All Comments on 'Adventures of Sailing with Jennifer'

by frederickson866

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ProfQ1955ProfQ195512 months ago

I am having so much enjoyment reading your stories. Keep up the good work.

SlithyToveSlithyTove11 months ago

Very nicely done, though the idea of one idiot professor getting a PhD student actually expelled over disagreeing with her research is more than a bit much (especially with a Dean doing the dirty work without investigating.) A thesis chair would need more than a personal opinion and would end up consulting with others on the committee, not to mention that the student would have recourse such as looking for a replacement chair, especially for a thesis that is essentially completed. If other universities could take the research and set up experiments to prove it, so could the home department and the student in question. I like the plot concept, though, and it plays into the characters' developments nicely.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A fun story. You need to be more thorough with the proof reading, as some annoying errors crept in: “dingy” instead of dinghy, “battery’s” instead batteries, “2” instead of two, “gentile” instead of gentle, and so on. These things may seem trivial, but they do matter!

I must say I did get a little bored with all the details of sailing a boat, but I guess that was what brought them together and you would need to be very competent to attempt such a long voyage.

The sex was OK and threesomes are always fun, so that was a nice addition to the story.

There was only one source of tension, and I felt it was too easily disposed of: the matter of the research project. In real life, that would have been much harder to reconcile. Also, in my opinion it should have loomed over the whole trip far more, like a big black storm cloud. The hero seems to have been amazingly incurious about Jennifer’s situation throughout the voyage. They could have had a huge row about it while they were out at sea, when a big storm was whipping up around them. They would have had to deal with the physical danger and maybe that would lead Jennifer to see that she could and should open up more to the man she was falling in love with.

I enjoyed the story overall.

amb1krbamb1krb11 months ago

Once again a great story with Michigan in the location. Can't wait to see more from you!

DoctimeDoctime11 months ago

As an old sailor and racer on Lake Michigan I enjoyed the sailing more than the sex, which was too repetitive and boring. I really wonder how many women would just love to see her bestie give head and fuck her one and only. You really need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Didn't read beyond where the 2 girls start to work on the guy. That immediately ruined the story being categorized in Romance.

Papaof12Papaof1211 months ago

All of the anthology stories are well written.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wonderful adventure story, well-written, and very romantic. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

-Loved the entire series but I have to do some research: how does one become a "gentile lover"... by making love to a gentile or learning from one??

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Enjoyed the stories, not sure how much sailing you have done but always pull up the main before unfurling the headsail/genoa and furl the headsail/genoa before dropping the main.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous