Adventures on Hor Ch. 09: Control

Story Info
Cat must gain control of the alpha Borsin of the herd.
7.5k words
4.81
3.8k
4
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 9: CONTROL

Goran's cock softened and slowly inched from Cat's flexing pussy walls. She lay purring on his body. As much as she loved the feeling of his hard, throbbing cock filling her pussy, the feel of it naturally deflating and crawling out of her like an escaping snake was somehow special in its own way. Both of them seemed to lay breathlessly, trying to not move, instead each trying to hold onto the feeling after their shared coupling and climax.

Goran lightly stroked his fingertips over Cat's back. They both could feel that only the head of his shrinking cock remained inside her twitching pussy lips. To Goran, it felt like her pussy was trying to suck his exhausted cock back inside her.

Goran kissed the top of Cat's head and softly teased, "My compliant and obedient slave ..."

"Yes, Master," she giggled and couldn't resist wiggling slightly, rubbing her nakedness against his, feeling her nipples against his body, his cock moved slightly just inside her pussy. He was the best of masters. The occasional use of the term from his lips would send a shiver of desire and excitement through her as it did then. Her pussy tightened around his softening cock but his tease seemed to have an effect on him, as well. His cock moved ... slightly ... though his body hadn't. She purred and squeezed with her pussy, again. His fingertips continued to lightly caress over her back.

"What about him?"

She raised her face off his chest and looked at him, saw him flick his chin in the direction to her right and behind her. She didn't think anyone had followed them; they had made sure of that before approaching the general area of the passage through the mountains. She turned her head while trying to hold her lower body still so as not to lose the cock head still inside her pussy. All she saw was the animals but her eyes stopped on the borsin.

She turned back to Goran, "Your borsin, Master?" She blushed. He loved how she could still do that though she had become so sexual and blatant about it in her role as a slave. Being naked and exposed among people as a slave was natural for her now. Being available sexually to whoever he offered her to had also become presumed. But the borsin ... he well remembered the intensity of the few times she had fucked the beast to gain similar influence he had over it. "Master ... I ... I have been concerned ... afraid his cock might loosen me too much to satisfy you." She gazed into his eyes. She again felt his cock move inside her and she squeezed it.

He reminded her of the times when she had fucked the beast after encouragement from him. He reminded her how her pussy would be obscenely gaping from the borsin's cock plunging into her, its cum draining out of her used pussy afterward like gallons of cum had been inside her. She shivered with the memories and graphic imagery. She also felt Goran's cock grow hard inside her, expanding and growing, filling her pussy, again.

"Remember how it always excites me to see you taken by the massive beast? Giving yourself to him? Giving yourself to him compliantly for me but also because of the massive, world-shattering orgasms you have? Remember how it takes you time to recover your senses after each fucking by him but how your lust seems to be ignited for my cock, again? Remember how I greedily fuck you, again? Your pussy is awash with borsin cum, filled with it even minutes after, but your pussy clamps around my cock nonetheless... like it is now."

"I want to always satisfy you, Master."

"And you always do, Cat. Even after that log has reamed you, your body recovers quickly."

Quiet a moment, she gazes into Goran's eyes, then over her shoulder to the borsin. The animal has moved closer to them, as though it had heard and understood their conversation. And, in a way, maybe it had as there seems to be some non-verbal link established between them with it. She sees the beast has dropped, its pussy-challenging cock hanging long and imposing beneath it from the sheath. Cat is unconsciously moving back and forth over a very hard cock as she gazes fixedly at the borsin stepping closer and closer, its massive, hanging cock bobbing and swinging beneath it with each step.

Goran flexes his hips up at her, driving his cock deep into her already cum filled pussy. "There is something I need you to do." The comment brought her gaze back from the borsin to him. He again sees the lust-crazed look in her eyes. "We need to locate the alpha in the borsin herd ... and for you to fuck it into submission." Her eyes went wide and for a moment she stopped moving on his cock. When she realized she had heard him correctly and a moment for thought, a smile creased her face and she resumed fucking on his cock.

Suddenly, her mind was filled with the images of somehow being underneath a wild borsin ... the wild, alpha ... of the herd she had yet to see. She imagined seeing something like the buffalo herds of the old west but with even larger creatures. The thought ... the image in her mind ... drove her into a frenzy. The idea seemed impossible but so exciting, at the same time.

She brought them both to another exquisitely shared climax. Without collapsing on top of Goran, though, she sat up straight, his twitching cock deeply buried inside her.

"The overwhelming force you promised Bartle was never going to be men, what it?" He shook his head with a smile. "But, Master, how would that be possible? When I have fucked your borsin, it was always with a boulder to use to position me. Besides, though your borsin might not be truly tame, it is not the same as being part of a wild herd. How could such a thing be done?"

He smiled. "I've been giving that some thought." He pinched her nipples. "Pull yourself off me, slave. Let's give my idea a try ..."

As she slowly stood up, his cock easing out of her clenching pussy, cumming dripping out of her open hole from their prolonged activity, a soft groan escaped her lips. As she turned and saw the borsin again, her thought was, 'Easy for him say ... he comes up with the plan, I have to carry it out.'

The borsin stepped forward as she approached him. He lowered his massive head, his nostrils flaring as they explored the scent in the air. She moaned, again, as his attention focused on her lower body. She felt the air on her crotch as he exhaled and his snout bump into her body. When his tongue came out, she opened her legs wider, compliant even to Goran's beast. She shook visibly as the massive tongue covered her pussy region, the tip of it pressing along her dripping slit. The animal raised his head with its tongue sliding up her naked body until it covered her face. It snorted, blasts of warm air shooting out from its nostrils and blowing her long hair out behind her like the wind when riding on top of him. She reached up, taking his massive head in her hands and pressing her head into his ... and shivered with the emotions and physical sensations coursing through her.

Cat didn't even have to look; she knew from the several times she had been with him before at Goran's urging. She stepped alongside him, her hand dragging along his lowered head and neck, then up along his shoulder and chest while he stood in place. She would have to duck her head to go underneath but not to see what she anticipated finding ... his cock was fully dropped and hard as a post sticking out from his body. She reached out with both hands and lifted it. She kissed the end, her tongue coming out to poke at the hole at the end. Curling her tongue and pressing, it entered the hole an inch. The animal's stomach sucked in and a loud snort came in response from behind her.

She felt a tug on her arm and her fixed focus was broken. She had, again, become consumed by a cock. She pressed her eyes tight and blinked several times. Goran and his borsin. How many times have their cocks sent her to a place where there was nothing else of significance ... where she was lost in the lust of the pleasure they would bring her?

He stood alongside her with a folded hide and two sections of rope. She released the cock and out of the corner of her eye saw it rigidly bounce in the air. He spread the rope on the ground about three feet apart, then placed the folded hide over them, all of it underneath the borsin. She noticed one end of the rope sections had a loop tied into it, then another loop tied about 5 feet from that end with more rope extending beyond. She looked from it to him, not understanding, but she followed his instructions without question or debate.

She lay on the hide with one rope just above her hips and the other at her shoulders so it would be under her arms. Goran threw the loose end of the rope over the animal, threaded it through the end loop, then back over the animal, and threaded again through the other loop. That was repeated on the other rope section. Then, he stood back, taking both ropes into his hands, and pulled hand-over-hand, taking up the slack in the rope until, with a jerk, she was pulled a foot into the air under the borsin. Suddenly, she understood ... he would get her into position but she would have to get herself penetrated. The thought made her shiver. A fleeting thought wondered how this would work with an alpha male in the midst of a wild herd, but she trusted Goran to work it all out and she also thought his alpha borsin might somehow be instrumental.

With half-foot and foot surges into the air, Cat found herself to within a foot of the underside of the beast and his massive cock pressed between her body and his. Her hands grasped the ropes at her shoulders and her feet found the spot on his flanks at the joint and she pressed herself away as she craned to the side to see with her hands holding the tapered head. She pressed with her legs until the head was free between her thighs. She took a deep breath as she slowly released tension in her legs and felt the tapered head pressing against her crotch. She moved it up and down, tilting her pelvis for additional assistance until she felt the cock part her pussy opening. Despite having just been fucked twice by her Master, she well understood how full she was about to become. She released more tension in her legs, the cock head sinking into her pussy, and she cried out. There was a feeling of stretching of her opening, but her cry was not out of pain but of delirious fullness like the first time she had been penetrated by Goran, a simple act that solidified in her an acceptance of him as her Master.

She slid her body down over the hard pole of flesh, her knees bending outward as more and more of the shaft sank into her. Her head hung back, her mouth open but without breath, as more and more cock penetrated her body until she felt as if it surely would be coming out of her open mouth. This feeling was far beyond the several other times she had fucked the beast. Hanging in the air underneath, she could easily swing back and forth, the resistance being her restraining legs, the very real resistance of the tight fit of her pussy over the cock, and the head of the cock butting into the upper end of her vaginal chamber.

When her eyes flickered open as she gasped and grunted, she saw Goran shifting for a position, holding the ropes securely as he braced his lead foot against a partially exposed rock. The borsin stutter-stepped, the cock jamming further into her, filling her as her upper pussy bounced off the head of the cock. Cat stiffened and trembled, grunting and gasping as she erupted into an orgasm ... but only the first. Fucking Goran twice might be enough to fatigue a girl but she knew the extreme limits the borsin would take her, especially on top of what Goran had given her.

The borsin movements never stopped. There was no pause, even hesitation, at her orgasm. There was no indication that what she experienced affected the beast except, perhaps, the violent convulsing of her pussy around the tightly impaling pole inside her. She hung onto the rope and kept tension in her legs for a minuscule of control of her situation. But that measure of control was limited in effect. Her effort was effective only in keeping the massive cock from driving through the top of her vaginal passage. The head repeatedly bumped into the top as if probing for deeper penetration. Amazingly, that seemed to be what happened. She took more and more of the cock each time she was fucked by it and as long as she remained penetrated.

Goran marveled at how Cat's body took the beast's fucking. What started as a means for her to gain some measure of connection with the animal had turned into a deeper connection beyond the control of its behavior. That evolution was what gave him the idea of how to assist Bartle against Santini. He watched and marveled. He was sure of it. He had managed to physically exert control over the borsin but her influence over it went deeper ... literally. But was the influence she might have over the herd's alpha be enough to also influence the rest of the herd? That was what would be required.

He wished, as he watched intently the cock disappearing into Cat, that there was some way of showing her how much of the cock was going inside her. He knew she wouldn't otherwise believe it.

Cat quickly was moving from orgasmic bliss to orgasmic delirium. It had happened before but this seemed different. As she hung beneath the animal, her body bouncing off the cock ramming into her pussy, her insides numbing and adjusting to the assault. Her orgasm had slightly abated but didn't end as the cock continued to plunge into her non-stop. The borsin stutter-stepped forward as if it was trying to gain more urgent penetration. The sharp, abrupt movements jolted her inside, her legs stiffening in response which pushed her along the cock only to move back down it with violent impact into the top of her vagina. She orgasmed, again. Never having completely receded from the previous one, this orgasm seemed to take her higher. Her entire body shook violently and she struggled to hold onto the ropes and keep her feet firmly planted against the animal's flanks.

Her pussy was convulsing violently at the peak of that orgasm. She felt every rib and movement and twitch of the cock. Her pussy clamped down around it and the cock swelling inside her made it feel like they were one, her body encasing the cock. Her struggling mind trying to hold onto a fragment of reality slipped bit by bit to the engrossing feeling of desiring to remain a part of the beast, always encasing its cock inside her, always feeling this feeling, always consumed by the delirious mind-altering, bodily addicted effect.

Then, she felt it. At first, she thought it was only her own body convulsing more over the cock, but it wasn't. The cock swelled unbelievably. It pulsed and twitched. The beast stepped to the side, forward, and back. The movements jolted her. His cock jerked, flexed, and pulsed. Then, he came. Violent spurts of cum drove into her body, filling her vaginal chamber in a milli-second of the first spurt, the rest of it forced out around her tightly filled pussy opening, squeezing cum out of her. But it was only the first of multiple explosions of cum shot into her, each raising her body's response higher and higher into and through multiple orgasmic peaks of her own.

She desperately hung onto her consciousness, though her arms and legs were limp, hanging only by the ropes and the cock impaled inside her.

Goran slowly released the rope a few inches at a time. Though Cat's arms and legs hung limp, her chest rose and fell in great gasps as her lungs filled with air from the exertion she experienced from the fuck. As her body inched down from the great beast, his cock inched out of her pussy, obscenely dribbling cum along with it. When the last of the cock pulled out of her and bounced upward, still hard as before, a river of cum poured out of Cat's pussy.

With Cat on the ground under the animal, Goran pulled the rope through the secondary loops and tossed the loose ends over the animal, then pushed into its side to encourage it to sidestep away from her. He then knelt at her side and pulled her into a partial sitting position to hold her into his chest.

She sighed, "I think ... your ... idea ... worked." He laughed and held her tight.

* * * *

"Oh my god, master! I had tried to imagine what it would look like, but ... this ... this is so much more!"

The journey through the canyons, tunnels, and pass would take most of the day so Goran had them moving before first light in the morning. As they broke into the open on the other side, high above the wide valley between the two mountain ranges that made up the lands of the Anagor people and the range of the borsin, the view was overwhelming to Cat. She had hiked in the mountains before on Earth, both for pleasure and on missions. But this ... a massive valley stretched before them and North and South as far as she could see. When told of the home of the borsin where Goran's animal came from, she envisioned a depiction of 'the wild west' with herds of buffalo. The image history can provide in photos and reenactments for films could do nothing in comparison to the reality before her.

The valley was wide and lush with tall grasses and several rivers and lakes filled with water. Trees lined the rivers and encircled the lakes. The mountains behind and across the valley were equally imposing, pushing high into the sky like jagged, sharp teeth as if looking into a shark's mouth. Nearly all the peaks were snow-capped with possible glaciers visible in the passes, the probable source of the water. To the north, she could see rising columns of smoke from some source just over a rise. Goran identified them as a village of the Anagor. More such villages were scattered through the valley to the North, all working together and under the general direction of a common chief. He had told her they lived much like the plains Indians of North American had. Developmentally, they were far behind the other Horean people on the other side but the mountains gave them protection in isolation.

To the South, though, was the view that truly held her awe. The valley floor seemed to be a dark, swarming mass ... the borsin. The ground seemed to be alive, they were so thick. The herd had to be miles away for their shapes were indistinct despite their massive size.

Cat was riding one of the other animals they took from the men earlier. She was well below Goran sitting atop his borsin. She heard him say, "Is it like I described to you?"

"Oh, Master ... more, so much more." They sat quietly. Cat continued to fill her eyes with the images below and in front of her. She could hear Goran shifting and the borsin responding with slight movements. She knew he was scanning their surroundings, an action he performed constantly, always aware and prepared. "Master, you said when you managed to take control of your borsin the people here would make you chief, that the current chief was very old. Why didn't you just stay here?"

He nodded thoughtfully as his eyes took in the scene before them now that he was satisfied after scanning above and around them. "I wasn't ready. I still had much to learn about this world and ... and I felt I had some inequities to try to balance if I could. This is a peaceful place ... I was a violent man brimming with a desire to take my rage out on others. It even took me a while to focus that rage on the most appropriate targets."

"Men like Santini?"

"Yes. Eventually, I saw I could use my reputation to gain insight into how I could help the good people here like Bartle." She looked up when she heard him sigh heavily. His shoulders sagged uncharacteristically, heavy with the thoughts that took him at the moment. "There seem to be too many men like Santini and too few like Bartle." She nodded in her reflection of the comment: why should HOR be any different than the Earth in that regard. Greed and the pursuit of power.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers