Adventures of Sailing with Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning began the same way it did the last time, with Cindy playing with my cock and us ending up fucking silently until we both had mind blowing orgasms. This time, however, when we were done I moved between Jennifer's legs and began licking her pussy. She began moaning and soon she was thrashing around and pushed my head away as her clit became too sensitive for my tongue.

"Wow, that was fantastic. Now that is a wake up call," and with that she grabbed me and began kissing me passionately. "Did I ever tell you that I love you," she said.

"Yes," I replied, "but I don't mind hearing it again."

"Well I do, even when you are fucking my best friend," she smiled at both of us.

"Oh, you saw that," I said sheepishly.

"Yup, but I don't mind because you were loving someone that I love and love is to be shared not selfishly kept to oneself."

We had breakfast on the boat and then decided we would hang around the research station just meeting people and talking about the work they were doing. The day proved to be interesting. Apparently the word got out where the beautiful Jennifer Walker was, because about every hour someone would walk up to her, ask if her name was Jennifer Walker and then tell her she had a phone call in the office. After about 4 of those she kindly asked the office staff to tell any callers that she could not be reached and asked the staff to take a message.

It turned out to be a great day, we met everyone on staff, including the grounds keepers. That night we spent the night on the boat alone and made amazing love for several hours as we nibbled, kissed and sucked all over each others bodies. Afterward I don't think I have ever slept so soundly.

At 10:00 we were at the ferry waiting for Jennifer's father to arrive. When Jennifer saw her father walk down the ramp she ran to him and flung her arms around him. I let them do the customary greetings and questions and I slowly walked over to them.

When they parted I extended my hand and said, "it is a real pleasure to meet you Professor Walker."

"They'll be none of this professor or mister. Please call me Bob. This young lady doesn't give her heart to just anyone," he said and we shook hands.

Our time with Jennifer's dad was wonderful. He had a wonderful sense of humor that made you think all the time about what exactly he was saying - he was very funny and quick and clever. It was all wrapped up in this crusty exterior that melted away instantly anytime you did something he liked or if you mentioned Jennifer.

We spent a day out on the boat just sailing around the island. You don't put a physics professor in a sailboat without picking up some information on how to make it go faster or sail smoother. He showed me some amazing things about the forces of sailing a boat that I had never thought of before.

On the last night before Jennifer's dad left we decided to reserve space in a restaurant and throw a bit of a party. Doc, Kim, Cindy and a few other people we had meet in the past several days were all in attendance. We herded Jennifer around so that she was at the head of the table with me on one side and her father on the other.

Doc stood up and proposed a toast to his new friends Jennifer and her father Bob Walker. We all drank and then he asked if anyone else had anything to say. This was my cue and I stood up. "I meet Bob about a week ago and in that time I have learned to appreciated his wit and wisdom and we have grown very close. This morning, while Jennifer was tucked in some lab looking down the barrel of a microscope, Bob and I decided that we would kick our relationship up a notch." I reached in my pocket and pulled out a tiny box and hid it in my hand. "From now on I'm going to simply refer to him as dad."

Jennifer looked at me very strangely as I knelt beside her, opened the box and said, "will you marry me."

Jennifer looked at the contents of the box and then at me and screamed "Oh my god, are you serious?"

"Never more so in my life," I replied. "I have your dads permission, what do you say?"

"Yes, yes, yes, I love you so much," came Jennifer's reply.

Jennifer reached over and grabbed me and kissed me hard. Then she took the contents of the box and put it on her finger. "It fits perfectly, how did you know what size to buy?" she asked inquisitively.

"You sleep very soundly my dear," I replied with a sinister smile on my face.

"God I love you, you evil pirate," she said as she kissed me again.

"Well it gets better," I said as I looked toward the other people sitting at the table. "Is there any one here that would be willing to serve as... best man or maid of honor?"

Doc and Cindy rose from their chairs and stood silently.

"Absolutely," Jennifer said jumping up from her chair and hugging each one and showing off her ring. She moved back to her father and gave him a big hug. "Thank you daddy, you are the best."

"I'm so happy for you Jennifer, Tom is a wonderful man and I know you two will be very happy. If your mother were here she would be so happy." With this Jennifer and her father hugged each other tighter and began crying. The room got silent as we felt the joy of the occasion and the sadness of those who were not there to enjoy it.

The meal was excellent and there was much toasting and merriment. After dinner dad went back to his cabin and Jennifer and I headed back to the boat with the agreement that we would meet dad at the ferry at 10:00 when it would leave for the mainland.

When we were down below Jennifer pushed me me on the bed and announced, "I'm going to give you the best blowjob ever."

She pulled off my shoes, socks and pants and then gave my cock a tiny kiss on the end of it. She then removed her shoes, socks and then slowly removed her t-shirt and jeans. She slowly removed each strap of her bra and then pushed the left cup down to reveal her left tit. She did the same thing for the right tit and then played with them briefly. She then unhooked it completely and tossed it gently and it landed and hooked on the cabin doorknob.

She then swung her shoulders side to side and her tits bounced delightfully. She bent over and placed them between my cock and did the same thing, bouncing my cock delightfully between her tits. The panties were the next to go and Jennifer pulled them down slowly showing me that fine ass. When they were off she lifted her leg as high as it would go and she showed me her open pussy and her wonderful golden triangle.

She then licked my cock all over making it as wet as she could all the while keeping her blue eyes fixed on mine. She then went completely down on me creating an amazing amount of suction and sending tingles shooting through my entire body.

"Oh my god Jennifer that feels fantastic," I moaned.

She gave me slow deep strokes with her mouth keeping her blue eyes focused on mine. After a minute or two of that she reached out and grabbed my hands and placed them on the top of her head, encouraging me to set the pace and do what I wanted to her.

"No baby, you're doing great. What you are doing is amazing." I moaned and removed my hands from her head.

Jennifer continued and each time she thought I was going to cum she stopped and started to lick my cock, avoiding the sensitive underside. When she was convinced that things were under control again she started to do the slow deep throating again with the amazing suction.

This continued for what seemed like an hour and I was starting to get a serious case of blue balls.

"Jennifer, sweetheart, I need to come, make me come, sweetheart," I begged.

Jennifer closed her eyes and quickened her pace. It wasn't 5 strokes when I got a tingle all through my body and my cock felt like it exploded as the first massive amount of cum shot out of the end of my cock. Jennifer'              s eyes flew open in surprise and I wasn't sure if it was a result of my coming in her mouth or the volume of it. I then heard a combination of choking and swallow from Jennifer and a second later I fired another shot into her mouth. This time she was ready and swallowed almost immediately after it entered her mouth. After the sixth shot, Jennifer got a concerned expression on her face, like is this ever going to end. As wonderful as I was feeling I felt for her but I was completely helpless as my cock did what it did.

After a couple more shots into her mouth, my cock did slow down and Jennifer came up for air. When she became re-ventilated she dropped back down on my cock and sucked slowly. My cock slowly started to soften and Jennifer swirled her tongue around it in her mouth sending delicious tingles through my cock. It softened more and Jennifer sucked on it hard and raised her head, my cock came out of her mouth with an interesting pop sound.

Jennifer climbed up into the bed and cuddled up next to me. She whispered in my ear, "I had some problems down there, I promise I'll practice more."

"Sheesh Jennifer," I replied "you get any better at that and you'll never get this grin off my face."

"Oh good, that's my goal, to make you the happiest husband in the whole world," she said kissing me lightly on the cheek.

"No practice required, your goal was reached tonight the second you said yes," I said and I gave her a big kiss. When finished I kissed lower and lower and lower until I reached her golden pussy. I dove in like it was my last meal and ended up giving her several orgasms until she pushed my head away begging me to stop.

We cuddled for a few minutes until she felt my hard cock and then climbed on top of me and pushed it into her pussy. She ground her pussy on my cock for what must have been 10 minutes. She then got off me and got on all four and asked me to fuck her doggy. From there we did it in every conceivable position. I finally climbed on top of her and began drilling her like there was no tomorrow. She suddenly groaned an "Oh god, oh god, oh, oh" and her pussy began milking my cock. This sent me over the edge and I splashed the inside of her pussy with another load of cum.

