big shower dominated the middle of one wall. An extra-large rainfall shower head, a bench and two handheld shower heads on either side.

She didn't acknowledge my presence. Again, she just stood there, water cascading down her curvaceous, yet toned, body. I supposed she's done showering. She ran her fingers through her wet hair and tilted her head back towards the water. She seemed to move in slow motion. Or was it because my blood drained out of my brain and down between my legs.

Miss Lima looked delicious. Scrumptious even. Dark pink nipples. No tan lines. Then her words echoed in my brain - "...continue documenting my preparations" and, clearly, this is part of her preparations. So, I brought my camera up from my hips and started taking pictures. She moved gracefully and held each pose as I took pictures. Water splashed in the open shower stall and the sound of the shutter were the only things you could hear. I assumed she couldn't hear my heart thumping in my chest. Or the throb of my cock in my pants.

Steam wafted around her. Around us. Her leg towards me was bent at the knee. It teasingly hid her pussy from my and the camera's view. Her stomach was flat with the slightest hint of a 6 pack. She turned around to face away. Miss Lima leaned forward and placed her hands on the wall. She stuck her ass out, back at me. Miss Lima either had good doctors or was blessed with the best genes from both sides, because her back side is perfection. Sculpted from soft clay and covered with the smoothest of skin. Nary a dimple or a wrinkle. Heart shaped and bubbled out quite nicely. Even the water seemed to want to cling on to her body.

Is she playing a game? Just like her bent leg earlier, her glorious rump now also teasingly hid a clear view of her pussy. She seemed to have read my mind, though. Slowly and deliberately, she lifted her right leg onto the shower bench and exposed herself to me and my camera.

Not sure if she was shaved, waxed or lasered, but she was definitely bare and smooth. Lips were distinct and dark pink like her nipples. Her position caused her inner lips to slightly part open. While I was focused on the framing and focus of my shots, her fingers coming to view was a delightful addition to the composition of the photographs. I quickly changed my setting to burst. Making sure to capture her delicate middle finger as it slid along her pussy slit before two fingers spread her lips for the camera. My legs started to cramp as I knelt behind her just outside the splatter of the water. But I didn't want to get up. I didn't want to miss anything, especially since Miss Lima started to slowly rub her clit. I debated whether to capture video clips, but I remembered that she only wanted stills for both digital and physical print.

Her whimpers and moans were barely audible over the sound of the water. Her hips jerked and bucked rhythmically. Hypnotizing me ever so gently. I'm not quite sure how long it's been since she started rubbing. Her moans had turned to a crescendo until she had to lower her foot down and press her legs together. She had given herself an orgasm in front of me. For the camera. For her album.

I was relieved though since I was finally able to stand up and stretch my legs. I refrained from checking my shots as I leaned against the bathroom countertop. As I inspect my camera for any stray water droplets, Miss Lima saunters over to me. Water dripping off her body. She leaned and whispered into my ear "Hope you liked the show, DJ...I'll meet you in the bedroom." In that slight pause, she had placed her hand on my crotch and gave my hard cock a gentle squeeze.

She gave me a devilish grin as she stepped back. Patted her body dry before walking back out to the bedroom. By the time I had gathered myself and my equipment, she was seated on the stool in front of the vanity mirror.

"It's a bit rude if you're in the same room with a naked woman and be fully dressed, DJ." She said without looking at me. She was right. Her bare ass is planted on the cushioned stool. Perfect posture as she readied herself. Tits perky, capped with hard nipples surrounded by small goosebumps from the cold air. And I'm there pitching a tent just behind her.

What can one say or do in that situation? I nodded and set my equipment down. Certainly, this was not a standard procedure, but she didn't seem to be the type to like not having things her way. For some reason, I neatly folded my shirt and pants before setting them down on a chair. Ms. Lima had stopped putting her make up on and had been watching me on the mirror. I noticed her run a finger along the top of her tits as I peeled my boxer briefs off. My cock stood straight out. Throbbing, veiny, and ready. But I'm not quite exactly sure what was to come.

