Adventures with Mel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my lips over her mouth and opened to let the cum spill into her mouth. My tongue pushed it along as I played with her tongue. It was erotic and exciting. We exchanged the cum two more times. She gargled it and blew bubbles. I continued to swish and used my tongue to engage in a duel of tongues. Finally she pushed some of the cum back but kept some. Then she told me we'd swallow together on two. I swallowed on cue and was left with a coated tongue and roof of my mouth. The salty flavor of cum was prevalent.

"Ok, Bill...it's your job to clean up the rest of the cum you shot on my bed."

I searched around for globs of my cum finding some bigger ones but also finding long streaks of jizz. My big tongue licked them all up and swallowed each load as quick as possible. Mel took off her strap on and took it in to the adjoining bathroom for cleaning. By the time she returned my spunk duty had been completed.

"Let's get in the shower, baby. I want to feel you and have you on your knees eating my cunt."

We went into the large shower which had two different shower heads and two marble benches built into the tiled shower wall. Mel went to one bench and sat. She spread her legs and looked over at me smiling. I went over and dropped to my knees between her legs. I lapped at her cunt for over ten minutes edging her to a climax that caused her knees to damn near suffocate me in her red bush.

"So hot...soo so hot. I wish I had that tongue to get up to every morning."

"You proposing, Mel?" I laughed.

"No just the tongue....not the smartass." she fired back.

"Gotta have the smartass to operate the equipment, though."

"Well, guess I'll just use my vibe or fingers while you're off in married life." she smiled and reached over to kiss. I'd come up from my knees to sit next to her in the soothing warm shower. We spent the next fifteen minutes playing in the water. It was sensual. I felt a sense of intimacy long missing from my life.

And so the new deal with Mel had begun.


12