Adventurous Stephanie at the Club

Story Info
Tgirl enjoys BBC at the club.
2.7k words
4.68
13.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moonsissy
moonsissy
251 Followers

Back in 2013 through 2017 I used to go to this great gay club. It had a room for the drag show, it had a piano bar, a separate dance floor, a poolroom and a stripper bar. I loved those nights when it was packed and you never knew what excitement awaited you.

I would get dressed up in spiked heels, miniskirts or dresses, and always had gorgeous, sexy lingerie on underneath. I'd spend a lot of time getting my makeup just right. I'd get to the club around 11:00 PM and encourage and tempt the fun to begin.

I had a lot of great adventures and met a lot of people. I loved hanging out with other trans-women and crossdressers like myself but I really came to meet male/female couples and men.

Even though it was a gay club, a lot of semi-straight people came looking for bi or lesbian women or tgirls. I just happened to be lucky enough to some of their spark their attention. There were so many nights I ended up having sexy with someone in the bathroom or parking and many times I would end up in someone's bed.

I also seemed to be a magnet for black men, which I totally liked. I suppose opposites do attract. I was fem, thin, very white and all bottom. I had a tiny clit, nice butt and long legs. They tended to be dark, masculine, muscular, with big dicks and well, nice asses too. And they were all tops and only wanted women and girls like me.

One night I had arrived at the club with Mindy, a straight woman friend of mine. She was married. Her husband was in the Navy and away on a tour of duty. She liked hanging with me and going to gay clubs because she knew she wouldn't get hit on all night by straight guys. She was true to her man and wasn't looking to fuck around. She did however enjoy seeing what trouble I could get into.

We had just entered the dance room when a sexy black guy walked right over to me and said, "Oh babe you are so hot! I love your look. You are the most dope woman I've seen here all night. I know you just got here, so I don't want to cramp your style, go have some fun. But at the end of the evening you and I are going to be getting it on together. My name is Leon. Look for me later on and I will buy you a drink."

I must say, he could have had me right then. Who needed to wait? But I smiled at him and told him my name and said I would look for him later.

I danced with Mindy for awhile and we had a drink or two.

"So, do you think you want to hook up with that guy?" she asked.

"Are you kidding me? I thought you knew me by now. Of course I'm going to hook up with him."

Mindy laughed, "He is sexy. Nice dresser too. I could see you two together."

"I need to go to the lady's room hon," I said as I noticed Leon standing in the area I had to pass to get to the restroom. He was talking to a couple of other cute black men, athletic looking guys.

I strutted across the room and made sure I smiled at him as I entered the lady's room. He followed me in.

He didn't say anything he just grabbed me, pulled me close and started to kiss me. I just wilted in his arms. His hands slipped under my dress and he held my soft smooth ass in them. He pulled me in close. I could feel he had a lot to offer in his pants.

He broke the kiss, "Join me at the stripper bar when you are done."

"I need to bring my friend with me," I said.

"Sure, no problem," Leon replied and then slipped out of the room.

When I was done, I gathered up Mindy and we headed to the stripper bar. There was a dancer flipping around on the pole which which was connected to the top of the bar.

Leon was sitting at the far end, away from the pole dancer. There were only a few other people at the bar while others nursed their drinks at the tables that were scattered around the room.

We sat next to Leon, and ordered some drinks.

"You are so sexy," he said as he put his hand on my thigh.

I was already in heat for him. "Thank you. So are you."

"Do you like black guys?" he asked as he smiled at me.

"Why wouldn't I?" I replied. I could feel my little dick swelling up in my panties.

"Just checking," his hand went further up my thigh.

I put my hand on his and stopped him, "You are really turning me on at the moment. If you continue your journey into my panties I might just orgasm right here."

"That's the point. Look down at my thigh. You will see the feeling is mutual."

I looked down and I could see the big outline of his cock in his trouser's pant leg.

:Oh my god, you are huge," I giggled in amusement.

"Go ahead. Touch it," he encouraged.

I did as he said. I softly ran my hand over it. It was hard and I wanted it.

"You like?" he asked.

"Very much."

He unzipped his pants, "reach in and pull it out."

I giggled again, a little embarrassed, "If we get caught they'll throw us out or call the cops."

"Nobody can see. Don't worry," he continued to woo me.

I reached in and took his big meat in my hands. It felt so firm. I wanted it so badly. I thought I'd have an orgasm right then.

"That's it. Stroke it nice and easy. Do you like that? Wouldn't you like to suck on it?," he smiled at me with that sexy smile.

"Oh yes. I would love to suck you off right here, right now," I was breathing heavy. I was so hypnotized by that big black cock and the way it felt in my hand. It seemed to be getting bigger with each stroke.

"I knew the minute I saw you, you were a hot sissy cocksucker. Go ahead, put it in your mouth."

I leaned over. Right there in the bar I was going to suck his BBC. I didn't care who saw me. My pulse was throbbing. My little clit was aching in my panties. I lowered my head and started to slip his big dick between my lips.

"Stephanie, what are you doing? You're going to get us all arrested!" Mindy was the voice of reason.

I sat back up. Looking Leon in the eyes I said, "She's right. Let's go out to the parking lot."

"I'm headed back to the dance floor," Mindy said as she rose from the chair with her drink in hand.

I stood up and realized my dress was sticking out a little too obviously. I may be small but even a three and a half inch erection sticks out enough to be noticed on my little frame. I tried hiding it with my clutch.

"I need a moment to calm down," Leon said then he noticed me trying to cover up with my purse, "Ha, ha, ha. Looks like you are having a similar problem. Don't worry, no one will notice that tiny bulge. Every one will be too busy looking at your hot little ass and long legs before they notice that."

He laid money down at the bar took my arm and we left the club. He was parked at the back of the lot, where there wasn't much lighting. When we arrived at his car, we began kissing. His hands where cupping my bare ass, his tongue was deep in my mouth and his hard-on was very obvious as it rest against my belly.

He undid his pants and I reached in and started to stroke him.

"You like that big black dick, don't you bitch?" he whispered in my ear as my soft fem hand slipped up and down his ever growing rod.

"Oh yes, I love the way it feels. I just love big black cock."

He removed his hands from my ass and rested them on my shoulders and eased me down until I was on my knees and his cock was standing up in front of me.

"Come on girl show me how much you love big black cock."

I gladly opened my mouth and showed him how much I craved and loved his big dick. I was drooling and gagging on it as I tried to take it as deep as possible. He grabbed my head and began to fuck my face. He thrust back and forth. I gagged and struggled to breathe. My little pink clit was aching in my panties.

I thought he was going to cum down my throat. I so wanted him too but he stopped.

"Now, I'm going to fuck my little white bitch," he said as he opened up a rubber and rolled it over his cock. I opened up my purse and took out the small tube of lube I learned to always carry. I stroked it all over his dick and then slid some into my pussy. He bent me over the trunk of the car. I spread my legs and ass cheeks. He pulled my g-string to the side and eased himself into me and began to fuck me.

It was so intense. my little clit wagging in my panties my ass up high his balls slapping up against my little ones when he was banging me. I had clear pre-cum streaming out of me and when I began to orgasm in my panties it was so wonderful.

I was moaning and saying, "Oh Leon, yes oh, fuck yes. Give me that hard dick. Fuck your white sissy bitch. I love big black cock. Yes, yes."

It must have turned him on because he started thrusting harder and then he was grunting and I knew he too was coming.

As he rested his muscular body on my thin frame, my ass still up in the air, his cock began to soften and slowly shrink out of me.

Then I heard some clapping and some one said, "nice show."

I looked around to see two guys watching. One was jerking off, one had his phone out to capture all the action. It was very dark out so I don't know how much he could video. Also it was hard to get a look at them.

Leon stood up facing the guys. His big dick, even though it had shrunk after his orgasm, was still impressive in size. The condom was still attached and drooping with its tip full off sperm.

