All Comments on 'Adventures of Sarah Ch. 15'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
The seven month wait

for this chapter was worth it. Teachgirl, you are wonderful. Love your plots, your writing, and your imagination. But....please don't drop Sarah and Hank....this reader is anxious to find out what they are doing.

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
I agree

it's lovely to see you and this story back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!!!

Love to see that you decided to continue this story. Loved it from beginning to end. Please continue it, especially Sara and Hank and the girls' mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for another chapter. Looking for more, time for all the girls to be put out starting their new profession as whores.

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 13 years ago
Any sequels?

It has been since August 2010 - would be wonderful to see what happens to the girls and guys when they go back to school.

Sarah - mmm - that tight pussy and back in class with the guys - more assurance and control, or lack of it!

Please let me know when you have written more

bluecrush8118bluecrush8118almost 13 years ago
More!

Plenty of great storylines to continue with. Take your time but don't stop. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very interesting story

Amazing story ..... can't wait to read more

craftsman315craftsman315over 11 years ago

can't wait to read the next chapter

John558John558over 11 years ago
Unbelieveable

This whole series of stories has been outstanding the only drawback is I can't wait until the next exciting chapter in this series. I know Hank is going to nail denise again, and probably in her ass as well! I hope Sarah gets her pussy licked by Denise as Hank and the boys do Denise. I am hoping that the whole family will end up fucking in the mater bedroom; Mom and her three daughters by Hank, Jessie, Tyshawn, as well as Sarah with a large black strap-on around her waist. I think dad should have to witness his white woman being fucked mercilessly by Hank and the boys and a few friends. I'd love to see what happens next to Sarah at school. I hope she gets a job in the fall and they can fuck her at school morning, noon and night. Thanks can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow, overload

I've just discovered Teach & have read the whole series in 2 days, what am I supposed to do now while u write the next installment. PS didn't expect to get hooked like that, it's amazing what lurks beneath the surface of us all! from an intrigued girl mwah x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

A great series with seriously hot IR action and a strong NC theme that gently evolves into a series of happy, passionate and much desired sexual interludes. A tremendous series and I wish there were another 15 episodes so we could see what happens with Karen, Sarah, Hank and the boys. The quality of the writing is impressive, very well done! Thanks for a great ride, hope you decide to check in again and let us know how things are going for everyone.

WanderLust505WanderLust505almost 11 years ago
More please!

I love this series and have returned to it several times hoping there is a new chapter. Please relieve our suspense as to what happens next for Sarah, Hank and Denise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Please don't stop now. Hank has to at least get a shot at Jenny's sweet ass.

And was Mom watching this (w)hole show.

While you're at it lets give Sarah a shot at Denise, and all the girls too!!!

TC

savage12ksavage12kalmost 10 years ago
Awesome.

Aside from a few continuity issues, this entire series is amazing. Seriously, where's the next chapter? You can't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG!

Jesus, Hayli!!

Your descriptions...of both body and soul...are pregnant with sensitivity and understanding. Your writing style--in addition to arousing--is beautifully deliberate. Your characters' personalities are well-defined and individual, as are your descriptions of their very appealing bodies, thoughts and actions. A GREAT series!

Are you still writing...and where are you posting? I need to keep experiencing these feelings of being gently guided by someone who can be completely trusted, who knows me (us) and is generous with her love and her body.

Thank you, dear one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MORE OF THIS STORY

Loved it neef to read more. Is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I still return to it, now and then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous