The Bitches of Zulan

Story Info
Dystopian sex slaves and kink.
12.5k words
4.48
30.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SigNull
SigNull
101 Followers

Kai awoke the way he did every morning - with one of his bitches sucking his dick.

Years of soldiering on the streets and proving himself faster, harder, and more cunning than all his rivals had put the young warrior in command of the Iron Komodos, one of the five militia groups who maintained order in the "free zones" of the city of Zulan. Leadership definitely had its privileges. Days were spent fighting rival militias, traveling about their own zone to enforce their own laws, and strategizing with his lieutenants to avoid losing territory to their rivals or attracting the attention of the ruling Families. And of course, avoiding attempts by those same lieutenants to do to Kai what he had done to his predecessor. It was a relentlessly dangerous, tiresome job. It was the life he had chosen. But when he looked down at the fresh young bitch servicing him, her face currently concealed by the curtain of her straight black hair as her head bobbed up and down on his cock, he knew the perks were worth it.

This bitch was new and inexperienced. She was eager to please, but her technique was clumsy. Kai turned his head to see his three other bitches, including Nano, his Number One Bitch, kneeling expectantly. All three were naked, knees slightly apart to expose their bare pussies, with their hands resting on their thighs. Their eyes were lowered but Kai knew they were paying close attention to him now that he had awoken, waiting for any gesture or word from their owner.

His standing orders were that he was to awaken every morning with his dick already hard and in a bitch's mouth. Failure on this point meant a very rough day for all his bitches, but especially for Nano. Nano was an excellent Number One Bitch and not for a long time had Kai been forced to punish her for laxness. (He did occasionally punish her merely because it pleased him to do so, as Nano expected and accepted in due course.)

Usually he didn't specify which bitch was to have the pleasure of waking him, and he assumed they distributed this duty amongst themselves according to some scheme decided upon by Nano. Usually it was not Nano herself whose mouth was pleasuring him first thing in the morning. It was her job to make sure all his other bitches were perfectly groomed, submissive and obedient, and well-trained. She had certain privileges as Number One Bitch (such as the privilege of ordering the others to prepare for servicing Kai in the grueling and humiliating ways he demanded), but it was her who would be punished for any mistakes or failures on the part of her subordinate bitches. It gave her an excellent incentive to make sure the other bitches were very good at pleasing him, and while he paid little attention to her training methods, he knew she had ways of motivating them that made his cruelties seem trivial.

He turned his attention to the bitch sucking him with a frown. What was her name again? Lily, that was it. She was actually the younger sister of one of his former lieutenants. Yong had been caught conspiring with some of the other up-and-coming juniors to replace Kai, and paid with his life. His family had offered their eighteen-year-old daughter Lily to Kai in the hopes of buying themselves clemency, and Lily, without shedding a tear for the older brother whose actions had earned her this fate, had accepted her fate. She was property now, and she was fortunate to be Kai's personal bitch. She had proven herself willing and submissive. Currently Nano allowed her no clothing whatsoever, even when she was forced to go outside while performing chores.

Kai had fucked her roughly the first night he'd taken possession of her. Though her pussy had been delightfully tight and she'd cried out in submission and begged to be used even more roughly, at his pleasure, he'd pronounced the inexperienced girl useless. He'd given her over to Nano and told her to see to it that she knew what she was doing, quickly. From the job Lily was doing now, Nano must have had her sucking quite a lot of dick. But she was still more eager than skillful.

"Bitch," he said. All three of them started slightly, and even Lily paused for an instant to raise her eyes just enough to see if he was addressing her. When she saw he was not, she quickly lowered her eyes again and continued to go down on him with renewed eagerness. The other two immediately knew if he didn't specify, he must be addressing his Number One Bitch.

Nano did not raise her eyes, but with a tremulous voice answered, "Yes, Master?" She knew if he called her "Nano" he was probably pleased, but if he called her "Bitch" it could mean anything.

Nano was the oldest of his bitches, and still the most beautiful, though he would never tell her this. She had light brown, flawless skin. Her eyes were wide and almond-shaped, with long, long lashes that were now demurely lowered. She kept her long black hair straight and shiny, the way he liked it. As she knelt in readiness for him, he noted that as always, she had arranged her hair carefully behind her so that not a single strand fell over the full, perfect breasts he was so fond of. She had nicely rounded hips to complete an hourglass figure, but her stomach remained flat.

Kai had acquired her from his predecessor. The former leader of the Iron Komodos had owned and trained her for as long as she could remember. She knew no other life than to be a bitch, and she had abased herself before Kai and begged to be his bitch with the practiced skill of a survivor. The alternative to being Kai's bitch was to be one of the unfortunate bitches collectively owned and used by all the Iron Komodos. As harsh as Kai could be, it was nothing compared to being a communal bitch, and Nano, like her fellow bitches, was willing to submit to nearly any level of abuse and degradation so long as she remained Kai's personal property.

Kai said, "This bitch still sucks cock like she's giving head for the first time."

Lily continued sucking him. She knew better than to pause or change her rhythm, even as they discussed her. He did feel her tongue stroke his shaft more as she continued moving her head up and down. Good. The bitch could learn. None of the other bitches reacted. They knew Nano would be punished for any lack of accomplishment on their parts, but Nano would pass punishments on to them in private.

"Please punish your Number One Bitch for her failure to properly instruct this useless bitch," Nano said, eyes still lowered. "If it pleases you, after punishing your Number One Bitch, please give her another opportunity to instruct the bitch sucking your cock so poorly so that she may better please you next time."

Kai nodded. He snapped his fingers and pointed at a knotted rope hanging from a hook in the ceiling just past the foot of his bed. "Assume the position of Standing Chastisement by Strap."

Nano trembled slightly, but stood immediately and moved to the spot without hesitation. Perhaps she hadn't expected her discipline to be so severe. After all, Lily was still his newest bitch and couldn't be expected to be as skilled as the others very quickly. He thought she'd probably been rather pampered, as the sister of one of his lieutenants, before her family's disgrace. Still, it was good to remind Nano that she was always subject to his whims and never to become complacent. And this was also going to be a lesson for Lilly.

Nano reached above her head and grasped the rope with both hands. New bitches had to have their wrists tied to hold them in place as they were broken in, but Nano would not let go until ordered to by Kai, no matter what was done to her body. She had to stand on her tip-toes to reach the rope, and she now arched her spine to thrust her chest up and out while pushing her butt out behind her. She didn't close her eyes now, but looked expectantly directly at Kai. "Please Master, this worthless bitch begs to be punished until her master is satisfied."

Kai's cock was even harder now, at the sight of Nano's naked body on display before him with her full tits arched towards him. Lily continued sucking, and he noted that the stroking of her tongue was making it much more pleasurable. She was also trying to keep the pace steady, not allowing Nano's presence behind her and whatever Kai had in mind distract her or cause her to panic and speed up, or falter in her up-and-down, up-and-down sucking.

In truth, Kai thought Lily was doing quite well. She was a quick learner and hadn't complained or balked at anything she was made to do. She had accepted her role immediately and was exactly the sort of docile bitch he expected. Still, it was good to make an example now and then to keep both his Number One Bitch and his lesser bitches on their toes.

Literally, in Nano's case.

"You two," he said to the other two bitches still kneeling by the wall. Their names were Tia and Yufei, but he rarely used names with any of his lesser bitches. "Take up straps and chastise the Number One Bitch. She will count off for you and guide you."

Tia and Yufei obeyed, rising to their feet almost as smoothly as Nano had. The straps were hanging from hooks on the wall; long, flat leather loops. It took some precision to use them with enough force but not too much, and Kai saw sweat beading at Nano's temples despite her outward calmness. Often she had administered this sort of chastisement to his other bitches. It had been a long time since he had had her subjected to it. Tia and Yufei knew not to overdo it, but still, they hadn't had as much practice as Nano, and it would no doubt secretly delight them to be giving her a little taste of what she usually dealt to them.

"Lily," said Kai, as Tia took up position in front of Nano and Yufei stood behind her. Both bitches paused, as Kai hadn't yet told them to begin. Lily, still sliding her lips up and down his cock while caressing it with his tongue, raised her eyes to look at him in surprise. He rarely addressed the other bitches by name.

