Adventures on Hor Ch. 09: Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, just as suddenly, the sullen mood of the moment was broken by Goran. They moved down the slope to a spot where he directed Cat to secure the four animals. He indicated over his shoulder. She turned to find two riders on the same animals watching from a spot high above. They made no move to intercept them. Even if they were too far away for good visual identification, that Goran was riding a borsin was all they needed. She saw them raise their hand in salute and Goran responded. The animals and supplies were being left for the people.

With the animals secured, Cat reached for the extended hand from Goran. As she settled in behind him on the borsin, "It's time, are you ready?"

She leaned to the side to see around him at the massive herd in the distance. As she did, her bare nipples hardened and rubbed across his back. Ready? The mere question sent a shiver through her body and her slave body went into full slut-mode instantly. Her heart quickened, her breathing became shallow, and her pussy began drooling. She was by now used to how her body responded to words from Goran. She was no longer embarrassed by it or confused. She was truly his completely. Her body had accepted that before her mind had really accepted it. Her mind now had nothing to do with her bodily reaction and compliance. And, her mind no longer provided any hesitation or argument. If she was to be used for his or anyone's pleasure ... so be it. If she was to be used as a bartering tool ... so be it. If she was to be a weapon supporting him ... so be it. Nothing mattered, only being his.

So, when she gazed into the distance at the herd, her eyes searched for the one particular borsin among them all that would be the alpha, the dominant, the male of all males in the herd. That was the one she was tasked to gain control of. That was what was required to fulfill Goran's plan to save Bartle's realm from the forces under Santini. With his borsin, the former alpha of the herd, in combination with this alpha borsin, Goran was sure the remainder of the herd could be controlled. That was his plan. The plan sounded crazy to Cat but how it sounded to her meant nothing. It didn't matter that she would be individually at physical risk in support of a plan that was fully risky. Doing so supported Goran. The arousal in her nipples, the excited shiver running down her spine, the drooling of her pussy were all signs of her mental state. She searched the herd for the alpha, the largest and strongest of the herd not with thoughts of risk but thoughts of gaining its control ... of mating with it.

As they approached the herd and drew close, the magnificence of the beasts became more and more awesome. These super-charged beasts seemed like a cross-breeding of bison and longhorn cattle on mega doses of steroids. The grunting and snorting of the nearest beasts filled the air but our borsin was soon issuing his response to them. He had been the alpha and he seemed to be rejecting their attempts at challenging him. Then, the front of the herd began parting and Cat was sure she was now seeing him, the alpha. He was every bit as big as the one they were riding and just as impressive looking. He moved confidently out from the herd on a direct line toward us. Without any command or action from either Goran or Cat, their borsin moved deliberated forward, too. Both massive beasts stopped with a bump reverberating through the bodies as their foreheads came together. With heads pressed together and the huge, curved horns intertwined, the tension filling the air wasn't just what the humans felt on top but was evident even among those of the herd close by.

Nothing else happened immediately, though. Goran put his left arm out, his right holding firmly to the mane. Cat grabbed hold and slid to the ground, dropping the last several feet followed by Goran. They stood together just to the side and were startled when Goran's borsin broke the stare-down and turned toward them without otherwise moving its body. He gave a simple nod of its head before returning to press his head against the new alpha.

Cat and Goran looked at each other with surprise. They both were now familiar with the mysterious connection that seemed to exist for them to indicate their wishes to the animal but they had never felt anything like it back to themselves. Now they could see that the borsin not only understood what was happening, why they were there, but was now providing his guidance and direction. It also became clear that the two borsin pressed together at the foreheads were more than two dominants acting unyielding. The two alpha animals were now seen in the condition they were, both calm with some form of communication between them. The biggest unknown that existed in Goran's plan for Cat with the new borsin was initiating the intimate contact without getting trampled or stomped. There was more to these beasts than even Goran had recognized.