"This white bitch is a dope fuck bro. She loves black dick. I'm sure she would enjoy taking another one while she's in that position," Leon said.

I froze. He was offering me up to guys in the parking lot. I was laying there in bliss a minute ago and now my whole body was filled with adrenaline.

Leon came over to me, "These are two friend's of mine. Look at Kev's big dick. You're going to love the way that feels girl. He'll go gentile on you. In the meantime you can suck my dick."

He guided me off the car. Kissed me and then said, "you are too hot,bitch. You need to spread that white ass around. You know that's why you came out tonight. You love big black cock. Now be the sexy white sissy bitch you know you were born to be. Tell me you want more big black dick. "

As scared as I was, I was even more turned on. I had just had an incredible orgasm and my little white dick was already swollen up in my cum covered panties at the thought of being fucked by another sexy black man. As his one friend approached with his cock in his hand I could see he was one of the cute guys he was talking to earlier. His dick was big, big and black. Wasn't I just declaring my love for BBC. Well here it was.

I looked at Leon and said, "I want more big black dick."

Kev put on a condom, stepped behind me, grabbed my hips and took me from behind. My ass was spread open for him. I was there for him to use. I was definitely loving the fact that I was a pretty white sissy cock sucking nymph and I was getting all this black cock. Being gang banged by a bunch of viral black men was one of my biggest fantasies at night when I laid in bed fucking myself with one of my dildos while sucking on another.

"Oh yeah, you opened this sissy up real good, Leon. But she's still tight. Don't you just love these white faggots with their fem bods and tight asses, bro? These white sissies with their tiny pink clitties just love being used by black men. Well sissy you are in the right place tonight. Come on bitch ride my dick," he said as he slapped my ass. I started to pump my ass back and forth on his dick. It seemed so big. It was hitting all the right spots.

Leon, slipped off his rubber and took my head in his hands and started to fuck my face. I could taste his sperm on his dick. I loved the tastes of it. I was hoping if he came again it would be in my mouth.

Kev's dick felt fabulous and powerful as we both got into a perfect rhythm together. I realized the guy with the camera was now up close and filming all the action. The exhibitionist in me wanted to perform like a porn star.

Between Kev's talking nasty to me and having both my mouth and pussy filled with dick I was ready to explode from the intensity. I started to orgasm for the second time that night. I hadn't even touched my little clit and I was shooting more sissy cream in my already soaked panties.

"I knew you'd enjoy being spit-roasted you little bitch. You just love that black dick, don't you faggot. Sure you do you fem sissy white bitch," Kev was talking nasty and it made me even more turned on," look at you with big black cock tapping you from both ends. Fucking white slut. That's it faggot. This is what real men do with sissy white bitches like you. Fuck take it deep girl."

With that Kev began to cum. He held onto my hips, pulled me back hard, buried his big dick as deep as he could in me and I could feel his dick throbbing as he shot, over and over.

Now that Kev was done using me, I now concentrated on Leon's fat dick in my mouth. I wanted him to ejaculate down my throat. I wanted to taste his seed.

"That's it cock whore... suck my dick, bitch. That's it. I'm going to feed you my load, bitch, swallow all of it.... fuck yes slut..." Leon took over the dirty talk where Kev left off.

I sucked and licked and finally he held my head tight and began to fill my mouth and throat with his sperm.

After about a minute or so, Kev pulled out of my ass and I let Leo's dick slip out of my mouth. I looked at the phone that was filming it all and said, "I love big black cock."

I pulled off my cum covered panties and dropped them onto the ground. I walked back to the club and found Mindy who told me I looked a mess and should go use the mirror in the lady's room to fix myself up.

We went together and when I looked in the mirror I had to laugh. My mascara had run, my hair was wild, my lipstick was smudged and there was a wet cum stain on my dress.

"What the hell happened to you, you little slut," Mindy asked, "I've been waiting to go home."

I smiled and said, "I'll tell you when we get to the car."

moonsissy
moonsissy
251 Followers