Adventures of Sailing with Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the guy on the video pulled out of the girl and shot his cum on the girls face, Jennifer started to cum and began milking my cock. She quickly pulled me out of her and put her face to my cock and begged me, "please sweetheart, cum all over my face," she begged.

She started rubbing my cock and I shot the first round on her cheek. She flinched slightly as it splattered across her face but she did not stop jacking me and the second and third shots landed right inside her open mouth. The fourth shot landed on her forehead and into her hair. The fifth shot landed on her chin and remaining amounts of cum dribbled out the end of my cock and landed on her tits.

She swallowed the cum in her mouth and sucked on my softening cock to get the remaining cum out of it. When finished she popped it out of her mouth with the little suction sound that she usually did.

"Wow, now I know why guys love these things. They're kind of educational," she smiled at me.

"Well miss PhD don't spend the rest of the week educating yourself, we have work to do and I'm not sure peg leg here can take another one of those," I said looking down at my softening cock.

"Well mister, you better start working out or something, cause when I watch this one, Pirates on Shore Leave, I think you need to be prepared," she said looking at one of the other videos I had stacked on the shelf.

"Yeow, I've seen that one. The jolly roger isn't a flag in that video," I replied.

Jennifer had already moved into my room and unpacked her stuff. The rest of the night was spent taking care of stuff that had been piling up for the past 5 weeks.

The next day we piled into the pickup and headed for Jennifer's apartment. Fortunately she had only a few things to bring, the apartment was furnished, so much of it stayed where it was and it all fit into the truck. We did collect her mail and sure enough the letter from the university was included. Although it was signed by the dean it was clearly written by Greenfield and it was classic. All the misconceptions about Jennifer's work were spelled out in some detail. I hoped Jennifer would allow me to send a copy up to Doc when we got home. Jennifer stood there in silence and read it twice, she then said a couple of unrepeatable words and when she looked like she was going to rip it up, I grabbed it from her and put it in a safe place.

When we got back to my place we unloaded the truck and began to talk about our future plans.

We decided that Monday, I would take a couple of hours off of work and meet Jennifer on campus. She wanted me there when she talked to the dean and also wanted me to help her clean out her office. She would call on Monday morning and set up an appointment with the deans secretary and phone me letting me know when it was.

We also decided that we wanted to get married on the boat and that having the wedding in the back yard with everyone gathered around the slip would be a perfect venue. A nice small wedding with a few close friends. We figured it would take us a month to pull it all together, to get invitations out, catering and so forth. It would also be a nice distraction for Jennifer who would have to deal with issues at the university. Jennifer also decided that she wanted to work on Beaver Island which I quickly agreed to.

We agreed that Jennifer should call her dad and I would call Doc, with the decisions.

"Doc," I said speaking into the phone, "I have good news for you and some bad news for Kim."

"Okay, what's the bad news," Doc replied.

"Jennifer and I have set the wedding date for the 12th of next month, it is going to be here at the house, we are going to get married on the boat. I realize this crushes Kim's fantasy of leaving you and running away with me to some paradise island. Please be gentile when you break the news to her," I said trying to be as serious as possible.

Doc played along, "Oh, absolutely. I'll hide the steak knives and the drain cleaner until I'm sure we are out of the woods on that," he said in a dead pan voice.

"Always good to be safe than sorry. Thanks buddy," I replied. "The good news is that Jennifer has decided to take your job offer and teach and do research at the university."

"Wow," doc exclaimed, "that is fantastic news. I'll pass the word on to the dean first thing tomorrow morning."

"Yes," I said, "we are looking forward to spending a lot more time with you and Kim."

"Oh," there was a long silence, "Kim will be so happy," Doc said with a bit of mockery in his voice.

We talked a bit more about Jennifer's plans and Doc asked me to have Jennifer give him a call once she had talked to the dean.

Jennifer and I finished our phone calls at about the same time. The next morning I got up early and went to work. Jennifer called me at about 10:00 and indicated that she had an appointment set with the dean at 4:30 that afternoon. I told her I would meet her at the deans office and she gave me directions.

At 4:28 I entered the deans office to find Jennifer sitting in the outer lobby waiting for me. Jennifer did an awesome thing by grabbing a small box and put a small plant in it - just by looking at her you could tell she was moving out.

When the receptionist saw me sit next to Jennifer, she picked up the phone and a moment later she put it down and spoke to Jennifer. "Miss Walker, the dean is expecting you, go right in."

Jennifer grabbed her plant and we both walked into the the office. Once the introductions where done and before the dean could sit down, Jennifer spoke. "Dean, I apologize for taking so long to clear out of my office, I have this last plant to take to my car and I'll be gone."

What ever the dean had planned to say to Jennifer, Jennifer's comment had clearly thrown him off course and he looked a bit panicked as he groped for something to say.

"Jennifer," the dean began, "we here at the university want to apologize for what has happened. The sending of the expulsion letter was a simple mistake. We want you here, we want you to continue with your research and we want you to be a part of this department."

"Oh, simple mistake," I interjected, "so the letter she received was perhaps a form letter that got accidentally signed and sent to her?" pulling out the letter and inspecting it.

"No, not exactly," the dean continued, "we had simply misinterpreted some of the data you were working on and came up with an unfortunate conclusion."

"So, what you are saying is that the university does not have the technical skills to properly evaluate Jennifer's work?" I inquired.

The dean now seeing the trap he was in had a slight look of panic on his face but I meant to drive him over the edge.

"Dean," I continued, "my only concern for Jennifer is that she get the best education possible. For some strange reason we seem to have a lot of options available to us and I just don't see this university as a viable one."

I quietly and secretly reached into my coat pocket, touched my cell phone and hit the speed dial number for the cell phone I had just gotten Jennifer. Jennifer jumped at the sudden sound intrusion and panicked slightly as she grabbed for her purse. As she went to grab it and silence it, I leaned over toward her as if to read the caller id and said "Nat Scie Fnd? The National Science Foundation? What would they want" I inquired.

Everyone in the room knew that the National Science Foundation is the largest funding organization of scientific research in the US. The dean looked absolutely pale and was now clearly in panic mode.

"Jennifer," the dean began to plead and addresses Jennifer directly, "I'm really sorry about what has happened here. What can the university do to make it up to you and to make it right. We want you here and we want you to get your degree from this university."

Jennifer sat quietly for a second and then replied, "I want three things. First, I want you to fast track my degree. I'm getting married in one month and I want to have my PhD by the time I say, I do. Second, I never want to see Greenfield again. Send him away to some village that needs an idiot or sabbatical or what ever it is you do with mistakes produced by the tenure committee. Third, I get to pick my new committee - anyone I want from anywhere."

The dean pondered for a moment and then said, "I think we can do that."

"I want it in writing," she replied.

The dean turned to his keyboard and tapped on it for a few minutes, when he was finished the printer next to the computer hummed and spit out a single sheet of paper. The dean scribbled his name on it and handed it to Jennifer. Jennifer read it carefully and and then folded it up and put it next to the plant.

Jennifer arose from her chair and said, "I'll contact you in the next few days about the makeup of my defense committee and in the meantime Dr Fitsimmons will be my adviser and I'll ask him to read through my thesis and make changes as required." With that she turned and headed for the door. I paused a minute and thanked the dean, shook his hand and followed Jennifer out the door.

When we got into the hallway Jennifer burst into tears and grabbed me around the neck and put her head on my shoulder and sobbed. "Hey," I said, "the good guys won that round. We should celebrate."

"I know," she replied, "its been such a long road filled with ups and downs. These people piss me off so much, I hate dealing with them."

"Yes," I assured her, "but before you know it, it will be over and you will have a new job, career, research and a husband."

"Thank you for being there with me. I can't thank you enough for being there when I really needed it. The National Science Foundation? I can't believe he bought that. That was brilliant."

"Oh, I think you will find an appropriate way of thanking me," I smiled.

"I love you so much," she said hugging me closely.

Jennifer called Doc right away and asked him if he would be on her committee for her defense of her thesis. Doc readily agreed and he suggested 2 other persons who where familiar with her work. She contacted them and they also agreed to be on her committee. She kept 2 original committee members and three weeks from the day we visited the dean, she successfully defended her thesis and completed all the requirements for her PhD.

The following week was the wedding and Jennifer threw herself into the preparation. There were a thousand things to do and Jennifer was either on the phone or away somewhere checking on the arrangements. I was busy at work and after the long sailing trip I had little vacation left. The good news was they didn't want me to leave the company and had agreed to let me work remote as long as I spent at least 1 week every quarter at the home office. This meant that I could move with Jennifer to the university and also spend summers on the island.

On Wednesday our first house guests arrived. Doc, Kim and Cindy came down from the island. Cindy was staying at the house but Doc and Kim stayed at a nearby hotel for some additional privacy and also Doc had some relatives in the area he was planning on visiting while he and Kim were in town. Jennifer's dad also arrived at the same time and he was also going to stay at our house.

The day of the wedding was perfect, it was sunny, warm with a nice breeze. We had about 50 guests in the back yard along with a tent with food and refreshments. It was a wonderful ceremony as Jennifer and I recited our vows in the cockpit of our boat with our closest friends looking on.

Afterwards there was much merriment and fun. Jennifer's dad approached me and handed me an envelop.

"Here is a little something for you and Jennifer," he said.

I thanked him dearly and took the envelope, initially thinking it was a card but it wasn't the right shape or thickness. I went off to find Jennifer to open it and share it with her. When I found her chatting with friends, I asked to borrow my wife and I lead her to an uncrowded spot on the yard for her to open it with me. I handed her the envelope, she opened it and pulled out some folded papers. She got a very puzzled look on her face.

"What is it," I inquired.

"I haven't a clue," she replied, handing me the papers.

I glanced at the papers, "it looks like a deed to some property." I continued to shuffle through the papers. "It's located on Beaver Island. It's got all three of our names on the deed... oh wait... here is a picture... it's a house."

Jennifer screamed and made a beeline for her dad almost tackling him in the process.

"Oh, Daddy what have you done," Jennifer inquired of her dad and giving him a big hug.

"Well, I needed a summer place and I found this house on the beach up on Beaver Island. It was too big for me so I thought you and your husband would like to share it with me over the summers. It has a little loft apartment over the garage, just perfect for an old professor that likes to read journals and look out over the water. The main house has a master bedroom and a bunch of other bedrooms that can be used for guests or, should it happen, grandchildren," he gave Jennifer a sly smile.

"Tom, is it okay with you," he inquired of me.

"Absolutely dad, Jennifer and I want you to be part of our lives and I can't think of a better way than to spend summers with you on the island." I paused for a moment, "Any chance it has a place for a sailboat," I said looking over at the boat.

He smiled, "the slip is being put in this week."

After the guests had left, Jennifer and I made a big deal about heading off on the honeymoon. We got in the car headed around the block, parked the car and snuck back to the house and spent the night in the boat.

The next morning we surprised dad and Cindy, who were sitting down and eating breakfast, when we casually walked in barefoot wearing only our sweats.

Two weeks later we put the house up for sale and bought a house near the university. Jennifer had a full load of classes to teach her first semester and I had to sail the boat to its new home on the island. Fortunately Cindy had some time free and went with me just for safety reasons, but that is another

story.