She had dark, almond eyes like Nano and Yufei, but her face was pale. Her hair was as long and black as Nano's, but she had white skin, which had begun to redden in the sun thanks to the outside chores Nano had her doing unclothed. On her hands and knees before him, he could just see her small, round bottom over the top of her bobbing head. It looked redder than sunburn alone would explain; she had probably felt a strap recently herself thanks to Nano.

"You will decide how long Nano is punished," Kai said. "She will continue to be flogged until I come. Do you understand?"

Lily's eyes widened slightly. So did Nano's. For just an instant, Nano's nostrils flared. A hint of indignation. Both understood. If Lily was as unskilled as Kai said, she'd be desperately trying to make him come as quickly as possible. However, if Nano had in fact been teaching her properly, she'd be able to adjust her pace and make him come sooner or... not.

Kai was pretty sure Nano had been teaching her properly. He'd seen some of his soldiers lined up near the garden where his bitches did their chores when they weren't seeing to his needs, and he doubted Nano had been sparing Lily's pretty little ass and mouth to keep it virginal for him. Only her pussy was off-limits unless Kai gave express permission for it to be used by someone else.

So Lily could prolong Nano's punishment by taking her time making Kai come. She might beg forgiveness for her inexperience and lack of skill. And what could Nano do to her that she wasn't already doing? Kai concealed a smile, waiting to see what Lily would choose to do. He nodded to Tia and Yufei.

Tia brough her leather strap down across Nano's breasts. Nano flinched but held tightly to the rope overhead. A second later, Yufei struck Nano across both ass cheeks with her strap.

"One," said Nano. "Please whip this bitch again."

Tia whipped her tits again, followed by a strap from Yufei across her ass. Lily continued sucking.

"Two," said Nano. "Don't be so gentle. Whip this bitch harder for our master."

Some bitches liked punishment. Nano didn't. Kai knew her pleading was performative, but also very serious. She would take whatever was given to her in order to keep Kai satisfied. Nothing was worse than becoming a former Number One Bitch.

While Tia and Yufei were skillful enough to avoid doing serious injury to Nano, each blow would be more painful than the last, and if Lily chose to keep Nano hanging there taking her beating all morning, the Number One Bitch might eventually reach the limits of her endurance.

As Tia and Yufei continued whipping Nano and Nano counted off each pair of strokes, Lily increased her pace and began sucking harder. She used her tongue more urgently, and Kai felt himself approaching climax. Interestingly, Lily seemed to have decided to spare Nano a lengthy and agonizing chastisement.

Kai lay back and let his head tilt back as he thrust upwards into Lily's waiting mouth. Lily tried to receive the upward thrust of his hips by letting his cock plunge into her throat. She struggled not to gag, and Kai thrust harder, making her face bounce against his groin for a moment. The smacking sound of leather straps on Nano's breasts and buttocks provoked groans as Nano continued counting off her chastisement and begged for more. Lily made strangled choking sounds but continued to take Kai's thrusts, and he came in less than a minute.

"Six," said Nano. "Please, master, please let your bitches continue to punish your useless Number One Bitch."

Kai groaned and shook his head. He raised a finger, which was all that was needed; Tia, about to lash Nano's breasts again, slowly lowered the strap. Tears were running down Nano's face, and her breasts were red, but Kai knew Tia and Yufei hadn't whipped her that hard. They could have gone for much longer.

Nano's nipples were round and dark and soft, not aroused by her strapping. Tia's nipples, however, were hard and erect, and Yufei's too had begun to stand up, and Kai saw that there were signs of slickness inside Yufei's thighs.

Nano still held onto the rope over her head, awaiting further punishment or commands. Lily continued to suck. She had definitely learned the first lesson of cocksucking: never stop until told to. She wasn't done until whoever she was sucking told her she was done. She was trying to suck every drop of Kai's cum out of his dick, and the tip of her tongue running over his head made him shudder and almost come again. She'd squeezed her eyes shut now with the effort of sucking him while keeping her lips sealed around his shaft and not letting any of his cum dribble out of the corners of her mouth. She couldn't swallow either, until she was given permission, so she was bobbing her head up and down on his still-hard cock with her mouth full of semen, which she didn't dare spill. Of course she had kept her hands at her sides the entire time; using her hands was also forbidden unless she was given permission.

