Adventuring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Queen, what if I made you pregnant?"

She laughed. "I have had my kids, I'll not get any more. Merlina has seen to that. Just relax, and sleep with me. Hold me tight!"

She turned her back to him, and he spooned her. Very soon she was sleeping deeply, and he laid holding her warm, damp, and now slightly smelly body, wondering what he was getting himself into, sleeping with the queen herself.

He woke up with an erection, and the queens tongue on his balls. As soon as he was awake, she impaled herself on him and rode him until she came, squirting into his pubic hair.

"Your bath is ready, Your Majesty," a woman's voice said.

George had neither seen nor heard the servant enter the room, but she must have seen him fuck the queen. The queen, still sitting with his dick inside her, turned her head and replied.

"Thank you, Mirinda. I will share it with George here, you can wash us both."

Then she rose, took George by his hand, and led him into the en-suite bathroom, where a tub was full of warm water. It was big enough for them both, but they sat very close. Mirinda - naked in the presence of royalty - gently applied soap to their bodies with her hands. and washed them thoroughly. Then they got up, and Mirinda dried them both with a large, soft towel, before helping the queen dress into first a thin petticoat and then a blue dress, far more modest than the one she had worn the evening before.

When she was fully dressed his erection had subsided, and he looked almost decent as she took his hand, and led him out of her bedroom and down the stairs for breakfast. They entered a spacious room with a large table, five young women were already seated and eating.

"Nice catch, mom! Where did you find him?" one of them asked.

"In my throne room. And be respectful, he is most likely the one who will save us from the dragon. This is George, hero from another world, brought here by the magic of Merlina. George, this is my eldest daughter, crown princess Véronique."

Véronique rose to greet him. She was tall and stunningly beautiful, with East-African traits, perhaps Maasai or something like that. Her white, shoulderless dress accentuated her dark skin and black, curly hair. She was very clearly pregnant.

"And this is princess Charlotte," the Queen continued.

Charlotte rose. She was not quite as tall as her sister, pretty but not stunning. Her skin was fair, her eyes blue, and her long hair was brown and smooth. Clearly her father was European like her mother. She smiled as George greeted her.

"The princess Aya-Mathilda and her wife princess Vala."

Aya-Mathilda was slightly darker skinned and brown eyes, and her curly black hair reached down to her shoulders. George guessed that her father had been from somewhere in the Middle East. Vala was shorter, with light brown hair, not very tall and quite fat. Her face was pretty as she smiled to George.

"And my youngest, the princess Katarina."

Katarina rose. She was as tall and as stunningly beautiful as her oldest sister, but almost her opposite in her colors. Her skin was pale and her long wavy hair was completely white. And yet she was not albino, not a true one at least, for her eyes were the brightest blue George had ever seen. All the women in the room were good-looking, even Vala in an unconventional way, but Katarina and Véronique were exceptional.

The queen and George sat down and ate breakfast. Soon, all were chatting.

"I'll be away all day for council meetings, and then I'll better spend a long evening with the young count Blackwell and his new wife," the queen said. "It is almost a week since they got married, and I have not claimed regent's rights yet. They'll be insulted if I don't show up soon."

"And you'll miss out. They are quite a hot couple," Katarina added with a smile.

The queen nodded, "But that means I will be away all day. You girls will have to entertain George."

"With pleasure," Véronique said.

"I am sorry, George," Ava-Mathilda said. "We'll be visiting Vala's family all day, we'll not be back until tomorrow evening."

"Actually, I also have official duties all afternoon and evening." Véronique looked at her sisters. "If I entertain him before lunch, then maybe you two can have fun with him the rest of the day."

Katarina and Charlotte nodded, and soon breakfast broke up.

"Come with me," Véronique said, and led George to a window overlooking the gardens. "I can show you the palace and the palace grounds, until we accidentally end up in my bedroom. Or we can skip the pretense and go directly there."

"Are you sure?"

George looked at her almost with disbelief. Was this hot beauty saying she wanted to sleep with him? She stood before him smiling, as tall as him, black and slim, a part from a pregnant belly and large breasts. She was his age, probably in her mid twenties and better-looking than most supermodels.

"The way you look at me makes me think we should skip the palace tour. Come, let's make love!"

They had hardly closed the bedroom door before she removed her dress. Below, she was wearing white panties and no bra (did bras even exist in this world?), and moments later panties and socks had joined her white dress on a chair. She embraced him and kissed him, playing with his tongue. He kissed her back, and led her to her bed, where he began caressing her breasts and belly. Then he kissed the nipples, and licked the breasts, before slowly making his way to the dark curly bush above her pussy. He buried his face in her crotch, and kissed her lower lips, running his tongue up and down her slit. He opened her with his fingers, and found her large clit. She moaned as he sucked it, and quickly came, but he did not stop. He began licking her inner thighs, then her belly, then back at her breasts. He kissed her all over, even her freshly shaved armpits.

"You really like licking," she said, and turned around. "Can you lick me from behind?"

She presented her ass to him, and he let his tongue run over her ass cheeks, before once again licking her slit. His nose was close to her asshole, but she smelled fresh and newly bathed. This world might resemble medieval Europe in many ways, but they were far more hygienic! Why not? He let his tongue run over her taint, and gently licked her asshole. She gasped in pleasure, and soon came again. Then he placed his dick at her slit, and fucked her doggy style until he came inside her.

"Wow, you sure can use your tongue," she said. "Hug me for a while, and then lick me again."

So they laid together in a warm embrace, George enjoying the feeling of her pregnant belly against his, and the softness of her breasts. Then he began licking her again. She tasted slightly salty this time, and smelled a bit of sex and woman, but that only added to his enjoyment. For more than an hour he licked every square inch of her beautiful black body, leading her to multiple orgasms.

"Amazing," she said, "but you must be tired and it is time for lunch. Come."

She got out of bed and quickly dressed. George felt sweaty and in need of a bath, but he had seen the amount of work a bath demanded from the servant - and it would not be ready before lunch was served, anyway. So he followed Véronique down the stairs, he naked, she in her white dress, both slightly winded and sweaty.

They were only four for lunch, and Véronique soon excused herself and left him with Charlotte and Katarina.

"I need some exercise," Charlotte said, "and you look like you need to exercise regularly to maintain those muscles. Why don't we go to the training hall?"

Katarina laughed. "You just want to see him flex his muscles."

"Anything wrong with that?"

"I guess not. Let's go."

A servant followed George and the two princesses as they walked down a corridor, across a small courtyard and into a large hall. The hall was full of naked people, and along one side there were benches and clothes hanging on hooks. But there was not enough clothes for the number of people training here, many must have come naked. In one end, a man and a woman were wrestling while two men and a woman were punching a large sack. In the rest of the hall, people were lifting heavy-looking iron weights.

George had only rarely been to a gym, and was unsure what to do. Meanwhile, the servant helped the two girls out of their clothes. Neither were shaved between the legs (did anyone do so here? George discretely looked around and saw only intact bushes). Charlotte had shaved her armpits, Katarina had not. On both cases, the carpet matched the drapes. Charlotte did not have much hair between the legs, but it was brown and straight. Katarina was gifted with a thick mat of curly snow-white pubic hair. Both girls looked like they kept in shape, but without going to extremes as so many of the muscular men and women around them. George recognized a few guards from the first day in the throne room, he assumed they were all soldiers or guards.

They stood in a triangle so they had a good view of each other's body. Katarina and Charlotte picked up weights that were significantly smaller than what most people here were lifting. George went for a heavy-looking one, and to his satisfaction he had no problems picking it up, and it was as if his body knew what to do with it.

For an hour or so they were exercising. Very soon, sweat was running down their bodies, and George had to concentrate on lifting the weights so his dick did not rise to the occasion.

"Whew," Katarina said. "Let's stop, and go to my room."

The servant who had patiently waited all this time got their clothes ready.

"I can't be bothered dressing. We are going to undress again as soon as we are in your bedroom," Charlotte said.

"Seriously, we can't walk naked through the palace. We are princesses!"

"Who is to stop us?"

"Mom, for one."

"She is out fucking that young count and his hot wife."

