Adventuring Ch. 01

Story Info
Queen: A D&D player in another world and a strange court.
7.8k words
4.52
6.1k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Araw
Araw
269 Followers

This is the story of a young Dungeons and Dragons player, who is transported to a fantasy world. In the first installment, he visits a strange royal court, where promiscuity is a virtue. The episode contains some elements of fetish, including long facesitting sessions and piss drinking. The second episode contains non-human sex, and in the third there is lesbian incest between close family members, spiced with anal sex including pegging. Do not start on this story if these topics turn you off.

"So, satanists and devil worshipers, get out your dice and let's get started," Anna, our Dungeon Master, said.

"Why do you call us that?"

"Have you not heard? Our local priest is condemning us, he claims that D&D players are a bunch of satanists, and that God will strike us down, one by one."

John laughs, "That is so 1995!"

"Agreed, I told him that. But he seemed to mean it. He even claimed that God has begun striking us down. Apparently some D&D player was killed by lightning last week."

"I heard about this," George said, "although I did not hear he played D&D. A young guy was visiting some friends, and was standing near the window when a lightning stroke him. It was really strange, not only is it almost unheard of to be hit while standing near a window, but the lightning almost cremated him, which is also unusual, to say the least. They interviewed some kind of expert who was quite baffled."

"I really doubt that God is wasting his time smiting D&D players," John said. "That would be a strange priority. I mean, the world is full of pedophiles, school shooters, dictators, and drug dealers. Not to speak of blasphemous terrorists killing innocent women and children in Gods name."

"Maybe it is an evil warlock, and angry demon, or lizard aliens," Anna said. "Or maybe just bad journalism. Lets get started, you have an evil temple to clear out!"

They played for hours, with a short pizza break for dinner, before Anna called it a day.

"Let's stop here, it is getting late."

"Yes," George said. "Zott Grond, the famous third level fighter, needs his sleep. And I am tutoring in advanced calculus tomorrow morning."

Not long after, George was biking home. He was satisfied with the turn his life was taking these last months. He had always been a loner with few friends, and when his parents were killed in a car crash he had felt alone and abandoned. Starting graduate studies had been a chance for a fresh start, and for the first time in his life he was making a conscious effort to get new friends. It was paying off, some of his colleagues were becoming his friends, and so were the D&D players. That role-playing was more fun than expected was an extra benefit.

The night was dark and windy, and the biking path took him between a golf course and a park. He heard thunder rumbling in the distance. It did not worry him, he would be home long before it would reach him. So he was surprised when the lightning stroke him down.

Surprised that he was hit. Surprised that the lightning was so strong that it almost tore his body apart, burning parts of him to ashes. Surprised that dying did not hurt more. Surprised that he had time to be surprised...

George was standing in a room, lit by almost a hundred candles. Surprise and confusion!

A pentagram was drawn around him on the floor, and a magic circle outside it. The magic circle was filled with writing in an alphabet he did not recognize. In front of him stood a tall young woman wearing red robes. Not a dress, the kind of robes a wizard or a sorceress would be wearing in a movie. In her right hand she held a twisted ritual dagger, in her left a staff that would be worthy of Gandalf. Next to her was a lectern with an open book. She looked confused.

"You are not one of the Exalted Ones," she said and placed the dagger next to the book. She spoke a language George had never heard before, but he understood her perfectly. "Who are you? What is your name?"

"My name is George," he answered in the same language, "or maybe..."

He looked down his own body. He was as tall as he had always been, but much broader. His arms were thick with muscles, and he was wearing a chain mail made of steel rings. Its weight must be between eighty and a hundred pounds, he clearly felt the weight and yet it did not bother him. At his side hung a sword, he recognized it from Anna's description an hour earlier.

"... or maybe I am Zott Grond," he continued.

"Zott Grond?" She sounded incredulous.

It was a silly name, George admitted to himself. He looked at himself again. It did not feel like he was in a stranger's body, more like his own had been altered.

"No, not Zott. I am definitely still George. And you are?"

She did not answer. Instead, she raised her hands as in invocation, and spoke strange words in an unknown language. George had little doubt she was casting a spell, but knew not how to defend against it. He could not even move his feet, this damn pentagram was holding him. Then the spell was complete, and he knew what is was: it forced him to speak the truth.

"Tell me you name again," she demanded.

"George William Black."

"Are you human, George?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever slain a dragon?"

"No," he said, surprised.

"Are you a hero?"

"I..." He looked at himself again. "I am not sure. Maybe."

"The fancy sword you are carrying, is it magically enhanced?"

"Probably, I don't know for sure. But our Dungeon Master spent several minutes describing it, she would not have done that if it was ordinary."

"Dungeon master? What..." She looks confused. "If I release you from the pentagram, will you attack me?"

"No, that would be really stupid."

"Why would that be stupid?"

"Well, you are probably the only one who can send me back. Although I doubt that is even possible. The lightning strike that brought me here destroyed my old body."

She looks disturbed by that news. "Oh. Were you hit by lightning in your world? I am sorry, I never intended something like that. It was not even you I was summoning."

Then she gathered her wits, and continued the questioning. "If I release you, will to try to escape from me?"

"No"

"And will you collaborate with me?"

"That depends on what you want me to do. I will not kill people for you, for example. I will rather die than participate in some evil scheme. But if your cause it worthy, I will aid you. I must have come here for a reason."

She smiled at that answer, then she took a broom and with a single sweep she broke the magic circle and the pentagram.

"I hope you consider saving the city from a fire-breathing dragon a worthy cause," she said and opened a door. "Let's sit down somewhere more comfortable. I am Merlina, by the way. Sorceress and advisor to Her Majesty."

She let him to a room with a sofa, a table, and a couple of comfortably looking chairs, lit by the sunlight shining through the windows. As she left her laboratory, she made a gesture that blew out the candles, leaving the room in darkness. A young boy, maybe eleven years old, was sitting in the sofa. He rose as they entered.

"Mike, I need you to take a note to the palace. Give it to the guards, and tell them to pass it on to the Queen without undue delay."

She took out a sheet of paper, and began writing. The alphabet was strange, but George had no problems reading it, even upside down.

Your Majesty,

I believe I have found the Hero that can save the city.

Respectfully yours,

Merlina

Merlina noticed that he was reading the note.

"You can read? That is good news, not many fighters can read. Well, tell me about yourself, and this 'Dungeon Master' that you are serving."

George laughs. "I am not serving her, it is a game we are playing."

He began explaining Dungeons and Dragons, and soon found himself describing the university, and the stuff he was studying and tutoring. To his surprise, Merlina was interested in hearing more about calculus, as if she could actually understand what it was good for. But soon they were interrupted by the boy coming back.

"The Queen requests that you present the hero to her as soon as it is convenient for you," he says.

"Well, we cannot let the Queen wait. Come, George."

She led him out of the door onto a busy square. On the other side was a palace, and in the middle a statue of a woman on horseback. She was wearing chain mail and a crown, and her right hand was raised holding a drawn sword. Behind her, two smaller statues of riders, a man and a woman, both with similar mail and raised swords. Merlina saw that he was looking at the statues.

"That is the Firstqueen, leading her army to the Moonlit Battle."

They walked across the square, filled with people. The buildings around him had a European look, and the people he saw also looked European. Yet this was clearly another world, but perhaps one with parallels to his own. A man and a woman were discussing something with the guards in front of the palace, who let them in. Then the guards saw George and Merlina.

"Welcome, Merlina," they saluted her. "Her Majesty is holding the Tuesday audience, she will meet you in the throne room. Please leave your weapons here."

Merlina handed over her staff, and George gave them his sword and a dagger. Then they proceeded over the small courtyard and entered a broad door. Inside was a waiting room half filled with waiting citizens. A guard saw them, and came over.

"Her Majesty requests that you are shown in as the next. Please use that room," he said, pointing to a door. Then entered a small room with a bench on each side, and hangers on the wall for clothes. George felt reminded of a locker room.

"This is where we disrobe," Merlina said.

"Disrobe? What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't suppose you are planning to wear clothes in the Queen's presence. That would be disrespectful."

"Really? Are we supposed to show up naked in front of the Queen."

"Yes," she looked amused at is obvious discomfort. "Would you really be wearing clothes in the presence of royalty in your world?"

"Yes. Being naked would get me arrested instantly."

"Well, your world is strange indeed," Merlina said, and started removing her robes.

George followed her example, and soon they were both naked. George noticed he had a sixpack, that was a first for him. And Merlina was even prettier without clothes than before. Her skin was pale, and her sex was covered with a thick bush, the same brown color as her shoulder-long hair. She looked like she was 25, but who knew, she was a sorceress after all. She could be an old hag wearing a glamour.

"How do I kneel in front of the Queen? On one knee, or on both?"

Merlina smiled. "We do not kneel, we are neither here to get knighted, nor to seek pardon for a crime. When they let us in, we walk towards the throne. When the Queen rises to greet us, we stop and bow for her. When she sits down again, we continue walking until we stand in front of the stairs leading to the throne. And remember to look at the Queen and her face, that is polite."

The door was opened by a naked servant, and they entered the throne room. It was a long room, well lit by many windows high up. At the opposite end was a dais with a throne, in front of a red carpet covering the entire back wall - or perhaps hiding something behind the throne. The Queen was sitting on the throne.

George could not help noticing the six very muscular female guards, three at each side. They were naked apart from a purple cloak falling down their backs, and a belt holding a sword at their sides.

George and Merlina walked towards the Queen. Next to the throne two naked women were standing, much more feminine-looking than the guards, probably servants of some kind. One of them had colored her hair bright blue, both on her head and between her legs. Now the Queen rose, and they stopped and bowed, before resuming their approach. George looked at the Queen, she was wearing a golden crown with a single large emerald in the front, and an elaborately embroidered dress. Her face was pretty and kind, he judged her to be around his late mother's age.

"So you are the hero Merlina found for us. Have you slain many dragons?"

"No, Your Majesty. I have never killed anything bigger than a rat."

The Queen looked at Merlina. "You believe he is the solution to our problem?"

"I do," she said. "I judged the situation grave enough to do something dangerous. I tried to summon an Exalted One to ask for guidance in how to proceed. Now the Exalted Ones do not like to be summoned, and one must have protection in place, and hold the question you want to ask in your mind, so they know why they are being summoned. And occasionally instead of allowing themselves to be summoned, they send the answer to your question. It has never happened to me before, but it is described in the literature. George appeared instead of an Exalted One, so they must think he is the answer."

The Queen nodded. "Well, you normally know what you are doing. How do you propose we proceed?"

"The dragon is approaching from the west, taking its good time. If we sent a party to intercept it in four or five days, it should encounter the dragon somewhere near Blackwell or the Cloven Mountain. I will accompany George, and we will need a priest and a small group of soldiers."

"You will go yourself?" The Queen seemed surprised. "Is that safe?"

"No, of course not. We are facing a dragon! But I need to know what happens, ignorance is a weakness a sorceress cannot afford. I do not want a repeat of what happened in your mother's time."

"Well, that dragon was vanquished."

"Maybe, we do not know. It vanished, and so did the heroes. And we learned nothing. I must go in person this time. Also, it is my fault that George was pulled out of his life and into this mess, the least I can do is trying to keep him safe. We know that he is needed to defeat the dragon, but we do not know if he can do it alone or need my help."

"So be it," the Queen said. "You will leave in the morning in four days. Find the people you need. But you cannot take soldiers from the army, they cannot keep a secret and we will have a panic in the city before nightfall if they hear about the dragon. Instead choose from my personal guard, and from the palace guard, they can all be trusted. Do you need George for your preparations?"

"Not really, why?"

"Well, if he is to save the capital, the least I can do is to host him at the palace. And I want to learn about him and his world."

Merlina smiled knowingly. "See you after lunch in three days, then. Have fun," she said to George. Then she bowed before the Queen and took her leave.

The Queen turned to the two naked servants standing next to the throne.

"Jolinda, would you please show George around, perhaps show him the gardens, they are beautiful at this time of the year. Make sure he gets dinner, and have him ready in the library when I have eaten."

"With pleasure. Follow me, George," the blue-haired servant said. George bowed deeply to the queen, and left with Jolinda.

She took him into the gardens, they were truly beautiful in the late afternoon sun, and there were very few people. She saw a young white-haired woman in a dark blue dress, but she was far away and halfway behind some trees, and was gone before he saw her properly. And two gardeners were working on the flowers, a man and a woman, both naked a part from knee protectors, shoes and gardening gloves.

After a pleasant half-hour or so in the gardens, Jolinda said that it was time for dinner. She led him through a door to the servants' quarters. Inside, what looked like white bath-robes were hanging on a wall.

"There will be no royalty in the servants section, so we can wear these," Jolinda said, and wrapped one of the robes around her body.

In the next room, servants were preparing to eat around a large, wooden table. Many were wearing the white robes, a few were naked, and some wore normal clothes. It was soon obvious to George that the ones in normal clothes were working full-time in this section of the palace, mostly in the kitchens. The naked ones were taking stuff to or from the rest of the palace, and just sat down for a minute to grab a bit of food. Those who had a real break had donned the white robes, and had time to enjoy the meal. The food was plain, but good and nourishing.

After a while, one of the servants returning from the rest of the palace told Jolinda that the Queen was almost done with her dessert. Jolinda and George left the servant quarters, and returned to the main palace naked. Soon, they were in a library.

"Nice meeting you, George, and good luck with the dragon." She left him.

George looked at the paintings on the walls. A very large one showed a queen leading an army into battle under a full moon. Several smaller paintings showed scenes from court, often with a queen or another royal person being the only one wearing clothes. Behind him a door opened.

He turned, and bowed to the queen. She was wearing a long, red evening dress showing a significant amount of cleavage - more than he would normally expect a queen to show. She smiled as she approached.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting," she said. "But now we have the rest of the evening for ourselves. Let's find a less dusty place."

She turned to lead the way, and George almost gasped. The back of her dress was even more daring than the front, it was cut exceedingly low and held together with a thin lace crossing back and forth. So low that one could see half an inch of her ass crack! She turned her head and smiled seductively as she left the library.

They walked up a flight of stairs, through a kind of living room and into a short corridor. From there, the Queen led him into what was very obviously her private bedroom, dominated by the huge bed in the middle. Some kind of lamps were on the walls, and the full moon was shining through the large windows. The Queen turned to face George. She placed her hands on his shoulders, and kissed him on the mouth.

"Now help me out of this dress."

She turned her back to him, so he could untie the knot holding the lace. Then he gently pushed the dress over her shoulders, it fell to the ground, and she stood naked in front of him.

She was a beautiful woman, her skin pale and freckled, her medium-sized breasts slightly sagging but still attractive. Old enough to be his mother, but if there ever was a true MILF it was this strange queen. She got into the bed, and George eagerly followed her.

She reached for his manhood and played with it. He reached for her tits, and massaged them gently, then he moved his hand down, over her belly and into her pubic hair, until his finger found her slit and entered it. He rubbed her clit gently, and she played with his now very stiff dick. It did not take long before she was ready, and mounted him cowgirl style. She rode him gently for a few minutes, but before any of them could come she got off again. She began licking his dick, running her tongue over the glans. He reached out for her legs, and gently directed her crotch towards his head. She lowered herself into a 69 position, and they both began licking in earnest.

It did not take long before he came in her mouth. She swallowed it all, and continued to lick. Soon after she, too, came and squirted over his face. Then they laid together, she hugged him and kissed him greedily for a very long time, until his dick woke up again.

This time she laid on her back, inviting him to take her in the missionary position. He entered her very wet pussy, and fucked her hard and eagerly. She looked him in the eyes all the time, and moaned loudly when they finally both came.

Then he laid down next to her, with his head on her shoulder. Suddenly he realized that he had fucked her without a condom, and had come inside her.

Araw
Araw
269 Followers