Adventures on Hor Ch. 10: Execute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is an opportunity I think I will look into." He looks back to Bartle. "We'll work out a way to stay in touch, though." They clasp hands in acceptance.

Cat had suddenly never felt so on fire. As she is consumed by men with hard cocks, exploring all of her now gaping holes, she is panting and gasping, her heart pounding, and her body pulsing with energy and countless orgasms. But the fire driving her isn't just the sex around her. She somehow now feels complete. All her time on HOR with Goran has been leading to something. All the training to be an exquisite slave for him. All the training to master his weapons. All the training to perfect her body for strength and agility. All of it, Goran said, was leading to his goal, his vision, his plan, his hope for them. She felt it now. What they had just done together was the culmination of all that. She understood how he saw her, how he felt about her. He was very clear and intentional. As two more cocks spewed cum into her body and her own responded in another orgasm, her heart swelled with her own clear and intentional understanding ... she loved being his slave.

When she knelt among fully sated men, she rose to her feet and jauntily strode to where Goran and Bartle were reclined watching and talking. She stepped up to the feet of the reclined men. Goran stopped in mid-comment, his eyes rising from her shoulder-width spread legs, up her body, and to her smiling face. His eyes locked in on the smeared cum at the corners of her mouth she missed when licking her lips last time, then allowed his eyes to wander down. Her chest was rising and falling with her heavy breathing, he could detect red marks on her breasts where fingers had aggressively fondled, the nipples standing proudly on those breasts were rigid and hard, her flat and hard stomach expanded and contracted with her deep breaths, and her pussy lips were distended and gapped, cum from many men leaking from her and smeared on the insides of her thighs.

He quickly returned his gaze to her happy face. "Are you having fun, my slutty slave?"

Cat gushed back, "Oh, yes, Master! I don't want to neglect you, though. What can I do for you, Master?"

"You and I will have our time later."

She giggled at that. Then turned to Bartle, "What about you, sir?"

Bartle chuckled, "I have enjoyed your talents once, Cat. I think that might be all my lovely wife might forgive."

Goran quickly interjected, "I am sure there are more men, possibly outside, who you could find to pleasure."

She stepped forward, bent over, and kissed Goran. As she stood upright, a dollop of cum dripped from her pussy lips. She backed up a step and giggling said, "Thank you, Master." She turned and jogged through the room for the door outside, her strong, glistening body moving delectably with every stride, her breast bouncing and swaying.

Hours later, the great room had become quiet, except for regular snoring from men scattered around the room. Goran stood and stretch his body. The hours and the drinking had had their effect but it was time. He put a hand out to assist Bartle and they both made their way carefully over and around the bodies, noting the naked men and slave women entwined. The last he saw of Cat was heading out the main door so that was his general direction. Outside, his attention was caught by two men waving arms. Bartle's sons.

"We thought we would watch over her out here. We didn't know how to thank you two for all you did for us." Goran looked down at a mass of naked arms, legs, and bodies. Underneath legs and arms, he found familiar female body parts for good identification. He chuckled and turned to the two men.

"Your father is inside. I think he might want to talk about your futures." They clasped hands and parted. Goran bent to separate limbs to uncover the one naked form he sought. He pulled on one arm as she groggily mustered some strength to partially stand. She pressed into him with a sloppy kiss. "It's time to leave, Cat. How are you feeling?"

"Okay, but ... Master ... I think I might be a little sore ..." Goran laughed and lifted her to hang over his shoulder.

* * * *

Goran led the way through the passages and tunnels of the mountains to the other side. Immediately following him was Cat also on her borsin. Coming out the other side, they stepped their borsins to the side and watched the herd move single-file after them. Below them was the remainder of the herd, about half of the original that did not accompany them on their mission to defeat Santini and his army. Only a couple of the borsin had been injured in the stampede that leveled the field without a soldier of Bartle's army being put to risk. Even those limped along at the rear of the column. Loud signals of trumpeting calls rose from the herd soon to be joined by loud return trumpeting calls.

Cat smiled and reached across the gap between them to touch Goran's fingers. "Your plan worked, Master."

"So, it would seem."

"Tell me something, though, Master ... you said Bartle offered you governing Santini's realm but you told him you had something else in mind. What was the something else?"

Goran stretched his arm out to the North. In the distance, on a rise, was a very large gathering of people, some on rides and one on a borsin. As the borsin continued to stream past in front of them, she saw the one on the borsin, the chief presumably, raise his lance high in the air. As soon as he did, the entire mass of people raised their arms and waved and a short moment later a wild sound of cries and cheers traveled the distance.

Goran leaned forward to look into her face, "I thought it was time for you to stop being a slave. It is your time to be a queen."

THE END

12