Adventures on Hor Ch. 09: Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was puzzled by the way he said it. Surely, any success would have to be tested. His face flicked in front of him and she turned her attention that way. There stood both alpha males, towering above them and the herd milling behind them. There was something watchful, attentive about the way they stood. She smiled, not entirely sure of the implication, yet.

Goran asked, "How are you feeling?"

She chuckled, "Like fucking a borsin is NOT on my wish list for a day or so."

Goran laughed hard at that. "Well, I think one might be a bit relieved to hear that." They both laughed. He propped her up a little and asked, "How about going down to the lake where you can soak and clean up for a while."

She said that sounded perfect and was in the process of starting to push herself up when the herd's alpha moved to her and lowered his longhorn to her. Cat gazed at the beast's head and eyes and swore she saw something in them. She grasped the horn nearest to her and was pulled up to her feet. The beast then knelt on his front knees, lowering his head to her. The other borsin had never done this. Goran encouraged her. He wants you, he said. She stepped onto the beast's shoulder and eased her sore body onto its back just behind the hump. She hung onto the mane as it regained its standing. She watched as the herd parted before them. Yes, it was safe to say it had worked. She had her borsin.