Adventures of the Lawnboy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said, "I need to get measurements and I can't do it with you covering yourself. Spread your legs a little and extend your arms straight out."

"I just knew I had to obey. She went to work measuring every part of my body. It seemed like she was really enjoying touching me more than necessary. The way she was measuring me was like she was caressing me and it was turning me on. Finally she left and I was standing there with my arms still outstretched not knowing if I was allowed to move. After several minutes he came in and said. "You're a good girl. You can put your arms down now. Get on your knees and you can take care of me like you wanted to this morning."

"I looked anxiously at the closed curtain, but I obeyed. Carefully opening his pants, releasing his stiffening member and enveloping it my mouth, he was letting me do all the work. I looked up at him and he looked pleased with me. After being called "a good girl" and the look he was giving me, I was feeling ecstatic. One hand moved down to my pussy.

"I still owe you a punishment for doing something without permission. If you continue touching yourself without permission the punishment will just be that much worse."

"I immediately removed my hand and used both hands to give him the pleasure I really did want to give him. As he began cumming in my mouth, the salesgirl walked in.

"I hope you saved some for me."

"I nearly choked but I also remembered that I had to show him. I had as much in my mouth as I could hold. I opened it and showed him. Obedient, but embarrassed as anyone possibly could be caught with their mouth full.

"Share it with her." He gently took my arm and lifted me up. And with my mouth still full, she leaned in and started to kiss me. This time she didn't hide the fact that she wanted to play with me. She had one hand rubbing my butt and one hand massaging my mound. It was her kiss though that was driving me into a frenzy. I had never been kissed by a girl before and there was such passion. In the process of our kiss I realized we had both swallowed all of his cum.

"Oh, you are both such good girls. But it's time to get dressed."

It was then I realized she had brought in a nice looking business style suit. She handed me thigh high black stockings, a white blouse, a black skirt that was more respectable than what he had given me earlier and a black jacket. Also open toed shoes with about a two inch heel, which was already larger than I had ever worn."

Mrs. Wilson had been telling her story for a while now. I had been rubbing myself on her skirt and massaging my cock, which was now erupting all over her skirt. Katie and I had both stopped sucking a while ago and Katie appeared to have fallen asleep.

Mrs. Wilson said, "You better clean that up. Suck it up with your mouth and share it with me, after my story, I want some, too"

I virtually vacuumed it up with my mouth but being careful to hold on to all of it, knowing that it was what she wanted. I moved up to her mouth and feeling the urge to fondle a tit, my hand reached for the tit that Katie had been sucking. Either Katie was already awake or I touched her face when I started fondling the tit, she looked up at us.

"I'll have some, too."

Katie moved up to share a three way cum-filled kiss with us. As she did it put her little booby on the back of my hand. I thought this feels great with my hand on Mrs. Wilson's now deflated tit and the little booby against the back of my hand. My hand was the meat in a tit sandwich. My hand never felt so good.

Mrs. Wilson had been stroking my hair for most of the story. As I looked over at Katie I realized her hair was being stroked also. We were just two very well loved human pups. Katie was making a mewing sound as her hair was being stroked. I love that sound.

"Well, I'm going to continue my story. As I said I had a nice business style outfit to wear, which was a little bit sexy as well. But I still had no bra and panties and I was so turned on that I could feel my wetness working its way down my thighs. After I got dressed, we left and got back in the car. A short drive later put us in the parking lot of a four story office building. We went in and up the elevator to the third floor. As we exited, I could see the walls were lined with cameras and descriptions of their uses, that is to say their selling points. The main part of the floor was lined with cubicles, but all the cubicle walls hid the people behind them. Although I could hear the sounds of working and some conversation. The one desk that was out in the open had a really cute little girl behind it. She had to be just twenty years old.

"When she saw us she bounced out of her seat, fell to her knees and said, "Master Jakobi, it is so good to see you, Sir. I will take you in right away." I thought Master Jakobi, I had never even asked him his name, but Master, I was a bit confused.

The office inside was very well appointed. The woman behind the desk stood up immediately and smiled warmly at us. "Master Robert, it is so good to see you again." I realized that the young secretary was removing her clothes. When she finished she was down on her knees again with her hands by her side and her legs spread enough that I could see her hairless mound. "Who is your lovely friend?" He looked at me and I realized I had never even told him my name.

I stammered, "Linda."

"Is she your new sub?"

"Dominique, that is yet to be seen? But I thought a demonstration of how a good sub acts would be beneficial right now."

"Lillian, you heard our Master. You better get busy slut."

"Yes Mistress, but who should I pleasure - you or the Master? Ma'am."

"I think the Master meant for you to demonstrate on me."

"Yes, Ma'am." The young secretary crawled over to her Mistress who was now leaning against the edge of her desk. She had spread her legs enough to allow access, and the young secretary crawled over to her and slid up under her Mistresses skirt. Having only recently discovered the pleasure of being licked in that spot, I was in awe to know that one woman was doing it to another.

"I could tell from the movement under the skirt that she was working at performing the task given to her. I literally watched in amazement as she worked away. I glanced up at her Mistress and it was clear that she was doing a good job. Her head was leaning back and her mouth was forming an 'O'. I wondered if that is what I looked like when I was pleasured. I could tell when she had her orgasm. She pushed against the head under her skirt and the young secretary popped out from under and went back to a kneeling position.

"Well done slut. We may let you reward yourself later."

"Thank you Ma'am. Pleasuring you is the only reward I need."

"The Master put his hand on my shoulder, "You should give her a kiss as a reward for her demonstration." I looked at her naked on her knees, with her face obviously wet with her Mistresses juices. I found that even still I did want to kiss her. I went over and got down on my knees and kissed a woman for the second time in one day. I could taste her Mistresses' juices on her face and found they were much like my own, except with a stronger flavour.

"OK, the two of you may go to the conference room and talk about whatever suits you. Master Robert and I have business to discuss."

"Lillian led me through a door to a large conference room. There were large windows, but they were covered with decorative draperies. She sat down in a chair next to a long table and indicated a chair at the end of table next to her. She remained naked and I couldn't understand that.

"Are you going to put on clothes?"

"No, I wasn't told to get dressed. Does it bother you?"

"No, as a matter of fact I find looking at you is very pleasant. But aren't you embarrassed?"

"Oh yes! But I find it thrills me to display myself. My Mistress knows that and so I'm naked whenever she considers it safe. Sometimes, it is very embarrassing, especially when I'm with people I don't know. I feel very comfortable with you though."

"Thanks Lillian, I feel comfortable with you, too. Even though you're naked."

"Please call me Lily, the other is my sub name only dominants call me that. So, tell me how did you meet Master?"

"Starting with the fact that I was pregnant and how I got that way, I told her my story and how it really had only been that one time. She was very sympathetic. I was feeling very comfortable with her.

"Tell me was having a man stick his thing in you pleasant? Did you enjoy that?"

"Not really, I felt him throb inside me and then I felt all wet. But it really didn't do anything for me. When he finished he just lay there on top of me. I could feel him getting softer and then finally he slipped out and rolled over. We both fell asleep and when I woke he was gone."

I was still curious about her and asked her, "Your Mistress said you would be rewarded later, will she kiss you between the legs, too?"

She looked horrified, "No My Mistress would never do that? She'll let me pleasure myself while she watches. She likes that and it pleases me to do anything that pleases her. If I'm really lucky she'll put on a strapon and fuck me with it. I love that, but I've never had a real cock in me there. I have had to put quite a few in my mouth. Mistress has me pleasure certain clients, mostly men but sometimes women, while she watches. She says she wants to make sure I do a good job. I think it arouses her to watch me because later she has me worship her; she is wetter than usual, that makes me happy. I don't like sucking cock, but I do like the effect it has on her. And I love eating pussy more than anything."

"Wow, I feel like I'm getting into a whole new world. I'm feeling a little scared about everything. Master Jakobi said he would take care of me and my baby and I kinda just accepted without thinking."

"Have you accepted him as your Master?"

"I guess so!"

"No there's more to it than that. I think that's why they wanted us to talk. You need to know what it means to be a submissive and then ask him to be your Master."

"Oh..." Not knowing what to say. "What do you think they're doing now?"

"Well, like they said they're discussing business, but at some point he will tell her what he wants and she will submit to him, like I did to her. But what that is, I don't know. I know what he wants me to do for him, but I don't know what he asks her to do. But whatever it is she'll do it."

"Were we supposed to do anything now? Besides talk?"

"No, I was only instructed to talk to you. If Mistress wanted me to do more she would have said. However you're free to do what you want since you haven't offered your submission yet."

"So, what's it like being a submissive?"

"Serving my Mistress is what makes me really happy. I do everything for her and I love making her happy, but it's not just about sex. I provide everything she needs every day from coffee to trying to be the best secretary she has ever had. I live with her also. When we get home, I cook for her, keep her house clean, do the laundry and dress her and undress her. However she tells me what clothes she is going to wear and what clothes I can wear. Like I said I take care of her every need."

"Wow that sounds like a lot. How much do you get paid?"

"Paid? I don't get paid anything. Mistress controls every aspect of my life."

"What if you want to buy something?"

"She looked stunned, almost like that thought had never even crossed her mind. She shrugged her shoulders. Then she looked like she heard something and indicated it was time to return. We walked back through the door. Master Jakobi, he never told me what I should call him, was sitting at the desk looking at some papers. Mistress Dominique was looking over his shoulder and appeared to be answering questions. They looked up and he said. "Ah, good it's time for us to go."

"Lillian, get dressed and return to your desk."

"Yes Mistress."

"Master Jakobi took my arm and led me back to the car. It felt so good to have him control me and lead me like that. "Next, I am taking you to a Doctor for a thorough examination. Have you been to a Doctor and had an examination?"

"No, my father didn't trust Doctors."

"That explains a lot."

"We drove a short ways to a medical building. We went in and I was soon led to the back. A Nurse gave me a paper covering and told me to take off my clothes and put it on. She left and I changed. When she came back, she handed me a plastic cup and led me to the bathroom, where I was told to pee in it. She put the cup on a counter and took me back to the room. She measured my height, recorded my weight, and measured my stomach size and my breast size. She then took a blood sample. She told me the Doctor would be in shortly.

"When the Doctor came in I was surprised to see it was a woman. The Doctor checked my breasts, I don't think she was trying to arouse me but it did. Then she lifted my gown and examined my vagina. This wasn't arousing, although she commented that I was wet. She asked if that was normal. I didn't know what to tell her, I just shook my head in an affirming way. I had no idea if any of this was normal, but it seemed like it probably was.

"She told me I could get dressed and go back to the waiting room. Master Jakobi was sitting in the waiting room. He was working on his computer. I sat down next to him. He didn't pay any attention to me and I knew that I shouldn't bother him. When the Nurse came to the reception window and called my name, Master Jakobi joined me and we received a file of information. We were told everything looks good.

"As we were heading back to the hotel, I couldn't stay silent anymore, "Master..."

"You don't need to call me that... unless you are ready to offer your submission. And even then I wouldn't be ready to accept it until we have talked a lot more about what that would mean. You can call me Mister Jakobi, but I also want you to continue to address me as Sir."

"Yes Sir"

"The silence continued as we got back to the hotel. I was very nervous about where my life was going. He was so kind even when he was punishing me and he seemed to want to take care of me. Taking me to a doctor to make sure I was healthy. I didn't understand about the Master/submissive relationship. I thought that it was what he wanted in exchange for being cared for by him.

"When we entered the room, he spoke up, "I told you I wanted to document your pregnancy and I'd like to continue that now. I am going to set up some cameras and when I'm ready I want you to undress like you normally would in preparation for bed."

"I watched as he set up the cameras. When he finished he signaled for me to start undressing. As I was doing that he began talking to me about the day.

"So, how did you feel as the shopkeeper assisted you in getting new clothing, this morning?"

"It was very arousing, Sir. I've never been...so... intimate with a woman before. "

"I could tell it excited you though, being naked and then caught with your mouthful."

"Yes Sir, I was embarrassed, but stimulated as well."

"You enjoyed sharing the cum filled kiss with her, didn't you?"

"Yes Sir, I could tell she was enjoying your cum as much as our kiss and that excited me to."

"Did it surprise you when Lillian walked in and immediately removed her clothes?"