"Ah, well then," Katarina said, and opened the door.

"Take our clothes to her bedroom," Charlotte instructed the servant.

They only met a couple servants on their way to Katarina's bedroom, and neither looked like they cared the least whether the princesses were naked. So George found himself in the third royal bedroom since he woke up this morning, this time with two young princesses, both naked and still damp with sweat.

"Get on your back, we want to feel your tongue," Katarina said.

They both straddled him, Katarina over his face and Charlotte over his now very stiff dick. Then they lowered themselves. George felt the warmth of Charlotte's cunt and tasted the salty taste of Katarina. He looked up at her white bush and her large breasts, and began licking her salty sex. Charlotte fucked him with a steady rhythm, until they both came, and not long after Katarina came over his face. Her come was mixed with sweat, and tasted both bitter and salty. He licked her, trying to get every drop of her nectar.

"Now it is our turn to lick. Lie down and relax."

He did as he was told, and soon two soft tongues were playing with his body. They licked his nipples and his face. They licked his dick and his balls. And soon Katarina was giving him a blowjob while Charlotte licked his balls. He came in Katarina's mouth, and she swallowed it all. Then they swapped places until Charlottes lips on his dick and Katarina's tongue on his balls caused his dick to make a last half-hearted attempt at an erection. George wondered how much more sex he could take.

Somebody knocked on the door, and a servant entered. "Dinner is ready."

Katarina and Charlotte quickly dressed, and they went downstairs for dinner. Véronique had not returned, so they were only the three of them, and they chatted as old friends as they ate.

"I am tired," Charlotte said. "If you want, you can have him for the night."

Katarina nodded eagerly. "Come. Back to my bed."

Once they were back, Katarina rushed to the bed and laid down on her back, legs widely apart. George looked at her amazing body, and to his surprise his dick was ready for more. He got between her legs, and soon he was making love to a princess while looking deeply into her eyes. He saw only love there. Then he came inside her.

"It is dark now, and time to sleep. Can I sleep on top of you?" she asked.

"Sure."

"This way?" She turned herself so her pussy was over his head, and her face over his dick.

"Why not?"

She lowered herself onto him, so his face was buried in her crotch. She smelled of woman and of girly sweat, a strong smell but enjoyable. He licked her and she came one last time before falling asleep. George wondered if he could sleep like this, but moments later it was morning and he woke up because Katarina was giving him a blowjob.

She had hardly finished when a servant entered to tell them that the bath was ready. Once again, the tub was a tight fit for two. George washed Katarina's body, then the servant washed his. They walked down for breakfast together, he naked, she in a blue dress showing her shoulders and significant cleavage.

A part from Aya-Mathilda and Vala, the whole royal family was united at breakfast. In the beginning they were chatting, but when they were done eating the Queen looked at George.

"Will you help me out in the throne room today, George? I am holding audience all day."

"Certainly, your Majesty," he replied, without knowing exactly what he was signing up for.

In the throne room, blue-haired Jolinda was awaiting them, naked as usual. She waved him over. A flat bench covered with soft padding and velvet was mounted on some kind of rails behind the throne. Broad straps were attached as if to hold a person fixed.

"Please lie down," Jolinda said.

George was a bit confused, and looked around. The queen had stripped naked, and another servant was helping her into a brocade dress.

"What's going to happen?" he asked.

"She didn't tell you?" Jolinda said, looking with disapproval at the queen, who was now almost completely into her brocade dress. The lower back of the dress was missing, exposing her naked ass.

"You will lie on this bench, and then we push it in under the throne, so you mouth is at the Queen's pussy. You'll be completely invisible from the throne room, nobody will know that you are there, except the Queen. You'll lick her all day. Don't worry, she will take breaks so you both get a chance to piss. It is really quite pleasant, I have done it often. You spend the day lying down licking pussy. If you want, I can lick your dick a few times during the day. You can do it. If you feel any distress, wave your right hand and I'll pull you out."

He nodded before lying down. Straps were placed over his chest and legs, and then he was slid into the throne itself. A minute later, he saw the Queen's bare ass as she sat down. The placement was perfect, her pussy was right at his mouth. He licked her gently.

George could hear the first citizens enter the throne room. He licked the Queen as she talked to them, and she soon came. Her taste filled his mouth, and he could feel his erection growing. Somebody, probably Jolinda, began to give him a blowjob. He buried his face into the Queens crotch as he came, causing her second orgasm of the day.

When the Queen finally rose he had long lost track of how many orgasms he had given her. Jolinda helped him out of the throne, and he sat on a bench behind the throne, next to the queen. A servant arrived with two sandwiches, and for a which they ate in silence.

"How was it down there," the Queen finally asked. "Are you ready for the afternoon, or should I ask somebody else to take over?"

"I am ready," George answered. Jolinda had been right, it was actually quite a pleasant way to spend the day.

So George spent the afternoon licking the Queen, then he ate dinner with her and her family, before she took him to her bedroom once more. This time she wanted him to fuck her in the missionary position, and he happily complied. Then they laid together in each other's arms until they both fell asleep.

In the morning, he once again fucked the Queen, bathed with her, and went naked to eat breakfast with her family.

"The quest to slay the dragon will set out tomorrow morning," she announced a bit formally, when they had finished eating. "Merlina has requested that you return to her to prepare after lunch today. Perhaps one of you will show George around in the city this morning. After all, if he risks his life for the city, he should see what he is defending first."

The Queen looked at Aya-Mathilda and Vala as she said this, but Katarina quickly volunteered: "I would love to show him around."

"Okay... great," George said.

Katarina laughed. "You hesitate. Don't worry, you don't have to walk naked through the city. I'll be incognito, and you'll be dressed."

"Thank you," George said with relief in his voice. Clearly nudity was no big deal in this world, but he would still be extremely uncomfortable walking the streets naked.

After dinner, Katarina led him through a narrow corridor to a back door. A servant had brought his clothes and armor to a small room, and a set of street clothes for the princess.

"Now I look like a commoner, Katarina said. Or at least close enough that people can pretend not to recognize me. Come, let me show you our capital."

They spent the day walking through the streets, Katarina explaining what they saw, and clearly enjoying it. She showed him the food market, and the market where you could buy everything a household needed, from kitchen knives to chairs and tables. She took him to a small hill in the center of the city, and pointed out the temples for the Great Mother and the Great Father on hilltops just outside the city walls. It was clear to George that many recognized her, but pretended otherwise. Others clearly had no clue who she was.

Then they passed by the brothel with a drawing of a dick and a cunt on the facade.

"You can have lots of fun in there. If you want, a guy can fuck your ass while you fuck a girl. Would that turn you on?" Katarina asked teasingly.

George shook his head. "I'll pass on that, that's not me."

"Why not? You don't like being fucked in the ass, or don't like sex with two people at a time?"

"I don't want sex with men."

"Surely you are joking..." Katarina had stopped walking and looks at him with disbelief.

"No, I am not at all attracted by other men," George said.

Katarina looked shocked. Then she breaks out in a huge smile, hugs him tightly, and kisses him one the mouth.

"Wow, nice," he said when she stops kissing him, "but what was that for?"

"For trusting me enough to tell me about your perversion. And for not being the least ashamed when you told me. If more people were unashamed about their kinks, they would be more tolerant of other people's kinks, and the world would be a better place."

"My perversion? Is it perversion not to like men?"

"Of course it is, we are supposed to like to fuck both genders. Only liking one of them is a perversion of the gift of love. It is a flaw of your personality, but a small one."

"Oh..."

"Oh, come on. Don't look insulted. If I were missing a finger, it would be a flaw of my body, but you would surely not think less of me for that reason. So your personality has a small flaw, so what? I do not think less of you. On the contrary, I like that you admit it so freely. Come, this is an interesting part of town."

She took his hand in hers, and they walked through town. At some point a naked man passed them on the street. Katarina took no notice. When asked, she said that it was a priest, as if that explained it. Soon after they found themselves back at the square in front of the palace. Katarina took him to Merlina's front door, and kissed him goodbye, a deep and long kiss, and whispered 'I love you, pervert' in his ear.

She left him, and Merlina let him in when he knocked.