Adventures of Tess Ch. 04

Story Info
The case of the missing spy.
8.5k words
4.6
4.4k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing misadventures of plucky amateur sleuth, and professional submissive, Tess.

Disclaimer: Any resemblance to any persons who actually exist is purely coincidental.

Warning: This story contains descriptions of non-consensual abuse and forced sex. Obviously it's fiction and in no way condones 'real-world' behavior, but if it makes you uncomfortable then please skip the first section.

-X

The man was dragged from his cell. He was so weak from the beatings and drugs that it was barely necessary to bind him, but they did anyway. His wrists tied behind his back before he was half carried down the passageway.

He could only just make out the cries of despair and pain from the cells he was taken past. The thundering fear of his heart was so loud in his ears.

Shoved roughly down, his bound hands now secured to the chair, he flinched and blinked as the blindfold was pulled free.

The man he knew only as Ali was sat smoking a cigar and smiling at him. Assessing eyes roaming up and down his naked, brutalized body.

Ali reached down and started to caress his flaccid cock. Roughly stroking and tugging, the cigar still held in his hand.

Despite his disgust, his terror, and the threat of heat from the cigar, he felt himself start to react.

He closed his eyes and turned his head away, refusing to open them when ordered to.

His body's reaction meant nothing. He was a sexual being, it meant nothing. He would give nothing to this man.

However, disobeying Ali always had consequences and the blow across his face took him by surprise.

His head whipped around, and he crashed to the floor, taking the chair with him.

Ali leaned over him, "I could give you pleasure, you only have to submit to me," he promised.

"Or," he continued, when there was no reaction, "I can give you pain."

The man's screams echoed around the torture chamber as the thick smell of burning flesh filled his throat.

Several hours later he was dragged back to his cell. The sun had gone down, it was dark. He was shivering despite the humidity.

Through swollen eyes he briefly saw the blanket on the floor, and the cup of rancid water and blackened bread next to it.

But food here had to be earned, and instead of being thrown to the floor, the man was pressed against the bars of his cell and his hands secured to them.

He pressed his forehead to the bars, listening to the laughing and jeering behind him. His head spinning and foggy from the opium that had been injected into his veins.

His head fell forward as hands gripped his hips. His filthy hair hanging down over his face, where more tears would mix with the dirt tonight.

The exhausted man didn't make a sound, but only wept silently, as he felt himself penetrated. The first rape of the night had begun.

-X

Thousands of miles away, Tess held Mark's face in her hands as he thrust up into her.

His hands gripped her hips, and her lips teased his as they rocked together, the late morning sun streaming over them.

She sighed and sagged against him, her lips seeking the damp skin on his neck as he filled her.

Mark gathered her close and soothed her with kisses and strokes as he lay her back on the couch.

"Oh, that was lovely," Tess sighed again, totally relaxed.

Mark kissed her thoroughly then looked down, pushing her hair back, "Good," he said, "I'll beat you later to make up for it."

Then he laughed at the spark of arousal in her eyes, "Tess, my love, you are insatiable."

She grinned up at him, "Perhaps I shall do something deserving of punishment at lunch," she suggested cheekily.

Mark nipped her bottom lip, "Don't be naughty," he warned.

"But, it's been three days," Tess pouted.

"That's because you could barely walk after our session on Tuesday night. I'm not playing until you are fully recovered."

Tess pouted harder, and put some whine into her voice, "But, Mark."

"No. I said no, Tess."

Tess grinned and Mark rolled his eyes, realizing she had played him. Desperate to get some dominance even if not sexually.

"Minx," he accused and rolled from the couch, pulling her up with him, "Come on, let's go find lunch."

After freshening up, Tess and Mark were out of their apartment and halfway down the stairs before they heard their phone ring.

They paused and looked at each other.

"Whoever it is will call back," Mark suggested.

Tess agreed and they left. The phone still ringing as the main door shut behind them.

-X

Mark and Tess wandered lazily back from lunch. They both appreciated times like this, when there were few demands on their time and they could just be.

Hands linked; they passed the phone box at the end of their street. Turning as a man opened the door and hailed them, "I say. Is it Mr and Mrs O'Connor?"

Tess smiled in question, and Mark nodded, the man spoke into the mouthpiece, "I've found them, Sir. I'll bring them right along."

He listened for a moment, then, "Yes, Sir. I understand."

He exited the phone box and approached them, "Apologies for shouting at you in the street, but it is rather an emergency."

He dug in his pocket and handed Mark a card, "Would you mind coming with me?"

Mark read the card and then raising an eyebrow turned it for Tess to see, she read, 'Mr J. Smith, Secretary to Deputy Director General, Security Service'.

"J. Smith?" Tess asked dubiously.

"Yes, indeed," he said, straight faced.

"Should we be concerned?" Mark asked.

"I really don't know," Mr Smith advised, "I've only been ordered to escort you in, but there is no obligation, so I would assume not."

Curious, they agreed and were lead to a nearby car. Just over half an hour later, following a somewhat confusing journey that would have been impossible to retrace (no doubt that was the point) they were shown into the office of the Deputy Director General of what was generally known as MI5.

A man in his very fit 50's stood and shook both their hands, showing them to a seat and introducing himself. Not, they both noted, by name. By rank and title only.

"I'm sorry this must seem very cloak and dagger," he said, offering them a cigarette, which they both declined, "Before we start, are you willing to sign this document?"

He handed them both what they quickly realized was an official secrets document.

Tess was a fast reader, "This is basically saying that we cannot disclose to any third party, anything discussed here today, or anything that occurs as a result of something that we discuss here today?"

"Very succinct, Mrs O'Connor. That's a good summary."

"I don't have a problem with that. Do you, darling?" she asked Mark.

He shook his head and they both signed, a secretary taking the document away and leaving the three of them alone.

The Deputy Director General wasted no time.

"We have had a breach, which I can't tell you the details of. It's been dealt with, but the consequences are already in progress. One of my agents was betrayed and captured. I need your help to get him back safely."

"That's unlikely, requesting the help of unqualified civilians?" Mark suggested.

"A rescue plan was put in place. Two agents going undercover, as a married couple with interests, let's say, similar to yours. My male agent was hit by one of those mods on a motor-scooter last night, he has a broken leg. You match the description of the fake identities closely. We have no time, the flight is due to leave tonight, a meeting has been set up. You are under no obligation, but if you don't get on that flight my agent has no chance."

"Where to?" Mark asked.

"Hong Kong."

"What was your agent there to do?" Tess asked.

"He was investigating a slavery ring. Foreign nationals are being kidnapped and disappearing. The few that have turned up have been in brothels," he sniffed, uncomfortable, "Brothels that offer rather special services. We believe people are also being sold privately."

"As sexual slaves," Mark said. It wasn't a question, "We've come across that before."

"I know Mr O'Connor; how do you think we come to have a file on you? A very complimentary file, I might add."

"I see," was Mark's only comment.

"How do you know your man is alive?" Tess asked.

"Because he has been offered for sale," the Deputy Director General said, "and you," he pointed at Mark, "have first bid."

"Oh, Dear Christ!" Tess swore, causing Mark to look at her sharply.

"Tess!"

"It's Simon. They've got Simon?" she asked, her eyes distressed on the Deputy Director General.

He nodded, "Mr Hinder is a good looking, healthy and fit young man. That's probably the only reason he is still alive. If they can break him, he's an asset and very valuable."

"They won't break him, Sir," Mark protested, "Simon is like me. He is a dominant."

"Which is why you have offered half a million sterling for a blonde, young, but a man not a boy, good level of English, slave. You, I mean," he picked up a passport and held it up, "Mr Robert O'Leary, wants to finish the job of breaking his new slave himself. Mr Hinder fits that description, and the timing of the contact matches a strong likelihood of it being him."

He leaned forward, "If the wrong man is offered to you, then it will be necessary to walk away. To leave an innocent man in captivity in the hope that the next man offered will be Simon."

"That's horrendous," Tess muttered.

Mark reached up and studied the passport, it matched him well, and the description of his wife was a perfect match for Tess.

"Robert O'Leary is Irish," Mark observed.

"Your Father was from County Clare. Can you do the accent. Day and night from the time you leave this office until you get back safe?"

"I can 'do' the accent indefinitely," Mark replied in a perfect soft brogue, "What time is our fight?"

He gripped Tess' hand as she let out a sigh of relief.

"It's at 9pm," the Deputy Director General informed them, "Mr and Mrs O'Leary are already packed, we will take care of your flat, send a caretaker in."

Mark nodded in thanks.

"However, there is one other thing to consider. We had a female agent already prepared for Mrs O'Leary. She's a professional and ready to go."

"No," Tess said loudly, but subsided when Mark squeezed her hand.

"It wouldn't work," he said, "and my wife would never forgive me."

The Deputy Director General stood, "I'm relieved to hear you say that. She is waiting outside and will fully brief you both."

He shook both their hands, "Good Luck, and thank you."

Tess and Mark were efficiently briefed by the female agent in the few hours they had prior to their flight.

When Tess has asked why a more robust rescue missing had not been mounted. Distraught at discovering Simon had been taken nearly six weeks ago, she had explained that large areas of Hong Kong were not considered to be under the Crown's control. Various groups or 'Triads' were known to run criminal gangs, and agents worked hard to support this and undermine British control.

"It took time," she explained, "to set up the sting. To let it be known that Robert O'Leary was in the market for a male slave and to set up the cover."

Tess wiped her eyes, "But sex slaves are submissive. What would they have done to him?"

The agent took her hand, "You have to be strong, Tess. To keep yourself and your husband alive, and stand any chance of getting Simon out, if he's still alive. You have to be strong."

Mark kissed her, "We can do this. We have to try."

Her mind whirling from fear and the information that they had tried to absorb in a few short hours, Tess nodded.

She looked at the plane waiting to take off, "Yes," she agreed, "We have to try."

-X

Mark and Tess, now Robert and Alice O'Leary, had been warned that they would be listened to and possibly watched the entire time they were in Hong Kong.

Told to stay in character until they were on the ship to sail home.

Tess was nervous, because although she loved submitting to Mark, she normally had plenty of care after they played.

For the next few days tenderness from Mark was ruled out as they wanted no one in any doubt that Robert O'Leary was a brutal, hard, and dangerous man.

They put their heads close on the late flight and made plans. Making sure not to slip and use the wrong names. To do that now would make a mistake later on more likely.

It wasn't just Simon who was at risk. They were putting their own lives in jeopardy in a very dangerous game.

Mark had the harder job as Robert. To restrain himself from comforting Tess in any way.

They had decided that Tess as Alice should be upset that her husband was buying a male slave.

This would cause tension between the two and give Mark cause to punish her. It would also allow Tess to display her natural emotions. Pain, fear, upset.

She need only exaggerate her submissive moods and without Mark's usual soothing and comforting, she would likely find this very easy.

Tess was of course deeply worried about Simon. They both were. But the need to maintain character became clear only a few hours into the flight when a fellow traveler, a woman, quizzed Tess a little too deeply regarding her marriage.

Tess kept everything factual, changing only her name, and skipping the details of their sexual tendencies while making it clear that she was completely submissive.

It was only on the journey home that they were able to compare notes and Mark confirmed that he had also been questioned by another traveler.

Already the fact that they really were man and wife with a kinky and to outsiders, quite shocking sex life, had kept them safe.

Tess was tired by the time they reached their hotel in Hong Kong. She allowed it to show in grumpiness.

Mark also was frustrated, as on arrival the reception desk had handed him a telegram which said only 'Welcome. Please enjoy Hong Kong and await contact'.

Seeing Tess' sulky face Mark gripped her arm and practically dragged her to the elevator. Their bags had already gone up in the service lift.

"Why do you look so miserable?" Mark demanded of her.

"I'm tired," she pouted, deliberately missing his glare, "Now we have to wait around in this place. How long for? It's hot and it's smelly."

She gasped as Mark gripped her face cruelly, "You have a luxury suite in a world-famous hotel. You have servants at your beck and call, delicious food and if you're lucky an interesting new place to explore."

He pushed her roughly away causing her to stumble against the wall of the elevator, "God, what happened to you? You used to be exciting. You used to be loving. Now you just complain and sulk."

"I do love you, I do," Tess whimpered desperately, "I just don't understand why we're here."

"You know why we're here, Alice," Mark growled. Tess' eyes widened in fear.

She started to speak again, but he hushed her as the doors opened and taking her elbow, shoved her into the corridor ahead of him.

She kept her eyes down as they entered the room.

As he dealt with the bell boy. Checked their luggage and prowled around the room. Before pouring himself a large scotch and walking back to Tess.

Neither of them had missed the large mirror on one wall. Or the fact that the layout meant there was likely a matching mirror in the bedroom and no doubt agents sat in the next room monitoring their every move.

Mark took another sip of his scotch as he watched Tess fidget in front of him.

She kept her eyes on the floor and trembled.

It was excitement but would look like fear.

"What is it you have against me buying a slave, Alice?" Mark asked, "You're still my wife. You will always be my wife."

His voice was cool, but he seemed calmer. Tess let a tear slip down her cheek.

"I just wish I was enough for you," she muttered, "I try to be good. Why am I not enough for you?"

"I don't appreciate you questioning me," Mark said in a dangerous voice that made Tess shiver with anticipation, as he placed his glass on a low table.

She let out a slight squeal as he grabbed her and backed her against the mirror. Kissing her hard and roughly pulling her skirt up.

Tess felt herself dampen with arousal as she spread her legs slightly and gripped Mark's shoulders for balance.

She gave in completely to the delicious fear of being forcefully taken. Her hair was clutched in Mark's fist. His other hand ripped her knickers away before pushing inside her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she gasped, before Mark's lips crashed down and bruised hers again. Then, "Oh, please," as she started to thrust against him.

Mark drove her hard. Up and over, leaving her shaking and crying as she slid a little down the mirror.

He stood back, his eyes hard, casually wiping his glistening fingers on her dress.

"Don't ever embarrass me like that again. Sulking in the lobby, whining in the lift," He raised a warning finger, "I won't stand for it, Alice."

She kept her eyes downcast.

Mark snorted lightly in disgust, "Just look at you. You can't control yourself can you?"

He turned and started towards the bedroom, shrugging out of his jacket, and throwing it over a chair, "Bedroom now, get those clothes off," he demanded without looking at Tess as the tie followed the jacket.

Tess was shaking like a leaf as she pushed herself up while leaning on the mirror. She couldn't help a thrill of excitement at the knowledge that someone was just a hand-span away, watching them. Watching her be used.

She kept her eyes down, lest the excitement show. Allowing a slightly sulky frown to shadow her face. As she pulled her dress over her head. Kicked her tattered knickers away from her ankle and unclipped her bra.

When she walked into the bedroom, as expected a matching mirror threw her reflection back at her.

Mark was already naked, waiting on the bed. He was slowly stroking himself.

Mark wasn't normally one to put on a show, but he would do whatever it took to sell their cover and keep them safe. Keep her safe.

"Get over here, hands and knees," he instructed.

Tess allowed equal parts fear and excitement to light in her eyes.

No one observing them could possibly doubt them, she thought to herself.

As soon as she was close enough, Mark grabbed her hair and Tess squealed as she was yanked onto the bed.

"Hands and knees," was the only command.

As Mark gripped her hips and thrust into her, immediately starting to pound her brutally hard, Tess was thankful that she was already wet, ready and open.

She let the tears run down her face and her cries were loud and genuine.

As was the shiver of delicious fear down her spine when her eyes met Mark's in the mirror.

She normally had to beg him to be so cruel. Now she could beg him for mercy, knowing he would not comply.

Bliss.

Her breasts bounced and the slap, slap of Mark's thrusts against her ass reverberated around the room.

When Mark yanked her head back by her hair and started to slap her tits, Tess came hard, yelling, "Oh God, PLEASE. Robert," as loud as she could.

They were both panting, Tess with sobs, when he let her fall in a heap on the bed and without speaking, strode into the elegant bathroom.

Tess curled up on the bed and let herself sob.

It was a combination of jet lag, exhaustion, fear for Simon and fear for themselves. But the anonymous watchers couldn't read her mind, they would only see her distress.

Mark came back freshly showered and impatiently pulled her from the bed.

"For heavens sake, Woman. Pull yourself together," he said crossly and shoved her towards the bathroom.

Tess found another mirror.

Would they have no privacy?

-X

The following morning Mark was in a bad mood.

They ate breakfast in their room, where a hot breeze (but at least the air was moving) wound leisurely through the room.

Mark had woken Tess before dawn and spanked her hard, before going down to reception to ask for any telegrams.