Aella Ch. 02

Story Info
Aella gets shared and used in public.
4k words
4.19
16.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aella had not heard from Sophie or Natalie for a few days. Still, she followed their orders and only wore dresses to work and refrained from wearing underwear. She had also been instructed not to touch herself. Aella was still working when her phone suddenly beeped. She was excited to see a text from Sophie.

"Go to the bathroom now, get naked, and edge yourself for 2 minutes. Do not cum. Send me a selfie."

Aella could barely contain her excitement. She dropped everything and hurried to the nearest bathroom in the bookstore. She got into a stall, locked the door, and pulled her dress over her head. She started a timer for two minutes and started slowly teasing her pussy, moving up and down her lips, and gently rubbing her clit. She inserted a finger of her left hand into her pussy and started finger fucking herself. It took all of her willpower not to cum. The two minutes were over way too quickly. Aella took a quick selfie of her sitting naked on the toilet seat, her pussy glistening wet and her nipples standing stiff. She sent the selfie to Sophie.

"Good job, slut. You'll be inspected today. Someone will tap you three times on the shoulder. Do not turn around."

Nervously, Aella returned to the bookstore and continued putting returned books on the shelves. She still felt the wetness between her legs from her earlier edging in the bathroom and from the anticipation of what might soon follow. Ever since her adventures with Sophie and Natalie, she had not been touched by anyone, let alone fucked. She desperately wished for some sexual release. Daydreaming in her fantasies and mindlessly putting books away, she suddenly felt three taps on her shoulder. She did not dare to turn around and just tensed up and waited anticipatorily.

She felt hands at her hip. They were clearly male hands. A second hand pulled up her dress. She felt her feet being pushed slightly outwards by the stranger's feet. Obediently, she immediately opened her legs to allow better access. Secretly, she was hoping to at least be fingered right there in public. It was just as the stranger could read her mind. His left hand went to her pussy, checking her wetness and quickly inserting a finger. Aella moaned under her breath. The other hand of the stranger went to her breasts, pulling down her dress and exposing her tits. He pinched her right nipple and her clit at the same time, eliciting a heavy moan of pleasure and pain from Aella. She leaned back into his chest, enjoying the stranger's hands exploring her body. She felt a finger on her clit, slowly rubbing it, causing Aella to moan with pleasure. Lubricated with her own juices, the finger went from her pussy to her ass. Slowly entering her tight asshole, the stranger fucked her ass first with one finger, then with two fingers. Not feeling herself, Aella started moving her body rhythmically to have more intense thrusts into her ass. His other hand started pinching her nipples even harder, making it hard for Aella not to cry out so that the entire store would hear it.

Then, with a quick smack to her ass, the stranger left as quickly as he appeared.

Aella quickly readjusted her dress, hoping no one heard the smack to her ass. A few minutes later, Aella still panting heavily, her phone beeped again.

"You followed our instructions, good girl. Meet us at the food court at noon."

Aella quickly responded to confirm that she would of course be there. She was excited to finally meet them again.

A few minutes before noon, Aella arrived at the food court. Busy as always, she had trouble finding Sophie and Natalie. After a while of looking around, she found them sitting in the same booth where they first met. Aella joined them and slid into the booth and next to Sophie.

Sophie asked, "did you enjoy our friend's visit?" Aella felt Sophie's hands on her thigh quickly getting near her pussy.

"Yes," Aella answered, opening her legs and encouraging Sophie to touch her pussy.

Sophie grinned and put a finger in Aella's pussy. "Our slut is already wet again, huh?"

She withdrew her finger and wiped it on Aella's dress leaving a stain. Sophie took Aella's hand and led it under her skirt. "You feel that?" she asked.

Aella nodded. She felt Sophie's wet pussy on her fingers.

Sophie said, "get under the table. You have two minutes to make me cum."

Aella looked around anxiously and quietly went under the table. She put her head between Sophie's legs and started licking her wet pussy. She tried stimulating her clit with her tongue twirling making Sophie moan with pleasure. But two minutes were just not enough. She managed to get Sophie dripping and very turned on, but she did not succeed in getting her an orgasm within the time that she was given.

Sophie pulled Aella by her hair back to the bench of the booth. She said, "you'll be punished for that. You know that, right?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Aella answered.

"Good girl. You'll get whipped until you learned your lesson to be a better pussy licker."

Sophie and Natalie got up and told Aella to follow them.

Aella followed the two girls through the mall as they went to the far end of the building. There were only a couple of small stores back there, but there was also a large sex store with a slightly hidden entrance. Aella hesitated, she had never been to a sex store, and the only sex toys she owned were bought online.

"Come on, slut," Sophie said in a commanding tone.

Obediently, Aella followed behind them into the store. They were greeted by a young male employee who asked, "can I help you girls with anything?"

Natalie answered, "we are looking for a butt plug for our girl here." She pointed to Aella whose face went to all shades of red.

The employee was not fazed at all and led them to an area in the back. There was a broad assortment of anal toys on the shelf. Aella marveled at the toys - there was everything on sale, from small plugs to huge dildos.

"What would you recommend?" Natalie asked.

The employee showed them a three-piece set of different size plugs with gems on the base. "She will look cute with these." He smirked.

"OK, we will take these. We will be back for more another time." Natalie told the employee and instructed Aella to pay for them.

"Do you mind if she puts it in right now?", Natalie inquired.

"Not at all, we have a changing room in the back," he answered.

"That will not be necessary, she will put it in right here. Won't you, Aella?"

Natalie smiled and pulled Aella's dress up. Seeing her wet pussy, the employee laughed and just said, "I see."

Aella took the plug out of the packaging and lubricated it with a bit of spit and slowly put it in her ass. She let a loud moan as the plug fully entered her ass.

"Bend over, and show us your pretty ass," Sophie commanded.

Without hesitation, Aella bent over and pulled her cheeks apart to show everyone her plugged ass.

Natalie said, "stay like this." She asked the store employee, "do you have paddles that we can try on her ass?"

"Of course." He went to the back and came back with a flogger and a paddle. Natalie took the paddle and hit Aella five times hard on her ass leaving red marks.

"You'll get more of this later," Natalie smirked and paid for the paddle.

They left the sex store and went back into the mall. It was almost time for Aella to get back to work. Sophie pulled Aella into a dark corner of the mall and started kissing her passionately. She gently touched Aella's plug through her dress. Aella let out a stifled moan, trying not to draw any attention.

Sophie whispered in Aella's ear, "I want you to call Sarah, the bartender, right now, and tell her that we plugged your ass and that you will come to the bar tonight."

Aella pulled out her phone and dialed Sarah's number. She had saved the number but did not dare to call her so far. Sophie still held Aella in a tight embrace her fingers tracing Aella's spine which caused Aella to shiver.

"Hello?" a female voice answered the phone.

"Hi, this is Aella. The girl from the bar last week," Aella coyly introduced herself.

"Oh, I remember. You were my tip. How is my slutty girl?"

"I am doing fine," Aella answered. Sophie pulled up Aella's dress and grabbed her plug slowly pulling it out and pushing it back in. Aella could not repress a moan.

"You are doing more than fine. What are you moaning at, you dirty slut?"

Sophie threw her wicked look reminding her of what she was to tell Sarah.

"I was plugged by Sophie and Natalie at the sex store just now," Aella said while moaning again. "I will come to the bar tonight," Aella added.

"You are a dirty girl." Sarah laughed. "I want to see that plug in person."

Sophie took the phone from Aella and said, "oh, you will see that plug tonight. Have fun with her. You should see her state right now. She can't wait. We might come by a bit later." Sophie laughed and hung up.

Aella was extremely turned on from the anticipation for whatever was awaiting her tonight at the bar and Sophie's touch. She tried rubbing her pussy on Sophie's thigh, but Sophie pulled away and took Aella's hand.

They made their way to the front of the mall. As they went past a piercing and tattoo parlor, Sophie suddenly said, "let's go in here and have a look!"

Aella complained, "I have to be back at work in 10 minutes."

"We won't be long, let's just look around".

They entered the store, the interior was dark but very classy. There were many pictures of tattoos and piercings on the walls and shelves full of body jewelry. Natalie greeted one of the employees with a hug. She had gotten a few tattoos in there. She asked, "can we go quickly in the back? We need your advice."

They went in the back, separated from the rest of the store by a curtain. The tattoo artist introduced himself to Aella and Sophie as Darren. He asked, "how can I help you, ladies?"

Natalie said, "Aella is looking to get some piercings. We were thinking maybe nipple piercings and maybe also on her pussy lips."

"Take your dress off, so he can get a good look," Natalie told Aella. A few weeks ago, Aella would have refused to get naked in front of strangers. But these days, she could not wait to get rid of her clothes. So she quickly pulled her dress over her head and presented her body by slightly parting her legs and putting her hands behind her hands.

"You have trained her well," Darren muttered as he marveled at her body.

"Yes, she is a needy little slut." Natalie confirmed. "You can touch her if you want."

Darren trailed his fingers over her nipples.

"A barbell piercing would look good on her." He slightly pinched her nipple drawing a moan from her. "She has good-sized nipples."

With that, he turned his gaze to her pussy. "Fuck, she's ready to be fucked." He laughed looking at her soaked pussy. "I would suggest a ring through her clit." His fingers pinched the clit and lightly tugged. Aella moaned and begged Darren to continue rubbing her clit. He moved his finger along her lips, dipping a finger in her pussy and looking for her g-spot. Aella curled her toes as she almost reached an orgasm.

"Appreciate your advice, Darren. We will schedule an appointment to get her pierced." Natalie said. "We have to go but we will send her by to properly thank you."

They left the store and Aella hurried back to the bookstore. She was already a few minutes late, but no one seemed to notice. Her pussy was still drenched and her nipples peeked through her dress. She was worried that her coworkers or customers would notice her apparent arousal. But luckily, she did not receive any comments. She only got a few stares at her nipples from some guys and a disgusted look at her outfit from an older lady.

Sophie and Natalie had instructed Aella to go back to the tattoo parlor after work and properly "thank" Darren. She did not inquire any further about what that meant but she was unmistakably told that she could not have an orgasm under any circumstance.

Aella tried to get through her workday to the best of her abilities. She was looking forward to going back to the tattoo parlor and servicing Darren. She was looking forward even more to her night at the bar meeting Sarah again.

Shortly after the bookstore closed, Aella ventured back over to the mall and marched directly to the tattoo parlor. It was now much busier than at lunchtime. Tattoo machines were buzzing, a few clients were getting tattooed right in the front window of the store. Aella got into the store and asked for Darren. She was told to take a seat as he was busy with a client. In the chair across from her, an older man was grinning at her and staring at her nipples without any inhibition. She was disgusted, but then again, her outfit did practically invite people to ogle her.

10 minutes later, Darren appeared from the back of the store. He smiled as he saw Aella sitting there, her nipples still standing at attention. "Let's go to the back."

He led her to the back of the store, the area behind the curtain now being used by other tattoo artists. But there was still a small corner where they were relatively undisturbed.

"Let's see those tits of yours again." He grimaced. Gladly, Aella pulled her dress over her head. She did not waste any time and went to unbuckle Darren's belt and unbutton his pants. His erection jumped out on her. She started softly stroking it and guiding it into her mouth. Trying to take the entire length into her throat without gagging, she moved up and down his cock, circling the head of his cock with her tongue. The parlor was buzzing with activity, their bit of privacy was not for long.

Aella did not care, she needed to have Darren's cock inside of her. She felt eyes on her naked back, some people whispering. She remembered that she still had a butt plug in her ass. Feeling frisky, she opened her legs slightly to give the people looking from behind a better view of her ass, her pussy, and the plug in her ass. Darren was moaning as he felt Aella's warm mouth moving up and down his cock.

Darren pulled Aella off his cock and bent her over a nearby table. He pushed his cocked into her wet pussy. Aella felt his throbbing cock entering her over and over again. She looked up and saw three tattoo artists looking directly into her eyes. There were two men and a woman observing her getting fucked by Darren. She felt the humiliation flushing over her body and turning her on even more.

Aella remembered that she was not allowed to cum and tried to divert her attention while Darren's rhythm started getting faster and his cock filled her tight pussy. His cock started throbbing and pulsating even more and she felt that he was getting close to cumming in her pussy. She wanted to cum so badly herself, but she also did not want to disappoint Sophie and Natalie for disobeying their orders. She just barely managed to avoid orgasm as Darren filled her pussy with hot cum. As he pulled his cock out of her pussy, she felt a mixture of her juices and Darren's cum leaking out of her pussy.

