Adventuring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three days and three nights in the palace. Did they fuck your brains out, or can you still read a map?"

George grinned. "Both!"

She lead him to her working table, and spread out a map of the country.

"We are here. The dragon was seen here this morning," she pointed at the map. "We leave early tomorrow by the west gate, and walk in this direction, then we'll probably meet the dragon around Louis' Town or Cloven Mountain. Or maybe Blackwell, if it moves more slowly than expected."

"And who are 'we'?"

"Well, you are the hero who should slay the dragon. I'll come too. And as support, I have found one from the Queen's guard and two from the Palace guard. And then a priestess of the Great Mother."

A wizard, a cleric and a bunch of fighters, George thought. A typical Dungeons and Dragons campaign. What could possibly go wrong?

"I really do not know how to slay a dragon..." he admitted.

"No one does, but it worked out last time."

"Tell me about it," he said.

"I know little. Far too little, and ignorance is the greatest threat to a sorceress. When we learned of the dragon, two fighters, twins as it were, volunteered to fight it. They insisted on going alone, and I foolishly agreed. The dragon came from the west, like this time, and they went out to meet it. The first two days they sent reports back of their progress. But then it was as if they and the dragon vanished from the surface of the Earth.

"There were many speculations, but no witnesses and little evidence. Some claimed the dragon had eaten them, and died from internal bleeding after swallowing their swords. Others claim that they had tamed the dragon and flown off to a far land to rule as dragon lords of old. Maybe they fought the dragon, scared it off, and then died from their wounds.

"And these are only the less absurd ideas. The truth is we have no clue what happened. So this time I come along to observe. And to help, if I can. Having a competent sorceress covering your back is always an advantage."

They talked for hours about the coming quest, and ate dinner together. Darkness fell, and Merlina suggested that they should get some rest.

"You can sleep on the couch here. Or if you are willing, you can share my bed. I promise you that although I am almost three centuries old, this is the true shape of my body. I am not an old hag wearing a glamour!"

"I'll run that risk and sleep with you, if you want."

"I do," she said, and disrobed. She was has he remembered her from the when they disrobed for the queen - tall and beautiful, with pale white skin, well-shaped breast, and curly pubic hair. She took his hand and let him to her bed.

Merlina clearly liked being on top, and George happily obliged. She rode him for a surprisingly long time, and just before he came she got up, and moved into a 69. She quickly came, but continued to lick him masterly, keeping at the edge of coming for a surprisingly long time. Then she returned to the cowgirl position, and this time rode him until they both came. Then she laid down next to him, winded and sweaty.

He fell asleep spooning the sorceress, and dreamt about leading an army of naked women into battle against a horny dragon.