Adventures of Tess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Tess. I'm a spy!"

"That's what we thought. I also felt it must be tremendously thrilling, but this feels dirty and dangerous."

He nodded sadly.

"I've always been prepared to die for my country. If it was necessary in her defense, or in defense of her people," he took a shaky breath. "But this was too much. This took more from me than I had to give. I can't give anymore."

"We can't ask anymore," Tess agreed quietly, "No one should. But, Simon. You aren't dead. Please don't say you wish you were."

"No. Oh, no, Tess, that's not it," he brushed the tears from her cheek and pulled her closer. "You and Mark took a massive risk for me. I wouldn't waste it, and I don't want to. But I need my freedom. I need to figure out how to live with this."

"We'll help you," Tess promised.

"I know."

Simon warned Mark and Tess that he would be taken for de-briefing when they reached England. But it was hard to watch him be driven away.

In three weeks they received only one phone call, in which Simon told them that Ali's gang had been arrested and fifteen foreign prisoners freed, thanks to Tess and Mark's actions.

Then the second call when Simon said he was now a man of leisure and could he come to tea?

Tess was relieved to see Simon looking much healthier. He confirmed he now had a clean bill of health and just a few of the more stubborn wounds to finish healing, but all infection had gone.

He had arrived in more casual clothing than Tess had ever seen, and with a large bag.

It was Mark who asked, after they had eaten and chatted for a while, "So, where are you going?"

Simon shrugged, "Somewhere. Anywhere. I'm just going to chose a flight when I get to the airport."

Tess was distressed, "Why don't you stay with us and finish recovering?"

"Tess."

"Or we could come with you?"

"Hush," Mark instructed. "We could travel with you and would be happy to do so, but that's not what you need is it?"

"No," Simon looked at them both, "I just need some time."

"Will you write?" Tess tried, "Send postcards?"

"I'll be in touch at some point," Simon reassured her, not promising letters or postcards.

Tess allowed Simon to hug and kiss her goodbye, and then rushed to the window when Mark walked him down for a taxi.

It was grey and drizzling. A typical late summer day in London. She watched Simon and Mark talk for a while, their heads close together. Then they shook hands before Mark pulled Simon in for a quick hug.

He stood for a moment watching the taxi drive away, his shoulders slumped. Before climbing the stairs and pulling the sobbing Tess into his arms.

-X

The fire crackled and sparked. Tess smiled and snuggled into Mark.

Christmas Eve was her favorite night of the year. The anticipation of what the holiday would bring and then what the New Year would bring.

Mark sighed when the knock came at the door.

"Coming," he yelled.

"I wonder who that could be," Tess grinned. Their batty and beloved neighbor, Muriel, always declined their invitation to Christmas lunch.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly impose on you," she would insist. But then either Christmas morning, or the night before, some mini disaster would occur.

Tess smiled fondly at Muriel's stocking hanging over the fireplace.

"Maybe it's Santa Claus," Mark suggested as he rose to answer the door. He had left his tool kit ready.

Tess laughed, before also rising and touching her fingers to her lips, and then to the other stocking that was waiting, next to her's, Mark's and Muriel's.

"Merry Christmas, Simon," she whispered.

She heard low voices from the entrance and frowned. It didn't sound like their elderly neighbor.

"Who is it, Mark?" she called.

"It's Santa Claus," was his amused reply.

Tess rolled her eyes and walked into the hallway to see for herself.

Stopping with a gasp when she saw Simon standing in the doorway, looking tanned, healthy, and grinning at her.

"Hello, Tess."

She ran forward and into his arms, laughing as he squeezed her hard and swung her in a circle.

"Oh, Simon!"

Mark was grinning. "I'll dump these in the spare room," he said, holding aloft two bags.

"Oh, I can get a hotel."

"Don't be stupid," Mark said dryly.

Tess was pulling Simon in, when a figure appeared in the shadows behind him.

It startled her a bit, and then the figure jumped with a little cry when Simon whirled. Pushing Tess behind him and bracing.

"Muriel?" Tess half laughed when the figure moved into the light, "Goodness, you made me jump."

Their neighbor blinked nervously at her and Simon, then with relief when Mark appeared.

"I'm so sorry, my dear. I've had a little flood." Indeed her slippers and skirt were wet.

"I'll come right now, Muriel," Mark said, narrowing his eyes at Tess' snigger and picking up his tool box.

"Oh, bless you."

"Muriel, you must come to lunch tomorrow. We have plenty," Tess called after her.

"You are a comfort to me, my dear," Muriel told her.

Simon looked curiously at Tess as she slowly pushed the door closed. Mark could be heard as they went into Muriel's flat.

"That's a friend of ours, come for Christmas. I'll introduce you tomorrow. He's been travelling."

"Oh how interesting."

When Mark returned, Tess handed him a brandy and he sipped gratefully but stayed standing.

"She sounds like a character," Simon commented.

Mark nodded, "I suspect the two of you would find you had a lot in common. Were either of you allowed to talk about it."

"Really?"

"Hmmmm," he smiled at Simon's considering look.

"Anyway, you look well so I won't ask boring questions."

"Oh good!"

"Are you two caught up?" Mark asked.

"For now," Tess said.

"In that case," Mark gave her a wicked grin, before looking back at Simon. "When was the last time you had a girl sobbing under your hand?"

Simon pulled in a shaky breath. "Believe it or not. Not since I left for Hong Kong."

"Good God!" Mark was genuinely appalled.

Ten minutes later, Tess was already breathless and shaking.

Simon and Mark had efficiently stripped her, and Mark had bound her hands, restraining her from their ceiling hook.

Her backside was red and throbbing from Simon's spanking. Her nipples hard and sore from Mark's pinches and tugs, and she needed more, right now.

Mark soothed her, and kissed her before gripping her waist.

She helped to lift herself and wrapped her legs around Mark's waist, moaning as he lowered her onto his cock.

He started to thrust, even as Simon pulled her backwards and kissed her. His hands roaming over her breasts and stomach.

"Still can't get enough?" he teased her. Squeezing and pinching her, so she whimpered and shuddered.

Then he pushed her back up and she bounced, hanging from her wrists, her legs around Mark's waist as he fucked her hard.

"Oh, God, harder," she begged.

Her eyes opened in shock when she felt the first exploration at her back passage.

Simon was teasing and rubbing circles around her anus.

She gasped and stared into Mark's laughing eyes.

"First time for everything, Tess," he told her, and then, "yes or no?"

"Yes. Oh, please, yes," she begged against Mark's lips, then gasped as Simon gently pushed a finger into her ass.

Taking pity on her, Mark and Simon released her from the ceiling and carried her over to the couch, where she looped her bound wrists behind Mark's neck and continued to ride him.

Simon gently opened her up with one, two, then three fingers, as Mark reassured her, still rocking into her, but more gently now.

"It's just like a toy, Tess."

"Simon. It's Simon."

When she was ready, Mark held still for a moment and Tess held her breath, as Simon wrapped his arms around her from behind and slowly pushed inside.

"Talk to me, Tess," Mark insisted.

"And breathe," Simon added.

Tess laughed a little, "So full. I feel so full."

"Pain?"

"A little. It's good."

Mark lay back against the back of the couch, so that Simon could reach to brace against it. Tess sandwiched between them.

When they both started to rock inside her, Tess let out a long, low moan.

A short while later, it was gasping cries.

As she was stretched and used. Manhandled and caressed. Tess felt all her dreams had come true.

And when she started to cum. Her eyes opening and locking onto to Mark's dark, lust filled green, she couldn't help but laugh when he winked, and panted.

"Merry Christmas, Tess!"

Tess will return.