Adventures of Rayne & Malgrim Pt. 02

Story Info
Malgrim uses his mouth on Rayne for the first time.
1.6k words
4.67
1.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks had gone by since their first night 'together'. They had been having a lot of fun together enjoying each other's embraces. Tonight Rayne had planned a special night for Malgrim. He thought it was just her birthday party, but he would soon find out otherwise. Rayne led him back to Akrivel for the party. Everything was set, Akosa and Jahsi had set up their place to be where the party was held. They had a wonderful little hut near the edge of the main platform. Malgrim was his half happy half grumpy self as he followed her. Once they arrived, she knocked on the door. "It's us!" She called and heard them beckon them in. She opened the door for Malgrim and Akosa, Jahsi, and Nketiah shouted "Happy Birthday" along with Rayne looking at Malgrim. He was utterly confused and looked down at her. She just smiled and pulled him into the hut and sat him down. She sat on his lap and told him that this was his birthday party! He grumbled a bit and asked her about hers. She explained that since he didn't know when his birthday was, she wanted to share her birthday with him and celebrate his life too. He didn't have much to say so she got up and said it was gift time!

She pulled out of her back a few gifts. First, he opened enough paper and ink for several more spells. She informed him she was sorry but she bought all the stuff before he could get to it and that's why the town was out of paper and ink when he went to buy it. Second, she pulled out a paper bag, handing it to him. He pulled out a very fine bottle of whiskey. She told him it was the best the town had and he was surprised she bought him alcohol. She had never drank and tended to only drink water or juice. She told him that she would try it with him today. Finally, she pulled the last thing out of the bag, a small velvet bag. She handed it to him and he dumped the contents out in his hand. It was a chain with a shield made of some sort of glass. She explained that it was a piece of her divine focus, the lightning glass that she found and began her worship of Gozreh. He smiled as she told him, now he would always have a piece of her.

Dinner was served in their hut and she sat at his feet, ready for tasting the whiskey she had bought him. They passed cups around to each person and Malgrim poured a little for everyone and a whole cup for him. Rayne was hesitant to take the first sip and Malgrim watched with intrigue as she put the cup to her lips. She sipped it and scrunched her nose. "This tastes so bad!" She said. Malgrim just laughed and took a big sip of his. "It's actually really smooth, you did good picking one out." he said, satisfied with his gift. She laid her head against his knee and took another pained sip. "You don't have to keep drinking it ya know!" He said as he laughed a bit. She just smiled and said she wanted to see what drunk was like. It didn't take much for her to get tipsy. She was smiling, warm and silly. She sat up on his lap and kissed his cheek. She took the last sip of hers and said, "Ya know, this isn't so bad after a while." She smiled wide and laid her head on his shoulder. She went to take a sip of his and he said no, she had had enough. She just pouted and laid her head back down.

"Well thank you guys for a great birthday! I'm gonna take her and put her to bed." Malgrim said as he held a nearly asleep Rayne in his arms. "Come on you." he grumbled a bit, but caringly. He picked up her bag and left the hut to make their way back to the hut they first stayed in. The beds were already pushed together and he sat her down on one side. He began to undress her, gently taking her tube top off and sliding her out of her skirt. She sat there bare chested as she watched him undress. She shook her head to wake herself back up as he began untying his trousers. As they slid down she reached out for him, pulling him to her and taking him into her mouth before he could protest. Malgrim groaned as his member came to life in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head, as her hand gripped the base. She began moving her mouth along the shaft as she heard him moan out her name. "Rayynne"

Malgrim moved his hand to the back of her head as she began moving in and out, taking his length into her warm mouth. His fingers entwined in her hair as he pushed her head down, feeling himself slide down her throat and it closing around him as she gagged a bit. He let go some, letting her come back up for air but she just went back for more. She pulled him closer to her, wrapping her arms around him and holding on to his cheeks. She pushed him down her throat again and moaned, the vibrations from her moan made him groan again and pull her back. He pushed her back on the bed and grinned, "My turn."

Malgrim crawled onto the bed, pushing her legs apart, "But Malgrim, what about your tusks!" She whimpered and protested, trying to close her legs. He just pushed them open again, "I'm talented!" he said as he moved into her sweet spot. He leaned down, pressing his mouth against her making sure his tusks were on either side of her lips. His tongue slid between her slit and over her clit. She arched her back as she had never felt this sensation. He had used his fingers a few times but nothing like the feeling of a tongue on her. He began to flick his tongue back and forth, sending shivers down her spine. It tickled a little but felt so wonderful. Her hands gripped at the bed beneath her, finally not fighting Malgrim's hands pushing her legs down. He moved down, sliding his tongue between her folds until he found the opening and pushed his tongue inside. Her lips parted to his intrusion as wrapped her legs around his head, "Oh gods Malgrim!" She whimpered. He toyed with her for a while like this, making her squirm, nails clawing at her hips as he pulled her against his mouth.

Finally he pulled away, looking up at her breathing heavily. He crawled between her legs, putting a hand on either side of her shoulders. "Finally" she whimpered as she wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled at him. He held himself up, grinning at her, " Nah Uh!" He smirked and pressed into her just a little, then pulled out again. She groaned, dragging her nails down his side, "Malgrim Please!" she called for him as he did it again. Finally a third time he plunged all the way to the hilt. She coughed and groaned, arching her back up against his body as he pressed down into her. He moved to his elbow and slid his hand under her head. He pulled her hair back, then pulled her up to meet his forehead as he began moving in and out of her. She tried to kiss him but he just held her there. Eventually he let go and kissed her before pulling her up and on top of him. He laid back in the bed, backwards planting her on top of him. His nails gripped into her hips as he moved her hips in tandem with his movements. She reached down to his chest, using it to steady herself and began following his motions.

Rayne rode Malgrim for a while, laying down every once in a while to allow him to move even faster inside her. She could never get enough of him. After a bit of this he began breathing hard and groaning louder, "Rayne..Rayne I'm close" he whispered in her ear. She sat back up and began moving her hips around on him again. He reached up, playing with her nipples. He squeezed them between his fingers hard and then grabbed both breasts as he pushed up as hard as he could "Malgrim!" She called out as she felt him let loose inside her. He always had so much that it would fill her to overflowing, she could feel it drip down her legs and she fell on top of him breathing hard. He wrapped his arms around her and held her to his chest for ages. He breathed in deeply, catching his breath and she looked up into his eyes before nudging his cheek for a hobgoblin kiss. His tusk brushed her cheek but didn't pierce it. After some time she rolled off of him and laid in his arms, "Maybe we should get right in the bed." She finally said and Malgrim just chuckled, "Fuck it, we're sleeping against the rules of sleeping!" He said. She sat up and grabbed the pillows, tossing his on his face "HEY!" he growled playfully and she laid back down in his arms. They both drifted to sleep covered in the spunk.

The next morning they used prestidigitation to clean themselves up and readied themselves for the day. They made their way back to the hunter gate and back to Citadel Altaerein for the rest of their adventure.