Adventures with Lucinda

Story Info
Your best friend, Lucinda, has invited you over for some fun.
1.8k words
4.5
7.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After last time I thought, "No way. Absolutely not." Lucinda loves getting off on watching her boy toys have their way with me. Rubbing herself nearby as we go at it, changing positions, sometimes even joining in to squeeze or suck a breast, or tease my clit as her boyfriend of the month pounds away. Truthfully, it's really good. Like, really. Good. Only problem is, she has a crazy 'breeding' kink.

Sometimes they'll start off innocently enough (as innocent as this kind of activity can be anyway), with a condom, or promises of pulling out, or even with her stepping in to finish the guy off. But it always ends the same way. My spasming pussy clamped around a pulsing, bare cock embedded deep inside. Fortunately I am a religious user of birth control.

Some days I wonder why we're even friends? Well, we have been since before either of us can remember. She's funny, smarter than she lets on, gives me confidence, and helps me in more ways than I can count. Yeah, that's why. And her boyfriends are always gorgeous, not to mention well endowed, if you know what I mean. Too bad she cycles through them so fast. If we weren't so close, and didn't abide by "the code," I might hop back on one of the older models for old times sake. And Lord knows I could use one. I've been working on my figure so much I always seem to forget about the "inner me" (wink), or "boyfriending." I'm only 5'3", but athletic, sexy abs, C breasts, blue eyes, red hair kept about shoulder length, and skin that I tan on my balcony regularly. Sometimes my neighbors like to watch, and I'll even pretend not to notice.

I've been dwelling on this too long, and now I'm all worked up! I better find someone to climb who won't try to pull a fast one on me just to get his girlfriend off. But... What could it hurt? She does so much for me, if this is all she asks in return. And her new guy is so cute! Maybe I'm being selfish holding out like this?

I arrive at Lucinda's apartment, and the door opens. Her boyfriend, Ryan, greets me and leads me inside. I instantly have butterflies. He's 6'5", easily towering over me. He has muscles, clearly visible through his tight, gray shirt. His baggy sweats leave so much to the imagination, and I find myself a bit disappointed. His chiseled jaw is tense under trim stubble, he's clearly nervous. Looks like he showered recently, or maybe worked out? He doesn't smell musky, but he's a bit wet. I can hardly restrain myself then and there, just taking him on the couch.

"Lucinda's been expecting you," he says, somewhat flatly. I think, "this is clearly his first time being with two women at once," and a slight smirk crosses my face. His already red face deepens as Lucinda enters the room wearing a red silk robe cascading down her hourglass curves. Her flowing brown hair gracefully dances behind her as she walks in. She reaches Ryan and leans up to kiss him. Her flawless caramel skin glistening in the dimmed lights, her hazel eyes locking with my deep blue when their kiss breaks.

"I've lit some candles to help set the tone," she says, a bit seductively. Any nerves Ryan was feeling seem to melt away as she bites her luscious, bottom lip, and takes him by the hand to lead him into the bedroom. "Coming?" she asks behind, a question directed to me, still standing in the living room, breath caught in my throat at the scene I had just witnessed. "Not yet, but damn close," I thought. As I enter the room I can see, and smell the candles she had mentioned. All around the bed, on night stands, a table, the TV stand, some on the floor, and a couple in the master bathroom, are at least 20 scented candles. Flames dancing in the low light of one heavily shaded lamp. Some give off lavender, others a bit of vanilla. My head is spinning. The drive over - thinking of past encounters - the passionate kiss between two attractive people, knowing what's about to happen, now seeing them both undressing in front of me, and all of the other sensations? It proves to be too much as my legs give out, and the room goes dark.

I awake some time later to familiar sounds. Slight squeaking and moaning. A little bouncing nearby. My eyes open and I see Lucinda bouncing next to me, her bare chest jiggling with her motions. Her glisten has increased to beads and trails of sweat, suggesting they've been going at it for a while. I turn my head to see Ryan laying next to me, holding Lucinda's legs as she rides him. His chest is heaving as he breathes heavily, thrusting his hips up as hers come down. His hair is slick and messy, he moves a hand up to her breast and squeezes, causing her to moan louder. She looks over at me and smiles. I've never seen a more beautiful smile in my life, as she rides this man's cock, just a few feet from my (naked?) body.

"When did I get naked?" I ask, as Lucinda gets off of Ryan. My eyes are drawn to his manhood, slick with her juices. It's stunning, not the biggest, but the girth could take your breath away. Maybe I'm more drawn to it because it was just impaling my best friend? "I'm going to be more involved this time, but I don't think you'll mind," Lucinda says as she crawls over, and firmly kisses me. My mouth opens automatically, inviting - begging her tongue in. It enters, and they dance, our two tongues swirling together blissfully. She tastes like strawberry, maybe some foreplay I missed out on, or a lip balm? Suddenly I feel a mouth at my other set of lips. A tongue prodding and swirling around my clit tells me Ryan has joined in our fun, making me add music to our tongues' dance. His tongue slides down, and in slightly, as a finger dips into me. Then another finger joins, and my moaning gets deeper. His fingers retreat, and Lucinda moans. "Is he eating me while finger fucking her? Is he that good?" I wonder.

Just then, Lucinda breaks our kiss, and looks back. She leans up and straddles my face, positioning her juicy pussy above my hungry mouth. I feel the tongue leave my own pussy. As she lowers herself, her delicate flower opening slightly at the movement of her legs, I use my hands to steady her body and stimulate her organ. "I've never done this to another woman before, but I know what I like. This should be easy, right?" As her juicy womanhood finally makes contact with my eager mouth - my fingers sliding into her between my chin and her steaming entrance, tongue grinding against her clit as it slides in and out as well - I feel something hot and thick push firmly against my own slick entrance. It's thick head pushes forward, and keeps surging forward. It dives deeper and deeper, my attention to Lucinda's delicious folds inhibited briefly. She looks back at her boyfriend and giggles, "I think she likes it!"

I finally feel his hips press against mine, the thick, meaty cock buried at the hilt throbs noticeably and I wonder if there's a condom. "No, it feels too amazing to be wrapped up," I think. At last my body accommodates to his size, and I can again refocus on the juicy peach at my fingertips. Lucinda had repositioned during my stupor, now facing toward Ryan as he starts withdrawing that wondrous cock. I lift my head and dig my tongue back into her pussy lips, swirling my thumb around her clit softly. I vaguely hear the song of her voice between moans as her sweet nectar oozes down my greedy tongue. "I'm kind of happy you... took a little nap... I was able... to edge Ryan for... quite some time... These candles... are also very special... They'll cancel out... any... birth... controoo..."

As she came on my face, her legs locking around my head, she grasped my breasts firmly. Perhaps it was a subconscious flinch caused by her climax, maybe it was intentional. But it was more than enough to send me rocketing over my own edge. My body started spasming uncontrollably, and if Ryan hadn't pushed forward so hard my bucking legs certainly would have knocked him off the bed. His thick shaft was so big I even felt it pulsing inside my convulsing pussy. He was cumming inside me, unprotected, something about no birth control? The pieces falling together only intensified my orgasm, and my head went up into Lucinda's still shaky ass, knocking her off the bed!

I could feel pulse after pulse of warmth leave the engorged meat in what felt like my stomach, and it was driving me wild. My legs had wrapped around Ryan, locking him in place making sure that perfect cock stayed as deep as possible while my inner walls milked it for all it was worth. He reached a hand up and cupped one of my breasts, putting the other behind my head. We kissed deeply as he filled me with his potent seed, entwined on my best friend's bed. Lucinda got back on the bed at some point, and reached a hand in to massage my clit, maximizing my already powerful orgasm. "Just making sure," she said. I look over and see her rubbing between her own legs, too. The sight, smells, and physical sensations are enough to drive my climax deeper, if that were even possible, and my arms wrap around Ryan, desperate to be gripping him tightly inside and out.

As all good things, even this near hellish orgasm must come to an end. My body begins to ease, and my pussy lessens it's grip. Ryan's spent cock starts sliding out, causing me to spasm a little, and I lay back on the bed, arms splayed out, legs apart. Ryan stands gingerly, how he has the stamina, I'll never know. Lucinda leans in and blows across my chest, nipple to nipple. It makes me spasm all over again, feelings of electricity surging through my body. I laugh faintly, clearly satisfied, but a little frustrated about the risk my 'friend' just put me through. Again. Maybe I'll be lucky again, and won't be pregnant?

"Look at that, not a drop is leaking out. She must have cum hard!" Lucinda exclaims as she crawls between my legs. I roll my eyes, and try to close them, but can't seem to get those muscles to work. I look down in a bit of panic, and see that Ryan is sporting an impressive hard-on, still slick with our juices. "Don't worry, that's not for you. It's my turn," she says with a devilish wink. I lean my head back, eyes rolling to the back of my head as she sinks her tongue into my used pussy, while Ryan plunges his cock into my best friend.