The Awakening

Story Info
The journey of a couple through submission and swinging.
1.7k words
3.96
17.3k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looks down and smiles. There's a naked blonde between his legs, stroking his cock and licking the underside of his balls. His wife is on the bed with her legs being held wide open by the husband of the blonde. He would be able to hear her moans if not for another cock using his wife's mouth. Slurping and pounding sounds fill the room. He could not believe just how lucky he is and how sexy his life is these days.

It all started the first night the kids slept over the grandparents' house. It's been years since they have had the apartment all to themselves. Jake was on the couch and scrolling through the movies on TV. Monica walked from the kitchen with a wine glass in hand. She had decided to wear only a robe. Even through the dim light of the TV, Jake could make out the swell of her tits and her hard nipples poking through the thin material.

She sat on the edge of the couch and took a sip from her wine.

"What are we going to watch?" she asked.

Jake almost didn't say it, but he figured it wouldn't hurt.

"I was thinking we could watch some porn. I don't think we've ever watched one together."

She laughed and took another sip of wine. Monica laid down on the couch on her side, her ass pressed against Jake's crotch. He liked how thin his shorts and her robe were and could feel his cock resting between her cheeks.

Jake fumbled through the awkward remote. Just like any other movie nights, they both could not decide on what video to watch.

Jake scrolled through the group category. The thumbnails showing threesomes, foursomes, and gangbangs. Monica subtly moved her ass against his hardening cock. They finally settled on a couple swap video.

"You know, I don't like the whole talking part. I just want to get to the naked parts and the fucking." Monica said softly as she let out a soft moan. Jake has slowly moved his left hand inside Monica's robe, cupping her tits one at a time and gently rubbing the tip of her sensitive nipples.

He pushed from behind as he felt her push back.

"When you watch porn, do you imagine the guy's cock? Like, you stroking it? You sucking on it? That cock sliding in your pussy?" He asked tentatively. He realized they haven't talked about porn this way before.

She thought about it for a second, not wanting to turn him off. Monica pushed back against Jake's cock and said, "Would you mind if I say that I think about their cocks?"

Jake gave her right tit a gentle squeeze and pinched her nipple. He moved his hand out of her robe. And rubbed Monica's lips with his thumb.

"You thought about another guy's cock against these lips?" He felt her lips part a bit and her tongue touched the tip of his thumb.

She nods, licking the tip of his thumb.

"Uh huh. I've thought about another guy's cock." She seemed to shock herself with her admission, but she was so turned on at the feel of Jake's cock against her ass, his thumb in her mouth and the scene on the TV. She could feel her juices building up between her legs.

Jake leaned forward and kisses her neck, gently licking and sucking. He moved his hand down to play with her tits again.

The scene on the TV has progressed to a full couple swap. Monica moaned softly as Jake played with the tips of her sensitive nipples. She thought that her tits could be bigger, but she loved that Jake's hand could pretty much cup them and squeeze. She also loved how sensitive her nipples can be. Her pussy would get soaking wet when Jake played with her tits. She felt that she could cum from nipple play, but she always needed that extra stimulation to get the big O.

Monica moaned as Jake pinched her nipples and gently tug on them one at a time. She looked at the TV: the wives were in 69 position while the husbands fucked them. Monica pushed back more on Jake's cock.

"Do you mind that I had wanted to suck on another guy's cock?" she asked tentatively.

Jake thought about it, pulled his shorts down and hiked up Monica's robe. He positioned his cock between her legs, and lifted Monica's leg up slightly before pushing his hips forward, feeling the wetness of her slit against his cock. Jake kissed her neck and whispered, "Do you think you can take that big cock in your mouth? Would you like feeling the head of his cock against your tongue?"

She moaned. Monica has always loved feeling Jake's hard cock anywhere on her body. She loved how hard he gets and how her body reacts to him. Monica stopped moving. She allowed Jake to pump his hips back and forth. She could feel the head of his cock part her wet pussy lips and rub her stiff and sensitive clit. Monica turned her head to look at Jake.

"That big cock right there? With my lips pressing against the head and letting it slowly slide in my mouth. Having my tongue press on the underside as he tries to slide all of his cock in your wife's mouth?" Monica moaned. Turned on by her truthfulness. She could not believe why they have not talked about this or like this before.

Monica was imagining the porn star's cock in her mouth. It seemed long and thick. She knows she loves and is addicted to Jake's cock, but something about another guy's cock turns her on.

"Would you let me? Would you let another guy slide his cock in my mouth?" She pressed back on Jake's cock.

Neither answered the other's question. It just added to their connection.

"Fuck. Is that pussy wet for that guy's cock? Look at it. How does it look to you?" Jake moaned as he continued to move his hips back and forth. His cock wet from Monica's pussy juice.

Monica looked up. The shot was close up of one of the guy's cock sliding in and out of a pussy. The actress' pussy lips seemed to have to stretch to accommodate the guy's cock. Monica could hear the sound of wet pussy, some slapping and moaning.

She heard herself moan. Monica imagined that same cock in her married pussy. She imagined how big it is and how it would feel. She imagined how a new cock would feel in her pussy.

She moaned again as she felt herself getting closer. Jake's cock was rubbing Monica's clit as he continued to alternate between her nipples: rubbing the tip and pinching.

"In my pussy? Would I be able to take in that cock?" Monica turned to Jake, moaned, and pushed her hips back before looking at the TV again, her imagination ran wild.

Jake smiled, realized how they're relationship just took a turn. His heart was raising, wondering where this new chapter of their lives would take them. Monica moaned as Jake squeezes her right breast. She managed to moan out "Harder."

Jake tried to squeeze hard before moving to her left breast and squeezing just as hard. Monica moaned, as she feels a small orgasm course through her body. Making her hips move faster as she tried to coax out a bigger one.

Jake moved his hand up to Monica's throat. He's never choked her or was planning to at this time, but he pressed the sides of her neck, whispered into her ear, "Stop moving, now tell me what you want to do with that cock."

Monica felt something stir in her. She knew she was submissive but have not quite told Jake her fantasy or nature. She had been scared to show or say what goes on in her mind sexually. But his hand on her neck made her hornier.

"Such a big cock. I would like to feel it against my pussy lips and feel it slowly slide in." She said, as she tried not to move her hips.

Jake pulls back a bit, not wanting to scare her away but turned on at how she was talking. Felt more connected with her now than ever before. Jakes pulled his hips back, the head of his cock sliding along the slit of Monica's pussy and pushed against the tight opening. She let out a moan as he pushed from behind. Slowly filled her pussy with his hard cock.

His hand was still around Monica's throat, gently squeezing on the side as her pussy takes in his full length.

"Feel his cock inside of you? Do you feel another man's cock in your married pussy?" He said through gritted teeth, not moving his cock inside her pussy.

All Monica could do was moan and nod. She loves his cock: thick and hard. Jake slowly slid his cock in and out of her pussy, pleased that she has not moved as previously instructed.

"He's so big, baby. I can feel him stretching me. Is that ok with you? Is it ok if he stretches my pussy?" Monica finally pushed back slightly.             

"Fuck back on that cock, Monica. Get him all the way inside your pussy, I know you want that." He fucked her faster from behind as she pushed back on him.               Both were moaning and breathing heavy as they fuck. Jake's hand moved down and squeezed Monica's tits, moving from one to the other. Sending her over the edge as she cums all over Jake's cock. He could feel her pussy pulse around his cock as he continued to pump is cock in and out of her pussy. He squeezed er tits hard again as he grunts, felt himself cum inside her pussy. Filled her up. The sound of sloshing can be heard in the living room as Jake continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

Monica sighed and felt content as Jake pumped her pussy full of cum. She flexed her muscles and squeezed Jake's semi-hard cock in her pussy.