Adventures of Sailing with Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'm going to die," she said without lifting up her face. "Tell my dad I love him."

"You're not going to die. You're seasick." I said.

"You can die from seasickness?" she asked.

"No, not on my boat. Wait there and I'll be right back," I said.

I went below and got something my doctor had recommended, an adhesive patch that was suppose to help with seasickness. I grabbed one and returned to Jennifer.

"Here, I need to put this behind your ear"

"Why my ear" she inquired.

"Because you won't let me touch your butt. Now be a good first mate and push back your hair," I replied.

I removed the backing strip and placed it gently behind her ear.

"There, now I want you to sit here, try to focus on the horizon and don't go below. The fresh air is the best thing for you," I noted.

I left Jennifer and went back to the wheel and checked for traffic. About an hour later Jennifer got up and sat next to me.

"I don't know what that stuff was but I'm feeling much better" she smiled.

"Yup, it's eerie stuff." I smiled. "Are you feeling well enough to take the wheel? I need to trim the sheets in a bit."

I gave Jennifer the wheel while I adjusted both the main and the jib. When I returned I sat next to Jennifer.

"Can I give you something?" she asked.

"Ah, sure. What?" I asked.

She reached over and clicked on the autopilot, sat down next to me and kissed me on the lips.

"You are one of the sweetest men I have ever met" she said.

She returned to the wheel and started humming a song.

At 17:00 I got the charts out and started looking for a place for the evening. No sooner had I identified a place and it started raining, slowly at first and then it really started to rain. We made a beeline for the harbor and put out the anchor. We ate supper and at about 21:00 Jennifer announced that she was tired and was going to get out of her wet clothes and go to bed. She came over to me, put her arms around me and gave me a big kiss on the lips.

I have a GPS that sounds an alarm if the boat moves more than a given distance. It is designed to warn the occupants of the boat that the anchor is dragging. I set the alarm for 200 feet and then at 23:00 I went to bed. At 1:00 in the morning both the wind and the rain picked up and the alarm went off. I went out to check the boat and sure enough we were dragging. I let out some additional line on the anchor. Thinking that would fix it, I reset the alarm and went back to bed.

20 minutes later the alarm sounded again. This time I fired up the engine and moved the anchor and let out additional line. The alarm went off 9 times in the night and each time I either moved the anchor or let out additional line. The anchor would simply not hold as it dragged all across the little bay we were in. At about 5:30 it seemed to hold and I went back to my berth to see if I could get some sleep.

At 7:00 I rolled out of my bed, threw on some shorts and a T and headed for the cockpit. The rain had stopped and the wind had died down to about 10 knots. I noticed Jennifer in her usual blanket and coffee. She noticed me and looked up.

"Gee, you look like shit," she said.

I gave her a scowling look.

"Captain.... sir...." she tried to smooth over her comment with a bit of nautical respect.

I slumped down next to her and grabbed a corner of her blanket.

"I think you need this more than I do" she said as she opened her blanket and wrapped me into it. "Do you want some coffee?"

I said nothing but Jennifer went and got me a cup. She then snuggled back under the blanket and wrapped her arms around me. We sat there quietly listening to the wind and the waves.

Finally I said, "the anchor dragged all night long. I don't think I got 10 minutes of sleep last night. Maybe we should spend the day here?"

"Nonsense," Jennifer replied, "let me take charge today and you can supervise. Besides, the last place we want to be is in a harbor that won't hold the danforth."

She did make sense and I wasn't in an arguing mood. We sat there quietly for about 20 more minutes while Jennifer snuggled up against me. She quietly got up and turned on the depth alarm and set it for 15 feet. She then started the engine and slowly let it idle while she went to the bow and pulled up the anchor. All the while she kept an eye out for where the boat was drifting. When she was done she quickly clipped the anchor in place, moved back to the cockpit and shifted the engine into forward. We moved easily out of the harbor and onto the open lake.

When we were sufficiently away from land, Jennifer turned off the depth alarm, turned us into the wind and put it on autopilot. She then unfurled the jib and did the same to the main. She returned to the wheel, put the engine in neutral and turned it off. The boat suddenly became silent as she flipped off the autopilot and set course for further north along the lake.

