Ginger & Kim Pt. 01

Story Info
A story about a Throuple.
15.5k words
4.57
4.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The house. The very old house. It was probably built in the fifties if I had to guess. The walls were paper thin on the second floor, but on the first floor, those walls had all been torn out and redone with modern insulation. Looking at the front of the house, it looked like the weather had just about finished the exterior siding. The shingles on the slanted roof had also seen better days. In the front of the old home, there are surprisingly few windows. A long, single-pane window that looked into the living room and a small window on the side of that house at the backend of the living room. It was already framed to be a larger window but when I first saw it, the window was still on order. Also, on the opposite side of the house a couple of windows connected to the kitchen, one over the sink, another a few paces away that looked in on a hallway that led to the living room. On the back of the house was a small window to the bathroom on the extra bathroom that was currently being upgraded. Another long window in the primary bedroom. Finally a small window on the primary bedroom bathroom. There were a bunch of single-pane windows on the top floor, but the repairs for now were concentrated on the ground floor.

There was an incomplete fence that ran from the east side of the property, the side the kitchen was on, most of the way to the driveway. Another piece of dilapidated fence was on the western side of the house, perhaps a hundred feet from the building denoting the property line. Eventually, it would all be replaced and it would run back to the river another one hundred feet behind the house.

My name is Kyle. At the beginning of the story, I was looking for a place to live. I had a low-paying job with applications for better employment at various businesses based on my degree. The job was not terrible, but my boss was a taskmaster. He was a blind man who ran a record store. Every product, CD, LP, Blue Ray, DVD, whatever, had to be put in a plastic package and this special tag that he could read with his hands put on it. I guess I understand why, but still, he would lose it if I forgot to bag and tag even a single item. I will say the man has an encyclopedic knowledge of music.

I have a bachelor's degree in Medical Administration. I knew the job would come, it just takes time when a person is first starting. At twenty-four I was in no rush to be rich or anything. I just wanted a decent job. The place I had been renting, the house, was sold by the owners. My rent was very cheap at the house as the owners were friends of my parents. But they had sold the house. I did not begrudge them for selling their home as they had given me a big break on the rent for the place when I stayed there. Recently the husband had retired, so they no longer needed the house.

I am told I am not bad-looking, and in fact, I have never had any problems with dating. I went on a few dates when I felt like it, but I truly did not date much. At least not yet, as I wanted to be established in a career. I thought that one day I wanted to meet the one, but I was not there yet. I am of average height, five feet ten inches tall, and I have a decent build. I went to the gym at least a couple of times a week so I had a nice chest and decent arms. I have a slim waist, and long legs that I am told women think are attractive. I have brown eyes, a normal white guy complexion and I am told a nice smile.

I was running out of time to find a place to live when I saw an ad in the local newspaper for a room to rent in a house off the beaten track. Yes, some of us still read newspapers. This huge house on the river a few miles from downtown looked like it had seen better days from the outside. As it turned out, it was not bad on the inside and the two women who lived there were in the process of having it remodeled. The living room was gorgeous, with real wood paneling and brand-new lush brown carpeting. There was a new very long couch, a mahogany coffee table that is huge, and an old rolltop desk across from the couch. Eventually, new siding and a new roof would be put on the house. I learned that the second floor of the place would have to wait for another year or two.

As one enters the home there is that huge living room. As the place was being remodeled, they had cordoned off the farther end of the living room from the front door with furniture. An armoire, an antique China Cabinet, and a curio cabinet that was empty at this point.

The two ladies hung a curtain between a dresser and an old armoire against the far wall. They shared this place as their temporary bedroom. Directly across, around a corner from the living room, is a small bedroom. This was the space they were offering up for rent. The room they rented me was small, but more than met my needs. As one entered the house, the living room, there was and is a hallway directly on the left that leads back to the huge kitchen. A stairway leads to the second, the entrance to the stairway on that hallway just before the kitchen. The second floor has three bedrooms, but it would be a while before they were ready to be lived in. The two ladies that lived in the place were quite friendly and I liked them right away. The girls seemed eager to rent the room to me. I thought they might want a woman, but they approved me immediately which surprised me. I moved in just a few days after that interview.