There she was on her vanity chair. Naked and unbothered. Meanwhile, I still had a job to do. As I stood to her left, trying to get the best angles of her, Ms. Lima reached up and nonchalantly cupped my balls. The unexpected contact made me shiver. I looked down at her hand, then up to her face. She had a smirk on her lips. She gave a slight nod and gently squeezed my balls. I took it as a signal to take pictures. Her fingers caressed and squeezed my balls as I took pictures.

"Silly me" she broke the silence after a moment "I forgot the shiny bits." And with that, she got up from her chair and grabbed the engagement ring from the bed. She put it on and admired the big rock for a second before wrapping her fingers around my cock anew. It seemed like she made it a point to keep her ring in view of the camera. She slowly stroked my cock as I took pictures. By this time, she had applied her red lipstick on.

"I love this shade and this brand. It does not smear or transfer." She ended her statement with a sultry pucker of her lips.

"Oh...that's good to have, especially with a white dress on." I awkwardly said.

"Want to see." She asked but didn't quite waited for my answer. Ms. Lima turned on her chair and planted a kiss on the head of my cock.

"Mmmm...I think I can do better." She half moaned as she licked her lips, before kissing my cock again. "see? Doesn't smear or transfer."

"What if it's wetter?" I had to see what I can get away with at this point.

"Yea....what if?" She grinned and licked the head of my cock.

She puckered her lips once again and pressed them against the tip of my cock. Ever so slowly, she pushed forward. Her lips opened and accepted my cock in her mouth. I made sure to include her engagement ring in the shots. She was looking up at me as she got into a nice rhythm of sucking cock. Her tongue danced against the head and the underside of my cock.

She made sure that it was a wet blow job, but not a sloppy kind. It lasted maybe 2-3 minutes and she ended it with another kiss before wiping the wetness on the tip of my cock on her hard nipples.

This woman definitely is a tease and knew what she was doing. I stayed hard throughout the session, but only with her occasional stroking of my cock. She kept getting ready until she got her wedding dress on and her heels. It was curious though. Her white lace thongs were left on its original spot on the bed.

"DJ, can you do me a favor?" she said while standing at the foot of the bed, behind the bench.

"Of course, just name it" I said trying to act cool.

"Take pictures from behind, but at a very low angle."

I didn't bother answering. I laid down and spread my legs. My cock resting on my stomach. Ms. Lima took a step back and spread her feet apart. She did some poses, playing with her hair and her dress. She slowly hiked up the hem of her dress until I could get a view of her ass and pussy.

Just like in the shower, she began to play with herself. Ms. Lima bunched up her dress before getting on her knees, hovering over me. Like a pro, she reached down and grabbed my cock, pointing it up towards her pussy. It took every ounce of self-control in me to not thrust my hips up. She rubbed the head of my cock along her wet slit. Coating it with her juices.

I thought she would tease me again, but Ms. Lima slowly lowered herself on my cock. I heard her moan as the head of my cock slid in her soon-to-be-married pussy. She moved up and down, working more and more of my cock into her. She managed to have all of me in her. She just sat there for a moment. My cock buried to the hilt. Her pussy pulsed around my cock. She rocked her hips back and forth before slowly riding up and down.

Her pussy was exquisitely tight and wet. I could see her lips clinging to my shaft as she move up. I'd like to say I last like a pornstar, but that would be a lie. My moans turned into groans and Ms. Lima sensed the inevitable. I'm not even sure about the pictures I've taken at this point or if she had cum. She got up and sat on the bench, facing me, holding her thongs.

"DJ...finish on my underwear please?" she said while licking her lips.

I got up and stroke my pussy juice covered cock. Ms. Lima held her thongs up as I aimed at the crotch area. With a grunt, I started to cum. Shooting rope after rope of gooey mess. I tried to steady and be precise, but some landed on her dress. After I emptied my balls, I helped hold her dress up and she gingerly put the cum covered thong on.

I got dressed as she fixed her hair. As if on cue, the maid of honor came in and handed me my place card for the ceremony.

My cock twitched as I watched Ms. Lima walk down the aisle. She sucked my cock, she fucked me and made me cum on her thongs. She didn't say hi or made eye contact. If I were the groom, I would have thought that Ms. Lima was the perfect bride.