"Wow, you've become quite the sailor" I said looking up from my 3rd cup of coffee.

"I learned from the best" she smiled back.

"Ya, I'd like to meet your father some day," I grinned.

"I was talking about you silly. However, I think my dad would really like you. You have a lot in common."

She then went on to talk about her dad and the death of her mother. The uniqueness of being an only child of a physics professor. It was clear that she got much of her intelligence from her father who seemed like a remarkable man.

Around noon I was starting to feel human again and asked today's captain if it was alright if I took a shower.

"Sure," she replied, "just use the curtain. I don't want to see any dangley things or I'll make you walk the plank mister." She said in her best pirate voice.

"Aye captain" I replied back in my best pirate voice.

I went below and returned a few minutes later wearing only a towel and a patch over one eye. Jennifer started laughing hysterically. Sure enough as I pulled back the shower curtain the sails started luffing and it was apparent Jennifer had become so distracted that the boat had drifted off course. I smiled quietly as I heard a quiet "oh shit" from the helm. The boat changed direction and I felt it swing back against the wind and pick up speed.

The rest of the day went great as Jennifer gave out orders and navigated our route. She found a small cove that looked perfect for the evening and she gave me the direction from our present heading and I set course to the new heading and within 45 minutes we had arrived. This was a perfect spot. The water was crystal clear, the bottom was sand and there wasn't another person or house within miles. The beach appeared to be perfect.

I navigated the boat under sail into the harbor and furled the sails. When the boat came to a halt, Jennifer unclipped the anchor and dropped it into the water. She let out the obligatory additional line and cleated it off. When she was finished she returned to the cockpit and grabbed me around the neck and kissed me.

"Wow, what was that for?" I questioned.

"That's for being such a great captain and letting me take the reins today... and... it's my way of telling you I'm ready."

"What are you ready for?" I questioned again.

"Us," she replied and she kissed me again.

We kissed deeply for a few minutes letting our tongues dance together. We parted and Jennifer looked down, took my hand and led me down to my cabin.

She pushed me down on the bed and began doing a striptease for me. The sweatshirt went off followed by each bra strap. She pulled both cups off at the same time revealing two of the most amazing tits I have ever seen. She pinched each nipple and they stood up almost 2 cm (3/4 of an inch) - amazing nipples for a woman with such big tits. I couldn't wait to suck on them. The sweatpants went down next followed by a slow decent of her panties.

She then reached over and pulled my pants down and placed my cock between her tits. She pulled back slightly, opened her mouth and took my cock in as deep as it would go. She just played with it not sucking hard or moving up and down on it but just getting to know it.

I grabbed her and pulled her pussy to my mouth in a 69 position and started licking her clit like a madman. About 5 minutes later she had her first orgasm and she rolled off me and onto her back. She spread her legs and whispered "fuck me, put that beautiful cock inside me."

I rolled over on top of her and pushed my cock all the way into her. I moaned, "oh my god you're tight." She felt amazing, like a wet velvet glove squeezing hard on my cock. I pumped into her with everything I had. About 5 minutes into it she had another orgasm. I pulled out as soon as she was done to put her in a different position and to allow my cock time to calm down which was threatening to pop off when Jennifer came.

I lifted her up on all fours and we did dogie until she again had another orgasm. I laid down on my back and Jennifer rode me like a cowgirl until she started flinging her head and had yet another orgasm. I realized she was tiring out and it was now my turn.

She laid on her side resting and I lifted her leg and got on my side and shoved my cock into her as we positioned ourselves in a sort of letter X with us being joined at the crotch. I began to pound into her and in a few minutes she began to moan and fling her head back and forth. She screamed "oh fuck, yes," and her pussy began milking my cock like nothing I had ever felt before. I gave her another dozen thrusts and I felt what can only be described as a bolt of lightening that started in my toes and shot out the end of my cock. It happened again and again as I shot load after load into Jennifer's willing pussy.

Exhausted, I fell asleep...

I woke up the next morning still slightly inside Jennifer. I started hardening up and did the thing that nature intended, I slowly started pumping into the sleeping Jennifer. After about four or five strokes I heard a slight moan and after about a dozen more I heard a slightly louder moan and it became apparent that things were getting a lot wetter inside her pussy. A few more strokes and it was apparent that Jennifer was awake as she pushed back onto me to force me deeper inside her. About 2 minutes later she grabbed the sheets with both hands and screamed "OH YES." Her body went rigid and her pussy clamped down on me. That was it for me, I gave her one last big thrust, held it and blasted another salvo of cum deep inside her pussy.

"Wow, that is better than coffee. What a great way to wake up in the morning." she looked over at me with her blue eyes and slightly shuffled blond hair. "I can't believe how much we fucked last night. Instead of being sore, I'm revitalized and filled with energy. You are such a wonderful and gentile lover."

With that she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Thirty seconds later she jumped out of bed and headed for the galley to make breakfast. I joined her and together we ate in the cockpit under the rising sun, both of us completely naked.

The weather looked great and we decided that we would spend the day in this wonderful bay and try some night sailing tonight. We weren't that far from the Mackinaw bridge and it might be a nice treat to pass under the bridge at night. The currents are a bit tricky but if the weather held and with the GPS it should be an easy sail into Lake Michigan.

We did some chores around the boat, tidying and cleaning things that needed some attention. At about 10:30 Jennifer announced that she was going swimming. I turned around just in time to see a naked woman jump into the water from the back of the boat.

"Hey, not without me," I shouted and made a dash for the back end of the boat and dove overboard. It had been a long time since I had done any skinny dipping but it all suddenly came back with this overwhelming freedom and playfulness. Jennifer really did have the most impressive nipples I have ever seen and the cold water made them stick up and harden like never before. I played bob for the boobies as Jennifer tried to escape my lips. Jennifer was an excellent swimmer and a worthy opponent for my diving, dodging and other sneaky attacks. Finally Jennifer discovered she could deter my advances by going on offense and grabbing my balls. She got one good grip on them and after that I was a lot more careful. We finally called a truce and hugged, kissed and enjoyed the warmth of each others bodies as we treaded the cold water.

I took advantage of being in the water and gave the boat a complete inspection of the hull, rudder, propeller and keel. All was in good shape except a couple of weeds that were harmlessly clinging to the rudder.

Jennifer and I climbed back on board and dried each other off. Jennifer suggested that we make a lunch and take the dingy over to the beach and make an afternoon of it. That was a wonderful idea, it had been days since we had been on dry land and I hadn't used the dingy since we left.

We made a simple lunch of sandwiches, wine and snack items. We also packed insect repellent, sunscreen, towels and Jennifer insisted on packing clothes just in case we had company. We hopped in the dingy, fired up the outboard and headed in search of the perfect beach spot. The perfect spot wasn't very hard to find. The entire cove was perfect yellow sand extending 100 feet back to a line that suddenly became a dense thick pine forest.

We found our spot, unloaded the dingy, spread the blanket in the sand and lay naked in the sun. Finally Jennifer decided that she couldn't wait any longer and wanted to eat, so we had our gourmet lunch of wine and tuna salad sandwiches.

We did what lovers do on the beach and held each other in our arms and kissed passionately. Jennifer decided the blanket had become wrinkled in the sand and got up on all fours, faced the water and began straightening the blanket. I seized the opportunity and grabbed Jennifer by the hips and shoved my hard cock into her love tube. When I bottomed out I heard a "Oh fuck that feels good" coming from Jennifer.

We rutted like animals and each time I pushed forward Jennifer pushed back against me making a loud thud when her ass banged against my crotch. It was animal and it was primitive as we fucked hard and fast. I was enjoying the view, the beautiful ass, the blond hair that flung around as she moaned in delight, the pristine yellow beach sand and the perfect blue water. All seemed to make it wild and the way it should be in this area untouched by humans and a cove that displayed raw mother nature.

Suddenly Jennifer screamed out "Oh YES!" and her pussy began milking my cock. I continued my thrusting and a minute later I got that sensation that meant she would be receiving her reward. I grabbed her hips hard and slammed into her pussy, driving my cock into her as far as it would go just as the first shot erupted. I eased off and did the same thing as I fired a second shot and a third and so on. After a dozen shots I was spent and pulled my cock out of Jennifer's well fucked pussy.

"Wow, I hope that is all the deeper you can go. Any further and I'd have it coming out my ears." Jennifer said as she slumped onto the blanket. "I like to think I make love," Jennifer continued, "but that my dear was just raw fucking. It was wonderful in a different kind of way - I feel like I did something because nature intended it." With that Jennifer wrapped her arms around me and she kissed me passionately.

At 16:00 we hoisted anchor and motored out of the cove and into Lake Huron. As soon as we were away from land Jennifer unfurled the sails and I shut off the engine and we slid quietly through the water.

"We have a long night ahead of us, so you might think about taking a nap," I told Jennifer. "I'll wake you up at dinner time and once we pass the bridge we'll take turns on watch until sunup."

Jennifer went to bed and I decided to let her sleep as long as possible. At about 20:00 she woke up and climbed the stairs into the cockpit. "I thought you were going to wake me up for supper," she said groggily.

"Haven't had supper yet. I thought if we were going to be up all night, it might not be a bad idea to have supper as late as possible. I just started heating some stew, it should be warm by now. Help yourself."

Jennifer returned a few minutes later carrying two bowls of stew and she had also put on some clothes, wearing sweats but this time it didn't look like much underneath.

"You're starting to shrivel there dangly dude. It's cold out here, you want me to take the wheel while you put on some clothes?" she inquired.

"Yup, might not be a bad idea. I have a feeling before the night is over it is going to get really cold out here on the open water."

I went below and decided sweats were a good idea and like Jennifer I decided there wasn't much need to put anything underneath them. I returned to the cockpit, gave a look forward for traffic and turned on the autopilot. We sat quietly eating and occasionally stealing a quick kiss from each other.

The plan was once we had passed the bridge we were going to head for Beaver Island. I have a friend at the biological research station there and I thought it would be a nice idea to spend a couple of days getting the VIP treatment with the University and we could also do the touristy thing and wander around the town.

I made a quick call on my cell phone (I couldn't believe I was getting a signal) to my friend on the island and reconfirmed that we would be in sometime tomorrow. I told him nothing about Jennifer except I was traveling with a friend.

Once I completed the call, I went below and turned on the navigation lights. The boat has two configurations for lights, one for power and one for sail. I wanted to make sure it was apparent to all traffic that we were a sailboat. I also put up a radar reflector. Most of the big freighters go to the north up into Lake Superior but there are a few that go around Lake Michigan and on into Chicago and I wanted to make sure we were seen and that it was clear we had limited speed and maneuverability.

The lights checked out okay, the battery's were good and we should have plenty of juice in them come morning. I took the wheel back from Jennifer and explained the schedule for the evening. Starting at midnight we would have 2 hour watches. Each of us would navigate for 2 hours while the other one slept. It was mandatory to wear a life jacket and clip into a tether while the other one was sleeping.

"This isn't an endurance test," I explained, "if you get tired and have the slightest feeling you might fall asleep on your watch, come wake me up. There is no shame in asking for company, we need to keep ourselves and the boat as safe as possible."

As it darkened I kept a constant lookout for traffic and checked the GPS every couple of minutes. I had programmed in a course so we had markers along the way and every 45 minutes or so the GPS beeped indicating we had arrived at one of our markers.

Around 23:00 we saw the lights of the bridge. Jennifer was in awe of the massive structure all lit up with the lights glistening off the water. I have to admit, I have never seen it at night from the water and it was an impressive sight.

Jennifer came up next to me, put her arm around me, snuggled up to me and just watched the lights and the bridge getting bigger and brighter.

"There is no traffic," Jennifer said, "can you take a few minutes and love me."

I looked around and didn't see a boat in sight. Jennifer had already sat on the port cockpit cushion and was in the process of taking off her sweat pants. I flipped on the autopilot and double checked the course.

I knelt on the floor of the cockpit, put her legs over my shoulders and dove into her pussy like it was my last meal. I sucked on her lips, stuck my tongue down her love tube and then began to suck and rub her clit with my tongue. She went crazy, writhing around on the cushion screaming "Oh fuck yes, yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I continued my assault and eventually she grabbed my head and pushed it away.