I could tell the sun was just starting to come up when we fell asleep in each others arms.

The alarm clock blared in my ear, I looked over at it and saw it was 9:30.

"Hey, wake up sexy sleepy head, we're going to miss your dad if we don't hustle," I said giving Jennifer a gentle poke.

"What, what time is it," she groggily mumbled.

"9:35, you sleepy boat nymph," I replied.

She paused for a second and then jumped up, "Oh my, if we don't hustle we're going to miss my dad," she exclaimed.

"Wish I had said that," I noted as I tried to climb out of bed but clearly was in Jennifer's way as she scurried to put on underwear and clothes.

We got to the ferry just as Doc was getting out of the Jeep with Jennifer's dad. Jennifer went over and put her arm around her father.

Doc grabbed my arm and whispered, "you two look like shit - did you get any sleep at all last night."

"Not much, but we're smiling a lot," I shot him a big toothy grin.

"I'm dealing with morning sickness, you lucky fucker," he groaned.

"Yes I am," and I continued to grin at Doc.

We wandered over to Jennifer and her father.

"So have you two talked about when the big event will be?" asked Jennifer's dad.

"No daddy, we just got engaged," Jennifer smiled at her dad.

"Oh, you both look like you didn't get much sleep. I thought you might have been up making plans," said dad.

Jennifer turned a very noticeable flaming red color and turned her head away from from her dad. Doc, turned his head also but that was to stifle a laugh that I thought was sure to come.

The wise professor realized what he had said and grabbed his daughter, kissed her on the forehead. "Its okay kitten, you don't need to be ashamed of the love you show to each other. It's one of the most important parts of your relationship... and when a nosy old father asks an inappropriate question, just look him in the eye and say 'we fucked our brains out'," he said smiling at the both of us.

Jennifer went from red to completely pale. I thought she might faint. I thought dads comment broke the ice and I looked him in the eye and said, "Yup, and then some."

Doc, was bent over with laughter.

Jennifer's dad reached out and pulled me into him and Jennifer.

"Good, that's healthy," he said. Then he looked down at Jennifer and said, "I know I have not told you this but you have grown into a beautiful woman, loving someone is a wonderful part of life, you can never show too much love for someone ...so if you spend all night long sharing your love, it's what nature intended and you have my blessing." Then he looked at me, ..."just don't give me the details."

"I think we can handle that," I smiled.

Jennifer grabbed her dad around the neck, "Thanks daddy, I love him so much."

"I know you do, kitten, and I want you to keep loving him just like that for the rest of your life."

"I promise, I will," kissing her father on the cheek.

Just then we heard the ferry whistle blow we exchanged a final round of hugs and Jennifer's dad turned and walked up the ramp and got on board.

"Why don't you two go back to the boat and get some sleep, you both look like you could use a few more hours," Doc said after the ferry had left the dock.

Jennifer and I plodded back to the boat in silence. We went below, took off all our clothes, wrapped our arms around each other and fell instantly asleep.

I woke up suddenly to find I was alone. I looked at the clock, it was 15:00. I put on pants and a t-shirt and went above to find Jennifer sitting in the cockpit starring out at the open lake.

"We have some decisions to make don't we?" she said looking up at me.

"I'm here for you and I'll support what ever you decide," I replied.

"We decide," she corrected. "I can't imagine spending a day without you and I don't think it is fair to make you change jobs or careers just for me."

"Changing jobs is nothing for the woman I love, in fact I was kind of looking around for a new job and besides I kind of like the idea of being married to a professor. It isn't a sacrifice when there is so much to gain on the other side - spending my life with you," I said.

"I like it here," Jennifer said, "the facilities are good, the people are wonderful and you can't beat living on an island. But this isn't a big name research school...." a smile came across her face, "but we could build it into one with a lot of grant money."

"We'd have to spend winters at the university, not a great city but it has a wonderful campus life. It's small enough to get to know everyone and yet big enough to attract great students," she continued.

"Jennifer," I said, "what do you want?"

"I want to spend my life with you and I want to continue my research and I want to teach but mostly I want to be with you," she said and she put her arm around me.

"My suggestion is to get you graduated then," I said. "I would also like you to move in with me at my house. It is a bit of a drive but I don't think you would have to do it everyday." I paused, "doc has offered to be on your committee. I don't really know what your relationship is with Greenfield but I have known doc for a long time and I think he would be very supportive."

"I just know they are going to give me all kinds of bullshit and screw with me as much as possible," Jennifer frowned.

"That may be true but I think you have a letter from them that might help persuade them to move along faster." I replied.

"What is that," she inquired.

"Your expulsion letter, I think is waiting for you in your mailbox," I explained. "They might not want that published on the Internet."

"That is blackmail," she said.

"That is a bargaining chip to be used to cut through the red tape," I smiled.

"Would you come with me when I talk to the dean? I hate confrontational meetings," she asked.

"I'd be glad to. No one screws with my future wife," and I gave her a big hug. "I'll visit with doc this evening and get some advice. However, in the meantime I suggest we get the boat ready and prepare to leave first thing in the morning and sail nonstop back to my place. I'm probably going to need an extra day to move my new roommate to my place and you're going to need a couple of days to settle in."

We spent a couple of hours cleaning and prepping the boat and then went to a small restaurant and had dinner. Afterward I called doc and asked if we could come over and talk to him for about a half an hour.

Doc was full of useful information. He completely agreed with me that if an expulsion letter existed, it could be used as a lever to move things along quicker. As far as he was concerned, Jennifer had completed all the requirements and research for a PhD. All that was needed at this point was to submit a manuscript and defend it, which according to him, should be easy given the amount of interest in it and all the identical work going on in other universities.

At 6:00 the next morning we left for my house. We figured it would take about 4 days if we sailed non-stop and had good winds. Luckily we had winds from the west at about 8 knots and if they held we would make great time.

The first night we took 4 hour watches and we both felt great after the first day. On the second night we decided to take 2 hour watches because we were both starting to get tired and wanted to make sure we each got a little sleep and yet there would be lots of activity through the night to keep us alert.

I relieved Jennifer at 2:00 and told her I was feeling good and would take the next 4 hours and she could relieve me at 6:00. I put on my harness, clipped my tether into an eyebolt in the cockpit and Jennifer went below. A few minutes later she returned with a strange look in her eye. She stood next to me, dropped to her knees, pulled down my sweat pants with a single jerk and completely swallowed my cock. I got instantly hard and she sucked me like it was her last meal. After a couple of minutes I shot a huge load into her mouth which she swallowed immediately. She then popped my softening cock out of her mouth and took her finger and thumb, started at the base and squeezed my cock to the tip, hoping to get an extra drop out. She sucked on the tip and then licked her lips.

"I needed a bedtime snack. I hope you don't mind," she whispered.

She got up and went below just as suddenly as she came, leaving me standing at the wheel with my pants down at my ankles.

When she returned at 6:00 I returned the favor and licked her pussy until she couldn't stand it any more. I clipped her tether into the eyebolt with her legs spread wide and left her panting on the bench.

The rest of the journey continued in the same fashion without us having the ability to spend quality time with each other. We were pretty exhausted when we pulled into the slip in my back yard.

"So this is my new home," Jennifer said, looking at my house as we tied up the boat.

I gave Jennifer a quick tour of the house and I went back out to the boat to unpack, clean it and wash off the decks and cockpit. I can loose track of time when I am working on the boat and when I realized I had spent 2 hours on the boat and hadn't seen Jennifer during that time. I wandered into the house to find Jennifer in the living room with her sweat pants at her ankles, legs spread wide open, frigging herself and watching one of my adult videos.

"Can I help with that," I said making Jennifer jump.

"I've never seen one of these films before," looking up at me but keeping her fingers planted between her legs.

"Never?" I asked incredulously.

"No never. I'm so horny. Let me suck your cock," she said.

She grabbed my pants, pulled them down and then began sucking on my soft cock. It didn't stay soft for long as Jennifer sucked it and rolled her tongue around it as she sucked. It quickly hardened up and Jennifer decided that we needed to do exactly the same thing as the couple in the video. We fucked this way until the couple on the screen changed and girl got on top of the man. Jennifer pulled away, guided me on the floor and she got on top of me and began riding me like the girl in the video.