Adventures of the Lawnboy Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs. Wilson's story learning about submission.
8.4k words
4.35
5.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to Molly Cactus for her encouragement of my writing. Especially thankful for her advice on how to make it better.

Again, it was a very busy week. I was on the last week of the school year. I still had at least one lawn to go to every day after school, on my bicycle. But busy meant the week passed quickly. Then it was Saturday and I was cycling my way to Mrs. Wilson's house. I was hoping to meet Katie again. She was the best thing that had ever happened to me, oh yeah and Mrs. Wilson too. They were both very different in their own way. Mrs. Wilson was sexual, erotic and juicy, oh my, was she juicy. Katie was more sensual and sweetly naïve, like me. I mean naïve for me certainly. I am not sure how sweet and sensual I am. Mrs. Wilson was like a summer storm, rain pouring down everywhere. And when she had an orgasm, it was like thunder and lightning and she looked electrified. Katie was more of a soft rain one you could work in all day long. Not one you could drowned in.

I went in the back door and Mrs. Wilson and Katie were sitting at the table drinking coffee with milk. I could see Mrs. Wilson was wearing a skirt, but that was all. Her tits looked like boulders on her chest and they looked just as hard. She said, "Coffee?" I nodded my head just slightly transfixed even though the sight was really nothing new. She poured my coffee and said, "Milk?" Again I nodded my head and she held the cup to her tit and squeezed off a generous amount. She set the cup down on the table. The sight of her squeezing her tit and the milk squirting out of it got my adrenaline flowing and it made my mouth water with anticipation.

"Why am I the only one with my shirt off?"

I took the hint and immediately began to unbutton and remove my shirt. Katie watched me for a moment and then she removed hers too. I was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. I started to drink my coffee. Seeing Katie's naked breasts filled me with the desire to fondle her little ones and Mrs. Wilson's full ones.

Mrs. Wilson said "Pants too, I think." I immediately kicked off my shoes unbuttoned and dropped my pants. Katie looked hesitant.

"I really don't want to remove my pants today." As she said this her voice wavered and she looked uncomfortable.

Mrs. Wilson said, "I understand. It's your time isn't it? Well then you can take off your pants but you can leave your panties on. OK?"

Katie took off only her pants. I wondered about this but then revelation hit. We learned about this in school. I confess, I hadn't paid enough attention to the women's portion. But I hadn't missed it entirely. I could see Katie rubbing her stomach. I found seeing her do that was very arousing. But it also made me wonder if her stomach was making her uncomfortable.

We finished our coffees with the special milk. Mrs. Wilson said, "I have two very painful tits, which are very much in need of attention. Let's go to the couch." We retreated to the couch and Mrs. Wilson sat down in the middle and Katie was on one side and I was on the other. "I love feeling like a bitch with a pup on each tit. And you are my favorite pups." As she said this she gave us each a gentle hug. I could feel the love flowing through me as she hugged me and I latched on.

"Now, I'm going to tell you my story." She then became very thoughtful. Katie and I continued to enjoy our delicious special juice, suckling away with gusto.

"When I turned eighteen, I had a boyfriend who was a little older. He had been pestering me for sex for a while and I finally gave in. I made a mistake though, I wasn't as smart as you Katie and I let him take my virginity. I told him I didn't want to get pregnant and that I didn't want to take chances. After that I gave him blowjobs. He was very demanding and I felt like I was always on my knees taking care of him. The only problem was that after that first time, I was pregnant. I told my parents and they were not understanding they called me names and said whichever boyfriend it was better marry me.

"I was really mad. I said it only happened once." They acted entirely like they didn't believe me. I left to go tell my boyfriend. He told me I had better get rid of it. I said I didn't have the money and my parents weren't going to help me. He said "well I guess you are shit out of luck." He left me there crying. I didn't know what to do.

"I went back to my parents' house and watched to make sure they were gone. Then I went in to pack up my stuff. I packed my backpack with the clothes that I thought would work best. I had some ACE binding that I had used on my ankle a while back and bound my chest to hide my breasts. It was my intention to try look like a guy for safety while hitch hiking. Incidentally, I didn't have these mammoth mammaries that I have now. Mine were actually only slightly larger than yours Katie. And if you want bigger tits, get pregnant.

"Anyway, I tucked my hair under my hat as best as I could, put on the most guy like clothes I could find and headed out on the road. I was planning on Colorado where I had a friend who I thought would help me. I didn't want to try an interstate so I headed for a state route that was heading west. Sticking my thumb out, I watched as one car after another passed me by. Finally, a man in a SUV stopped. I noticed there were lots of cases in the back but the front seat was open. He said "where're you going?"

"Colorado, I hope."

"Hop in, I'll get your journey started. I'm not going that far today, but if you want to ride with me while I make my stops along the way I'll get you there eventually."

"Thanks."

"I usually get a hotel or motel room with two beds. So you can have one if you want to keep riding with me. Oh and don't worry - I'm not gay."

"I nodded my head and then sat there in silence enjoying the ride. He began explaining his businesses. He was in cameras, videos and security. He droned on for a while. I got lost in the technical stuff. He said he loved having someone to talk to. It allowed him to practice communicating his knowledge.

"Eventually he pulled into a motel. He told me to wait in the car while he got the room. When he came back out he drove around to the room number. When we went in I threw my backpack (my only position) on a table. He put his suitcase on a folding thing that looked like it was designed for holding a suitcase.

"We'll take turns in the bathroom. I'll go first if you don't mind."

"I nodded my head. He grabbed some things out of his suitcase. He went into the bathroom and closed the door. He was about twenty years older than me, but I felt that I really liked him and wanted to show my appreciation. I took off my hat and combed out my hair. Then I removed my shirt and unwrapped my boobs. I can't tell you how good it felt to get the binding off. I massaged them for a while and I was becoming aroused. After kicking off my shoes and removing my pants, I left my panties on. Then I began massaging my breasts again, they had been really needing that after the binding. When I heard the door open I fell to my knees.

"Surprise! I really want to thank you for taking care of me. I think I give pretty good blowjobs. And I'd like to do that for you as a thank you."

"I knew you were hiding something, I was certain it was the female form. Now that I see you, I need to know more about why you ran away. I know trying to disguise yourself as a male is an attempt at safety, but I am sure there is more to this story."

"Here I was on my knees thinking I was just going to suck him as a thank you and he wants to know more. I started to get up.

"No, stay there just like that. You look good that way and after you explain yourself, we can see where it leads us."

"I'm pregnant." I just blurted it out. "My parents kicked me out. Then my boyfriend kicked me out and then his parents told me whores belong on the street. I tried to explain that I had only let their son do it to me one time and then I ended up like this." I think I started to cry, at least it felt like my face was getting wet.

"So you were hoping a friend in Colorado would take you in and help you?"

"Yes."

"His penetrating gaze made me wonder what he was going to do next. "I have a deal for you. It would appear that you want to keep the baby. If that is part of your plan, I would be willing to help you with that. What I would like to do is document the changes in your body as you continue on your path to motherhood. Would that be acceptable to you?"

"You mean you want to take pictures of me as my belly gets bigger?"

"Yes."

"After some consideration, "OK."

"He got a camera from his suitcase, and snapped a few pictures. I was feeling very nervous while the camera was snapping away. I had never been one to have my picture taken or even try to take pictures of myself. My parents had never made me feel worthy of it.

"Now, who can resist such a vision of loveliness? You may continue with your plan to thank me." He was still holding the camera, wearing loose fitting boxers, probably regular bedtime wear. He was starting to tent in them. Standing there looking at me, I realized he wanted me to move to him and I did. Edging forward on my knees, he snapped another picture as I did. As I got close enough I reached up and pulled his boxers down. As he sprang out of them I felt it hit my face and snap another picture. I began to kiss his stiffening member. Licking the tip, then working down the side, it bounced against my face on its own. When I finally put my mouth around it and swirled my tongue from side to side which always worked for my old boyfriend. Did he know what he was missing?

I continued looking up at him while concentrating on pleasuring him. As I worked away at him I could feel him throb and grow in my mouth, until he filled my mouth with his juice. I tasted it before swallowing all of it. I was so surprised at how good he tasted, he tasted so much better than my old boyfriend. He looked down at me smiling. "Next time, I want you to show me your mouthful."

"Yes Sir!" I felt chastised, since I was hoping for a more enthusiastic response. The camera was still taking pictures. I thought what he wanted was a picture of my mouth full of his cum. At this point I was so aroused I could hardly wait to jump into bed and take care of myself, which is what I usually did.

"Did your boyfriend do anything to satisfy you after you took care of him?"

"No, I didn't want him to stick it in me again. I was still hoping I wasn't pregnant and I didn't want to take another chance."

"So he never kissed you between the legs?"

"No," I was amazed at the idea. I had not only never really thought about it, but I was actually looking forward to crawling into bed and taking care of myself. The delicious taste of his cum still in my mouth had my arousal on high.

"Do you masturbate?"

"Yes." How does he know these things?

"Did he watch you while you did?"

"No, I always waited till I got home and did it in the comfort of my bed." I was appalled at the idea that I would let anyone see me doing that.

"He lifted me gently by the arm and laid me down on the bed. I thought he would remove my panties, but he didn't touch them.

"Slide your hand inside your panties and give yourself pleasure." He was still taking pictures and even that was turning me on. It was exciting me even more to think that someone would find me worthy of being in a picture.

"I assume you didn't take your panties off because you didn't want me to fuck you?"

"I nodded my head. He said, "I promise that I won't do that, but I do want to kiss you between the legs. OK?"

"I nodded and he took one more picture as I spread my legs with my panty covered pussy before him. He set the camera down and got on the bed. Starting at my feet, he began kissing and licking up one leg and then kissing and licking down the other. My thighs were tingling at his kisses and tongue working on me. The closest he came to my pussy was the edge of my panties. His tongue teased under them just a little before working back down and then backup. I had never felt anything like this. I was becoming aroused like I never had before without him actually touching my pussy. Then he slipped his hand under me and using his thumb rubbed my panties delicately. Now, I wanted to cum so bad I could hardly stand it. I started to gyrate against his hand. He removed his hand and leaned back on the bed giving me a penetrating stare.

"Please, don't stop!"

"From now on you will always begin and end what you say with sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"He stared at me.

"Yes sir. Please sir, please continue sir. I have never felt anything like this before."

"Will you be a good girl and always do exactly as your told?

"Yes Sir, I will be a good girl and do as I am told, Sir."

"He reached for my panties and pulled them down and off. Then he sniffed the gusset and leaned forward and put them up to my face. Feeling humiliated by having my panties, so obviously wet, so close to my face, this was so new to me.

"You're very wet. I am going to put these into your mouth before I finish giving you pleasure."

"I looked at him horrified, but I obeyed. I opened my mouth and for the first time I tasted myself. The very thought of it turned me on so much I almost came right then. He moved back down between my legs, but he didn't go for that spot I wanted him to touch so badly. No, he licked and kissed and nibbled all around. Then moving one finger inside me and licking up to that spot where I needed his tongue so badly I found myself sucking my panties in anticipation of release. Finally he started sucking on that button that only I had touched so far to find release. I was sucking my panties so hard I was almost swallowing them. He reached under my legs and grabbed my arms and pulled his head into me so hard I thought he was going to force his head inside of me. I was convulsing and cumming so hard I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted desperately to push his head away but with him holding my arms I had no control. I think I fainted.

"The next think I knew, he was lying next to me. My panties were out of my mouth, but right next to my face. He began kissing me and holding my panties right next to our noses. But I think I had sucked all of my juice out of them. His mouth and his face though were still oozing my scent and I was beginning to tingle again.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, very much!"

"He stared at me again. And I remembered, "Yes Sir, I loved it, Sir, It was the best thing that ever happened to me Sir."

"Trying to make up for forgetting to say sir helps, but you need to know I will punish you for omitting it."

"How?" I asked with a horrified look on my face.

"He said nothing. He pulled me into a tight cuddle. I felt so good, I just fell off to sleep.

"When I woke the next morning, I thought, I'll surprise him with a blow job. I worked my way down and took him in my mouth.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanted to make you feel good."

"That's two."

"He pulled out from under me and sat on the edge of the bed. He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me over his knee. Holding me firmly with one hand pressed hard against my ass, he said "I told you I would punish you if you forgot to say something. Do you remember what it was?"

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir. I thought you would appreciate it, Sir."

"That's better, but now I need to reinforce that. Also, I'm the one who decides when you are going to serve me. I will also decide when you get to cum. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then he began to gently rub my ass. It felt so good. I thought this isn't so bad. Then CRACK! He spanked me so hard I thought my ass was on fire. Then he rubbed my ass like he was putting out the fire. Then CRACK! Again.

"Count with me! And don't forget to thank me each time."

"CRACK!

"One, Thank you!"

"I guess you haven't learned yet. Who are you thanking?"

"You Sir."

"Start again at one."

"CRACK!

"One, Thank you Sir."

"Better"

"He rubbed my ass most pleasantly. I thought he might take pity on me now.

"CRACK!

"Two, Thank you, Sir."

"CRACK!

"Three, Thank you, Sir."

CRACK!

"Four, Thank you, Sir."

"CRACK!

"Five, Thank you, Sir."

"CRACK!

"Six, Thank you, Sir."

"CRACK!

"Seven, Thank you, Sir."

"CRACK!

"Eight, Thank you, Sir."

"CRACK!

"Nine, Thank you, Sir."

"CRACK!

"Ten, Thank you, Sir."

"My ass was burning and I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. He began rubbing my ass again and it began to feel less painful. Then he ran his finger down my ass crack and into my pussy. I realized I was soaking wet. I must have been dripping onto his leg as well.

"Now then, I should punish you for presuming to pleasure me without permission."

"Please Sir, I promise to obey and serve you when you want and not try to take control."

"Very good, we may reserve punishment since we are running out of time now."

"He stood me up and then pushed me down to my knees. He pointed to his leg wet with my juices from having become aroused.

"Clean my leg with your tongue. Then remain on your knees, put your hands on your head and hold that position until I release you."

"Yes Sir."

"I did as requested, he took another picture. Then he went into the bathroom. I could hear the shower and other signs of him getting ready for the day. When he came out, he got dressed watching me as I was frozen waiting for his command. He took yet another picture. I couldn't understand why I was being so obedient. I had never been like this but somehow this was feeling right and the way things should be.

"Go take a shower. Do not take too long and do not masturbate. I will decide when you next get pleasure. When you come out I will have your clothes laid out for you."

"When I came out there was my short denim skirt and a button down white blouse on the bed. My sneakers and ankle socks were there also. I started to reach for my backpack.

"What are you doing?"

"Bra and panties? Sir."

"If I had wanted you to wear those I would have laid them out also."

"Yes Sir." I am sure I looked down cast, but I obeyed. The skirt was so short that I usually wore leggings under it. I buttoned up the blouse all the way. He stepped over to me and unbuttoned it down to a point where my cleavage would show immodestly. I looked at him but I didn't dare button it up anymore. Now my tits were much smaller then, but the way my blouse was unbuttoned my swells showed obviously. They were going to get much bigger very soon.

"We went to the lobby for the continental breakfast. He told me what I could eat and what I couldn't eat. I realized he was only going to allow me to eat healthy food instead of all the sugary choices I would have been more likely to pick.

"We got in his vehicle and drove to a downtown store. The sign said closed but he knocked on the door and a really cute salesgirl opened the door and let us in. I don't know why but I found the sight of her very arousing, I had never been attracted to women before. I was changing. She locked the door behind us and then she led us through the store. It looked to me like the clothes were primarily business styles. She led us back to the changing rooms. He indicated I should enter one of the rooms.

"Remove your clothes."

"Yes Sir." I took off my skirt and blouse. He took them and closed the curtain. I was standing there naked and really quite scared. My heart was racing for fear of the salesgirl seeing me naked or was it the hope that she would see me naked and like what she saw.

"Wait here!"

"I was standing there, going out of my mind, not knowing what was going to happen next. The cute salesgirl opened the curtain. I immediately covered my tits and my mound. Yet I knew I really wanted her to look at me.