Goran scrambled for the packs, dropping them to the ground. He dug into the appropriate pack for the hides and ropes that had been used just the day before. Cat stood frozen. Her body was shaking visibly. Her entire body was covered in goose-bumps, her nipples rock hard, so hard they seemed to be begging to be touched, pinched ... abused. She felt moisture on the insides of her thighs. It wasn't merely slickness she felt but steady rivulets of moisture creeping down her thighs. She was frozen and shaking not from any rational sense of fear but super-charged with sexual energy. She now had a sense that their borsin probably had reacted to her needs and concern for the limits of her body even if there was only so much he could do about it in the moment of fucking. Would this new alpha make the same connection and have the same concern? Would he care anything about her in the process?

Goran stood ready to assist and Cat snapped to solving the details of starting. She immediately knew she should take the same action as the first time with their borsin. She would use her hands and mouth first. She would make him cum, relieve the tension and need. Then, only then could she do the rest. For the first time in a long time, her body and mind were conflicted. Her body responded to doing this for Goran, her mind questioned the action ... though it did so quietly.

Goran watched nervously as Cat moved calmly alongside the new borsin, her hand on its side as she approached it just as she had with his borsin the first time. This borsin seemed calm and he prayed to whatever gods might hold sway over this planet. He considered it a good sign when the beast's cock dropped as she approached, feet of cock smoothly sliding out of the sheath and hanging below it before she even got close enough to touch. The animal understood what was going to happen. Goran looked up at the two heads pressed against each other and began breathing, again. Something was being passed between them. His attention returned to watching Cat.

Cat had been focusing on the sheath as she made her way along the beast. When she saw the familiar head of the cock emerge from the sheath, a level of tension and concern in her mind lifted. When that was followed by several feet of massive cock sliding out and hanging underneath, a smile formed on her face and her body ignited to a higher level of desire ... though it might have seemed impossible before.

She confidently ducked below the animal and was confronted by a rising cock. For a moment she only watched as it firmed, hardened before her eyes. She stroked the abdomen above her before she placed both her palms on the underside of the hardened cock and lifted it toward her face. She felt the weight of it, felt the size and hardness. Her hands began slowly moving, one hand remaining near the head while the other stroked down the length. She felt it pulse in her hands. As her hands moved, she moved her face to the head, her lips now pressing against the narrow end. After a series of prolonged kisses on it, her tongue probed out against the large hole in the end. She hardened her tongue and pressed, fucking her tongue into the hole only an inch or so. She felt the cock pulse stronger in her hands. This was repeated for minutes before she opened her mouth wide and took as much as possible into her mouth. She sucked and swirled her tongue as her hands continued to stroke the length of cock she could reach with the end of it in her mouth.

Goran flinched and shifted his weight forward when the new alpha reacted to the attention. The animal snorted and grunted. It shifted his hooves and pressed forward, an action that pressed it harder into his borsin. Despite the shifting, it remained in place with Cat bent over slightly underneath it lost in her efforts with his cock.

Cat was oblivious to anything else happening but the pulsing she felt in the cock. Her mind was attentive enough to gauge the impending climax. When she felt it, she pulled her lips back from the cock and partially closed her mouth. She felt the surge of cum pass along the cock through her hands and the head jerk a milli-second before the mass of white, watery cum shot out from the end. It flooded her face forcing some between her slightly gapped lips. She swallowed, more like gulped, the volume that was forced inside. The rest splashed off her face, momentarily submerging her in cum. She flinched involuntarily, the cock lowering in her hands to spray her upper body. She gasped as the first spurt ended, then directed the cock head at her breasts as the next spurt pulsed in her hands. When the beast was done, she staggered out from beneath it covered in cum that flowed down her body and dripped off her face and breasts. She used her fingers to clean cum from her eyes to find Goran chuckling. She panted with crazed lust as she walked deliberately to him and enveloped him in a cum-soaked embrace and kiss. They would both need to bathe after this was done.

He patted her ass. It was time. Unspoken, was she still up for it? She nodded her head. She wasn't just up for it; she was enthusiastic about it.

Cat looked back at the borsin. Surprisingly, the two alphas were still head-to-head. Goran patted the side of his and the two backed away from each other but only by about a yard. She followed Goran back to the alpha. He watched her intently, his large, dark brown eyes seemed to peer into her being. She stopped beside him, his massive head-turning slight to her, his eyes almost crossing as he focused on only her. His snout rose and gently touched her face. Cat smiled, her hand rising to hold each side of his head, and pressing her face into him, her forehead pressed between his eyes after he lowered his head further. His long, wide tongue came out in a gentle swipe across her cum-soaked chest. She pulled back slightly to gaze at him and his tongue flicked firmly over one breast and nipple. She gasped, her eyes closing for a moment as he repeated it over the other breast and nipple, taking more of his cum from each.

She was still holding the beast's head as she glanced at Goran a few steps further down the animal's side holding the ropes and folder hides. She returned her gaze to the alpha and in a soft voice, "If you enjoyed that, just wait. I want to do more for you, just ... just try to be gentle with me ..."

She didn't think he might understand her but they didn't begin to understand what the peculiar communication was or how it worked. Her words were more for herself, encouraging herself, convincing herself about what she had already committed to doing.

After having successfully experimented and experienced Goran's rig the previous day, they were quick and efficient with it this time which was very beneficial on a borsin much less used to human interaction and contact. This borsin was surprisingly accommodating to what they were doing underneath him. The touching of him moments before had led to very satisfying rewards. That was enough for him to allow more contact. Although he was accommodating, he was far from compliant or fully trusting. As Goran cinched her up from the ground into the air and close to his belly and chest and she found his massive cock to align it to her pussy, he stutter-stepped at the renewed touching along with everything else happening beneath him and the ropes. Cat held firm to the cock head, managing to align the tapered head to her gaping pussy with her feet planted firmly against his flanks just as he flinched forward a step. The unexpected action drove the cock through her hands, thrusting it abruptly into her body a full foot. She cried out and her head dropped back, her mouth hanging open and gasping as her heart instantly raced at the suddenness of the penetration. The shock of suddenly being stretched and filled was quickly replaced by the eroticism of her intention and success. This was what they had hoped for, for her to fuck the beast, and it was happening.

She was still recovering from the abrupt, deep penetration and didn't hear Goran's initial command. Then, "Cat! I said to hold onto the ropes tightly." He had brought both loose ends to her left hand. She grasped the ropes and he released them, crouching beneath her, and passing to the other side. He had tossed the ends of the ropes over the beast and her grip slipped, too much happening at the same time with her pussy filled to maximum by the massive cock, the shifting borsin attached to it, and then Goran wanting her to assist him. What was he doing, anyway? He didn't do this yesterday ...

He quickly tightened the ropes, cinching her back up nearer the underbelly of the borsin. Cat moaned and gasped as he did it, each pull of the ropes jerking her and causing the animal to flinch and stutter-step side-to-side or back-and-forth. Each movement jamming the cock deeper into her. She turned her head to peer at Goran from underneath, "Master? Master ... what ... what are you ..."

He tied each of the ends into the end loops of the ropes holding her. When he finished, he stepped back. She was now tied to the beast independent of his involvement. She was independent, riding the beast's massive cock from underneath.

Goran finally responded. "I know we didn't try this, first. We need not only the alpha involved but also the herd. I think this might be the way."

The way for what, Cat pondered. But before she could consider that question further, the alpha made a 180-degree turn. She swung slightly underneath by the bit of separation between her and the beast's belly. She moaned more as the cock thrust into her with each movement from the borsin. To her horror, the beast took several tentative steps. She was being fucked, not by any humping from the animal but by the steps it took. She dropped her head back to find the borsin moving toward the rest of the herd. It abruptly stopped which swung Cat further down the pole of meat inside her. She cried out as the jolt into the top of her pussy sent her into a crashing orgasm. Her tightly filled pussy spasmed around the cock even tighter to cause the animal to slightly buck and grunt and paw the ground.

