Adversity and Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett sucked the toy clean of the cum and pussy juice that covered it, and while it tasted fucking delicious it served to arouse her further and make her look forward to what she was going to do tomorrow. With it clean she put it to the side, then climbed up out of the bath and stepped out onto the mat. She hid the toy away in her bag and then grabbed a towel from the radiator and wrapped it around herself, covering her body with the comfortable fabric so she could get dry. Then, like she had noticed the toy out of the corner of her eye before, Scarlett noticed something else...

Her heart skipped a beat as she noticed the door ajar and saw a silhouette, that of Tom peeking in through the gap having seen something altogether hotter than he bargained for. She walked over with a furrowed brow and shock on her face and pulled the door open to confront him. "Tom!" she barked at him, "You have not been watching me, have you? Have you been there this whole time?!" He hadn't been there the entire time to admire the full show, however, he had been there long enough to see more than enough of her.

"I was just making sure the front door was locked and noticed the bathroom door was ajar. I didn't see much..." he responded in his poor defence, his statement only half true. Scarlett held her towel up, making sure she was covered up from clearly prying eyes.

"Seriously?!" she scolded him, "This is ridiculous!"

She couldn't believe it, she knew it was too risky to try and masturbate tonight and regretted trying, vexed by the poor quality of carpentry in the hotel room, but even so this compounded the situation. She felt embarrassed knowing that Tom had seen her in such an exposing state, and he felt embarrassed having been caught doing what he was doing.

Scarlett looked around aghast with disbelief and glanced downward and caught sight of something else tremendously startling. "Is that your cock?!" she grilled her colleague, looking at his pyjama bottoms pitching a sizeable tent. Tom hadn't simply been watching his very own voyeur show, as he had joined in with Scarlett's masturbating escapades, leaving him just as aroused as she was. However, it wasn't quite so easy for Tom to hide his arousal as it was for Scarlett to conceal hers, and despite him putting his junk away before Scarlett opened the door it had made little difference to his big problem.

"Ohhhh I see, liked what you saw, did you?" Tom's colleague remonstrated, "I bet you did."

It was patently obvious by just how hard Tom's cock was that he liked what he saw, however, Scarlett interestingly found her embarrassed indignation rapidly turning into carnal curiosity, thanks largely to her already profound arousal and thanks to her very own crush on her workmate standing opposite her. Even though she felt embarrassed and flustered, those feelings were giving way to those of flattery now that she was seeing what an effect her naked body, her antics and herself had on her tall, strapping colleague.

She haphazardly adjusted her towel with suspicious purpose, very briefly flashing Tom with rather private skin here and there, turning her back to him to adjust it so she didn't flash herself frontally, but exposing her backside all the while. "I think you might need to take a cold shower," she quipped, gesturing toward the prominence in his pyjama bottoms. Soon, any feeling of irritability she felt had been replaced by her natural and prevailing feelings of lust, and she felt herself wanting to explore the opportunity that circumstances had presented her with.

After all, she couldn't lie. If their roles had been reversed and it had been Tom in the bath rather than her, she couldn't say with her hand on her heart that she wouldn't have at least peeked. A Peeping Tom though he had been, Scarlett would've done the same in his shoes. She stared at his pyjama bottoms wide-eyed and subconsciously licked her lips, then suddenly and 'accidentally' lost grip of the towel she was covering herself with. It fell to the floor, Scarlett flashing her naked self to Tom if only briefly, then she shot down to the floor, picked it up and wrapped it back around herself again.

"So," she began to tease her voyeur colleague after a few moments passed by, "What did you see that you clearly liked so much?" Scarlett again hinted at Tom's clearly erect cock, his pyjamas doing very little if not nothing at all to really obscure it. "Was it my arse, perhaps?" Scarlett turned her back to Tom and teased her towel somewhat suggestively, "What if I show you?" Then, with Tom watching on in a state of bewilderment, Scarlett edged the towel that was wrapped around her up and over her bare arse and exposed it to her colleague. "Is that what got you going?"

Tom could not disagree that her arse had indeed gotten him going, as it always had. He had glanced toward it on occasion in the office, such shapely dresses she often wore and such a shapely arse she had. It was wildly distracting. 'You can look but you can't touch', so they say, and Tom very much lived by this tenet. "Do you like my arse, Tom?" she teased further, giving it a suggestive wiggle and a jiggle, and he could only respond approvingly. His cock was already doing his speaking for him, though he did utilise his vocal cords once he had regained his composure.

"Your arse is... magnificent," he divulged, and it pleased Scarlett thoroughly, even causing her to smile bashfully.

"'Magnificent', you say? Oh my... Something tells me that you've looked at my arse before, Tom," his associate teased him, "You're not as subtle as you think you are when you glance at my arse in the office." Tom felt embarrassed, thinking that he had indeed been plenty subtle. "Don't be embarrassed," Scarlett enthused, "I like it when you look. I'm flattered." Scarlett didn't always like it when men ogled her, however, she was very keen on Tom's interest, so it delighted her whenever she had an opportunity to casually flaunt herself to him.

But she was keen to discover what Tom thought about the rest of her, so let her towel fall back down over her indeed magnificent arse, and then she turned back to face Tom. "Or was it perhaps my breasts that got you into the state you're in?" again not so subtly hinting toward how erectly dysfunctional he very clearly wasn't. Her arse, her breasts and, indeed, quite a bit more were what had gotten Tom into his phallic predicament; however, it truly only needed any one of those things to get him there given how sexy Scarlett was.

"Would you like to see them?" she asked him, Scarlett having never been more sure of what the answer to a question she asked was going to be. It was true that her arse was not the only thing that caught Tom's attention when she gallivanted through the office, as her choice in clothing always did a wonderful job of parading her bust, and while he had already seen them when he was naughtily peering in through the gap in the door at Scarlett and her exploits, he was being offered a close-up and personal view of them which he was never, ever going to turn down.

"I would love to see them," Tom replied approvingly, and the look in his eye and the tone of voice in which he said what he had said sent an electric shock through Scarlett's body. Scarlett held the towel tightly to prevent gravity from taking effect and exposing all too much, again, then she purposefully slowly lowered one half of the towel to tantalisingly reveal one of her gorgeous breasts and the beautiful, erect nipple that proudly sat atop it.

"Are you more of an arse or tits guy?" she asked, and Tom, unsurprisingly, was both an 'arse guy' and a 'tits guy'.

But he didn't want to have to choose just one or the other, not least when the arse and tits in question were Scarlett's. How could he possibly choose? Indeed, as men say, 'boobs are boobs', and they are universally loved by men whatever shape and size they come in. "You don't just want to see one though, do you?" Tom's workmate continued to tease him, and indeed he did not want to see just one of her breasts.

"I'd prefer to see them both, and if the other one is as lovely as that one then is there anything you don't have going for you?"

"I'll let you be the judge of that..." she reparteed, then slowly lowered the other half of the towel that had been covering her other breast, and after a few moments it confirmed to him that there was indeed nothing that Scarlett didn't have going for her. Her boobs weren't, in fact, 'just boobs', they were the perfect size, her nipples and areola equally perfect, and her arse was wondrously shaped and he wished to be the only thing it ever sat upon. She was gorgeous beyond comparison, and she had the most luxurious hair he'd ever seen to boot. Yet, there was still so much more of her to see. It was no wonder he fancied her.

If you'd have asked him a minute ago when he was looking at her arse, Tom might as well have said he was an 'arse man', but if you asked him now then he would probably say that he was a 'tits man'. What he was, really, was a 'Scarlett man'. "Well?" she prodded, trying to get a response out of her jaw-dropped voyeur.

"What can I possibly say?" the voyeur returned, "What can I possibly say about them that would do them justice? Scarlett... they are exquisite, you are exquisite."

Scarlett hadn't previously blushed from embarrassment when she noticed Tom perving on her through the crack in the door, other more incandescent emotions taking over her at the time, however, she found herself blushing now at his complimentary comments. "What about now?" she resumed her line of enquiry, "Now that you've seen them - tits, or arse?".

"I couldn't possibly choose between them," he replied, not with caution to not cause her any offence, but because he truly couldn't choose. He loved them both and wanted them both, and never had anyone looked as hot from the back as they did from the front as Scarlett did.

"What if..." Scarlett said with a sultry tone in her voice that Tom could only have fantasised about in his wildest dreams, "...I showed you something else?"

His pulse suddenly elevated significantly, and Scarlett noticed his cock twitch in his pyjamas, and she immediately knew that he understood what she meant. Tom, in fact, hadn't quite seen everything that was going on in the bathtub given that most of Scarlett and a certain part of her was hidden beneath the water. He very much got the gist of what was happening for he wasn't naïve, however he hadn't actually seen that part of her.

He knew that she sported a delightful bush as he noticed it when she stepped out of the bath and when her towel had quickly dropped, but seeing her bush wasn't the same as actually seeing it, and beyond that, he hadn't seen what all heterosexual men love. If it was even half as beautiful as her arse, as her breasts and as the rest of her, then he would be lucky to not do as The Lonely Island did back in 2008 and jizz in his pants. "What if..." she repeated her question, altering the second part of it, "...I showed you my pussy?"

Her co-worker's heart palpitated at not only the suggestion and the thought, but at simply hearing Scarlett say that naughtiest of words in such a naughty manner. Tom's cock twitched again, throbbing at the thought of seeing what both he and, clearly, his cock wanted. It did not escape his co-worker's notice and it brought a naughty smile to her face that she was having such an effect on him. "That's quite telling, isn't it?" she flirted, smiling naughtily to herself, and then she began to slowly lift her towel up her legs, exposing their beauty to Tom, but not stopping there. Tom watched on, his eyes locked onto Scarlett's lower half like a hawk, waiting to be blessed by the vision of her most private beauty.

The damp fabric continued to rise, and a thigh was now wholly exposed, and it rose farther still. Seconds suddenly felt like hours as Tom waited with bated breath, and soon his patience was rewarded with what was perhaps the most supreme reward of all. First, there was a tantalising glimpse of pubic hair which was followed shortly after by bare skin, then there was more skin, more pubic hair, and then her other thigh. Scarlett's co-worker was dumbstruck, his senses overwhelmed as what was in his pyjama bottoms was overwhelmed by a rushing, red fluid.

Scarlett watched his tent somehow get even larger and Tom's bottom half somehow felt as exposed as her own despite his clothing, such was Tom's affinity for the obvious. Because, after all, Tom was nothing but obvious in his love and lust for pussy, so much so that even hearing a woman say the word out loud got him going. Hearing the word was one thing, seeing the thing itself was quite another, and while Scarlett wasn't adopting any maximally exposing position, even seeing her standing with it out had his brain going haywire.

The exposed woman looked down at her half-towel-covered body and at what she was revealing to her colleague, and then looked back at him. "Somebody likes what they see, don't they?" she said, acknowledging his sudden tongue-twisted state. "You do like what you see, don't you, Tom?" Scarlett already knew the answer to her question, but she wanted to hear Tom say it, she wanted to hear him say that he liked her pussy, just as he had her arse and her breasts. The speechless man looked up his co-worker's body, away from her pussy and into her eyes, yet glanced straight back down for another look, such was its allure.

"Your pussy..." he said under his breath, his mind still only capable of half a thought as he had not yet gotten them all straight. Now it was Scarlett's turn to wait, and she hadn't expected hearing Tom say that word and mention her pussy to have the effect on her that it did, and she became all the more aware of it and how it was feeling. Which was to say, wonderful. "Your pussy..." he repeated himself, this time with the mental capacity to finish what he had tried to say before, "Is beautiful." Scarlett barely had time to blush before Tom's words came flooding back to him. "Fuck me, Scarlett..." he said, and she wasn't sure whether that was a command or whether he was going to say something else, "Your pussy is so beautiful." Indeed, it was, though he hadn't seen anything yet.

"I'm glad you think so," Scarlett replied, and then repeated an action she had made earlier, and this time it was clearly on purpose. Her towel slowly dropped to the floor as she revealed herself in full, and she made no effort to pick it back up from the floor a second time.

And just like that Scarlett found herself standing opposite her co-worker crush, completely naked and soaking wet. Soaking wet because she had just gotten out of the bath, and soaking wet because of the reason she had taken a bath in the first place. Much of her body had dried in the time they had been stood there, though there was one part of her, a part that she had just shown Tom, that wasn't yet dry and likely wouldn't be until it had got what both it and Scarlett wanted.

"Go on then," she encouraged him, "Get your cock out." Tom looked stunned, himself slightly embarrassed by the prospect, but he would be lying if he said he hadn't long fantasised about Scarlett wanting to see his cock. She wasn't beating around the proverbial bush because she was being driven by what resided beneath her own, and she wanted to see Tom like Tom had seen her. "Do you want me to do it for you?" Tom's workmate asked him, keen to get her eyes set on what he was hiding under his pyjama bottoms.

She walked up to him without saying another word and stood right in front of him, barely any room between them at all, completely naked and staring into his eyes. Then, she slowly lowered herself down into a squat and then got onto her knees and knelt before him like a slave does her master. But she wasn't waiting for her master's command because she didn't need it as Tom's unspoken approval was deafening. So, she pinched either side of Tom's bottoms at the waist, looked at the outgrowth that was almost touching her, and began to pull them down.

Scarlett was very much a 'cock woman', if that was even such a thing. She didn't much care for some of the less overt sexualisations of men such as their height or how muscular they were, she just loved cock. Big cock, small cock, straight cock, curved cock, circumcised, uncircumcised, it did not matter. To her, 'cock was cock', and she wanted it forever and always. Perhaps not too big for she had desires to take cock inside all her orifices, and a cock that was too big left certain orifices unsatisfied if they could not fit.

Though, with that said about height, Tom was quite a bit taller than her, a dominating presence in fact, and she couldn't help how it made her feel. It was definitely a bonus. But what would be even better than that bonus would be when she got his pesky pyjama bottoms down low enough so that she could get to her 'forever and always'. She was close, just a little bit farther and another tug would do it, another tug to see what resided beneath the groomed rug on Tom's pubic mound. A well-groomed man with a well-groomed manhood - Scarlett could feel her pussy swell. "Tom..." she breathed.

And, just like that, his manhood was in front of Scarlett's very eyes in all its virile, erect eminence. Tom looked down to see his exposed cock standing proudly, and he looked at Scarlett to gauge her reaction, and based solely on the look on her face it couldn't have been more approving. She admired the beauty of it and that of the two glorious spheres at the base, and it looked like a rocket that she wanted to have blast off into her. It was a perfectly proportioned Scarlett-sized cock, and it looked even better than it had in her vivid imagination.

"I don't know whether you're happier to see me or whether I'm happier to see you," she spoke directly to the mesmerising thing in front of her, and it made Scarlett as wet as the cock in front of her was hard. "I've always wondered what your cock looked like..." she admitted to Tom, then looked up into his eyes, "And now I know..."

"Oh yeah?" he responded confidently, "And how does it look?" He had openly and honestly complimented Scarlett on her great many compliment-deserving assets, and now he wanted to know what she thought about his prized asset.

"I love it..." she said, not only with lust but also with heartfelt sincerity, "It's exactly what I wanted it to be..." Not only did she think it was a gorgeous cock, but she also loved it because of whose cock it was. She had had her eyes on Tom for a long time, though had feared that pursuing a relationship in the workplace was quite risky, especially if it didn't work out. But happenstance had led to the two - who had a mutual crush on and fancy for each other - to sharing a hotel room and was going to lead to them sharing a bed.

Suddenly, through what they had thought was originally bad luck and adversity, they had been presented with an opportunity to explore the possibility of their compatibility through what they now recognised as good fortune. Who knew whether either of them would have dared risked approaching the other if not for the business conference overrunning and all the other hotels being fully booked? Fate had brought them together, and now fate had Scarlett staring down the barrel of Tom's loaded weapon.

It was an opportunity that neither of them were going to pass up, and Scarlett intended to take full advantage of the available appendage before her. One of her hands found their way to the base of said appendage as the other rested upon the towering man himself, and Scarlett began to explore the man who had - up to now - been a mystery she had been dying to solve. The key to solving it, she reasoned, was through his cock, even though no mystery she ever solved in the Nancy Drew tales were ever solved that way.