Adventures of Tess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he had repeated it. Three times.

Tess huffed again.

Honestly, anyone would think she was reckless.

It was at that point that Mrs. Fisher entered the room with a tray, and without knocking, and Tess thought it was a jolly good thing that she had still been in bed.

She had been advised to enjoy her breakfast and be in the library for noon, to join the gentlemen for brunch.

Mrs. Fisher had also brought today's outfit.

Apparently, Saturday was red stocking day, but the shoes were glorious and again fit like a dream.

Tess had suggested that she might go for a walk in the garden if she wasn't needed until brunch.

Mrs. Fisher had looked her up and down, "I wouldn't recommend it young lady. The entire staff know what you are and why you are here, it's probably not the best idea to get too close to them."

She had swept out, leaving Tess standing, eyes and mouth wide open.

"Bloody cheek," Tess exclaimed, before trying the door. Unsurprised to find it locked.

It was unlocked at 11.30am. Tess had been testing it every ten minutes. She wandered slowly downstairs.

Studying the walls, every now and then, stopping and listening. Desperate to find a clue.

She walked into the library to whistles of appreciation and blushed prettily.

Giles took her hand today; Mr Langley and Mark of the soulful green eyes were sat to one side in deep discussion.

The other gentlemen gathered around.

"Tess," Giles said seriously, "we are going to spank you. I hope that's okay with you, but we are going to do it anyway."

Her eyes lit up, "I like being spanked, Sir, and to be fair, I probably deserve it."

She got an all-round cheer, and some very un-spank-like pats on her bum for her attitude.

"Also," Giles said nervously, and had to stop and clear his throat, "Mark told us that you taste good, so we're going to taste you as well."

In response, Tess turned and leaned over the nearby table, spreading her stocking clad legs, and raising her butt in the air.

"Why don't you find out," she suggested.

Giles went beet red, as the men all cheered and clapped him on the back.

"That's extremely provocative," one of the older men accused, "we should punish her first."

Tess looked at him from under her lashes, "Well, it will certainly give you more to taste," she agreed.

More hooting and enthusiastic back clapping. Tess refrained from rolling her eyes. Who were these men? They were like boys, were they really kidnapping and possibly selling women?

Tess groaned as her spanking started.

They were actually using a paddle. It was quite large and heavy, but these guys were not particularly fit, so there was not a massive amount of force behind the blows.

Tess allowed herself to cry. She was sore from the day before, so that wasn't hard.

She closed her eyes and imaged it was Mark using the paddle on her bruised bum.

Mark with the dangerous eyes and large, strong arms.

One blow from him, and she and the table would probably fly out of the window.

After the first guy started to get tired (Giles had been too shy to go first), he reached down between her legs and swiped a finger through her folds.

Tess moaned loudly.

"She's sweet," he told them, and they all cheered again.

They all spanked her, but only the first guy and Giles tasted her. Most of them considered it too dirty.

Tess was realizing that these men had very low limits indeed.

However, Giles found his bravery while slamming the paddle against her backside and knelt down behind her to push his tongue into her and kiss her from behind.

"Good God," came the horrified cry, but Giles had just discovered heaven and his kiss deepened, causing Tess to fall over the table and cry out as she came all over his face.

The ensuing confusion had Mr Langley hurrying over.

Tess ignored Mark who stayed on the other side of the room, smirking at her and smoking.

Langley sent Tess to her room and asked her to return in two hours. He wanted to give his boys a pep talk.

Tess walked slowly up to her room, happy with the unexpected reprieve.

She shivered at a strange draft on the first-floor landing and looked around at hearing Mrs. Fisher's footsteps and distinctive sniff.

The housekeeper did not appear, and the footsteps moved away.

Slightly spooked, Tess hurried back to her room.

She wanted some time to sit and think.

-X

At 4pm Tess returned to the library, and it was clear that Mr Langley's guests had been told to 'man-up'.

She could see that he was embarrassed by the seemingly low tolerance of his usual guests, compared to Mark's experience and desires.

It was clear that it was important to Mr Langley that he impress Mark.

Tess wondered why.

There was a pile of condoms on a table and it seemed clear that Tess was about to be used and used hard.

The atmosphere in the room was of threat and dark desires.

Tess halted in the doorway, and then forced herself to walk in.

Mr Langley as always sat off to one side. He much preferred to watch.

Mark was sat, smoking again, and watching her coolly.

"Here Tess," Giles pointed at the centre of the room, there was a small couch, "come sit here."

Tess was starting to wonder if they wanted to be there at all, as one of the men stepped up and started to touch her with more nerves than enthusiasm.

Her stomach sank as the man started to fumble on a condom, but then 'he' was beside her.

"You're married, correct?" Mark asked the middle-aged gentleman.

He nodded nervously.

"Does your wife ever, you know?" Mark rubbed his finger against Tess's mouth and then slipped it inside her lips.

Every man in the room groaned and hardened.

"No, no she would never do that."

Mark just grinned, "This one will. This one has to."

Tess sucked his finger deeper to make the point, and sneakily nipped him.

"Tell you what," he said, dragging his finger clear and giving Tess a quick look that promised revenge, "Why don't I take care of this end and you chaps can all enjoy her dirty little mouth."

Having taken control, Mark quickly opened his trousers, covered himself, and pulled Tess onto his lap.

"Do you have any rope?" he asked Langley.

"Of course," some rope was quickly found, and Mark tied Tess's hands behind her back. Her back was to him and he grabbed her bound wrists and her hair.

"Down you go," he instructed her, as she was positioned awkwardly above him, sliding down, and taking him in deep.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she gasped as he filled her.

"Mmmmm, you're tight and wet for me aren't you little Tess."

"Yes, Sir," she moaned and tried to rock on him. Gasping as he controlled her movements with her hair.

"Did I say you could ride me yet?" he demanded and pushed her head forwards.

Tess was impaled on his cock, horny as hell, but he was going to make her wait while her mouth was used.

Mr Langley's gentlemen guests were lined up now. None of their wives would have been so dirty. At last this was something that they could be enthusiastic about.

Much more fun than their normal, childish games.

Tess focused on Mark's hands, holding fast to what was left of her hair, as the first cock slid into her mouth.

The five men eagerly moving forwards to have their turn at this filthy game, were completely unaware that Tess and Mark were locked in their own battle.

As Mark teased Tess, with long slow strokes, or thrust faster to take her to the edge before holding her still again. Edging her and himself with absolute control.

Tess, in turn, moaned and groaned around the cocks in her mouth. Licking and slurping, gasping, and dishing out pleasure in abundance, as she tried to arouse Mark beyond what he could tolerate.

Then he would have to move inside her. Then he would have to let her cum.

Giles took his turn last, and as he slid into Tess's mouth; Mark started to move again inside her.

She grunted and groaned as he filled and stretched her repeatedly.

"Fuck her mouth, Giles," Mark told him.

"I say, it's a bit early in the day for that kind of language," came a complaint from one of the older gentlemen.

Tess sniggered around Giles' cock as she rocked Mark deeper into herself, making him groan.

"I am," Giles protested, his cock halfway into Tess's mouth.

Mark undid the ropes around her wrists, "Pleasure him Tess, I know you know how."

With her hands free, Tess gripped Giles and pulled him deep into her throat.

She was rewarded with brutally hard thrusts, as she gagged and choked around Giles.

Giles automatically slipped his hands into Tess's hair and started to take control. He seemed shocked by his own actions, but unable to stop.

"Oh. My. God. So. Good," he gasped out with every thrust.

Mark's fingers were now digging into Tess's hips as he worked her up and down.

Her breasts bouncing, she gasped, sobbed, and choked until all three of them came in spectacular fashion.

Giles stepped back, half appalled, half thrilled.

Mark held Tess with an arm around her waist as she lay against him, as limp as a rag doll. His cock still buried deep inside her, slowly softening.

"Oh, thank you, Sir," she managed.

Mr Langley rose from his chair and started to clap.

Soon all of the men were clapping Tess, Mark, and Giles.

"Dear chap, my dear chap," Langley beamed down at Mark, "that was splendid. You simply must decide on tonight's entertainment, I insist."

"A cleaned up submissive would be top of the list," he said dryly, lifting Tess from his lap and standing, before depositing her back in the chair.

Her breath faltered at his casual show of strength.

"I'll ring for Mrs. Fisher," Langley bustled off, calling for reinforcements.

-X

At 9pm Tess once again went downstairs. She was surprised to find Mrs. Fisher waiting for her.

"This way," the housekeeper said, and led her to a games room.

Tess turned to the seven men as Mrs. Fisher shut the doors and left them.

"Now Tess," Mr Langley walked forwards, "it's only Saturday night, so we are not going to be too hard on you this evening, but Mark here had a brilliant idea. He feels you need more submissive training."

"Yes, Master," Tess nodded her head, then shot Mark a look from under her lashes, "Thank you, Sir."

His eyes were glittering with amusement, and looking dark, almost hazel in the low light; he walked towards Tess, "Come here by the pool table."

She stood and watched as he knelt in front of her and slowly rolled her stockings down, before replacing the red heels.

"I like these," he said, "I think we'll keep them," then he leaned in closer to Tess and inhaled deeply, "excited Tess?"

This time she kept her lips pressed tight together, not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

With a smirk, Mark lifted her onto the pool table. Tess lay down as instructed and her wrists and ankles were soon cuffed and pulled towards the four corners.

The men gathered around, clearly aroused and enjoying the sight of her spread out helpless.

Tess's breasts heaved, as she started to get nervous, and excited.

Mr Langley sat off to one side again, and Mark stood behind her, so she couldn't see him.

The other five men all picked up a small shiny device and loomed over her.

Tess moaned in dismay. They were holding pinwheels. Sharp little instruments of torture to roll over her vulnerable flesh.

"Beg for the pinwheels, Tess," Mark instructed her.

Tess took a deep breath, "Please Sir's, will you use your pinwheels on me."

"Tell them why, Tess."

"Because I'm a dirty submissive and need to be punished," Tess sobbed.

Suddenly her arms and legs were being pricked, as they all found a space on her body and began to play.

It was more irritating than painful at this point.

Mark started to direct the men, encouraging them to explore her soft stomach, her delicate breasts, sensitive underarms.

She started to squirm, and her sobs increased, as he encouraged them to press harder, and the sensation become painful. Tess's body soon looked like she had a rash.

The game became darker as Mark leant over her, to show them how to pinch her nipples until they were hard, and then scrub their pinwheels over and over.

Every so often he made her thank them and beg for harder punishment, and she did.

Somehow, she did; and every time, it made her wetter.

One by one the men reached their limit and made excuses, until it was only Mark and Giles remaining.

Giles was running his wheel around and around her nipple, and then hard across, before switching.

Her breasts felt raw, but still she sobbed out her thanks, and her pleas for more use.

Eventually Giles placed the pinwheel aside and smiled down at Tess's quivering body. He gently rolled her nipples between his finger and thumb, and then quickly kissed her.

"I say, Tess. You are a good sport. Are you okay?"

She smiled at him, she was becoming quite fond of Giles, "I enjoyed myself, thank you Sir."

"Jolly good," he said, shaking hands with Mark, before saying goodnight and leaving them.

Tess's trembling became more obvious. She was sure that the real pain was coming now, and she was frightened.

Footsteps and Mark came into view, squinting at her slightly through the smoke from his cigar.

He briefly waved the cigar over her and Tess winced, 'He couldn't. He wouldn't,' she thought desperately.

"Oopps," he flashed her that unexpected grin, "forgot about that."

Turning, Mark dumped the cigar into a nearby ashtray and then casually reached over and slid his fingers through her sex.

She bowed up from the table, groaning, "Oh, my God!"

"Calm yourself," he instructed sternly, as his fingers spread her open.

Tess could feel the cooling air on her sodden pussy. She felt so exposed.

"Please, Sir. Please may I cum?" she begged, tears running down her cheeks.

"Of course you can, Tess," he told her, smiling almost kindly, as he picked up a discarded pinwheel, "I'll help you."

"Oh, no, no," Tess closed her eyes in horror, as she felt the pinwheel flutter gently over her most vulnerable flesh.

"Make your mind up, you silly girl, you just begged to cum."

Another pass, slightly harder, and Tess started to pull frantically at her cuffs.

"Please, Sir. I didn't mean it, I don't deserve to cum, I Ahhhh" she screamed as the third pass pressed harder. The pinwheel biting into her delicate skin.

"Cum, Tess," Mark demanded, as he confidently ran the torture device through her folds and over her clit.

Tess came. Did she ever cum!

Flailing at her ties, pushing herself against his hand and screaming out in triumph as she gushed over his hand.

Mark put the pinwheel aside and let her ride his hand, until her screams faded into sobs and she went limp on the table.

Half out of it, Tess stirred slightly at the sound of footsteps, she had completely forgotten about Mr Langley.

"Mark, my dear fellow, that was truly extraordinary."

Turning from Tess, Mark smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed the show."

"I did indeed. Is she alright?"

Mark glanced down briefly, "Of course, I'm sure Mrs. Fisher has a lotion. She'll be as good as new in the morning."

Tess watched them through her lashes.

"You have never married have you, Mark?"

"I sincerely hope that is a curse that is never inflicted upon me," Mark drawled.

"Hmm," Langley considered, "Most of my chaps are married, puts certain restrictions upon a fellow you know."

He took a sip from his ever-present glass, "That was a well-judged game, Mark. I can see where the weaknesses are in this little gang of mine. I feel it might be time to move some of the chaps along you know.

He stood and observed Mark for a moment or two. Mark just looked calmly back.

Langley nodded as if coming to a decision, "Would you care for a nightcap?"

"That would be most kind."

"Come along then, we'll send Mrs. Fisher along for the girl."

"I'll just untie her and pop her onto that couch by the fire," Mark decided, "can't be too careful you know."

"Oh of course, of course," Langley agreed.

Tess found herself lifted against Mark's chest, and took the opportunity as he lowered her to the couch, to run her hands down his abs.

He gripped her wrists and placed her hands into her lap, giving her a warning squeeze, before leaving with Langley, back to the library for a nightcap.

Tess yawned and rolled over to gaze at the fire while she waited for Mrs. Fisher.

She was both excited and a little cautious about what tomorrow would bring, but mostly frustrated.

Sunday was her last day and she hadn't found even one little blasted clue about the missing girls.

She had no concerns about her own safety. Plenty of girls had been to the house and arrived home when expected.

The three girls who had gone missing were all aged between twenty-two and twenty-four.

At twenty-seven, Tess felt she was safe enough. But what had happened to them.

When Mrs. Fisher came, Tess allowed herself to be helped meekly up the staircase.

Resolved to explore more tonight.

This time avoiding green-eyed Lotharios and carpet burn.

-X

The house was silent at 4am, but Tess felt a shiver down her spine as she passed across the first-floor landing.

She had been forced to explore naked, as nothing but stockings had been provided for her, but she didn't think that was it.

She stood and considered the wall. Thinking about the ghostly footsteps that had faded away.

On impulse she moved closer to the large painting that was over 10ft high and reached to the floor.

Following her instinct, Tess started to run her fingers over the frame.

There. Part of the frame was worn smooth.

Tess pressed and with a click, the frame swung slightly away from the wall.

"Oh, Goodness," Tess breathed, as she peered into a secret passageway.

Then she heard the footsteps.

Next the sniff.

'Blast!' Tess thought. Did she hide inside the passageway? But what if that's where Mrs. Fisher was headed.

No, she would brazen it out.

Tess shut the painting, flinching as it clicked quietly, and then moved towards the corridor. Stopping short when Mrs. Fisher came around the corner.

"Oh!"

"Tess, what are you doing?" As Mrs. Fisher strode over and grabbed Tess's wrist, her eyes flicked briefly to the painting.

'Got you, you old bat!' Tess thought.

"What's this?" to her dismay, Mr Langley came up the stairs behind her.

"I caught her wandering the corridors," Mrs. Fisher hissed, "What do you think she's up to. Poking about."

Tess shuddered as Langley cupped her chin, looking at her eyes in the dim light.

"What were you up to young lady? You can't get out, and there's no use stealing, where would you hide it?"

Her eyes widened, "Oh, no, Mr Langley, I mean, Master. I wasn't thieving."

She lowered her eyes, "I was looking for Mr Mark. I was looking for his room."

"Little slut," Mrs. Fisher mumbled.

Langley pinched Tess's chin, so she met his eyes again. His narrowed, "I don't think so, not after what he's done to you this weekend."

He suddenly slid his hand over her mouth and pulled her closer, "She knows," he whispered to Mrs. Fisher.

"How?"

"I don't know, but she knows."

Tess tried to scream but she was held fast, panicking as Langley held her nose closed and covered her mouth.

Mrs. Fisher held her struggling wrists, and the last thing Tess saw was her evil smirk as the darkness took her.

-X

When Tess came to, she was already struggling.

"Don't bother, dear girl, you can't get free."

Tess calmed and looked around.

She was in what was clearly Langley's room. Still naked and bound, spread-eagled across his elegant four-poster bed.

She glared at him but could not curse past the gag that was firmly secured in her mouth.

Tess stared, hot-eyed and defiant as Langley crawled onto the bed and started to touch her.