Nano had, in fact, taught her very well, and while her technique could use improvement, she'd learned faster than any of his other bitches. Lily's lack of shame or hesitation, combined with her willingness to show mercy to Nano despite the harsh instruction she was receiving, impressed Kai favorably. She might become one of his favorite bitches.

Looking up, he saw Nano's eyes fixed on the back of the other bitch's bobbing head, and for just a moment, she had let her mask slip and her expression was one of hatred. When Nano glanced at Kai, her face went still and she immediately lowered her eyes and trembled.

"Cocksucking bitch," Kai said, rather than address Lily by name. Lily opened her eyes. There was a hint of pleading in them, and she was trying to hold back tears with the effort of not choking on his cock or gagging up his seed. "You may stop sucking and swallow."

Gratefully, Lily let Kai's cock slide out of her mouth -- a little too quickly, leaving sticky streams of cum trailing from her lips. She sat up, still keeping her hands at her sides like a good bitch, and tilted her head back slightly as she swallowed, a little more noisily than necessary just so Kai could hear her swallowing his cum. Some of the cum that she'd allowed to escape dribbled down her chin and onto her breasts, which were small and pointed, with delicate pink nipples. Kai reached out and pinched one of those pink nipples between his thumb and forefinger and twisted it, hard. Lily's lips parted enough to allow a gasp to escape them. She shivered and clearly wanted to flinch away from him, but she held still. He released her nipple. It stayed soft, like a flower petal, unaroused. Nano's round dark nipples didn't harden either when he twisted them; only when his cock was deep inside her and pounding her.

Yufei was the one who became aroused at treatment like this -- or when she inflicted it on others. Yufei, like Tia, now stood docilely next to Nano, with the inside of her thighs still glistening and her nipples hard enough to cut glass.

"How many cocks did you suck yesterday?" Kai asked Lily.

Lily looked startled and then a little panicked by the question. A flush spread across her cheeks. "This bitch doesn't remember, Master," she said.

"Was it a lot?" Kai asked.

Turning redder, Lily nodded. "I... this bitch thinks so, Master."

"Did they all come in your mouth?"

Lily nodded. These embarrassing questions were finally penetrating her docile shell. "Yes, Master."

"Did you swallow all of it?"

Lily gulped. Her wet, pink tongue licked her lips, picking up some of Kai's leaked cum and perhaps also in memory of all the cum that she'd had to taste the previous day. "This bitch tried. Sometimes... sometimes...." Kai looked at her expectantly, so she had to continue. "Some of them came too quickly," she said, eyes downcast. "Some came on this bitch's face or in her hair."

Nano, Tia, and Yufei were expressionless. Kai didn't usually ask for details of the training regimen Nano put his bitches through, but apparently he wanted to shame and humiliate Lily. Lily was bright red -- not just her face, but her entire body now -- but she had not cried. She really was quite disciplined, thought Kai.

"Do you like sucking cock?" he asked.

For a moment, Lily's eyes glistened. Then she said, "This bitch likes doing whatever it pleases her master for her to do. This bitch's mouth is for pleasing her master, and should be used by anyone in any way her master likes."

It was a good answer. Almost a practiced answer. Either Nano had drilled her well, or she was a fast learner. Kai glanced at Nano again, but didn't catch any more hateful looks. Nano stood on legs that were now trembling slightly with the effort of staying up on her toes, and her arms stretched above her head to hold onto the rope overhead. Her breasts bore darkening strap marks, and her eyes were now firmly fixed on the floor.

"Lily, you may serve me breakfast," he said. Lily immediately got to her feet to go to the kitchen.

Nano, still holding the rope, asked softly, "Would it please Master to have a special plate?"

As Number One Bitch, it was her privilege also to be able to speak sometimes without being asked to. He might still punish her for it -- he could always punish her, if it amused him -- but she knew that making pleasing suggestions, even if unsolicited, was part of a Number One Bitch's job.

Kai said, "An excellent suggestion. Who do you think should be my plate?"

Nano didn't dare look at him to try to guess what he was thinking. Being a plate was a humiliating experience and usually beneath a Number One Bitch. It was properly his most junior bitch's place to be a plate. Lily had already been taught to do this and probably expected it.

However, Nano correctly guessed Kai's desires when she said, "Your Number One Bitch would be honored to have the privilege of being your plate, if this would please her master."

SigNull
SigNull
101 Followers