Adventures of Tess Ch. 01

Story Info
The case of the lost slaves.
8.6k words
4.64
11k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misadventures of plucky amateur sleuth, and professional submissive, Tess.

Disclaimer:

Any resemblance to any persons who actually exist is purely coincidental.

But yea, I totally stole our heroine's name. I'll own that!

-X

'Crumbs!' Tess thought to herself as the door creaked open, 'even the door is creepy.'

She swallowed as the housekeeper came into view. She was almost Victorian in bearing. Hair scraped back, dressed in black, plus a sour demeanor.

"Good Afternoon, Mrs. Fisher," Tess tried a smile.

"Tess," Mrs. Fisher nodded abruptly, "thank you for being on time."

She looked Tess up and down, and clearly found her lacking, "If you want to change your mind, this is your last chance. Once you enter this house you have no rights until the end of the weekend."

She sniffed, "Of course that would be most inconvenient. We have six guests on site this weekend."

Tess nervously smoothed her long dark ponytail, "I don't want to change my mind," she said. Admitting, "I need the cash."

Nodding again, Mrs. Fisher stepped aside, and Tess entered the house. Jumping slightly as the heavy door banged shut behind her.

With the slamming of that door she had just made herself a slave for the weekend. A slave to six men and the owner, to do with her what they wanted.

Trembling with nerves and excitement, Tess followed Mrs. Fisher up the stairs, 'Oh Lord, Simon,' she thought of her friend for who she was doing this favour, 'What have you got me into?'

Tess kept her head down submissively, but her eyes peeled as they walked to the first floor and a short way down a corridor. Making note of doorways, and how many rooms she passed.

Where the obstructions, ornaments and hazards were.

She would likely have to explore this house in the dead of night with no light to guide her, so she carefully created a map in her head as they walked.

Mrs. Fisher showed her into a rather nice room, with an attached bathroom.

Tess opened her eyes wide, "Blimey, you've got a privy in there and everything. Am I allowed to use that?"

"One rather hopes you will," Mrs. Fisher replied sarcastically, "It is 1963, I can assure you we have moved beyond outdoor plumbing."

Tess lowered her eyes, "Sorry, Mrs. Fisher. I just assumed that I would be given a room higher up in the house, with the other servants."

"You're not a servant, Tess. This weekend you are a submissive toy. Mr Langley and his guests do not want to wait hours for you to run up and down the stairs to clean yourself up."

Mrs. Fisher gave another habitual sniff, "You have this room for their convenience so you can come up and clean yourself in between use, but make sure you are always available."

"I understand Mrs. Fisher, thank you," Tess kept her eyes on the floor.

"Your outfit is on the bed there, please make use of the facilities and be in the library at seven, sharp. It's the first door on the right when you get to the bottom of the stairs."

She turned at the door, "And I would suggest you eat something, you likely won't get a chance later."

As the door closed behind the housekeeper, Tess looked at the small platter of sandwiches and cakes on a side table. Thinking it a good idea she munched while exploring the room.

Standing on a chair to check the window locks, secure. Before shrugging and popping another small, tasty cake into her mouth.

She chewed, and quietly tried the lock on her door. Also secure, as she had expected.

"Well, at least the cake is scrumptious," she whispered to herself, before heading for the bathroom.

-X

Tess had found her door unlocked at five to seven and hurried down to the library. She would have knocked, but the door was open, so she cautiously entered just as the clock struck.

"Ah, Tess," Mr Langley spotted her and hurried over, taking her hand, and pulling her into the room, "right on time my dear, perfect."

He patted her hand gently, as if to reassure her, but Tess had no illusions about Mr Langley.

At her interview, he had questioned her for hours about her experience and attitude towards submission, use and pain, all of which she had answered truthfully.

He wasn't the type to pull the wings from a butterfly.

He was the type to watch someone else do it.

She let her hand tremble in his, as the guests turned to look at her.

Her 'outfit' had consisted of a pair of sheer, black holdups (which had taken bloody ages to get the line straight up the back!), and some black heels, which fitted her perfectly.

That was it. Nothing else.

Tess felt horribly exposed and vulnerable as the men gawped at her nearly naked body.

Her dark mahogany hair was in a tail, cascading down her back to her waist. Tess felt like she had a 'use here' arrow pointing to her backside.

She was terribly excited.

The men varied in age from early thirties to Mr Langley's mid-sixties. The room smelt of cigar smoke and old money.

Which of these men, Tess wondered, thought they were above the law?

Who was the most dangerous?

She had kept her eyes downcast, but Mr Langley now lifted her chin.

"Gentlemen, may I introduce the delectable Tess," he said.

"Now Tess, tell me, what instructions did Mrs. Fisher give you?"

"That I am to be available at all times, and that I should use my room to keep myself clean for you," Tess replied.

"Good, very good, and what do you remember from your interview my dear? Do you remember what we expect from you this weekend?"

"I'm yours to do with what you will, Mr Langley," Tess said, her voice shaking slightly.

"There's a good sport," one of the men said, and winked her at when she looked at him.

"Now Tess, this weekend you must address me as Master, and all of these other guests as Sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good Girl."

"She's a curvy little thing," one of the men said.

"Well, there are seven of us this weekend, Giles. We don't want a slip of a thing that will break too easily," Mr Langley said, and looked slyly satisfied when Tess's hand involuntarily jumped in his.

"Where did you find her, Langley?" a man with thick black hair who appeared more interested in the crossword than her, asked, "from the sounds of her I would say the gutter."

Tess frowned, but kept her mouth closed.

"Clapham," Mr Langley retorted, "and she came very highly recommended," he sounded slightly defensive.

"Is she actually a submissive?" the man asked, in a bored tone, his eyes still on the paper.

Mr Langley let go of Tess's hand and moved forward slightly, but before he could speak, one of the other men did.

"Now look here, Mark. Langley always finds us jolly good gals. It's your first time here, there's no need to be rude."

Mr Langley waved him down, "It's fine, it's fine. Yes, this is the first time Mark has joined us, and he's bound to have questions. We are very pleased he is here," Tess narrowed her eyes, he was clearly nervous of this man, "We are all hoping to learn from you Mark, very much hoping we can learn from you."

"Well," the man, Mark, drawled, "she's certainly keen. I can smell her from here."

"I beg your pardon," Tess could not stop her indignation, "How dare you."

Her breath stopped in her throat as the man turned and fixed her with piercing green eyes.

She stood helplessly and watched him as he put the paper aside and approached her slowly. His eyes locked onto her, cold and hard.

The atmosphere in the room changed to one of excited anticipation, but fear was an icy finger down her spine as she stood and trembled.

She had found the most dangerous man in the room.

He stalked over to her. He was the youngest man here by far, but clearly powerful and he towered over her. Reaching up and almost gently cupping her throat.

She whimpered slightly, and with that small sound of fear, he squeezed and lifted her effortlessly to her toes.

"Did you have a comment to make?" he asked her gently, as she struggled for air.

"Or perhaps an apology?" he suggested quietly, not even flinching as her fist bounced off his hard stomach and her nails dug desperately into his arm.

"Urghh," Tess choked as she grasped at his arm, which was like iron. He merely lifted her higher and her feet left the ground.

"I'm not sure that apology was heartfelt," he teased her, as tears ran down her face, "Maybe you should try for more sincerity."

Tess's eyes rolled back, and her hands fell hopelessly to her sides as she started to pass out.

He dropped her to the floor, and she sprawled, gasping in air, and sobbing.

Tess rubbed her sore throat. It was throbbing, as was her pussy.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she croaked.

He crouched down next to her, "I didn't quite catch that, Tess."

"I am really very sorry, Sir," she sobbed, "I was very rude, I'm so sorry."

"What do you think I should do about your rudeness, Tess?" he asked.

She looked up and saw his beautiful dark green eyes were glinting now with cold amusement, and maybe a touch of excitement.

Tess couldn't look away from his gaze, it held her captive, "I think you should punish me, Sir."

"I don't think you have ever submitted to the likes of me, Tess."

"Please, Sir."

"I don't think you will like my punishment," he warned her.

She just stared at him, her lips slightly parted.

"There again," he mused, reaching out and caressing her bottom lip with his thumb, "you don't actually have a choice, do you, Tess?"

"No, Sir," she whispered.

Mark suddenly smiled at her. His smile surprisingly charming and creating unexpected dimples in his cheeks that made him look almost boyish.

As he rose to his feet, she pulled in the breath that his smile had stolen from her lungs.

'Well, that's damned inconvenient,' she thought to herself.

At Mark's request, Giles, and another man, helped Tess to her feet and secured her wrists in heavy cuffs.

Mr Langley became distracted, watching Tess be pulled back to her toes, her hands above her head, breasts bobbing, in the centre of the room, before he became aware of Mark searching through his desk.

"Mark!" he sounded panicked, "My dear chap, what do you need?" he asked, hurrying over.

Mark frowned at a locked drawer, "Scissors," he requested simply.

"Over here, over here," Langley pulled Mark away from his desk, and produced a large pair of scissors from a side cabinet.

Tess shuddered as Mark flashed her an evil grin, "Perfect," he said.

"I say old man," one of the older gents spoke up, "You're not planning anything too nefarious, are you?"

Tess saw Mark's lips twitch slightly, as he stopped just in front of her, again holding her gaze.

"You know my reputation?" they all nodded, "and you would like to learn from me, Yes?"

"Indeed," Langley eyed the scissors nervously, "but you are back in England now old chap, we don't want any, er, damage."

Mark turned cool eyes on Langley, "I've never 'damaged' a submissive," he advised him.

Tess saw Mr Langley glance at her and then swallow, "Well, okay then."

Mark turned his gaze back on Tess, "What are you?" he asked her.

She frowned, confused, "I'm your submissive, sir?"

"What are you?" he asked again, patiently.

"I'm Tess," she tried.

He rolled his eyes and looked from her bound hands, down to her feet, and back to her eyes, "What are you?"

Tess closed her eyes, "Nothing, Sir. I'm nothing."

He walked behind her now and stroked a hand down her hair, "That's correct," he told her, "and now I'm having to take time out of my day to punish someone who is nothing."

"I'm sorry, Sir," Tess sobbed in fear as he gripped her ponytail, "I'm sorry that you are having to punish me because I was rude," she looked at the men watching and flushed with embarrassment at their enjoyment of her demeaning herself.

"I don't care that you're sorry, Tess. Do you know why?"

Tears were running down Tess's face now, "Because I'm nothing."

"Correct," Mark said, and lifting the scissors, sliced through her ponytail.

Tess, felt the weight lift and cried out, "Oh, Noooooooooo!"

Her hair, free of its binds, danced around her shoulders as she tried to see behind her, "Sir? Oh please, Sir!"

He walked in front of her, holding the long sleek tail up, before striding over and throwing it into the fire.

Tess shook, as she watched him walk back to her, undoing his belt as he came, slipping it slowly through the loops of his trousers.

Her dark eyes drenched and horrified on his.

He reached forward and playfully pulled her bottom lip again, smiling slightly as it trembled.

"There is a lesson for you, Tess. On being a true submissive. What do you say?"

Tess snuffled and blinked to clear her eyes, "Thank you, Sir."

Mark moved behind her as she was gagged and blindfolded. Tess tried to calm herself.

That had been her lesson in submission, so now it was time for her punishment.

The belt came down hard, without warning on her bum and she screamed into the gag.

'No warmup then,' she thought to herself, as another strike landed, 'thank goodness,' Tess hadn't played in nearly three months and was beyond horny by this point.

"Urghh," she grunted and sobbed as her back and ass were bruised and welted.

She could feel herself getting wetter.

A hand stroked her hot back and ass, not unkindly, and she leaned into it.

The hand trailed around to her front and her breasts were slapped and kneaded, her nipples pinched, until she was writhing on the rope and her thighs dripped with her arousal.

Her blindfold was removed, and she looked up into the hypnotic green eyes of her tormentor.

His tanned cheeks were flushed, and his hair slightly damp, mussed and just a little too long.

He stepped back and prepared to beat her again.

The belt kissed her thighs, stomach, and breasts.

She struggled and screamed in the ropes when it crashed against her hard nipples and sent waves of pain crashing through her.

She was grunting and groaning air through the gag, her eyes always on his.

Begging.

Begging for more.

He swung again and the end of the lash caught her pussy.

Tess started to shake uncontrollably.

Mark moved forward and slid his fingers through her wetness.

She moaned as he roughly pinched and rubbed her clit, pushing her over the edge and she shook and came over his fingers.

When she came back to her senses, Tess watched as he slipped his fingers from her and licked them.

"Yummy," he said quietly, before picking up the belt from where he had dropped it and leaving the room.

Tess hung, gasping and limp from her restraints as the other men stared at her in amazement.

Mr Langley rang a bell for the housekeeper to come and assist her. Then they released her.

"Dear girl," was all he said, as she lifted a shaking hand to her shorn hair.

But his eyes were gleeful and greedy.

Mrs. Fisher came in, looking down her nose at the men and their base desires.

"Get her cleaned up will you please, Mrs. Fisher. We need her back in an hour, we have a game to play."

"Yes, Mr Langley, was all she said as she led Tess from the room.

-X

Mrs. Fisher had actually been quite kind, in a brisk way, as she helped Tess clean up.

The welts were not as bad as she had feared, but she was going to have a whopping bruise on her arse.

Just perfect!

She returned to the library in a fresh pair of stockings and shoes, her eyes quickly sweeping the room for the green-eyed man.

He wasn't there.

"Come on in, Tess, this is one of the chap's favourite games," Mr Langley told her.

He ran his hands up and down her body, "Not too bad, no? Could have been worse you know, you really need to keep quiet and show respect."

"Yes, Master," she agreed, as she was handed two glasses of water and made to stand on a table.

"Hold them out to your sides," the man called Giles directed her.

She did, wondering what an earth this was about.

Mr Langley came and emptied a bag onto the table and all of the men enthusiastically grabbed a handful of what looked like elastic bands and surrounded her.

"You're not allowed to spill any water," she was told, and then her 'domination' began.

Tess yelped as the first few bands hit her, and then the truth of this game dawned on her.

They were flicking bands at her? How enormously childish.

Mind you, Tess admitted to herself that it really did sting.

She had been stood bearing up under the strain, the hardest thing was keeping her arms out, for quite some time, when the green-eyed man walked back in.

He poured himself a drink and sat next to Mr Langley who had not taken part in the game, preferring to watch.

"We have all weekend," she heard Langley tell him.

He looked at her, shook his head and laughed.

-X

It was 3am as Tess crept down the stairs.

Her door had not been locked. No doubt in case anyone wanted to 'make use' of her during the night, but most of the guests had been drunk by the end of the evening, so she hoped she would not be missed.

She wanted to look in that locked desk drawer.

What had Mr Langley been so panicked about?

The house was dark and spooky, full of strange noises as she paused outside the library door.

Had she heard something?

No.

'Stop being a ninny,' she told herself, 'Simon is relying on you'.

Tess slowly turned the door handle, gripping it hard, her hand slippery with nerves.

She gave a strangled cry as the door was suddenly wrenched open, and she lost her balance, falling against a firm chest.

Large hands grabbed her shoulders and she found herself looking up into hard green eyes.

They stared at each other for a moment, and then there was a sniff, followed by footsteps.

Mrs. Fisher.

Tess found herself spun around; a hand hard against her mouth as she was moved over to the stairs.

Mark's other hand crushed her breasts, pulling her hard against him, as he pushed her down on the stairs and sank deep inside her. Immediately starting to thrust.

Tess moaned from behind the hand covering her mouth.

One minute she had been sleuthing, the next she was being pounded, and it felt so good.

Mark pulled her even closer against him and started to lick and bite at her neck.

They grunted and groaned like animals rutting, ignoring the sound of footsteps moving away.

Tess grabbed the stairs and lifted her ass, as Mark released her mouth and started to tug and pull at her breasts and nipples.

"Harder, please harder," she begged, and he complied.

Forcing the breath from her as he thrust, thrust, thrust.

They both came, collapsing against the stairs. Mark crushing Tess underneath him.

Tess jumped at Mark's voice, "Forgive me, Langley, I didn't mean to disturb anyone."

She curled up on the stairs as he rose from her.

"That's what she's here for," Mr Langley said, "and it was only me, sometimes I cannot sleep. Perhaps we should see Tess to her room, I suspect she has had enough for today."

Tess found herself lifted and assisted up the stairs. Deposited at her door with a jolly "Goodnight," from Langley and nothing but a wink from Mark.

She narrowed her eyes at his glowing green.

Just before she closed her door she heard, "One thing dear chap, we tend to use condoms here, one doesn't fully know these girls backgrounds."

"Of course," she heard her green-eyed lover say, as she clicked the door closed.

Tess stuck out her tongue in his direction, to make herself feel better, then went to bed.

-X

Tess considered rising early to try and get into the locked drawer in Mr Langley's desk.

Perhaps that's what her green-eyed nemesis had been trying to do the night before. She huffed; doubtful that he could pick a lock as quickly as she could.

Girls had been going missing. They came to this house and were never seen again. Simon wanted her to keep her eyes and ears open, but he had told her not to take any unnecessary risks.