Cat was just beginning to feel an easing from her orgasm when the animal began stepping, again. To the sides, she could see the legs and hooves of other borsin, then a borsin coming alongside and staying in position, matching stride for stride. She knew then it was Goran to assist in opening a path through the herd.

Every breath she could take was a gasp followed by a moan or whimper. Every step was like a powerful thrust of its cock into her. Every step drove her closer to the next orgasm. It wasn't many more steps before her body exploded into the next orgasm, this one leaving her body shaking with spasms. A few more steps, still in her orgasm, the borsin stopped suddenly and seemed to freeze in place. She felt it at the entrance of her pussy, her opening stretch further as the cock swelled and pulsed as it began to climax. When the cum shot into her cock-filled pussy, it felt to her as if her insides were like a balloon being expanded until she felt the cum pressuring its way around the cock before spraying out from her distended pussy. Her mind gave her an immediate degrading image of what it must have looked like. But the only ones to see were Goran and the borsin.

Cat was panting, gasping for breath, desperate to control not only her breathing but her racing heart. But she couldn't concentrate on anything. The alpha began moving, again. The simple movements began the powerful fucking, again. Her body began building to the next orgasm, again. This whole effort was to ... maybe ... win some control over the alpha, then hopefully the herd, but she couldn't hold any control over even her own body.

She rode underneath, all but hanging onto her sanity, each step of the beast like a powerful, rough partner fucking her with an arm for a cock. She was experiencing one orgasm after another, many on top of each other, and she had by now lost count of how many she might have already experienced. Then, the animal stopped and quaked, a deep rumbling sound that might have been mistaken for the earth-shaking but came from the deep chest of the borsin above her. Cat's eyes went wide as she again felt the cock swell larger. She still felt cum filled from the previous climax though the fucking had certainly squeezed cum out of her abused pussy along the way. When the cock jerked powerfully, it sprayed her insides, again ballooning her pussy to the point she felt swollen, and finally to have it spray unbelievably from her again.

Even as the cock's spewing reduced to leaking large volumes of cum, he began walking, again. Cat groaned and moaned between her gasps and panting. She was too exhausted, too spent, to do anything but endure the motion, to hang on the best she could, to minimize the abuse of the cock ramming into the top of her pussy with her feet and aching legs. Her face and upper body were dripping with sweat. Her lower body and thighs were dripping with cum ... her cum and the borsin's cum.

She had no idea how far they had walked ... or, rather, how far the borsin had walked her. It seemed forever. It seemed they had passed through so many other borsin of the herd they had to be close to the end, but they continued to move. She had no idea how large the herd was, the mass of animals had extended beyond a rise on the valley floor. So, she hung on ... orgasming constantly ... being filled with more cum ... unbelievably, being filled with cum from a cock that never deflated.

Cat didn't even notice her world going black. At the peak of yet another unnumbered orgasm, it just happened.

The first signs of awareness came as sounds, sounds that seemed to be far, far in the distance. Then ... a voice. It too was too far away for recognition. But it wasn't. Not really. "Cat ... Cat ..." Recognition came to her slowly, but that was her Master's voice. Her Master was calling her. She struggled through the fog and the distance, both only in her mind. Her Master ... must respond ...

Goran watched her face. He held her in his arms while he stroked her, caressed her softly. He watched as her eyes flickered under her eyelids. He watched as her lips finally began moving as though forming words without actual sounds escaping. He watched as her face scrunched up in effort and frustration. He watched as she managed to shake her head slightly from side to side.

"Master?" She managed to open her eyes into slits that slowly allowed her vision to focus. She felt the security of his strong arms around her. But she saw his rugged face filled with concern gazing down at her lift into a soft smile at the sight of her eyes opening. She sighed, "Master ... Master, did we ... did we do it?"

His laugh softly bounced her head resting on his chest. "We did nothing, but YOU did everything." He kissed the top of her head and she mewed with contentment at his touch and gentleness. "Yes, Cat, my wonderful, marvelous, beautiful Cat. Yes, I do believe you were successful." He laughed, again.