Adventures with Charlotte Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn," I managed, struggling for breath. My legs felt weak, and I struggled to stand up.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Bathroom," I huffed, fighting to catch my breath. "I think you're gonna need a towel."

"You're probably right," she said, wiping up another streak of my cum. "Hurry back, though."

"I'll just be a sec."

I staggered to the door and out into the hallway, amazed that I could keep my balance. I felt so incredibly drained. I was literally shaking with adrenaline. In the bathroom I washed my hands and splashed some water on my face. I dried myself off, then made my way back to my room, taking the towel with me.

As I moved down the hallway, though, I paused and quickly doubled back. I caught something out of the corner of my eye as I passed Charlotte's room. I knew for a fact Danielle had closed the door after helping Charlotte to bed, but it was open now. Just a crack, but enough for me to clearly see inside.

The lights were off, but her curtains were open, and light from the streetlamps outside cast a splash of illumination right across her bed. There she lay, completely naked and completely uncovered. For all that I had listened in to her sex life these past months, I had never actually seen her naked before. I thought she had a gorgeous body, but now I knew for certain. She lay on her back with one arm draped across her stomach, and one leg bent at the knee. Her head was turned to the side, facing me, but she appeared to be fast asleep. I watched her breasts rise and fall with her breathing, and noticed that her pussy was shaved completely clean.

The other thing I noticed was that her pussy also seemed to be dripping wet. And in her outstretched hand she was clutching a purple vibrator, covered with little rubber bumps. This also glistened in the lamplight, still wet.

Then I thought...Danielle and I had been really, really loud. There was no way Charlotte wouldn't have heard us if she had been completely passed out drunk. And I highly doubted that Danielle had stripped her naked when she helped her to bed, and I knew she didn't help her with the vibrator. Then it hit me: At some point, Charlotte had woken up, heard Danielle and I fucking like rabbits...and got out her vibrator to masturbate along with us!

Instantly, my cock leapt to attention again, which I hadn't thought was even possible. I quickly turned away and went back to my room. The idea that Charlotte had been getting off to the sound of me having sex was easily one of the hottest things ever!

When I got back, I left my door open ever so slightly before handing Danielle the towel. As she took it, she noticed I was hard again.

"Seriously?" she said. "Even after all that?"

"Hell, yes! I am ready for round two!"

"You're going to be the death of me," she said. "Come here."

I climbed into bed next to her, and pulled her on top of me. She straddled my hips, and started rocking her against me.

"Maybe I will," I said. "But what a way to go." She laughed and leaned down to kiss me.

We went for it twice more that night before we finally gave in and went to sleep. The whole time I kept hoping that Charlotte would wake up again, and that we were giving her a good show.

12