All Comments on 'Adventures with Alex Ch. 01'

by billclinton123

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh, yes, it actually happened.

Everyone believes you. I swear. Of course it did. Still, I don't think anyone wants to read a series about what actually happened. No one even wanted to read the first one. I think you'll find that out. So, what actually happened was I gave you a one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Professional writers only here.

This is a site for professional writers only as the complainers will tell us all.

Get a editor, ect. Of course the complainers do not write just complain about others who do.Hell just read the letters and hope for the best..Good story,Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Maybe I missed the WIFE, where is she? You do realize you're in Loving WIVES category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I liked it but if it's true my only question is why did you marry her after turning her into a total pig

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Meh

There are several problems I have with this story that will likely prevent me from reading any further chapters.

First, any normal boyfriend in this situation would have been so enraged he would be throwing punches -- especially at that age. The fact that this boyfriend went along for the ride could only be plausible if you had used some incremental "baby steps" to get to that point. Or, at least, establish a plausible explanation as to why the boyfriend responded the way he did.

Secondly, both boys were taking advantage of a girl who was so drunk she didn't realize her boyfriend's cock grew several inches. Not cool.

Thirdly, how could this other asshole not know that the two of them were together? Why would he sneak into a room with a strange girl he just met, flip off the lights, and stick his dick in her mouth without saying a word?

Aside from that, from a technical aspect, this story was tough to read because of the long paragraphs and lack of dialog. Instead of writing, "he told us x", use quotes and allow a character to speak for himself.

Good luck with the rest of the story, and welcome to Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Some people start a relaionhip

With commitments. ?. You wrote the epitaph of its death before it had a chance to live. You re a murderer you dipstick.

VickieTernVickieTernover 7 years ago
It occurred to me

while reading your story. If we visit various foreign countries for their novelties and special features, then always return home for the comfortable familiarity and sense of belonging, why not do the same sexually with other people? How can spouses deny each other either?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yo, morons!

Jesus F'ing Christ, this is CHAPTER ONE. Do you think that maybe -- MAYBE -- this girlfriend might become his wife in some future chapter??

The stupidity here is breathtaking.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Another round of stupid Anons

If any of you fkn moron anons bothered to read the forum you'd know the mods have said fiance and girlfriend stories are A OK in LW.

So let's get it straight:

Girlfriends OK

Fiances OK

Wives OK

@Author a one page chapter isn't all that great. Better to save it and submit several pages in a chapter. Otherwise it's very hard to rate. 3*

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
Why not, "Adventures with Hillary?"

Now that, would be funny. Oh, I've got it, "Adventures with Monica." That would be quite the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Make up your mind!

Just a few years ago, billclinton, you said oral wasn't sex. Are you changing your mind?? ;)

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Words out of my mouth

Randi. I like the Hillary and Monica series Idea. I was toying with the words to make them come right but you nailed it for me. So Bill lets have chapters 2 and 3.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Thank you @gordo12...

Thank you @gordo12...You say:

"Girlfriends OK

Fiances OK

Wives OK"

I understand now that LW doesn't mean "Loving wives", but "Loving women"...So why the categories "Romance", "Erotic couplings" and some others? All fits in this category...

About this story: Just a deserved 1*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Love a guy that shares

It takes guts for a guy to share his wife, girlfriend or date. Great guy allowing her to do her thing. XoxoxoxoxoAnnette

PulpNonFictionPulpNonFictionover 7 years ago
Great “Good Girl Gone Bad” story!

This was a great story, especially for a first submission to this forum. My wife and I both loved this. It is always exciting to see a woman growing into her sexuality and then becoming willing slut. My wife is a catholic from South America and was 26 when we met. She had had a half dozen boyfriends before me and was sexually experienced but had never experimented much.

I put her through the paces and she learned quickly. During our courtship we discovered, much to her delight, that she was both vaginally and anally orgasmic, which is very rare and very satisfying for a woman. Getting a fiancé visa and bringing her here to get married took us about 18 months. During that time I visited her three times, for a week each time. The sex was great, she would have 5 or 6 orgasms each time we fucked. I did everything to turn her into a sexually needy woman; she knew I was intentionally manipulating her into this and she loved it. I really got her craving sex just for the sake of sex. After each visit she was horny as hell and the sex by Skype just was not doing the trick.

