Adventurous Anniversary

Story Info
Husband meets up with a gorgeous woman in a bar.
4.7k words
3.87
13.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, mind if I sit here?"

You look up from your drink and take me in with a glance, before nodding with a slight smile.

"Sure." You take another sip of your -- what is it, lemon lime and bitters? -- and then take a longer look at me. "I haven't seen you in here before."

"Oh, no," I say. "I'm in from out of town for a work thing. Staying upstairs. They're nice rooms. Have you seen them?" I do a double take, and stammer "I mean, that's not an invitation."

You laugh. "OK, I believe you."

"I'm married," I clarify.

"Shame," you say, and my blush deepens. I take you in. About my age. Wide, green-grey eyes, shoulder length, wavey brown hair, a very sexy open blouse, showing generous cleavage...

...and a wedding ring.

"You're married too?"

"Yes," you say. "He's not here tonight. I just wanted to get out and have some fun. He's totally ok with that," you add, catching my eye and raising your eyebrows slightly. "How about your wife?"

I swallowed. In theory, this was all very exciting. In reality though...

"I, er, I mean, she... She said we should try to meet someone new. Meet a stranger, flirt a bit. See what happens."

"So the room thing was an invitation then," you say, your smile widening.

"Oh, I mean, well, no. But I hadn't started yet." I feel that I have to justify my lack of skill in this area. "It's been ten years."

"Mmm," you say. "Yes, me too. OK, give me your best line."

I purse my lips, thinking. "OK, sure. Sorry, Miss, do you think you could help me?"

"Uh, sure. What's the matter?"

"There's something wrong with my phone."

"Really? What?"

"It doesn't have your number in it." I beam. You groan.

"Oh God. You really haven't done this in awhile." You reach up and touch my cheek. "Lucky that I'd already decided to come up and see how nice your room is."

***

You have my shirt off by the time we get to the door of my suite. My lips move from your neck to your breasts, my hands cupping each one, my thumb pressing against raised nipples through the lace bra. We stumble back towards the bed and then you fall back onto the mattress and I am between your legs, sliding your skirt up to reveal black lace panties and my lips kiss down your belly and over the raised skirt and my fingers slide the lace aside and my tongue darts out and I lick along the folds of your labia and you gasp.

My hands slide under the skirt and grasp your hips and my nose presses against your mound of Venus and my lips close around you and suck gently and you wriggle as you yank off your bra and blouse and then press your hands down on my head, twining fingers into my hair and lock your thighs against my cheeks. You come quickly under my tongue and lips and then pull me roughly up onto the bed by my hair, drawing your legs up and guiding me inside you.

I kiss your nipples and neck as I thrust inside you, feeling you clench around me each time I am fully in, both of us gasping at the glorious sensation.

"Come inside me," you say, and I am only too happy to oblige. I pump faster, your legs pressed against your chest, your mouth open in ecstasy. My cock spasms and I freeze, buried in you to the hilt as I spurt over and over, groaning loudly. When I finish twitching, you pull me down and onto the bed, rolling over and draping a leg over me as you nuzzle into my chest. We lie that way, panting and enjoying the closeness, until you look up and gasp as you realise that we'd left the door wide open through the entire thing.

"Not it," you say, and I roll out of bed and walk over to the door to close it. I stick my head out into the hallway. There's no one there.

"Huh," I say, crawling back next to you. "We could have had spectators."

"Mmm," you say. You look up at me. "That would have been hot."

"Really?"

"I think so," you say, considering. "Having someone watch us while we do that? I think it would be fun."

"Wow," I say, smiling down at you. "I'm finding out stuff about you left and right. First the 'picking up a stranger in a bar' fantasy, and now the exhibitionist? Who did I marry?"

"You married me," you say, lightly slapping my chest. "And after ten years, it's probably a good idea that we find out some of this stuff. Come on. Don't you have any fantasies you'd like to try out?"

I frown. "I mean, there's the threesome thing, but I know you're not interested..."

"I just don't feel that way about women. Now, if you wanted to get another man in the bed..."

I stare at you. "Really?"

"Not for you. You'd both be all mine. I want to have all the attention on me." Your eyes wander down to my stiffening cock. "You like that idea, huh?"

"I am intrigued."

"Anything else you want to do?"

"Well," I hedged. "I imagine having a massage that goes into unprofessional places. As you say, all of the attention on me. Maybe a couples massage so that you could be there too."

"Oh, it's not me massaging you?" you tease, hand trailing downwards.

"I would never say no to a massage from you, but this is a fantasy, right?"

"Go nuts," you say. "So this is a sexy redhead with pale skin and round breasts covered in oil, straddling your legs while she massages your back and then asking you if you want to turn over?"

Your hand is stroking my cock now, and my free hand slides over your breasts.

"Yeah," I breathe. "And when I'm on my back, she'd use her breasts to get me all oily as well. I can imagine them around my cock."

"You mean, like this?" you say, and slide downward on the bed. My cock slides between your breasts and you squeeze them together, sliding up and down, my cockhead poking out between before being engulfed again. The next time it appears you give it a kiss, causing me to shiver, before continuing to stroke me with your irresistible orbs.

"And will she keep going until you come on her chest?" you ask, pushing me onto my back before resuming your ministrations. "Do you want to spray all over those wonderful boobs? Or see cum dripping from her red hair?" You speed up. I start to moan at the vision in my head and the feeling of your breasts on my cock. "How would you feel if I was watching you as this harlot is covered with your spunk. What if I was playing with myself as you did it?" I groaned louder, losing control, ready to cum. "What if some guy was massaging me at the same time, his hands between my legs as this red headed whore fucked you with her tits?"

That was the clincher. I jerked, cum spraying out from between your breasts, coating your neck and chin, making a slippery mess as you continued to stroke me between your tits. You grin up at me and give my softening cock a final kiss, and then roll of the bed.

"Something to think about," you say, and head for the bathroom for a shower. I lie back on the bed and gasp for breath.

***

Dinner the next night in the restaurant is delicious. You have the steak, I have a risotto. We share a bowl of chips. We have our own desserts, at your insistence. After dinner, we walk the beach trail, holding hands and stopping occasionally to watch the moon reflect over the rippling ocean. The boardwalk winds between the trees and then out again to show us the beach. My hand slides down into your back jeans pocket and I give your fabulous bum a squeeze.

"Yesterday was fun," I venture. You bump into me gently.

"And this morning. And this afternoon."

"Indeed. But I meant how I went down on you and only afterwards realised the door was still open."

"Ha. Yes. The thrill of being caught."

I pull you close and cup one breast in the moonlit darkness. "Just like having sex in the bushes by the beach at night time," I whisper into your ear. You pull back and look at me, and then along the trail and then into the bushes. I nuzzle your ear and you shiver.

"You want to have sex here?" you ask.

"It's all I can think about," I say, sliding my hand inside your jeans and running a finger under your panties. You make a purring sound, which makes me laugh, and you slap me and push me off the path and into the trees.

The foliage along the shore is thick, but with clearings under the canopy, just made for having sex in. I slide in behind you and press you up against the trunk of a tree, kissing your neck and sliding my hands under your sweater and up to cup your breasts. You lean back into me and hold onto the tree branch.

"Tree hugger," I tease. My hands slide downwards and slide down your hips, pushing your jeans down. You look around, suddenly alarmed.

"Can you hear anyone?" you ask. I shake my head against your neck, and one hand reaches around to slide between your legs over your panties. You thrust back against me and rub my cock through my jeans. "Get this thing out and poke me with it."

I yank my own pants down to my ankles and press my cock between your ass cheeks. You pull your panties down, flicking them over my cock and then pushing me backwards until you can grab the tree, bent over and ready. I feel your wetness as my cock slides over your pussy and I rub my cockhead over your clit.

"Stop playing and fuck me," you command, and I obey, finding your entrance and sliding in. You gasp and arch your back. You're holding the tree with one hand and your other presses against your breast, tweaking the nipple through the material. I start to thrust and all worry about people passing on the trail disappears. You murmur and I thrust into you, always marvelling at how good you feel around me. How right it feels when we're together. I run my fingers up your spine, grab your hips and thrust.

Leaves tickle my face and the cool sea breeze evaporates my sweat. The moonlight shows you to me in silhouette. Your pale skin shines in the night as our bodies slap together. Your breasts are out as you pull up the sweater and free a nipple to tweak and your breathing is heavy and you're letting out little moans as I tell you I love you.