It is Kim's home. At twenty-seven she made a very good living and had been given a big chunk of money by her rich parents. This was another reason I was surprised that she wanted, or needed, to rent me a room. She bought the house as a fixer-upper. A fixer-upper that would take a lot of fixing.

I have to say at the time I did not think that she was very pretty. Kim has a rather large nose, and thin lips and at the time, her hair was a bit wild and unkempt. She is five feet six inches tall and at the time she was a bit overweight. She probably weighed one hundred and sixty pounds or so. Dishwater blonde hair, brown eyes, with not bad legs. Her two best features were her incredible ass, and I could see she had a nice pair of breasts through the shirt she was wearing.

Her roommate was her best friend, Ginger. Ginger was twenty-six and short at five feet two inches tall. She has close very curly dark hair and a narrow but not completely unattractive face. The one feature she has that some might find less than attractive is what some would call a weak chin. But, to me she is cute. It's not just her face, it is her cute and shy personality. She has short but slim legs, a very nice ass, and a slim body. She has small breasts that I thought were nonexistent, but as it turned out she merely had a habit of hiding with baggy clothes.

Chapter 1:

That first month things were pretty much routine. Nothing exciting happened. It was maybe in the fifth week that I was in my room one early evening when the doorbell rang. The ladies were in the kitchen making some snacks as it turned out. Just as an aside, the stairway that led from that hallway to the upstairs was blocked off at this point. They must have been in the middle of something so I went to answer the door. To my surprise, there was a delivery truck with a sixty-five-inch TV and a large TV stand.

The ladies used me as their labor for the TV and the stand. They had me remove the curio cabinet with a dolly into the hallway that went to the kitchen. Then they had me turn the dresser sideways and we still hung the curtain from the dresser to the armoire. In front of it in their private space, we set their new TV and stand. We set the TV stand a few feet from the end of the bed. It was a very nice set-up. At this point, I took a shower, which was on the left as I entered the primary bedroom. The room itself was still in the process of being remodeled. I was exiting the room after my shower, the ladies in their private space. I was just in a towel and headed to my bedroom on the right as I exited the primary bedroom.

Up to this point, the women had not invited me into their private space. If I did have to bother them while they were in their impromptu room, I always knocked on the back of the armoire. The reason for this, other than trying to be considerate, was that they were lovers. They were not shy about it. I had walked by many times and heard them in the middle of passionate lovemaking. So, I was surprised when I walked by after my shower and Kim stuck her head out from behind the curtain, "We are just about to start a movie, want to join us?"

Again, I remind you, I had nothing on but a towel. "Well, let me get some clothes on and I will join you."

"Oh, we are not shy. Just keep the towel on, we are about to light up a doob."

I am sure I gave her a weird look, but I thought, what the hell, they are lesbians. Making sure I had the towel wrapped tight around my waist I entered their private space. It was Ginger who patted the bed between her and Kim. Ginger on the right side of the bed said, "Come on. Between us." I noticed a plate of cheese and crackers on the stand next to the TV that we would never get to. I climbed between them in their huge bed, and Kim immediately lit up the joint. In no time I was feeling light and relaxed. As it turns out, pot makes both the ladies... Well, you'll see.

The girls had a bunch of pillows on the bed and I leaned back against a couple, making sure not to let the towel expose my stuff to them. I don't think anyone was even paying attention to the movie. I know I wasn't. The only thing I was aware of was Ginger on my right rubbing my thigh with her left hand. Kim was supposedly watching the movie, but I could see she was not concentrating on it very closely. Against my will, my cock came to attention tenting the towel. Both ladies had to notice, but neither said anything. Finally, I'd had enough, and I gently pushed Ginger's hand off of my thigh.

I heard a small giggle from her, "Sorry," was all she said and I turned my attention back to the movie. But then she started to rub my thigh again. I turned to her and looked into her eyes. She was wearing nothing but a sweater, and the look in her eyes told me she wanted..., something. I then noticed her nipples poking through, and that she was wearing a pair of sexy underwear, her legs exposed. When I first entered the space, she was covered by a sheet, but she had let it slip down. I looked at her and noticed a grin on her face. Ginger nodded yes to me and though I was not certain what she meant, I decided to reach down and pull the sweater up and over her head.

Kim behind me did not do or say anything as I pulled the sweater off of Ginger. To my surprise, I saw that Ginger had nice, perfect breasts, small nipples that immediately made my cock even harder. She reached down, pulled her underwear off, and then opened my towel. At the same time, Kim touched my back and began to run a finger down to my waist. God what a turn-on. "Are you going to fuck me, Kyle?" Ginger said to me.

I immediately climbed on top of her, placing my dick between her legs. As I did this, Kim behind me, removed the towel completely. Next, Ginger reached down and grasped my cock in her hand, and placed it at her opening. Slowly I pushed my manhood into her. She kept smiling up at me, but as my cock entered her, Ginger's face changed. Her face became sort of pinched as I ran my hands over her soft skin. The skin of her waist up to her incredible breasts. "Yes, Kyle. God, you feel so good inside me. I..., I never knew it felt so good..."

It took a second for what she said to register. Still slowly pumping in and out of her I asked, "Are..., are you a virgin?"

It was Kim who answered. "Oh, yeah. I mean we broke her hymen years ago, but she has never had a man inside her."

I then said, "I thought..., I thought you were lesbians."

Ginger grasped my face on either side and turned it towards her, "We'll talk about that later... Just pump me..., pump me, lover. God..., you feel so good inside me." She then pulled my face to hers and we kissed as passionately as I have ever kissed anyone in my life. She had told me she had no experience with sex with a man, but somehow she knew using her strong inner muscles to squeeze my cock would turn me on. "Oh..., God, Ginger. You..., you feel so good. You..., you are so wet."

"She needed this..., and I hope you have another. I want you to fuck me too, Kyle." Now to say I was in shock would be an understatement. I turned and looked at Kim, I know I had a look of surprise on my face. "Hey, concentrate on Ginger. Fuck her Kyle, she wants it very bad."

So I turned back to the woman I was pumping my cock in and out of. I brought my mouth to her left breast and began to suck on her nipple. It had been pointing at me, but as I sucked that nipple became even harder. "Yes, oh yes, Kyle. I..., I am cumming on your penis." I almost laughed at her use of the word penis but decided not to ruin the mood.

I straightened my arms and looked down at her. She had shut her eyes, sort of concentrating as she had her first climax on my member. I tilted my head down towards where we were coupled and sure enough I saw a string of her cum on the top of my cock. It was such a turn-on that I began to pump her harder, faster. "Oh..., God, Ginger. I..., I am going to cum inside you."

She opened her eyes, a big grin on her face. Her next sentence, her next words, surprised the hell out of me. "So..., you like being inside me? You like doing this with me?"

Rather than answer her with words, I brought my mouth to hers and kissed her once more. Now I was truly beginning to fuck her. I pounded her harder and harder, my cock building towards it's release. She had wrapped her arms around me, she had raised her legs, bent them, and opened them wide as if trying to get all of my dick into her. I knew she was enjoying herself as her inner muscles squeezed my cock with another orgasm. As she had her second climax, I could not hold back. I released shot after shot of my cum inside her body. It was so intense. Something about the situation, the two women. Myself in their bed, it was the wildest, the hottest night of my life to this point. I still can't believe it, and the evening was not over.

Chapter 2:

I had rolled back between these two sex-starved women. "Okay, now we need to talk," Kim began. "First of all, we are not lesbians." It was at this point that I noticed Kim was naked. While I was concentrating on Ginger, she had removed all of her clothes.

"But..., I have heard you. I have heard you two having sex. It's not like you guys are shy about it."

Kim responded to my comment, "I did not say we have not had sex with each other, I just said we are not lesbians. I guess we are bisexual. Mostly out of necessity." She paused for a moment, "Girls like us..., you know, the not pretty ones... Well, we don't get a lot of attention from boys..., from guys. Because of that, we have learned to take care of each other. Not that we both don't enjoy it mind you. We use toys and stuff. Plus, we genuinely like each other."

Ginger interjected, "Love each other. We love each other."

Kim nodded her head yes, "Yes, we do."

"Okay, so you guys are not lesbians..." It was then that it dawned on me. "So..., you guys moved me in here hoping for..., You guys brought me in here hoping for sex?"

Ginger blushed while Kim answered, "Yes. Is that so bad? I mean we hoped that you would be the guy. You are good-looking, you're smart and you're very nice to us. You have to understand where we are coming from. I mean, well..., you just had sex with Ginger..., did you enjoy it?"

Of course, I did. But how to answer? I was not sure how I felt. Was I just being used? I mean, did they truly like me? "Okay, but do you guys even like me? I mean, I feel kind of weird about this."

Ginger rolled and sat up beside me. "I'm sorry. Of course, we like you. I can't speak for Kim, but I more than like you. Okay?"

Kim then spoke up, "Hey, I more than like him too." It was then I noticed Kim's hands next to me. They were moving towards me, but at the last second, she stopped them. I realized at that moment, that she needed me to say or do something. "Oh, okay. Sorry, I just felt a bit weirded out."

I guess she could see me visibly relax. "Lay back," she said. As I did, she straddled me. Kim has always had a nice pair of tits, and they were staring at me. My cock, which was semi-hard anyway, came to full attention. This was the quickest I had ever recovered from a climax in my life. Kim felt it and reached down between her legs and leaning forward placed her pussy at the tip of my dick. "Oh, God yes. Such a nice dick," she said as slid her extremely wet love canal down onto my rigid member.

"Oh..., God you..., you are so wet. You feel so nice. So fucking nice."

She grinned down at me. "But, aren't you feeling used, Kyle? I mean, we just moved you in here for your cock."

She was being sarcastic, but I had to respond. "Okay, baby. You can use me. Fuck me." At this point, she leaned forward and we had our first kiss. I know, strange, my cock was inside her but this was our first kiss. Kim knows how to kiss as well as Ginger. God, this was so hot.

My hands found her ass. I squeezed her ass cheeks as Kim began to move a bit faster up and down on me, her pussy wet and tight. Our mouths separated, "Oh..., yes, baby. F-fuck me. You are very good at this." I said to her.

Another grin on her face, she moved at put her right breast in my mouth. Taking the hint I began to suck on it, loving the taste, the feel of her soft skin on her breast. It's like God made up for their less-than-perfect beauty by giving them incredibly soft skin. Both ladies are so erotic to touch. Skin of the angels I tell them. "Baby..., your cock feels so very good. God, it's been a while. Kyle..., do you l-like being inside me?"

I did for her the same thing I did for Ginger, I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her. With my hands on her face now, I kissed her with a passion I truly had for her. Her tongue was warm and hot for mine. The kiss was ardent and lustful, we both wanted it. I should have been offended by the situation, but the way she wanted me, the way she pumped up and down on me. The way her hands were petting my arms, my stomach, my sides. It was sensual and at the same time extremely carnal. I was loving every second of it.

Once again our mouths separated and she leaned her forehead against mine. "Ginger..., I am ready now."

"Okay, one sec Kim." I did not know what they meant but suddenly Kim stopped. She leaned into me and I sensed more than felt Ginger do something. She lubed Kim's ass and then I felt it. She pushed a butt plug into her rectum. God what a sensation. I could feel the toy through her body. It turned out she had practiced, her rectum able to hold it in place. "God, that feels so good." She said as she pumped up and down on my cock. "Oh, God, f-fuck. Fuck you feel so good. So damn good, I love this Kyle."

"Oh..., Kim. F-fuck, you are so hot. Your pussy is so wet and hot. Yes, baby, fuck me." Faster now she began to pump up and down on me. My hands were on her ass again, a couple of fingers on the plug, I held her in place, fucking my cock up into her. Now I was losing control. I just wanted to squirt my cum inside this woman. Harder and harder, I fucked up into Kim. She wanted it, her lips came back to mine as I came closer to my peak.

She needed to breathe better so once again our mouths parted, "Uh, uh, uh, uh..." Over and over she grunted, her face close to mine her eyes closed. "C-cumming, Kyle. I am cumming on your wonderful dick. Oh God, yes. You..., you have to fuck me again. I..., I am your slut, Kyle. You can do..., do whatever you want to me."

I then flipped her to my left and onto her back. "Yes, Kim. I will..., whatever you want. Yes, of course. Oh God, you feel so good." I began to slam down into her. I felt my cum building, my load about to shoot into Kim.