Adventures of Nikon Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexy path with a mysterious woman.
2.5k words
4.37
1.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorman escorted me through the lobby after I presented my ID. He pressed a code on the keypad in the elevator before pressing the 25th floor button. Interestingly enough, it was not the penthouse.

The soft ding filled the elevator, and I subconsciously gripped my backpack straps tighter. I half expected Ms. Lima to be standing by the door. However, I was not disappointed when the elevator door opened, and it wasn't her. She must have been 5'4 or 5'5 with the high heels on. Platinum blonde and the bluest eyes I've ever seen. Grey pencil skirt really accentuated her figure, and the white top hugged her ample breasts. She had a welcoming smile and a sweet demeanor about her.

"We finally meet, DJ" her hand was extended but I almost missed it. She's almost as captivating as Ms. Lima.

"Hi..Miss...? I assume you're the one that have I've been in contact with?" I managed to croak as I shake her hand.

"Amanda is fine...and yes, Ms. Lima's personal assistant. And from what I've heard, we made the right decision with hiring you as her photographer." She said with a knowing glance down to my cock before turning away.

"I...uh...glad to have not disappointed anyone, Amanda." I clutched my backpack straps again as I walked behind her.

Her heels click-clacked through the marble floor. Her ass swayed rhythmically like on a metronome. She would look back at me with a knowing smile as we walked. The whole condo is bright due to the massive floor to ceiling windows. The awe must have been obvious on my face.

"Just over 7,000 square feet not including the outside terrace. In case you're wondering. If you play your cards right, I might just show you around" she said with a sultry bite of her lower lip.

She slid the door open to the outside terrace and motioned me out. I stopped in front of her before walking out.

"You know, I feel like you know more than just me doing a good job with that...session." I looked at her up and down.

She smiled and touched my arm. "Just don't forget about your NDA, DJ"

Damn. Ms. Lima kissed and told. Or did Amanda set it all up? And where the hell is the husband? Or the other servants? Workers?

I was lost in my own thoughts with all these questions. Brought back to the present by Ms. Lima's sultry voice.

"Thank you for joining me, DJ. I hope you don't mind us meeting here."

"It's definitely my....my pleasure, Ms. Lima." Damn...this woman is wearing the most see through robe I've ever seen and nothing under. Barefoot. Her manicured toes hints about the maintenance she gets. My eyes drank her body in once again. As if I've never seen her naked before. As if she has not made me cum on her thongs before.

I sat on the couch and looked up. The vine covered pergola gave enough shade and privacy from the 10 or so floors above us. Ms. Lima handed me a card that listed the hidden WiFi network and its password.

I set my laptop and mouse on the table in front of me and got ready to work. To my surprise, Ms. Lima sat next to me. Her leg against mine. Her sheer robe clinging to the curve of her breast and anchored by her hard nipples. I must have been obviously distracted when Ms. Lima took hold of the mouse and asked if she could browse herself. After a quick tutorial, she was navigating my editing app with ease. I offered to move the laptop closer to her, but she refused. Her closeness made me feel at ease. Enough to sit back on the couch and just watch her.

She leaned in towards the laptop, her left hand resting on my thigh as she inspected the pictures I have prepared. She moved her hips ever so slightly as she watched the video of her in the shower. Her lips parted and I watched her tongue slowly run across the pink flesh.

"Like...I know that's me but it seems so surreal seeing it in video. You did such a good job, DJ." She punctuated her statement with a squeeze of my thigh. "Does my pussy really look like that? Like...it's good right?"

I looked at her wondering if she was just talking out loud or she actually wanted an answer. I cleared my throat and did a half moan, half uh huh answer. Ms. Lima has a nice pussy. Shaved smooth, her lips did not protrude too much, and her clit was prominent but not obscene.

She got up suddenly. I thought I had offended her or something. Ms. Lima daintily hiked up her robe until it barely covered her ass and stepped between my open legs. Once again, her round ass is in my view right before she lowered it on my lap. My cock was engorged at this point. Ms. Lima positioned it perfectly between her cheeks.

Is it automatic for any man to hold on to the hips of the woman sitting on his lap? Because I didn't think about it. I certainly did not plan it. I just found my hands on her hips, firmly squeezing her soft flesh. Ms. Lima moved back and forth. I assumed she was still going through the pictures and videos, and I didn't care. Her ass on my cock made me forget about my laptop or the possibility of people in the other building watching us.

After a few moments, she looked back at me. "Maybe you should let him out to play, DJ." She said with a wink.

I nodded as I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, and unzipped it. She was mindful enough to lift herself off me so that I could pull down my pants and underwear. Ms. Lima once again lowered her ass on me, this time, I felt the heat and wetness of her pussy on my bare cock. She made it a point to move up as much as possible before sliding down. Her wetness covered my throbbing cock. I could imagine her pussy lips kissing my cock as she rocked back and forth.

"I got your text Ms. Lima; how may I be of service." I almost shot up when I heard her voice. I also forgot that we were not quite alone in the property. Amanda stood to my left, eyes trained towards Ms. Lima who had not quite stopped grinding.

"Be a dear and help me out. I would want our guest to know how much I depend on you." I looked back and forth at the women. Confused, but turned on. Amanda then came over, held on to Ms. Lima's robe as she lifted off my cock. Amanda dutifully held my cock and stroked it a few times before leaning down to spit on the head. It was another surreal moment with Ms. Lima. Amanda bobbed her head up and down, leaving a nice mess of saliva on the head and most of my shaft. With one swift move, Amanda guided my cock to the entrance of her boss's waiting pussy.

Ms. Lima moaned as I penetrated her once again. Amanda looked at her handy work, looked at me, then looked at Ms. Lima. "If there's anything else I can do, just message me." And with that, she walked away. Leaving her boss to ride my cock. My hands once again found their way to her waist. I'd like to think I was guiding her, but Ms. Lima was doing what she pleased. Her pussy engulfed my cock tighter than the first time. Her juices coated the full length of my cock.

She alternated her pace from fast to slow. From bouncing on my cock to grinding her hips back and forth, with my cock buried to the hilt. My moans turned to groans at some point. Holding her hips tight. I tapped to send her a signal. She didn't notice it, or she just completely ignored it. She leaned back against me. She grinded her hips in small circles. I felt bold and reached around and cupped both of her succulent tits. I gave them a squeeze as I groaned next to her ear.

"That pussy feels so good, Ms. Lima. But I think you'd want me to pull out." I said in between my kisses to her shoulder. I squeezed her tits harder before my right hand reached down to play with her clit.

"Mmmmm just...just like that...don't cum yet DJ...make me....make me cum...on your cock." Her sultry voice whispered. Her face was towards me, eyes were closed, lips slightly parted, and breathing seductively through her mouth. I rubbed her stiff clit faster and alternated rubbing the tips of her nipples. Her movement became more frantic. Her hands moved from my head down to her tits and then griped my wrists.

"Just...just like that DJ. Feel my juices. Make me cum again. Again...make me cum again,"

With that, I guided her fingers to her clit and I held her tight by the waist. I braced my feet on the floor and lifted her just enough off of me. My hips moved up and down as fast as I can. My cock pushing deep in her pussy. Our moans and groans united in a crescendo as we both reached orgasm at the same time. She pushed down. Wanting my cum deposited deep in her married pussy.

We both collapsed on the couch. Panting. Barely had the energy to hold each other. My cock lodged in her puss. Feeling her muscle pulse all around my cock. I'm not sure how long we stayed like that. But just like earlier, Amanda appeared out of nowhere with a devious smile. I heard the glass table move. I assume she knelt down between our legs, because the next thing I felt was a tongue around my spent balls.

I've never had this feeling before. My cock in a sexy woman's pussy and another woman's tongue on my balls. All I could exclaim was "Fuck!"

My semi hard cock was allowed to pop out of Ms. Lima's pussy. I could somewhat feel the waterfall of our combined juices on my stomach. As before, my cock was dutifully licked by Amanda. She cleaned my cock before slurping the rest of the mess from my stomach. I tried to move to the side to get a glimpse of her services. But only the top of her head was visible from my point of view. The sounds that I heard were intensified in the post-nut-clarity that I was in.

When Amanda finished, she produced a lacy white thong from somewhere in her top.

"I heard this piece had some sort of sentimental value. And Ms. Lima, your husband is 5 minutes away. May I suggest you get modest, and DJ can get back to work with the..." she looked at my laptop, "...more acceptable pictures." With that, she slid the thong along Ms. Lima's legs and they both made their way into the apartment.

Her husband insisted that I called him Xander and was impressed enough with my work that he invited me to his company party at some swanky club.

~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o ~ o

I figured they were on their 4th or 5th round by the time I walked in the club. Their section was on the second floor, overlooking the DJ booth and dance floor. I walked up to Xander and shook hands. His unsteady gate hinted at his current blood alcohol level. Ms. Lima, on the other hand, seemed to be nursing her martini.

Xander had me sit between him and Ms. Lima. He proceeded to tell me, in detail, about his business acquisitions. Normally, I'd interrupt but Ms. Lima made the whole interaction bearable. And by bearable, I mean within a minute of me sitting down, she had guided my hand onto her lap.

Discretion was key, I thought. Ms. Lima parted her thighs just enough for me to have access to her womanhood. As Xander blabbered on, I rubbed his wife's clit. And soon enough, I had my middle finger buried inside her.

The angle was weird and at times uncomfortable, but who am I to deny Ms. Lima? I hooked my finger upwards and rubbed the soft flesh. Xander kept talking, so I punctuated my "no way" replies with a deep, hard push of my finger in his wife's pussy. Each time, Ms. Lima orgasmed, she would squeeze my wrist.

By the fifth squeeze, she excused herself from the table. You bet I licked my finger in front of Xander before picking up my drink to take a sip. At some point, our group made its way to the rooftop deck. The view, buildings, and people made me regret not bringing my camera. My thoughts were interrupted by a woman's body brushing up against me. She didn't grind her ass against me lewdly, but she made sure to position my hardening cock between her cheeks.

Once full mast was confirmed, she took my hand and led me through the crowd. A couple of doors later, the thump of the bass was muffled behind us. In the dim light of the empty hallway, I confirmed that the mystery woman was Amanda.

"What in the world have I gotten myself into, Amanda?"

"You know you got yourself a good thing here, DJ, so you better not mess it up."

Her answer got me confused even more. And before I croaked out a question, she had placed her phone in my hand with some app open already.

"I'm not allowed to do much, so this will have to do for now." She said as she knelt down before me and unzipped my pants and carefully fished out my hard cock.

She swirled her wet tongue around the head of my cock. With her puckered lips, she kissed the top and slowly pushed forward. My cock pushed against her full lips like it was her pussy. I wanted to hold the back of her head, but my hands were full. It was at that moment that I recognized the app on her phone: Flamingo.

I've heard of this app that controls an adult toy. And as soon as I swirled my finger on the screen, Amanda bucked. I'm not sure exactly what it was doing in her, but I synchronized my thrusting with the movement of my thumb on the phone screen. Before long, she was squeezing my cock while moaning. I wanted to pull out of her mouth and fuck her, but she seemed determined to finish me with her mouth.

My swiping became frantic as my climax built up. To this day, I'm not sure what I did on her phone, but our moans and groans reached a crescendo together. I emptied my balls in her mouth, as she, presumably, drenched the toy and/or her panties.