I look out through the gaps in the trees.

Someone looks back at me.

He's grinning widely and as he catches my eye, he gives me a big wink. His shoulder is moving up and down and I realise that he must be masturbating as he watches us. I lose my rhythm and stop for a second, fully inside her.

"Hmm. Mmm. You ok?" You ask. I look down at your heavenly ass and my cock glistening with your wetness and I know I'm not going to stop. I start up again, and lean forward, grasping your shoulder and moving my mouth close to your ear.

"We're being watched," I murmur. This time you start and your head shoots back, almost cracking into my nose. You look back at me, eyes wide. I gesture in the direction of our voyeur, off to the left. You turn your head and see him. His eyes are half closed now, as he strokes himself, watching us go at it.

"Oh God," you moan, and I'm not sure whether it is with pleasure or mortification. I pull you back against me, thrusting up now instead of forward, and whisper in your ear.

"Is this ok?" I ask. "I can stop. I don't want to, but I can." My hand slips around and I rub your clit with one finger, making you squirm.

"Oh you asshole," you say. But then you grind down onto me. "No, it's fine. Fuck me. Look at him wanking away, wishing it was him in me instead of you." I look at the guy. He catches my eye again, looks at you, takes a step forward. Now he is inside the canopy with us. He strokes an impressively large cock with one hand and his breathing is heavy as he watches us.

You lean forward again and I grab your hips and stroke into you, enjoying the audience. You are moaning more too. The guy's hand blurs on his cock and it jerks up and down as he stares at us and pants with excitement. You lift your top and pull it over your head, and I unclip your bra so your breasts hang free, slapping backwards and forwards with my thrusts, your nipples hard and surrounded with gooseflesh in the cool night air. The voyeur goes wild at the sight. His cock is jerking and his knees are buckling and he is groaning at your gorgeous naked body. I can feel you getting close as well with my thrusts and the attention from this stranger, and as you frig your clit with one hand I let myself go and you come and I spurt inside you, milked by your contractions. And the guy comes as well, spurting across the small clearing and landing in a puddle between our feet. And he sags against a tree, and I pull you into an embrace and turn you to kiss you. And when we pull back, he has gone.

"Well," you say. "That's another one off the bucket list."

***

When I wake up the next morning you are gone. I lie there for awhile, waiting, but eventually get up and take a shower to wash clean after another marathon sex session. When we return each evening the sheets have been replaced. I am sure they must be talking about us down in the laundry room by now.

Drying off, I hear you come into the room.

"Oh good," you say. "I was hoping you'd be ready to go."

"Go?" I ask.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Do we have time to...?" I drop my towel. You shake your head.

"Later. Come on, get dressed."

You give the Uber driver an address, which means nothing to me, and a few minutes later we're outside another hotel. You tap away at your phone and a few seconds later it bings.

"Ok, got a room number."

I frown, looking up at the hotel. It's swanky, and I can see a swimming pool through the back and pictures of spacious rooms along the walls on brochures.

"You got us a second room?" I ask.

"I got us a massage," you say, and knock on a room door. The door opens and my eyes widen. At the entrance, dressed in a silk kimono, is a beautiful redhead. Her breasts strain against the silk fabric and the garment doesn't cover much past her thighs, revealing shapely legs. Her eyes are a vivid blue and she smiled out at us.

"Come in," she says, checking the hallway and ushering us inside. The hotel room was dim, lit with candles and smelling strongly of incense and oils. There was relaxing music playing from a speaker attached to a mobile phone and two beds separated by a screen. From behind that screen, a young man steps out. He is also dressed in a kimono, and his body is fit and tanned and completely hairless.

"It was a couples massage, right?" the woman says, and you nod. I see that your eyes are locked on the body of the guy next to the far bed. "Good-o. You can leave your clothes over on that chair. I'll look after this one," she touches my arm, smiling, "and Anton will see to you."

I look at you and raise an eyebrow. You give me a wicked grin. OK, so this is happening then. I mentally shrug and pull my shirt over my head. You are dropping your blouse onto the chair and sliding your skirt to the ground. I appreciate your lovely bottom as you bend to pick it up, and then pull my togs off and drop them next to my shirt. "Dress light," you'd said. I turn to the redhead and she motions to the bed.

"Lie down on your front," she says. You've already disappeared behind the screen. I can see a silhouette but no real features through the thin fabric. I lie down.

"First time?" asks the redhead, and I can hear the guy making small talk with you as well.

"Having a massage? No. Having a naked couples massage? Yes."

She laughs. "Ah well, we'll look after you. Just relax."

Her hands run lightly over my body, feeling for tension, exploring me. "You're tense."

"I'm a lot more relaxed after these last few days."

"God, I don't want to see you normally then," she says. I feel warm oil drip down along my back, and then her hands return, spreading the oil and pressing down on my back along various pressure points. I let out an involuntary moan. On the other side of the curtain you laugh.

"Sounds like you're having fun over there," you say. And then "Oh, mmm, that's good."

"You too."

The redhead moves in front of me. I lift my head to look as her thumbs press into my shoulders. The kimono was untied and I was very close to her smooth pale skin and simple white panties. I tried to look further upwards, but she pressed down on the back of my neck.

"All good things come to those who wait," she chided. I let her work on my back. It was heavenly.

She moved to my legs, working my tight calves and kneading my thighs and glutes, really getting the elbow in. I grunted, but she knew what was ok and what was too much. Through the curtain, I could see Anton's shadow moving over you and hear your appreciative murmurs.

More oil dripped down onto my lower back and hands slid down over my buttocks, rubbing the oil into the nooks and crevices. She ran her hands up my inner thighs and her fingers brushed against my testicles. I jumped. It was an intense sensation, but not as intense as when her finger ran right up my crack and rolled gently over my anus. I moaned, eliciting another chuckle from you on the other side of the curtain. There was a creak as my masseuse knelt over me on the bed and a rustle as the kimono slid onto the floor. And then red hair cascaded down over my face and her oiled breasts pressed against my back and her lips were near my ear.

"Is this ok?" she whispered. I nodded enthusiastically. There was a moan from the other side of the curtain. Presumably you were being treated to something similar.

"Do we need the curtain?" I asked. I desperately wanted to see what Anton was doing to you.

"Maybe later it can go. For now, you are all mine."

She lay down on top of me and I felt her breasts slide from my shoulders down to my buttocks and back up again. Her pubic hair stroked my back and her hands slid along my sides and down around my hips and under me, reaching for and finding my straining erection. The full body sensation was intense. She breathed into my ear, purring with pleasure as she stroked me against the sheets. Her hair was on my face and she smelled like cinnamon and she writhed against my back and I felt like my entire world was her touch. I pressed down against her hand on my cock, fearing that it would be over too soon, and she recognised my needs and held it while she continued to slide against me. Through the curtain I could see Anton moving forward and backwards on top of you. Was he inside you already? Or did he have his cock pressed between your buttocks, oil lubricating him as he slid up and down, his hands on your breasts and his cock encased in your crease?

After a good ten minutes of this, my redhead leans forward and whispers "Turn over."

I am more than happy to oblige. And finally, I get a good look at the woman you decided should massage me. She is a goddess. Hair of fire, eyes of ice. Her figure looks drawn by 80s super hero comic book artists -- large breasts smattered with freckles and with pink nipples surrounded with a small pink ring. Her waist is small and her hips wide. A triangle of neatly trimmed red pubic hair points towards puffy lips that I just long to kiss. She kneels over me, straddling my legs and watches me watching her. Her eyes drop to my cock, which spasms with desire, straight up.

"Got to make sure you're relaxed all over," she whispers, and leans down. Face over my belly, still looking into my eyes, she dribbles more oil from a little plastic bottle along the line of my belly, caps the bottle with one hand and drops it to the bed. Then she strokes me with one hand while she holds herself up with the other, fingers sliding over my skin, spreading the oil over my front. When I am suitably oiled, she leans forward. Her breasts slide up my legs and come to rest on either side of my straining cock. She wiggles them from side to side. I sigh with desire. She moves forward, sliding up my belly until her perfect ruby lips are just above my own, and I can feel her crotch pressing against my cock. Her hips gyrate. Her breath against my lips is sweet. She slides up and down a little, my cock pressed against my belly and her sex.

"Is this what you want her to see?" she whispers into my mouth. I want to kiss those lips. I nod, awestruck. She reaches out and tugs at the curtain, which slides easily along the rails and gives me a sudden view of you. And you of me.

12