"Yes Sir, I was confused but I am beginning to understand. She was very submissive. I am trying to understand whether I am supposed to be that submissive."

"Do you want to be?"

"My mind trailed off..."I don't know?" I was questioning in my head what I wanted. I felt comfortable that I would be cared for. A feeling I have never really had in my life. Maybe a little from my mother, but that was usually overruled by my father.

"He could see that I was thinking and finally, "You'll know when you're ready to commit."

"When I finished undressing, he said "Lay back on the bed and spread your legs. Do you want to get yourself off?"

"Yes Sir, I am feeling very horny."

"A pregnant woman can have more need than usual and it shows. That is what I am looking to capture on film."

"Who's going to see this?"

"He stared at me as I began, almost lost in the thought as I started. Then I realized, "Sir, I am sorry, who'll see it?"

"Only us, unless you give me permission to share it with someone. But, if you offer you're submission then sharing it will be part of that."

"The idea of sharing the video of me undressing and then masturbating, began to arouse me even more. I began to rub my clitoris furiously.

"STOP!"

"I stopped and looked at him with confusion in my eyes. My hand hovered over my mound, as I tried with all my might to obey.

"I know you're anxious to get yourself off, but it will be so much better if you draw it out more and enjoy each sensation as you go along."

"I hesitated waiting to be sure of what I should do.

"Now, what I want you to do is start slowly and when you feel that you're really close stop and see what you taste like. Suck your fingers as sexy as you can and then tell me how that makes you feel."

"I started again, but now I was avoiding my nub and circling all around. It was turning me on even more. When I moved to my nub, it was only for a second before I plunged a finger into me and pulled it out as a string of my juice followed. I brought it slowly to my lips enjoying the thought of what I would taste like. Tasting myself was not common for me, so I imagine what I would look like and thought I bet I do look sexy doing this.

"Moving my hand back down I repeated the pleasure I was giving myself, stopping each time I was close and tasting myself again. The more I did this the more I found I was enjoying it. After several times I was about to finish myself off. When he spoke to me and I realized he had his pants off.

"My turn."

"He walked over and offered his cock to me. I don't think I was ever so hungry for a cock. I started sucking and swirling his cock in my mouth, then I reached down to touch myself. He grabbed my hand.

"Concentrate on me first."

"I did as he asked and when he was ready to cum, I tried to suck him all the way in. But, he pulled out and sprayed my face and I could feel it in my hair. There was a drop that hit me below the eye and spot below my nose which I accidentally inhaled. He stepped back.

"You look absolutely beautiful. Now you can finish yourself and enjoy the feeling of my cum on your face. I want you to stay like that while I enjoy just how beautiful you look like that."

"I started back on myself and hit my orgasm quickly. The idea that I was being videoed with cum on my face and laying naked and masturbating sent me into a wonderful euphoria. I laid back on the bed in contentment. While he finished undressing and turned off the camera, he then crawled into the other bed and turned out the light.

"Can I clean my face off, Sir?"

"Wouldn't you rather go to sleep knowing you have my pleasure all over your face?"

"I thought about it. Somehow it did make me feel good, that he was happy and I was being cared for, like I had not been for so long.

"When we woke the next morning, I didn't know what to expect. He was obviously getting ready to start the day.

"You can wash your face and get ready to go. We have a long drive and then I have a nice suburban house that you can stay in. There is another young lady there with a delightful little child. She will share how wonderful being a mother is. I believe you'll be very happy there."

"You'll be staying there too, won't you?

"No, I have other places to go. I just want you to be in a good happy place while I'm busy."

"It was a long drive that day. We had our breakfast at the hotel and then packed up and headed out. Again on the drive he talked about his businesses. When we had first met it was more technical about the different kinds of cameras and how they worked. This time he got into how the cameras were used. It seems that many were installed in homes for security purposes. You know, to make sure the maid wasn't stealing or breaking things. Also, to make sure the babysitter was treating the kids properly. But there were some installations where the people who lived there were willing to be viewed by anybody who signed on to watch. These places were mostly young women living together, although there were some couples included. This place was also included in that, however, there was never any sex when any children were present. There were two reasons for this, one so that anyone underage would not be included but also because consent forms had to be signed by anyone of the proper age.