Adventures of Wyn Pt. 02

Story Info
Wyn wakes up next morning and gets some love.
2.6k words
4.57
8.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories are my fantasies and how I'd love to live my life. Everyone who interacts in sexual moments is above 18 years old. Any person or company presented are fictional.

Title: "Girly Thoughts"

Sun shined across my bedroom. The last thing I remember was Craig hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. Here I was, in my bedroom with a stranger I just had sex for the whole night. I had my excitement turn into anxiety. I did not know how I did brace myself, but I started to regret it with every part of my body. What if he was some kidnapper, or something worse?

With worry forming a knot in my belly, I turned around to see Craig. He wasn't in the bed but definitely slept behind me. I wondered where he was so I slowly got up, with a sore ass. As I said, nothing prepares you for the real thing. I was almost completely naked. I was only wearing my thigh-high socks when I got up. I saw Craig's shirt on the ground, next to the other side of the bed. It was a black shirt with some random grayscale print on it. I slipped it over my head and wore it pretty easily. Turns out Craig was a total hunk. The shirt was oversized for me, but that was okay, I looked myself on the mirror. I looked like a side-mistress to a married man, wearing his shirt, helping him cheat on his wife.

Biting my lower lip a little in my sight, I smiled. The sight of me in his shirt reminded me why I did this whole thing; I was horny. Horny enough to please the whole block if they ever needed some easy boy pussy to fuck.

I walked around my apartment, looking around the rooms, trying to find Craig. He had to be somewhere around. He was not in the living room, not in my study room, not in the cellar either. The cellar was in the apartment by the way, for those who have not seen it before. It was a pretty huge culture shock for me to have a cellar for your food and stuff in your apartment. It was a small room too.

I heard a click coming out of the kitchen, and saw Craig's head hanging from the side in a goofy way.

"Hey... you're a pretty heavy sleeper, huh?"

I smiled at Craig and walked to the kitchen. When I was in front of him, I just grabbed his face with both cheeks, and kissed him. I even moaned a little into it, bit his lower lip as well, just to tease.

"I might be the heavy sleeper, but you're packing some heavy force down here~"

He scoffed as a laugh to me, then grabbed me by the waist and hugged me tightly. It felt nice, safe, to be a girl in a relationship like this. I looked to him as he broke the hug.

"I made some bacon and eggs if you want to grab a grub?"

"That's a pretty neat rhyme you got there. Maybe you should open a restaurant or something, huh?"

"Hah! That'll be the day. Now eat up. I'll take a shower."

I looked at him with a raised brow. That shower gave me a good idea.

"I think I'll pass breakfast for today. What about I join you for a shower?"

"...Wyn, you are one slutty boy."

I smiled at the hunk in front of me, with eyes looking straight up to him.

"You fucked me so well, you almost made me your woman just by that."

Then I reached up to his ear and whispered.

"Why don't you go ahead and fuck me until I am your bitch?"

Fast forward to some kissing, touching, crab-walking all the way to the bathroom for a shower, we finally were in the cabin. Before entering, I only threw his shirt off me, which let him bite my nipples under the water pouring on us. His hands were exploring me all the places, even running through not so sore now asshole of mine. I was on my tiptoes just to reach his kiss and grasp, hugging him in return, putting a few hickeys on his back with my nails just to tease him.

Then he lifted me on his arms, hugged me by the waist and I wrapped my legs around his waist, biting his neck. I kept grinding to his hips under the sprinkler, making our bodies wet and making his cock harder, hotdogging my ass slightly. I broke the kiss and tapped on his shoulder to make him drop me on the ground, so I could suck him off.

He put me back on my feet, I directly went on my knees, worshipping his dick and balls, even kissing and licking his taint while stroking the length that rested on my face. He was a muscular hunk rising in front of me like a mountain, and I was sliding my lips on his big cock looming over my face. When I was sure that he was all slick and wet with my saliva, I got up on my legs, bent over in front of him and shook my hips to invite him into my tight ass snatch.

He didn't even stop for a second. I felt him already poking against my entrance, slowly sliding in me with all that slick saliva-coated big cock, entering me slowly. I moaned his name, my chest pressing against the wall with my back arching against him, giving, no, presenting myself to his hands. I was treated and fucked like a slut with each thrust I got while I was standing on my tiptoes, and it was out of this world. I felt a slight numbing on my head, making me roll my eyes back and smiling sheepishly. Craig, however, had other plans. He pulled me by the hair onto the glass, pressed his body against mine, trapping me between his hot chest and warm, wet glass.

In each thrust, my butt rippled slightly, letting lewd clapping noises out. I could imagine how we looked behind the glass; A chest and a pair of hands pressed against the glass. There were moans aloud, and the glass was slightly shaking. This all changed when Craig reached one hand on my left leg, lifting it up, making me stand on one foot while my other leg is resting on his shoulder, spreading me completely. Being turned on really hard, I started to nod and reach up to kiss him while he pounded my ass away.

His breathing started to get hoarse, he grinned into our kiss and then he hugged me and whispered.

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your ass. I'm gonna make you my fucking bride."

I smiled to him, eyes darting up to his face, one thigh-high sock wearing leg raised on his shoulder while the other was trying to keep the balance. Among all of these things, I just wanted to feel his warm cum in my ass again. So I started to make him get into the right spot loudly. When he grabbed my dick to stroke it, I quickly grabbed his hand and led it to my throat instead.

"No, ignore my small dick! Fucking choke me and fuck me! Make me your woman! Give me your cum! Fucking put tally marks on my asscheeks whenever you fucking fill me! Make me your wife and I'll wake you up every day with this cock logged in my tight throat!"

When Craig heard my plea, I guess he got excited with all the possibilities, so he grabbed my other leg and lifted me off my feet. Of course, I needed to reach back and wrap my arm around his neck, but that was only a little setback. He approached to fucking me just fine, making me bounce on his arm, and overpowering me until I came just by getting dicked anally by a big cock. My legs were shaking with each small rope I shot out of my prostate assault, my head throwing itself back, letting Craig kiss and nibble it as he wanted.

As he kept going faster and faster, I moaned louder and louder. I bet some neighbors heard what was the whole deal already. A guy enters your home, makes you moan for the whole night until morning, then you wake up to get fucked by that hunk again, eager like a slut... I think anyone seeing this would understand how much of a cock-crazed whore I was in 24 hours.

When Craig started to grunt and hoarsely breathe, along with his dick twitching in my butt, I knew he was going to blast. I arched back, reaching to kiss his lips, even biting his cheek while he kept pounding me senseless, finally depositing his load in me. I definitely felt and heard one or two long, huge cum ropes flying out of my cock-sealed sissy pussy. After he was done, Craig slowly put me on my feet, but they were shaking so much, I couldn't even land on them.

"Woah! Easy there, Wyn... let me carry you."

He closed the water, then opened the sliding door of the bath cabin. He stepped outside carefully while carrying me on both his arms to the bed. When he laid me on the bed and climbed next to me, the sheets and covers were drenched by our wet bodies.

"You were amazing back there."

I wasn't done having sex though. I grinned up to his face and kissed him, while my hands were stroking his member, feeling the wet, sticky cum in my hand. I scooped a little with my index finger and ate the cum while looking at Craig's eyes.

"What would you do if I said I wanted more?"

"I'll oblige for you, babe."

I giggled and put another kiss on his face, his chin this time, and pushed him on his back. Then I climbed on him, slowly started to go down, kissing my way down. I nibbled his jawline, kissed his neck, nuzzled on his chest, flicked his nipple with my tongue, kissed his navel, even bit him on the belly a little, before reaching to the crotch. I looked up to him as I was getting his cock rubbing on my face, holding it by the hilt and slapping my face slowly. It was still large enough, it covered half of my face without any effort.

A few strokes, kisses and mouthful saliva dripping after, I hugged his waist and started to go down on his member. It was really thick and long. Combined with a slight taste of cum and my saliva, my glands were already ready to drink the creamy goodness right out of his balls. One inch after another, sliding down in my throat, tears came to my eyes, I gagged a little to breathe, and in a few seconds, the whole thing was in my throat.

Craig winced a little, still sensitive after his orgasm, and held my head by the back, pulling my hair into his palm, gathering it into a makeshift bun. I moaned loudly on his cock while he slowly pulled my head back, then slammed me down again to the hilt. In a few thrusts, he overcame his sensitive glands and started to fuck my face. He was laying down and making me take his cock all the way to the base, with my chin touching his balls.

He pulled my head away, then carried me upwards on his body again.

"Turn around, I want to see my princess' asshole."

I was more than happy to do that! I frantically slid on his body, turning myself around and leaning down. His hard, twitching wet cock greeted me at full attention, as my slightly gaping asshole was winking the best it could to Craig. He slapped my ass and slid three fingers in, filling me tightly.

"Mmmh... Your ass is destroyed so well. I think you will be a great fuck wife for me. When I'm watching a game on my couch, you will suck me off and be my beer stand, you bitch!"

He slapped my ass and I moaned, even giggled at the expression. He started to understand that I loved it rough, and I was not going to argue with that.

"Yeah, baby. I want to be your fuckdoll to fill with cum to the brim. Call me your little princess and fuck my holes until they're all for your cock. Mark me with your spunk, daddy~"

"Unf! You slut! Then take that cock, Wyn! Take your daddy's big hard cock in your tight windpipe and fuck your face on it, you dirty little slut-princess!"

I mewled in delight when he called me a slut-princess. So I doubled down my efforts on his cock, taking it down to my throat, again and again, slamming my face on his crotch, his balls hitting my nose and filling it with lewd scents. Meanwhile, Craig's hands were not idle. He was poking my prostate deep in there, scraping with his fingers and slapping my ass when he could find the chance.

I kept going down on his cock with my throat wholeheartedly, and my efforts were about to be rewarded. Because I felt Craig twitching in my mouth. I started to move faster, hugging his thighs for support while moaning constantly to drive him off the edge. He was squirming in my mouth and when he wrapped his legs around my head, trapping me with his cock lodged in my throat, he roared.

"DAMN! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA SHOOT, YOU DEEPTHROATING WHORE!"

The first two spurts came with a high-pressure shot, but I was able to gulp those down slowly. When the rest of the loads came down pouring, however, I was overwhelmed. Some of the cum found an escape from my mouth, while a bit of it spurted out of my nose, completely showing the fact that I was facefucked relentlessly with a sloppy throatpie on top. While Craig shot his cum in my throat without a break, he kept slapping my ass hard, to the point where it started to sting.

Once he was done, he opened his legs and yanked me off his cock, my mouth full of cum dripping his load everywhere around his crotch. He hugged me from behind and started to kiss my neck and nibble on it with hoarse breathing to my ear.

"Wyn, that was amazing. You are one great boyfriend."

I was in the same status as well. I was out of breath, chest rising up and down with saliva and cum now dripping on it.

"I'm glad... Craig seems you can get rough with me. Since we will go on a date, how would you feel if we visited the mall for a few hours? I mean, I promise it'll turn out good."

"I don't mind going to the mall. I mean I don't hate shopping, but a few hours is too much, isn't it?"

"Just hush. Keep hugging me~ I promise it will turn out just as good as what we just did now."

He laughed onto my neck, planted a kiss then rolled us over. I was now trapped under his body, and he slowly slid his cock inside my ass, resting it in like my ass was a cocksleeve for his cock. To be honest, it was.

"Do you mind if I warmed my dick in you, Wyn?"

"Mmh... don't even ask, daddy."

"You turn me on so much."

With another session of fucking like two rabbits in spring, I and Craig drifted to sleep with little care to tomorrow.

-To be continued.-