Adventurous Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes widen as you see her sliding up and down on top of me. My mouth drops open as I catch sight of your fingers curled into Anton's hair, hiding his face which is buried between your thighs. We stare at each other, seeing the reality of what had only been a shadow on cloth.

And then my redhead lifts my chin up to press her lips against mine and your Anton does something that makes you throw your head back and moan. I throw my arm out and you grab hold of my hand and we share our separate pleasures with no recriminations.

My masseuse rises up, her breasts magnificent in the candle light, her legs straddling my thighs and her sex grinding against my cock. She rides the length of it, from base to tip and each time I think it's going to slip in, but each time she pauses and then strokes backwards again. She leans backward on both hands and dry humps me in a way that is in no way dry. Oil and natural lubrication has us sliding against each other and I can't believe I haven't slipped into her just by chance. The friction is making me crazy. I lift my hips into her and she slams me back down with her thighs. I get it. This is her show, not mine.

Your fingers dig into my hand, and I look over. Anton is climbing up your body, kissing you as he rises. His hands stroke your breasts and his fingers close around your nipples and his cock is like a steel bar and you look at me and I nod and your free hand goes to it and guides him in.

And my redhead sees that and she laughs with delight and she rises up and when she comes down she impales herself on my erection and I cry out with the sheer pleasure of it.

And you and I can feel our hands entwined but now we also feel total strangers fucking us with abandon. Glorious images of sexual perfection and skills born of years of practice. And I watch him thrusting into you, bigger than me, fitter than me, and I don't care because I love you and you love me.

And you watch me being ridden by this beautiful woman of flame and desire, her hips revolving as she works me towards explosion and you know that I will always come back to you.

"Oh God, I'm close," I moan, and she grins and strokes me a couple more times with her tight pussy and then she springs up and turns around on the bed and now her thighs straddle my face and her pussy lips press down on my nose and lips and I am in heaven as I suck and lick at her sex. And then there is a sudden warmth on my cock as she takes me in her mouth and her tongue revolves against my glans as those ruby lips slide to the base of my cock and her throat closes around my cock and convulses against the head and my tongue is deep inside her and I am so close to cumming.

And I can barely see you but it's enough to see Anton, thrusting that magnificent cock between your breasts and into your mouth and I give a muffled yell and spurt into the redhead's mouth as Anton sprays all over your chest.

"How was that?" asks the redhead. I nod, huge, satisfied smile on my face. She peers over at the mobile phone. "We still have a bit of time. Let's push the beds together."

Anton rubs you down with a warm, wet towel while I receive the same, and then he pushes the two single beds together and lies down beside you while I shift to your other side.

"One thing left on the list," I say, and reach out to pull Anton's hand to your breast. I nuzzle at your neck, while he kisses your back. You wriggle a little and look at me, surprised. But I shrug. "Two at once, you said." And I ran a finger down your belly and down between your legs as he cups your breast and nibbles at the back of your neck. And I roll you over so I can play with your ass and you can stroke his cock and he can suck on your breasts and I can slide my cock between your cheeks.

And after a moment, I feel breath on my neck as well, and the redhead's hands slide between my ass cheeks and stroke my balls as I find your entrance and slip inside. And she slides an oiled finger around my anus and presses against the puckered opening and finger fucks me as I fuck you. And he is stroking your clit and if he gives my cock a tug around the base occasionally too, then I don't see that as a bad thing. But your body is covered by our bodies and filled with my cock and your hands stroke his and I feel you welling up and fuck me but that finger in my ass is good!

You gasp as you come, and I bite down softly on your shoulder as I do. Anton spills his seed onto your stomach from your stroking. And my redhead withdraws her finger, tugs gently on my balls and whispers into my ear "Times up, hun."

They clean up the bedroom while we wash each other in the shower and stare into each other's eyes and wonder how this will change things. And it will change things.

But as I look at you, I'm pretty sure it will be for the better.

Happy Anniversary.

12