Adventures of the Lawnboy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you're thinking you have been recorded in many activities, but I assure you that has not been made available for viewing by anyone. If you are willing to allow it you will be paid very well for them. You also have the right to view and decide what can be shown. You can also say I never want that out there and then it will be deleted.

"When we arrived here. I met Mrs. Wilson, actually Sandra, but any woman living in this house is called Mrs. Wilson and their husband is an overseas contractor. That was maybe the case with the first Mrs. Wilson, but now it's just the story. In any case, Mr. Jakobi introduced us and then said he would leave us to get acquainted and learn the way thinks worked here.

"Sandra explained to me that Mr. Jakobi cared about women who had been abandoned with child and though he could not take care of every woman in the world like that, he did what he could when he could. Part of that care was his determination to have women produce as much breastmilk as possible to provide to babies in need. He supports another home where women and babies are housed in safety. Sandra told me that she could produce close to seven pints of breastmilk a day, which isn't even half of the Guinness record.

"He also likes sex and for anyone who is willing he produces erotic videos of them performing. He is absolutely determined that this is only done consensually. If you're interested I can show you some of them.

"That is how I ended up here. Sandra has moved over to the baby house. Now I am working to maintain her record. But Sandra is still producing milk and caring for the children but she is not the only one over at the house producing milk. A lot of the milk produced is donated to a hospital where babies whose mothers were on drugs are being cared for. He is extremely opposed to drugs, including alcohol. But he can't control everyone. But those he can control, he does, including their diet. All the moms producing breastmilk are on a diet designed to increase production.

"So, I have requests for both of you. Greg, I know you will be doing lawns in the morning and you were going to look for an afternoon job. Well Mr. Jakobi wants you to come and learn his business. I will give you the address and you can go see him on Monday after your first lawn. And Katie I really want you to agree to filming your first time with Greg. I promise that I will do everything possible to make it private and special, except for the camera that is. And the video will not be made available to anybody except you and Greg without your permission.

"Now Katie I want to show you a special place where the children are kept safe and secure. You have been so good with the children I think you might enjoy a job working there and helping to take care of the children. Greg I think you have lawn work to do."

I got up and went to get my clothes so I could go outside and do my regular work. Katie and Mrs. Wilson got dressed and left. Her story left me with a lot to think about. Doing yardwork and thinking about life was what I loved about my job. I continued to wonder about what going to Mister Jakobi's business would mean for me. Next week I would be doing yardwork in the morning and then at Mr. Jakobi's company to see what I could learn there. I think life was going to get even more exciting.