Adventures of Rayne & Malgrim Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Malgrim.." She whimpered as he pulled back slowly and then plunged back into her. She was sure the entire village heard her as she lost her mind in him. Eventually she pulled herself up to wrap her legs around him. She held on to his neck as he moved to his knees. She began pulling herself up and moving with him. It didn't take long before they both were lost. She whimpered in his ear once more, "Malgrim...." He growled, dragging both hands down her back. She screamed and bit his neck as her body convulsed. She could feel him so deep inside her and hot liquid filling her. He groaned and bit her shoulder, his sharp teeth breaking skin. Trickles of blood dripped down her back and neck but she could hardly feel it. After a few moments, he tasted the blood in his mouth and pulled back, holding her to his chest. She let go, breathing hard and still shaking. He finally laid her down and pulled out of her. He reached to the side of the bed for his med kit. He pulled out a cloth and some disinfectant.

"Here.." he said as he rolled over, pressing the cloth to her shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked. She just smiled at him, reached for his face and nodded. He cleaned her wound quickly and laid down next to her. She snuggled into his arm, laying her head on his chest. "That was amazing!" She smiled as she nuzzled his chest.

12