I started egging her on by mentioning that she needed to be serviced by someone else between my visits. I did not sugar coat it by saying she needed a little loving; I used the Spanish word for being serviced. That blunt way of stating it pushed her over the edge. During several of our Skype sex sessions her eye balls just rolled back in her head until only the whites of her eyes showed, when I told her how badly she needed servicing by a real flesh and blood man. I suggested she get in touch with some of her ex boyfriends.

Soon she trained them to fuck her right, like I did, and she had multiple orgasms each time. Then, she was fucking three of her ex-boyfriends, sending me photos, short videos and telling me the blow by blow details. I continued to egg her on and tell her that I needed to marry a very, very slutty girl. She appreciated me leading her into this life-style of spreading her legs for whoever and whenever she wanted to.

As you showed in your story, there is nothing sexier than seeing your wife or girlfriend’s mouth deep throating some other guy´s cock and see her face covered with another man´s cum. Or, seeing their cum dripping out of her pussy. Now my wife is very proud to be multi-orgasmic and promiscuous, all with my blessing.

We can´t wait to read more installments to your exciting story. There is just something so hot about seeing a good girl go bad. My wife has actually coached many of her girlfriends into adopting this hot lifestyle and they could not be happier. My wife and I congratulate you for training your girlfriend into a slut, which is the way it should be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"It takes guts for a guy to share his wife, girlfriend or date."

No. It takes a lack of respect, for his woman, and for himself. It also takes a lack of guts. So, your supposed woman wants to fuck around, her intended fuck toy wants to fuck around, by allowing this toward whom is the cuckold being courageous? Seems to me like his acquiescence is being a coward: afraid of his woman, afraid of her fuck toy, and afraid of asserting the sanctity of his relationship and vows or promises made.

Your assertion is a pathetic alibi to shield your cuckold from his own embarrassment and self disgust. To think anyone would buy that bullshit reveals your own lack of respect for your cuckolds intelligence. Which is probably well founded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Real-life story

WOW!!! Fantastic story. it's very similar to what I did with my wife Debbie. She was so drunk that my friend Steve and I had sex with my wife. It started out with her sucking his cock thinking It was mine when she was laying naked on her back in bed. He ended up coming in her mouth after a fantastic blow job. And as he got off I took his place And then she gave me a blow job And I came in her mouth to. When she she was sucking me My friend Steve started eating her pussy which made me a lot.

And now when Steve comes to town about 4 times a year we get my wife VERY Drunk and do her. Mywife Debbie is a very sexy woman in her late 50s

Thanks again Great story.

Debbie and Robert Henderson Nevada...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Key word Girlfriend. Not wife

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Best story that I've read in a long time, don't worry about the negative feedback, if they don't appreciate this type of story they are in the wrong category! I found it extremely erotic as well as entertaining, thank you and please continue with more, I'm looking forward to seeing more from you about Alex.

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Ignore the self styled "critics"

I can only agree with the opinions voiced by PulpNonFiction. This first story might benefit by some editing but it's still a 5 star effort on an excellent theme and I'm hoping for a continuation of this very interesting relationship.

Don't disappoint me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get It

Just in case there is anybody else out there who missed it . The author tells us in advance that the stories are about he and his wife. Not all stories will take place only after they were married. So lighten up those that don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

What a fabulous awakening for Alex and you both . More please.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

There is something seriously fucked up about the people that think this is amazing.

As the one anonymous said there is nothing courageous here.

This is cowardice. This is a pussy of a "man" getting off on his wife having no respect for him. And since this is supposedly a true account, that is of course you.

And why should your wife have any respect for you. You have none for yourself.

The crap you are spouting is just rationalizing being a pussy submissive.

Why don't you just start wearing frilly knickers and beg for cream pies you pathetic douche.

Unbelievable that people consider the humiliation of watching a big dick fuckwad banging his woman hot.

Fucking twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hottttt!

I don't understand the negative feedback. Readers know what this category is about. I fantasize about me and my wife in these situations, and we have roleplayed it with an "imaginary" third, many times. Turns us both on. Maybe some day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AMAZING

PLEASE DO A WHOLE SERIES!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous