Adventures with the Bestie Plus Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a ravaged jaguar, Karen grabbed the hem of Jess's dress and raised it over her head stripping her naked from the confines of her attire. Stepping forward, I grabbed the belt holding Greg's pants up and yanked it free while undoing them to release his throbbing cock. Mark's had been amazing and the best-looking cock I had ever laid eyes on, but Greg was by far the thickest cock I had held in my hand. Dropping to my knees, I wrapped my lips around his shaft before I throated every inch Greg had to offer. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Karen squat down and force her face between Jess's legs. Her tongue furiously lapped at her clit and juice that leaked out. Both groaned as Greg's cock hit the back of my throat and Jess's clit became a lollipop for Karen.

Not able to take much more, I stood up and bent over the bed allowing my entrance to be filled. Greg took notice and did exactly that. He placed the head of his rock at the beginning of my entrance and circled my opening allowing my essence to cover his tip. With a little pressure, he slipped right in and began to slowly work every inch, pumping himself deeper into me. Karen, noticing the position, took the opportunity to get between my legs where I buried my face like I had done once before, licking up every bit of wetness she leaked out. Jess, not wanting to be left out, climbed up and sat squarely on Karen's face, riding her face like a thick cock. Jess's moans were hot and made the experience that much more exciting.

Exciting enough that Greg's cock twitched and throbbed with every pump from his hips as he turned me inside out. Karen started leaking and I knew her orgasm was close as was mine. I clamped my lips around her clit and with a few flicks of my tongue, I felt her body go stiff as the orgasm rippled through out her body. Her scream was muffled by the continuous grinding of Jess on her face. Karen's scream, sent little vibrations that set Jess's orgasm off. She grabbed a head full of hair as she grinded her pussy against Karen's face and screamed as her cum covered Karen's mouth. Tightening my legs, I felt the sudden warmth deep inside me as Greg's thick cock shot a hot load deep inside me. The warmth and his cock filling my hole sent me to the moon. My orgasm hit, crashing like fireworks against the blackness of the night sky. I collapsed right there on the bed beside Karen as Jess's cum shined across her lips and Greg's cum dribbled out of me. The air felt warm and Greg's hot breath against my back soothed me to sleep. Wrapped up in Karen's arms, cradled by Greg and laid on by Jess, we all fell asleep in an orgasm covered mess.

12