All Comments on 'Adventures with Mel Pt. 02'

by cohikr68

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Remembering

This is so much a replay of my first pegging too - but - I was also played with by my partner & then we rolled over & reinserted as we looked at each other for the final Cumming of me.

MarthaMcKinleyMarthaMcKinleyover 3 years ago

Although the experience sounded as mind-blowing as it was wad-blowing, I missed the mental struggle you only hinted at with how a relationship with Mel would be potentially distracting you from your marriage. Even at the end, you only mentioned having an intimacy that was lacking in your life for awhile, but not what implications that had for you going forward. The descriptions you have for the sexual acts are carefully and wonderfully written, and if they are based on a real experience, are probably pretty accurate. But I would also like to know more of what is going on with you emotionally and mentally as well as physically.

cohikr68cohikr68over 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks to MarthaMc

Appreciate your comments. I agree it makes for better narrative when the inner thoughts of a character can be worked into the telling of the story

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

There is going to be more parts right? Maybe a little story line with the wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercohikr68@cohikr68
Just an old guy from CO 303 struggle with ED but never stop thinking about sex. I'm very oral and love servicing both men and women with my tongue and mouth. I've come to realize monogamy is a myth perpetuated by religious types who want to control our lives. When they barely ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES