Adventures with Mel Pt. 02

Story Info
I start a new deal with Mel beginning with pegging.
4.2k words
4.6
8.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers

My Adventures with Mel 2 - A New Deal and Pegging

I met up with Melanie during a four guy and her orgy. I guess that's the term for what we had going. At that time I had been with the other three men as a submissive cock sucker a couple of times. And I had been with Phil, the man who started me back into sucking cock one time. We met through a m4m post on a popular online service offering personal ads for real time hook ups. He quickly introduced me to group sex with the other two guys. And I have to admit it was the most exciting sexual encounters of my life. Until we brought Melanie into the group. That made things even better.

Melanie was a beautiful woman with natural red hair and as I discovered a orange red bush that matched. She described herself as a true nympho who loved sex, didn't want relationships and felt she could be both dominated by men but also dominant. After our orgy she and I left together. We had a lengthy conversation about the evening's get together where she was the star guest. I had been delegated to sucking the other men's cocks either to get them ready for Mel or to take their loads. It was a submissive wet dream. After the others had deposited their loads in Mel's pussy and/or mouth, I was instructed to go over to her on the bed to clean the cum from her pussy they had deposited.

I managed to not only clean the cum from her pussy but brought Mel to multiple orgasms that went unnoticed by the other men as they continued playing with one another. Mel told me she'd never cum as hard as the orgasms I'd provided her with my tongue and fingers.

Mel and I left together shortly after we'd been together. We dressed and sauntered out of Phil's condo with the other three barely noticing other than a wave as they sat at the kitchen table bullshitting. Our conversation outside was very pleasant. No post sexual desire to escape at all. Mel revealed she'd been with the other three men five times before that night. And not once had the three been as attentive to her needs as I had. They hadn't considered bringing her to an orgasm.

I had noticed the three were not into being intimate in their sexual performances. They were more about seeing how many times they could get off. It was all about the rush, the carnal pleasure and self gratification. And the power aspect they were able to enact.

Mel and I were their tools to reach the ultimate pleasure. We were used as they wanted when they wanted. And for both of us it played into a part of our personalities we wanted to express. It was erotic and exciting. Beyond the sex, I had little in common with the three men. They seemed to be ultra conservatives politically. I am about as left as they come. But politics were suspended to meet our sexual needs. Mel admitted she was liberal as well.

In that context Mel asked me if I'd like to just have a get together with her. She was very complimentary of the way I treated her. Said she felt a tenderness and passion for sex that was much more pleasant for her. I told her I'd recently set out to meet another guy because of my desire to suck cock again. And I really hadn't intended to have sex with another woman.

She assured me she had no intention of breaking up a marriage. She also let me know she could assume a very dominant role for me that include pegging my ass, spanking me and face sitting. She understood I was wanting to be in a submissive role.

I was ambivalent about the offer because I didn't want to offend the group. I wanted to continue sucking cock. Mel understood I liked cock and being sub. She promised any separate get together with her would be confidential.

I was uncommittable but she gave me her email and number in case I changed my mind. After three weeks of fantasizing what Mel would do sexually, I caved and called her for a meet up. And what a meeting it turned out to be. She assumed a dominant role at the start and had me crawling across the floor to lick her ginger bushed pussy. It was hours of her making me pleasure her and letting me do what I dreamed of doing. Being a submissive sexual slut. I was able to pleasure her into multiple orgasms, fuck her wonderfully tight pussy and then eat my own cum from it as she sat on my face, nearly smothering me in the bush and folds of her slit. It was intense and extreme sensual overload.

After we finished that evening, Mel invited me to contact her anytime if I wanted to take the next step in my submission to her. She clearly intended that to include her pegging me. I had reservation about anything anal. It always seemed like pain would take away from pleasure. Even knowing many who enjoyed anal or had a partner that enjoyed it.

Mel assured me she would be as gentle as possible taking my ass' cherry. And once I adjusted to anal I'd see how enjoyable it could be. She didn't push it as a demand of me. Only an option she'd be more than willing to introduce to enhance my sexual pleasure.

It was a month before I could free up an evening to meet with Melanie again. She was pretty much in the same situation. But we finally found a day and time to have our second time together. I arrived at her doorstep in the early evening. She had told me to just open her front door once I arrived. And to strip all my clothes off and drop to my knees in a submissive position.

Once the door was closed, I quickly stripped leaving my clothes in a pile near the door. She was across the room sitting in the same large chair we had used in our first meeting. I dropped to my knees just a few feet from my clothes.

"So cunt licker, are you waiting for an invitation from me? Crawl your ass over here and kneel between my legs."

Mel was nude with her legs spread wide. Her red bush was fully displayed. Her small tits were flawless with large nipples fully erect.

I quickly crawled over to her and knelt at the edge of the chair, my face only an arm's length away from her fiery and erotic bush. I could smell the intoxicating scent of her cunt. It was intoxicating. She smiled down at me and quickly grabbed my hair using it to forcefully pull my face down to her cunt and into her bush.

" You like that don't you slut?"

"Yes, Mistress." I mumbled with my mouth and nose almost fully occluded in her groin.

"Well get busy with your big damn tongue and worship my red bush and my cunt you love so much. I want to feel a dedicated effort to please me. Is that clear, bitch?"

"Yes Mistress."

I started using my tongue as instructed. I immediately probed deep inside to get her full taste. It was an indescribable taste, metallic but sweet like honey. Her wet secretions jolted my taste buds awake with a message to the pleasure center of my brain. Nothing tasted quite like it.

After my tongue entering her I pulled back kissing her full vulva and then tonguing her labia switching from side to side with intermittent use of the flat of my tongue from top to bottom and back to her wet slit. I avoided the clit to begin with, leaving it so the build up of excitement had her begging for attention to her engorged nub.

Mel groaned in pleasure, her breathing was rapid with small gasps. She derided me as a cock sucking, cunt licking slut at the same time as she made it clear she was enjoying my worship of her cunt.

After several minutes of edging Mel with only small flicks of my tongue to her clit and then returning to her lips and clit, I entered her with my middle finger. I pushed as deep as I could inside her, tracing the tip of my finger on the upper wall. Pulling back until I felt a slight bump near the entrance. I pressed firmly as I took her clit inside my lips sucking and licking it.

Mel was moaning her pleasure. "Ohh, fuck yes......ohh god that's it, right there .....fuuuuck!"

I placed my full mouth on her mound sucking and licking her clit with my large tongue. I could feel the building tension in her body. Her pussy walls tightened around my finger as a flow of her juices ran down her slit to her ass crack.

While I was the submissive worshipping her cunt, I was also in charge of bringing her the greatest pleasure possible. I feverishly worked her toward a climax with tongue on her clit and now two fingers inside her pushing firmly forward and gently back, Probing the elevated area on the upper wall. I sucked and flicked with my mouth firmly pushed into her mound. Her thick red bush was a carpet for my chin and nose.

I could smell a more powerful aroma of her juices as her body began to shiver and then shudder. Suddenly her pelvis pushed up in a high arch as she used her legs draped over my shoulders to push off. Her pussy seemed to open up to my tongue and fingers so I could push even deeper inside her. I waited for her to push me away to stop the intensity of her orgasm. And it happened very quickly.

"Stop, stop.......I can't take it, tooo much, stop!!" she yelled out as she pushed my head away.

My nose, chin and mouth were covered in her juices. My tongue coated with them.

"You are so fucking good with that tongue. So fucking good. You've managed to get me off every time we've been together and every time you went down on me."

Her face was flushed red matching her much darker hair. Sweat had formed on her upper forehead.

She finally seemed to recover and dropped her legs off my shoulders. She sat upright in the chair. She reached out to pull my head up using my hair.

"You have a wet face don't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Well that's going to be your makeup for the day. We've only just begun this new adventure. I have some nice surprises for you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Come on. We're going upstairs to the bed, You may stand once you get to the steps. But once you get to the top back on your knees."

"Yes Mistress."

I crawled to the foot of the stairs, stood up and walked quickly up to the top. Once again I dropped to my knees and crawled to the edge of the queen bed. By this time my cock had fully hardened and dangled under me in full sight. No doubt Mel had already seen my arousal. And probably planned to use it to continue the play.

"So, Bill, I want to know what your commitment to me is going to be. Do you want to push the envelope or not? This is a real time discussion. Not our role play. I know you've talked about your desires that includes sucking cock and being a submissive. I know there is a connection with you and me. It's been fun. But now is the time to make your choices.

I want you to give up control to me. Or, we can just go back to meeting with Phil and the gang. I told you I can play the dom and that's true. But, that's actually my preferred role. The orgy thing is a nice distraction but I want a submissive that follows my demands. I saw that in you when you were sucking cocks at Phil's. And when you've serviced my cunt. Are you ready to serve me without question Bill? "

" What's that mean Mel? Are we talking BDSM? Pain?" I asked while still on my knees naked. My cock was going soft with this new development.

"No, no.... but I am talking about the pegging, bringing men in to have you suck them or be a cuck and clean up the cum from my cunt. I'm talking face sitting and pushing limits of your sexual persona. I might bring other women in to use you as their sub. But the key thing is I'm in charge. And sometimes it'll just be you and me trying to bring some of our fantasies to life. You ready to move it up a notch?"

I was really ambivalent about Mel's plan. It seemed she had plans that would take me away from my wife much more frequently.

"You know, Mel, it really does sound hot. My problem is I need to maintain my marriage. Sounds like you'd be wanting me to increase time with you. Which I'd love to do...hell, I'd love to just stay with you but..........think my wife might wonder about things if I was gone too frequently. I try to work around her activities with her friends in book club."

"Bill....I'm ok with any time you can get away, OK? But when you're with me I get to be in charge and you agree to whatever pleasure I want to try with you. That's it. Give me control."

"Great. Let's do it then. You probably have a much more kinky mind than me. Don't ya?"

"Wait and see. Ya never know." she laughed. "So let's start the deal right now. Get up on the bed. On all fours. Get your ass up high. Face down."

"Wait...wait....are you going to peg me? Not sure I'm ready." I pleaded.

"Listen cock sucker, you agreed to me in charge. Right?"

"Yeah, I did but you didn't say we'd go to pegging so soon."

"Let's get things straight, bitch. I own your ass, your cock and your mouth. It's not going to get any easier by putting me pegging you off to another time. Let's get it over with and you'll see."

I hesitated before reluctantly agreeing to let her take my cherry ass. I'd tried to avoid it but I also had a fantasy about a woman using a strap-on to fuck my ass. And to be truthful, I wondered what it might feel like to have a cock penetrate my rosebud. Could it be as good as sucking cock?

So, I positioned myself in the middle of Mel's queen size bed with my ass up while I lowered my head to the bed with my right-side face on the cool sheet. Mel had gone over to a dresser across the room and came back fitted with a life like strap-on attached to pretty elaborate belt system. The head of it looked big. It was a darker flesh colored strap. It appeared to be about six inches, maybe six and one half.

However long, I couldn't get the pain I thought it could inflict out of mind. But she was right. If I planned on exploring my bi side, I needed to give new things a try.

Mel also carried a bottle of lube over to the bed. What no rimming, I thought. Never had that done. So guess it was on my list.

"Ok, bitch, this is how things are going to go. I want you to suck this cock as deep as you can. Get it nice and wet."

She positioned her self near my head. I lifted up until I was on all fours with head and ass the same height. She pushed the strap-on to the edge of my lips. I took it into my mouth and quickly buried it all the way to where the harness was. I neither liked nor disliked the strap. It had a plastic, rubbery taste. It was well made. The head included the coronal ridge and piss opening (urethra). The shaft had a veiny surface once past the head. So sucking it was somewhat similar to a real cock but not really.

The submission to Mel was the point of things. And that was erotic. And the anticipation the faux cock would soon be in my ass was exciting and worrisome.

I kept running my lips up and down the strap-on getting the surface wet with saliva. As I did this, Mel reached around to pour a good dollop of lube into the crack of my ass. She reached back to the crack with a forefinger running it down the until it reached the virgin rosebud.

"Ok, bitch. It's go time. I'm going to play with your ass using my fingers. It will be just one at first but I'm going to add at least one or two more. We need to get you loosened up to take my cock. It's going to be uncomfortable. It's a sexual rectal for god's sakes."

"Oh goody? One of my favorite things in life." I moaned.

Mel took the strap out of my mouth and positioned herself directly in back of my upturned ass.

Suddenly Mel entered me with a lubed up forefinger. She probed deep into my rectum, her finger jammed to the last knuckle. She ran it across my prostate making me have a small rush of pleasure. Before I knew it, she added a second and third finger. She began probing my ass pushing deep but pulling back to the finger tips. It was moderately painful but not something unbearable.

After a few minutes of her finger fucking, Mel slowly pulled the fingers out. I felt another dollop of lube run down my crack. Mel directed it to the stretched out rosebud.

The tip of the strap-on was at the door pushing. "Ok, I'm going to start this off with just the tip getting past the sphincter. Then I'll slowly push deeper until the cock is completely inside you. It will probably hurt in the beginning but ride the pain as much as you can. I'll stop once I bottom out to let you feel how full it makes you feel. Then the fun part. I start fucking you, Slow at first but it will pick up."

"Ok.....let's go for it." I anxiously said.

As advertised the glans pushed past the gate of the sphincter. It burned and ached at the site. Mel slowly pushed forward with the pain traveling down wherever the shaft went. And the burning sensation remained. But she kept pressing in telling me how good I was handling it. I realized I had broken out in a sweat and it ran down from my brow along my temple and cheek.

Finally Mel stopped. I realized she had buried the entire strap in my ass. She let it stay the six or so inches deep she had pushed it in. The pain seemed to reduce to only a mild ache. The burning had gone away. Then Mel started pulling back and pushing forward. I screamed out in pain but I began to feel a certain pleasurable sensation with the movement. She only pulled back an inch or two at first but with each stroke she pulled the cock further back toward the sphincter. And immediately pushed back into my bowel. Her strokes became stronger and faster and along with the slight pain came an ever increasing sensation of great pleasure. It ran all along the bowel but centered where I knew my prostate to be.

"Yeah, you're taking this cock well you little faggot. You are going to be my boi pussy as well as my cunt licker. You like this fucking you're getting bitch?"

"It's getting better."

"It's getting better what?"

"It's getting better, Mistress?"

"Good!"

She continued to pound my ass in and out. I was in a dream state of feeling the cock's joy and it's pain. The sweet pleasure was starting to overcome the pain. I found myself pushing back into the strap to meet her strokes. I realized my cock was rock hard beneath me. Must be something to getting fucked in the ass for me.

Mel saw me looking down at my cock and told me to jack off as she fucked my ass. I reached down to the shaft and started a slow pull and push. I was incredibly hard. I found the same rhythm Mel was stroking inside me with my masturbation.

"I want you to catch as much of the cum as you can, slut. And whatever you get on the bed, you're licking up."

I could tell I was going to imminently shoot my load. I felt an electric pulse start running up my shaft. The bottom vein along the shaft started to pulse. I started moaning and crying out as my cock shot out several big loads of cum. I managed to collect a couple of the later loads but the early loads shot across the sheets landing two or three feet away. It was the most intense orgasm of my life. Even better than the first blow job. The cock in my ass seem to radiate an intense charge of pleasure with each pulse of cum. The fullness of it in my ass certainly enhanced the experience.

Finally, I dropped to the mattress with the cock still in my ass. I kept the handful of cum from spilling. It was warm, slimy white spunk.

Mel was slowly withdrawing her strap from my ass. I felt an emptiness as it left me. The final pull past the sphincter caused a flash of sharp pain. Then a hard slap on my ass cheek stirred me.

"Get up bitch! You got some cum to eat. But don't swallow. Swish it in your mouth."

I looked at the cum and got really queasy about putting it in my mouth.

"Do it! Get that jizz in your fucking mouth ya big whore!"

I quickly poured and licked the cum from my hand into my mouth. The warmness had diminished and it made for a slimy bunch of salty goop. I swished it around my mouth. It mixed with my saliva and the thickness reduced to a smoother and much thinner consistency.

Mel got in my face where I had gotten back up on all fours. She told me to sit on the bed next to her.

"Ok I want to introduce you to the joy of snowballing, baby. Get your mouth over here. I open my mouth and you bring your mouth over to kiss me using your tongue to push the cum into my mouth. Then I push some or all back into your mouth. It's a great way to share a nice load."

cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers
12