Adventures of Tess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could do nothing to stop his possession of her, but she refused to show fear.

Her fear was what he wanted though.

When he fetched two large dildos and patiently worked them deep into her ass and pussy, Tess started to cry.

He cupped her wet cheek with one hand, while smoothing his other hand firmly over her belly.

Smiling at the feeling of fullness he had created, by stuffing her with his toys.

"Does it hurt, Tess?"

She nodded, pleading with her eyes.

"You'll tell me what I want to know when I return," he decided, and ignoring her muffled cries, tied a blindfold over her eyes and left her.

She screamed in pain, fear, and frustration as she heard the door shut, and the key turn.

It quickly became clear to Tess that she would not be able to free herself.

Nor had she been able to expel either of the dildos that had been cruelly buried inside her.

However, despite being a submissive born, Tess was no pushover.

She decided to deal with the pain in her belly the best way she could. By riding it.

If she could arouse herself, then the dildo in her pussy would become slippery, and easier to push out.

Then the pain would be bearable, and she could hoard her strength. Ready to scratch Langley's eyes out when he returned.

With this happy thought to comfort her, Tess put her imagination to work.

Taking herself to a place where she was being used, and hard, by two beautiful men.

One cupped her breasts and stretched her ass, while the other kissed her face and neck and thrust deep inside her. Possessing her completely.

In and out, Tess moaned.

In, out, and out.

The dildo slipped free.

Tess gasped, shocked at how quickly that had happened, then gasped again when fingers were spread over her belly.

She was not alone.

Tess cried out softly when the second dildo was also tugged carefully from her body.

Her relief did not last long when hands spread her, and she felt a tongue sweep through her most private place.

"Urrgggghh," she cried out, as she arched from the bed.

Lips and tongue moved up her body, and she wrenched helplessly at the restraints.

A knee pushed her thighs further apart, and she started to sob as she felt a hard cock nudge against her entrance.

The violation complete, as the unknown man pushed deep inside her.

Then Tess felt the heavy weight of a large, sleekly muscled body come down on hers, and lips seek out her neck.

A familiar weight.

Familiar lips.

The blindfold was pushed up, and even as Tess started to match the thrusts, she found herself staring into dark green eyes.

Their gaze held, as Mark desperately pumped himself deep into Tess's heat. He kissed away the tears that ran down her cheeks. Her dark eyes eloquent on his.

As they climaxed together, Mark buried his face into Tess's neck and almost violently let himself go.

He gradually became aware of Tess trembling underneath him, and her muffled protests.

Mark eased himself to the side, taking most of his weight from Tess, who immediately dragged in a thankful lungful of air.

His leg was still hooked over hers, his cock slippery on her stomach as he released the gag.

Tess tried to speak but found her lips instantly assaulted.

"Oh, God, Tess," he panted in between desperate kisses, "Oh my love, I missed you so much."

"Maruumffpphh," Tess surrendered as Mark's tongue slid against hers.

Gradually the kisses became less frantic and more loving.

Mark was hardening and starting to think about taking advantage again when there was the sound of someone clearing their throat from the doorway.

Tess squeaked and tensed but as Mark raised his head and she saw who was in the doorway, she relaxed with relief.

"Simon!"

"Hello, Tess," he moved into the room, casting an ironic eye over the restraints keeping Tess in place, "are you okay?"

"Do you mind, Simon?" Mark complained lazily, "I'm trying to rescue my wife."

"I don't mind at all," Simon replied, "but your reunion is taking rather a long time."

Mark sighed, and rolled from the bed, pulling his clothes on quickly, and leaning down to start to work on the ropes.

Simon worked on the other side and soon Tess was able to sit up, wrapping her arms around Mark as he pulled her close.

"Hey, baby!"

"Hey."

"You're okay now," Mark rubbed a hand up and down her back.

Tess snuggled against his chest and inhaled him. Immediately starting to cough and choke.

"Mark! You STINK of cigar smoke."

"Yes, I know, it's pretty disgusting."

"Why were you smoking?"

"It was my idea," Simon told her, "everyone needs a nervous habit. Good cover for all sorts of things."

He sat on the bed and sighed, "Langley and Mrs. Fisher have been arrested. She's in it up to her neck," he confirmed, "but neither of them will talk, and none of the staff or guests seem to know anything about what happened to the missing girls."

Clearly frustrated, Simon ran a hand through his hair, "They could be anywhere by now."

Tess sat up straighter, "I think they might still be in the house," she told them.

Both men listened with interest as she explained about the hidden passageway, and her belief that Mrs. Fisher had been moving around in the walls.

She quickly pulled on some jeans and a form fitting sweater that Simon handed her.

"By the way, Tess, I like your hair," Simon teased her as she pulled the jumper over her head.

She glared at Mark, "He's a beast. He was supposed to cut the fake ponytail, not my hair."

"It was only an extra inch or so," Mark protested, "you been talking about having it cut for ages."

"I hadn't decided," Tess insisted.

"It'll be fine with a quick tidy up," Mark declared. Tess stalked over to him, sitting in his lap, and wrapping her legs around his waist, as he gripped her ass.

"So," she fluttered her eyelashes and played with the ends of his hair, "Your hair needs a trim, are you going to let me do it?"

Mark laughed, taking her wrists, and securing them behind her back, "I don't think so sweetheart!"

He rubbed her nose with his, "Was I too hard on you, Baby?"

Tess widened her eyes at the suggestion, "Don't be silly, it was fun."

Mark moved to kiss her again, but before he could, Simon tipped Tess's head back and kissed her himself.

"Focus guys," he said when he released her, "Missing girls!"

"Right, sorry," Tess and Mark grinned at each other as he lifted her to her feet, "Follow me."

"Who exactly did Mr Langley think you were?" Tess asked Mark as she led them down the corridor.

"Bigwig in shipping," Mark advised, "and a very well-respected figure in the world of domination."

Tess paused as she reached for the painting, "You've been playing without me," she said sadly.

"Tess, you knew he would have to, to establish his cover," Simon said gently.

Mark wrapped her in a big hug, "It was play only, Tess. Nothing I wouldn't do normally at the club."

Tess looked up, her eyes were shinning, "I missed you Mark, nearly three months. I don't want to be separated again. Can we stick to tracking down lost cats and petty thieves in the future."

This time Mark did kiss her, "It's a deal."

Giving him a watery smile, Tess turned and pressed the smooth section of the frame. The painting clicked open.

All three of them peered into the dark corridor.

"Ladies first," Simon suggested.

Tess rolled her eyes and stepped into the dark. Quickly finding the switch and lighting up the corridor.

"She's too smart for her own good," Simon grinned at Mark, "how on earth do you keep her in line?"

"She knows who's boss," Mark replied, sending Tess a smoldering look.

"Please don't look at me like that, Darling," Tess said absently, "I'm not wearing any knickers."

Both men laughed, but then Tess hushed them, "I heard something."

They found the three missing girls, scared but unharmed, in a secret room at the end of the corridor.

The girls confirmed that Langley had told them they were going to be shipped overseas.

Simon had them escorted away to a safe place, promising them they could stay together.

He had a small flat ready for them to share, while they recovered from their ordeal.

Tess watched the car drive the girls away and then glared at Mrs. Fisher as she was escorted to a police car.

"So, you're a policeman?" Mark suggested to Simon.

He just smiled, and changed the subject, "I had better get you two home. I'm so grateful for all that you did. If Langley hadn't decided that Mark was a bad'un and confessed everything, we might never have stopped him, and if not for you, Tess, we might never have found the girls."

Mark slipped his arms around Tess's waist, kissing her neck and heading towards her mouth, "I'm just hoping Tess can do some more of that wonderful accent she's been using for the last two days," he joked.

"Oh, you liked South London Tess, did you?" she teased.

"Really turned me on," Mark admitted, "Kiss me, Tess."

"No!"

"What?" Mark looked genuinely shocked and tried again, Tess turned her head away.

"I'm cross with you," she told him, and looked at Simon, "Do you know what he said when Langley asked him if he had ever married?"

"No, what?" Simon asked as Mark started laughing.

"He said, 'I sincerely hope that is a curse that is never inflicted upon me'. He couldn't just say 'No' like a normal person!"

"Aww, Tess, come on."

"No!" Tess said again, turning her head from his seeking lips, but laughing.

"Tess, sweetheart," Mark implored, and this time Tess let her lips be captured.

Back in his arms where she belonged.

-X

Tess will return.