Adventures of Pam Smith Ch. 07

Story Info
Pam finds out the party is a gangbang.
2.4k words
4.25
18.9k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Last Chapter

Pam adjusted her black garter belt and ran her hands up the silk stockinged legs with a smile as she knew this look was going to drive people crazy. A red silk slip covered her bare chest and could feel the fabric rubbing pleasantly against her sensitive nipples. She looked in the mirror as Benson kissed the back of her neck and his hands started to caress her body.

She let out a sigh as she turned to face him and said, "Don't start. We have a party to get to. Plenty of time for this later."

His lips melted her as he asked, "Are you sure we don't have time?"

She was tempted to tell him she didn't want to go, but instead said, "I wish we did, Benson, but were both stuck on this one. They have the pictures and I don't want you to lose your job."

His dark eyes looked into hers and nodded, then said, "Damn. I wish they would leave us alone. Fine. Let's go to the damn party."

He helped her into the tight dress and he smiled as he looked at her pale flesh sticking out over the black satin. His hands pressed further up her legs than needed as he assisted in placing her stilettos on her narrow feet. She felt his lips press against her stockinged thighs and pushed his head back to prevent them from going any further.

She laughed as she said, "We have to go."

He got on his feet as he nodded in compliance and lead her to the door. Their bodies brushed each other as they walk and she was finding the steps difficult in her growing excitement. They heard the sounds of a party from within her super's room and Benson knocked hard on the door to be heard from within.

Liberty was wearing a white robe as she opened the door for them and they were a little taken back by what they saw behind her. There was a sea of men whose complexions ranged from caramel to ebony and all of them were completely naked. She spotted Tanya through a break in the crowd and she was wearing the same robe as her daughter. Pam saw her lubing up a pleasantly large ebony dick and knew things were about to get interesting.

Liberty had a grimace on her face as she said, "They changed it from swinger to gangbang and you're the guest of honor, Pam. I don't get a single dick inside of me. It's not fair."

The idea of a gangbang was not something she had ever fantasized about, but there was no turning back. She looked at Liberty as she said, "That's alright. I'm sure Benson will help you out."

She pouted as she said, "No. Dad wants him involved in your gangbang. If either of you back out, they'll send the pictures. Sorry."

Pam smiled at her and said, "You have nothing to be sorry about, Liberty. How many are inside?"

Liberty grinned as she said, "No idea. Around thirty I guess. Me and mom have been lubing up a lot of dicks."

Liberty's grin faded to a scowl as she lead them to the center of the mass of men and felt someone start to remove her dress. Tanya and Liberty started to undress Benson while her silk slip and stilettos were being removed. She was wearing only the garter and silk stockings, which met the approval of the men around her, at least the ones she could see in the mass of men.

Liberty reached out to Benson's hard dick and started to work the lube in with a loving touch. His appeared to be the only one not glistiening, but that was changing quickly. Once Liberty finished ensuring he was ready, she was lead by her mother to a bedroom and the door was closed. Pam knew they were going to have their own little party and wished they had left the door open for her to watch.

Pam felt her body forced over someone laying on the floor and a large shaft buried itself inside of her pussy. Another entered her asshole and her mouth was full before she could start to moan. Dicks were placed in her hands and she was soon stroking both of them. Whoever was in her ass started to fuck her very hard and she let out muffled moans over her stretched lips.

Her tits were being groped hard and her nipples felt the force of teeth, which caused her to moan harder as a large shaft was fucking her throat with a fury. The dick in her mouth pulled back and she felt a hot blast of white hit the roof of her mouth. She swallowed the wonderful release and felt him leak across her lips. A powerful thrust into her asshole and she was receiving more white in both of her holes.

As soon as all three men had given her everything they had, she felt her body lifted and the emptiness was quickly replaced. She cried out as she exploded on whichever was in her pussy and felt the powerful foam press past a wonderfully large shaft. They were soon joining her in a shared release and the cum was starting to grow inside of her. Pam could no longer tell just how many dicks had been in her hands.

The one in her mouth pulled back before he was finished and she felt him hit her face with the remainder. Fingers and teeth were being ruthless with her tits, which caused her to scream out for more. Her hands were getting tired from working shaft after shaft, but she would not allow herself to stop.

She felt her pussy stretch much more than ever before and quickly realized two shafts had entered the same hole. Pam tried to scream out, but could only release a muffled cry of pleasure. A wave of cum was released by the three of them and far too much was lost from her mouth. The twitching of the two dick inside the same hole caused her to explode again.

Pam had no idea how many dicks she had taken in her holes, but was far too much for her to keep inside of her. Cum was oozing out and she was unable to stop the release. Her face and tits were covered in white release, which made her smile at the sensation it was bringing to her flesh. She had lost track of the amount of orgasms she had as a result of the mass of darkness that had been inside of her.

She laid there taking deep breaths to try to find some energy to restore her exhausted body. The last of the men were leaving and Benson was sitting on the couch next to Billy. Both men looked exhausted and she wondered where they were inside of her. Despite the oozing, there was still plenty left buried deep for her to enjoy. An unbearable emptiness was coming over her body and she wished they were ready for another round.

Pam wondered if she had really just felt the cum of at least thirty men inside one of her holes, or maybe some of them had gone back for seconds. Her body was definitely beat and soreness was starting to push through the aftermath of her unbelievable orgasms. Despite the growing soreness, she wanted more men inside of her to bring back some sense of fulness.

The opening of the bedroom door called her eyes as she watched mother and daughter walk towards her with hunger in their eyes. They were both wearing leopard garter belts and white stockings, which looked fantastic on their otherwise naked bodies. Both of the women kneeled close to her chest and smiled down at her cum covered flesh.

She watched as they started to clean her tits and nipples with their hungry tongues and were slowly removing any sign cum had ever been there. Once both women were satisfied they had been thorough in their removal, their lips pressed against each other and started to kiss passionately over her body. The kiss was short-lived and Liberty started to work her way up Pam's body and her mother moved in the opposite direction. Liberty was very thorough with her tongue as she sought out everything she could find on flesh.

Tanya had reached her thighs and Liberty pressed her lips down to kiss Pam. She opened her lips to accept her and brought her arms around her mocha flesh. Pam's tongue pressed into her mouth and sought out the wonders that had been on her body. She felt Tanya work to clean her pussy out and Pam's hands were gripping Liberty's ass.

She moaned into the mouth above her as she felt the thoroughness of the woman between her legs. The tongue left her clit far too quickly and felt Liberty tear herself away from her mouth. Tanya's smiling face replaced her daughter's image and pressed her lips down hard. Her tongue entered quickly and she found new wonders to please her pallette.

Liberty's hands were pulling her knees up and Pam helped to give her access to what she wanted. She felt a tongue press into her asshole in search of white and gave a muffled moan to show appreciation. As her lips press down over the ridges, she forces some of the remnant to share. The suction she feels from her is causing a different type of pleasure and she loves every moment of it.

Tanya's lips tore away from Pam and the moaning was no longer muffled as she cried out at what Liberty was doing. Carmel legs spread over her and the pink hole was open wide. A moan was being released as a golden river started to fill her mouth with salty wonder. It overpowered all the other flavors on her tongue as she pressed her lips together. Yellow caressed her lips as she swallowed and her lips opened for a return of the flavor she was growing to love.

Liberty's fingers spread her asshole open as wide as she could while her mouth filled. Her tongue entered easily to find more of the white release hiding inside of her dark hole and the powerful river was starting to slow to a slow drip. Tanya's pink pressed hard against her face and her tongue searched out with all the enthusiasm she was receiving from Liberty.

She felt Liberty release her asshole and her tongue was no longer searching for anything. Tanya pulled her pink hole away from her view and mocha legs quickly replaced the caramel of her mother's flesh. A pink hole was opening before her and her mouth opened to receive what she hoped was coming

A golden stream was soon filling her mouth again and she swallowed all she could get with greed. The bladder must have been quite full, since the stream staid a wonderful force for quite some time. She had enjoyed the flavor of her mother, but Liberty's piss tasted a little better and she swallowed everything she could with greed.

Just as it turned to a trickle, she saw Liberty bend over and reveal a dark asshole just calling out for attention. She swallowed the last of the golden wonder and grinned as she saw a massive head press into the asshole so close to her face. Liberty screamed out, but it was not the cry of pain, as the entire shaft entered inside with a great deal of force. Pam felt something wonderful press against her asshole and soon she was feeling full again.

She moaned out as she watched the massive shaft move deeper into the asshole above and felt the same happening to her. The shaft above pulled all the way out and she felt the same happening to her body, then the tip of the glistening dick pressed against her lips. She opened her mouth wide to take him and knew the same was happening to Liberty. The bitterness added wonderfully to the saltiness and her throat easily adjusted for him.

Over and over again, their assholes were being given the pleasure of fulness, then their mouths would receive the bitter treat of entry. She felt him pull out of her lips and forced himself hard into the asshole above her. Her own asshole was impaled with force and both were feeling powerful thrusts and screaming for more.

Both men cried out as they reached the edge and she felt the manhood press deep inside. Just as the twitching started inside of her, she saw the same happening above and found she was glad she wasn't having another orgasm just yet. Pam wanted to keep her eyes open to watch the wonder above her, while feeling the pleasure from within.

She had no way of knowing which of the men were releasing themselves deeply into Liberty's asshole, but it really didn't matter. Either way, Liberty was having her father inside of her through mouth or asshole. She found the idea quite exciting and hoped she was watching father and daughter just above. The last of the men was being released deep inside and she would soon find out the answer to the mystery.

Liberty pulled away as the twitching subsided and she looked up to see Billy grinning from above. His dick pressed into her mouth and she received the taste of his release on the bitterness of his daughter's asshole. She knew Benson had his dick in Liberty's mouth and was happy she was being included in the party.

Billy fell back and Tanya came into view. Her tongue searched out her daughter's asshole for any remnant of her husband's release and she found it almost as exciting as seeing her get fucked hard by her father. Pam had lost track of just how many lines were crossed as she was pulled deeper into this family's debauchery, but she was certain it was just the beginning.

Benson had long since taken a teaching position far away from her. She continued to spend time with the Billy and he continued to bring about the fulness she needed from him. Pam had witnessed ever increasing acts of debauchery from this family that appeared to have no limits. They had thrown a lot of parties and she was always at the center of the fun. Men and women alike received her full attention and she never failed to find multiple orgasms or miss the fullness when the parties came to an end.

The End

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers