Adventures on Hor Ch. 03: Owned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no music, but there wasn't around the campfires, either. In the beginning, she moved gracefully, smoothly, her arms, legs, and gown flowing and gently twirling as she moved and spun around the slave. The slave stood still but very self-consciously. But Cat changed it soon. She twirled quickly, her arms and one leg thrust out as she bounced up and down on her toes to spin faster and faster, her dress of strips of sheer material flying higher and higher. As she spun, she reached out to touch the other slave, she dropped her other foot to twirl further around her, spinning and touching more. Cat raised her leg high as she arched her back, her long hair hanging behind, her breasts thrust into the air. She kicked her leg higher and heard the collective gasp. She twirled and spun around the slave and stopped in front of a new group in the audience and kicking high as she spun. Another collective gasp. Others in the audience began straining to see what had caused the gasps. Eventually, she had presented her clean-shaven pussy to everyone in the room. She wasn't nearly done, though.

She caught a glimpse of Goran and found him smiling. He hadn't expected that. It wasn't part of her dance but he chuckled knowing how much she felt her shaved pussy would bring attention. She was right. Of course, she was right. When hasn't she been?

Cat changed the dance, again. This was the part Goran knew so well. Her body moved as if she were part snake the way her body, arms, and legs moved. She took long steps with her body dropping to a deep crouch, spinning and coming up with her ass first and then her upper body. Then, she would leap, her legs and arms outstretched, her breasts heaving and bouncing. It was better around the campfire, though, there she was ...

It was as Cat heard his musing from across the room. She had been dancing in the gown Master had allowed for herself. It gave an illusion of her movements and exhibition, but not enough. She reached high into the air, directly before the slave. Her hands came down behind her head and, with a pull of the tie, her gown fell like a feather to the floor. Cat reached out teasingly to the slave, her fingers caressing her face, dropping to her shoulders, and sliding over her bare breasts. The slave didn't take her eyes off Cat, now mesmerized by the teasing given to her. Cat could see her breasts rising and falling, the woman's mouth open, sucking in air.

Cat now moved in ways merely to expose her body. Bending over to swing her large breasts, then dropping her head further to look into the crowd through her spread legs, her hands caressing her thighs higher and higher until she slid her fingers through her glistening pussy lips. She moved around the poor slave, slinking her body against the woman, her hands caressing. As a finale, she did a vamp walk around the slave before stopping in front of her, taking the woman's thigh between her own, slowly grinding her pussy up and down the woman's skin before taking her face in her hands and kissing her with passion almost ... almost ... as if it were her Master.

The crowd was hushed. Cat hadn't noticed. She was entranced in the act, in her performance, in her desire to please Master. But when she pulled away from the gasping slave, a wet slick line down the slave's thigh was clear for all to see. At first, there remained silence, as if so charged with the spectacle they hoped more would follow. When it didn't continue, the room erupted in applause, free people and slaves alike standing. Cat took the other slave's hand and twirled her into her arms for a final kiss that left the woman gasping.

Cat quickly scooped up her gown and worked her way through the crowd to her Master who was standing at the table, dropping coins in payment for the meals and drink. Amid the steady noise, she stopped in a standing presentation position and anxiously asked, "Are you pleased, Master?"

He took her by the arm and pulled her to the door. Outside, where it was quieter, "Pleased? I need to get you back to the room to fuck you. Damn, Cat ... every cock in that room had to be hard. Slaves are getting used tonight."

Cat giggled. Pleased she was successful, she stood still when he moved to go down the street. He turned when she wasn't with him. His eyes asked the question. She responded, "Master, what are the rules about using a slave in public?"

He looked into her eyes in the faint light of the lantern hanging nearby. "There aren't any. An owner can do as he pleases with a slave. But ... it is not considered ... appropriate as a public display. It rarely happens." He saw the look in her eyes. She had enticed a roomful of strangers. She had aroused herself in the process of displaying herself so boldly ... as evidenced by the pussy juice she left on the other slave's thigh. He glanced at the narrow passage between two buildings and made his decision. She wanted more exhibition thrill, more adventure, more boldness ...

He pulled her by the arm into the passage. Within steps they were lost in blackness, none of the lanterns along the street penetrating the passageway. He turned her to the side of the building and loosened his pants. Cat parted her legs widely in anticipation and gasped when that marvelous cock was driven nearly completely into her depths in the initial penetration. Goran fucked into her hard, dominatingly hard and forceful. Every day it seemed to him that Cat proved the two sides of her being to him in overt and subtle ways. She was transforming herself willingly into a complete slave, but she was also capable of displaying the strength and intellect that would always still be a part of her and should always be a part of her. He rammed his cock into her to show her he was the Master she desired him to be. He had plans but the Master/slave would now need to be maintained.

Her body shook under his onslaught into her pussy. He marveled at how her body had become such a sexual organ for him ... and herself. She seemed to be in a continuous orgasm that built, crested and rebuilt as he fucked her. Her moans and gasps filled the narrow space. When he heard people approaching along the walkway, he clamped his hand over her mouth but never slowed his fucking. One man hesitated and tried peering into the space. They couldn't have been more than 10 feet apart and he never slowed his pounding. Cat had turned her head, her eyes wide as she peered at the man who apparently couldn't see them. It only heightened her orgasm more.

She climaxed hard, her body shaking with the effect of his fucking and the experience of the night. It was made even better when she felt his cock swell and pulse, then send his seed deep into her. Yes ... so much better ... she again satisfied her Master.