All Comments on 'Advice on Cuckolding from a Bull'

by tonystokeswriter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a Craigslist personal ad, not a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you proud of yourself little man? I hope one of the pathetic wimp husbands grow some balls and beat the crap out of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How can a man who couldn't save his own marriage give any kind of advices to anyone? About anything?

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66almost 3 years ago

Loved you story because I am a cuck and I am trying to convince my wife to get active with other men. Any suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If this is all you have to offer you should have stayed away. My gosh this is pathetic.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

LMFAO!!! Yeah sure!! I'm going to take "advice" from you. Again LMFAO!!! We can get better advice in a Walmart bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just awful....not really a story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

willing cuckoldry=garbage=one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Advice from a bull? You mean "bullshit"? Guys like you need to be castrated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The premise for this mess is a failure. How does the wife think there will be no humiliation for her husband when he finds out she's a cheating slut? That makes no sense. And the advice he gives is so bad I just had to laugh. This was just poorly thought out and badly written.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Toneystokes may be a lot of things, but based on two stories today, a writer.isn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If Historyandherstrory "loved it" you know it's fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is a section called letters and transcripts, this should be there.

The content is crap at best.

The advice even worse, unless you're reading How Swinging Ruined My Marriage. Seriously, as soon as divorce is mentioned, that's got to be the end of his credibility.

The 2nd experience shows what a prick he is. The wife said up front she wasn't sure about how far her husband would let go. When hubby pulled the plug our self-proclaimed ex-spurt had a girly hissy fit rather than taking the time to talk through their worries and concerns. He reminds me of the so-called doms who threaten to end relationships over the use of safe words.

You sir, are an arse and if this is the best you have to offer I'd uninstall your word processor.

greenman440greenman440almost 3 years ago

"Stories 100% real" Ha ha ha, it reads more like the immature fantasy of a 17 yr old virgin. You really think this would convince any woman!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I'll give you a whole hearted ROFLMFAO for this one.

My guess is you got a widdle wee wee and need to feel like some "alpha" male on the net (Hint they dont actually exist, just ask the dude who came up with that idea, before he died he even said they dont exist)

Keep dreaming shrinky dink...but stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

THE SCUM OF THE EARTH, CANNOT GET HIS OWN WOMAN, CANNOT TAKE THE RESPONSIBILTY of buiding a loving relationship, of producing his own children in a family unit........I suppose we should feel soory for these arseholes who enjoy fucking married sluts they will die lonely deaths

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a phony story. Cuckolding is almost always the husband's idea and his job is to convince his wife to take a lover. Tonystokes has it exactly backwards which tells me he is a phony "bull".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Anonymousabout 11 hours ago

Advice from a bull? You mean "bullshit"? Guys like you need to be castrated."

This comment was posted by another reader. Pretty harsh, but I have to say, in a perfect world there would be a way in which to deal with other men thinking they had a right to someone else's wife. I suppose to that in a perfect world husbands and wives would not feel a need to step outside the bonds of matrimony also. But this whole cuckoldry scene is pure bullshit. Twisted, confused minds engaging in a warped reality of what love is. Proof positive that many adults have no idea what love really means.

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

Divorced huh? How's the lifestyle working out for you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do you guys keep reading stories that you hate? The loving wives category is a specific fetish. It's sarcasm, read the description morons. The comments on these are always hilarious. You guys will complain about every story written, because you will read them all.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That’s where the fun is anonymous. Calling out these silly cuckold stories for the pieces of shit they are is so much fun. Listening to cuckletts like you whine is just gravy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous