Adventures of Stard Ch. 01

Story Info
Stars takes the mistress as his bed warmer.
1.3k words
3.93
3.9k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slurp123
slurp123
12 Followers

Hey, hope you'll enjoy this story. I'm not sure what all 'genres' I'm going to cover, so just expect some normal stuff, lesbian, transgender and BDSM.

And yeah everyone is above 18 and all that.

****

"You seem new," The lady at the table said, "You know we don't get a lot of travellers around here. All we get are those who are going to the Hill." The lady said in a sweet and deep voice.

For a second the guy sitting next to her looked up at the lady and said, "Uhh... Yeah, I'm new to this place fair lady," the guys gaze constantly dropping down, despite his best efforts, towards the not so large yet firm breasts cover by an expensive red velvet coat, "I'm heading towards the Hill."

"Well then, in this inn all the pilgrims to the hill get free drinks from the house...and a bed warmer of your choice." Following which the lady clapped her hands. A man came up to him with two mugs of beer and then went back and stood in a group of men who just assembled, besides them a group of women came and stood, all in their primes, beautiful, firm and every thing a person would want.

"Chose anyone dear." She said.

The man initially shocked, later regaining his composure, pointed at a lady.

It was the same lady who spoke till now.

Smiling she said, "I like your taste young man."

The lady nodded her head and all the servants went back.

"Have your drink and come to your room." The lady got up and left.

No thoughts of the present incident being a joke crossed his mind, because such was the nature of his journey and his destination, the Hill. Excited he left the beer untouched and followed the lady into a room. The room was just big enough to accommodate a bed a little walking space.

Entering the room the lady pointed towards the bed and said, "Let me, the mistress of the inn under the Hill, serve you for the night."

Excited and blushing the guy walked up to the bed and sat down on the hay filled mattress. Blushing he dropped down his head and looked at the lady's bare fair feet, the red velvet dress reached her ankles. His brain ran with a thousand thoughts, but his body frozen.

Waiting a minute the lady asked him his name.

He replied, Strad.

"Stard, I want you to look up."

As Stad looked up he realised that the lady had lifted her dress up. He let his eyes feast on her beautiful legs. Lengthy and well toned the legs had silk smooth texture that had an untouched aura to it. As he lifted his head a little further he saw that the lady had lifted her dress upto her hip, her hands holding onto the edge of the dress. Below it her naked pussy was straight at his face level. It was smooth and had a small bushy red hair almost matching her dress.

"Take sniff of it Stard."

Stard leaned forward, his nose touching the tip of her hair and took a deep inhale. An aroma of piss and her sex juices entered his nose. His eyes almost closed in ecstasy. As he inhaled again he reached for his crotch and started stroking.

"Not yet Stard, not yet. Now taste it."

As instructed, he let go of his cock and started licking, the lady pulled her dress off completely and dropped it on the floor.

Mean while Stard pulled out his tongue started at the bush and slow worked his way down. Getting down the bed, he sat on his knees. The tongue slid tough the rough hair and reached the clitoris, sensing the slight saltiness he slid further down, where he tasted her juices now coming out her vagina. Once he reached the vaginal opening he started pushing his tongue in.

"Not yet Stard, go lower." The lady purred.

He further went down upto her bud. There he circled it twice and pushed his tongue inside.

"Come back up."

He followed the instruction and continued the process a couple of times as the lady kept purring.

"Now make me cum with your tongue." The lady said.

She moved to the bed and sat down on the edge. He sat between her legs and rubbed his tongue on the juice soaked labia. Slowly he entered and slurping in all the juices, he pushed his tongue to the deepest his tongue could go and started a applying force along the walls of her pussy. Slowly he pulled back his tongue taking in all the freshly secreted juices.

"Uuh... More force, faster." The lady moaned with lust.

The guy pushed his tongue faster in and out continuously, occasionally pulling his tongue out completely and licking the pussy outside from lower end to the bushes above. The lady continued moaning and pushed his head into her pussy. After continuing the process for some time the lady moaned loud as she almost vibrated as her pussy released a torrent of juices which Stard hungrily slurped in.

Once the process was done she fell back on the bed breathing heavily.

" You... Done...well Stard. Now we can do you. Do you want it?"

Stard nodded his head.

The lady got down loosened Stard's pants. His fully erect cock came out and almost hit her forehead.

"I did not hear a yes Stard."

"Yes" Stard said.

Holding the shaft she said, "yes what?"

"I want you to do me."

She pulled the foreskin back all the way down and said, "I'm the mistress of this inn, so you'll address me with respect."

"I want you to do me, my fair lady."

"Okay,. I'll never say no to a guest."

She run her finger on the tip as pre cum already accumulated. She rubbed it all on the head.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes."

The lady tightened her grip a little too tight. Stad moaned in pain as the lady said, "I told you how to call me in this house."

"Apologies my lady. I want more madam."

Loosening the grip she said,

"Sure sir"

The lady put her tongue out and licked her head slowly, her saliva dripping down the cock reached her hand holding at the base of the shaft.

Slowly she put the head inside her mouth and licked it. As Stard moaned, she moved down slowly until the whole cock was completely in her mouth. Then she slowly pulled out in an artistic way. Then she pushed her head down and swallowed again this time with a little faster. She continued this each time with a greater speed than before. As she was doing this saliva tickled down to his balls and dripped down. In no time Stard started twitching. Preparing herself, she pulled back with only his head in her mouth and she massaged the head with her tongue. Then a gush of semen hit the roof of her mouth. With her tongue, while the shaft was in her mouth, she swallowed all the cum without dripping a drop. Then she cleaned of the cock diligently.

Once it was done, Stard fell back on the bed. Climbing up, she lay on him. Her firm and perfect shaped breasts pressing tightly on his chest. She leaned closer to him and kissed him on the mouth, each others tongue invaded eachother's and explored one other. Tasting their partners mouth and their own sex. Their tongues wrestled eachother's for a long time. Once their kiss broke, Stard rest his head back and closed his eyes.

"Not yet Started, we are just getting started." The lady said.

***

Hey! Please tell me how it is so far. I'll write more chapters if you guys like it.

slurp123
slurp123
12 Followers