She looked up again and still saw the three tattoo artists looking at her with eyes full of lust. Darren turned Aella around and pushed her on his cock again. She cleaned his cock subserviently and enjoyed the taste of her pussy mixed with Darren's salty cum.

Darren looked at her and said, "you're welcome back anytime."

Aella smiled and answered, "thank you for using me." She got up, put her dress back on, and exited the store walking by the speechless group of spectators.

Still sore from the fucking she just received, Aella took a long hot bath at home. She knew that the coming night would be just as exciting.

She put on a very short red dress, showing off her curves. Her nipples were barely visible but that would certainly change once she was turned on again and her nipples would turn hard. Remembering Sophie and Natalie's instructions she inserted the anal plug again and got ready to get out. She ordered an uber which promptly arrived just a few minutes later. Careful not to give the driver too much of a view under her dress, she entered the car and they drove to the bar Sarah worked at. It was still fairly early as Aella arrived. She entered and went directly to the bar. Sarah was behind the bar, still serving other customers. When she finally noticed Aella sitting at the bar, her face lit up. She made her way over to Aella.

"Who do we have here?" she asked happily. "What would you like to drink?"

Aella ordered a Moscow mule.

While Sarah prepared the drink, she asked, "What will be my tip tonight?"

"Anything you want," Aella answered truthfully. Her nipples stiffened in anticipation.

"I want to see that plug of yours. Bend over and show me."

Not caring about anyone else watching, Aella got off her stool and bent over, her legs spread, showing off her plug. She earned a few whistles from the back of the bar.

Sarah muttered, "nice plug. And already wet for me. I like that."

Aella smiled and pulled her dress back down.

"Enjoy your drink, I will be back for you."

Aella kept sipping her Moscow mule until Sarah appeared next to her, pulling her close and whispering into her ear, "let's put that pretty mouth of yours to work." She took Aella with her to the back of the bar. They were in a storage room, the shelves around them full of alcohol bottles of all kinds. Sarah took a beer out of the fridge and took a big gulp. Expectantly, Aella stood next to her and waited anxiously. Sarah pushed Aella onto her knees and asked, "do you want some?" Aella nodded. Sarah took another big sip of beer and kissed Aella, letting the beer trickle into Aella's mouth. Half of it dripped along Aella's dress leaving a huge mess. Aella felt so humiliated but loved every second of it.

"You messy little girl," Sarah teased Aella. "We have to get you out of these wet clothes." She pulled Aella's dress over her head and threw it to a corner. Sarah pulled her skirt up revealing black panties with a large wet spot. She pulled Aella's head into her crotch. Aella took a big breath and got a whiff of Sarah's arousal. She used her tongue to trace Sarah's pussy lips through her panties. Sarah pulled her panties to the side and allowed Aella better access.

"Yes, suck my pussy." She moaned. "That's a good girl."

Aella got more and more into it, varying her speed and using her hands to rub Sarah's clit. She felt Sarah's juices on her tongue tasting amazing. She could feel how Sarah was getting lost in her own arousal as she got a near orgasm. Finally, Sarah came to an orgasm leaving Aella with a juice-covered face on the floor.

"Good job, my little pussy licker. Now, you wait here on your knees, legs apart and hands behind your head," she instructed Aella. "Push these tits out, girl."

Aella was looking hot, her perky tits on display. Sarah pulled down her skirt and pinched Aella's nipples. She left the room, leaving the door slightly open behind her.

Aella heard someone enter the storage room. She was not able to see the door from her position, so she just kept staying on her knees.

"I just need to grab a bottle. Don't mind me," he said with a chuckle and left again.

Just a few minutes later, two more people entered the room again. This time, she could identify them. It was Sarah and her boyfriend. She remembered his voice from the other time. They were kissing passionately, almost kicking bottles off the shelves. Aella felt the heat in her pussy rise again, but she was ignored. She later found out that Sarah's boyfriend's name was Jamie.

Sarah started unbuttoning Jamie's shirt, revealing a muscular upper body. He unbuttoned his pants. His cock was already hard, being grabbed by one of Sarah's hands. Aella could only observe from afar. Jamie stepped out of his pants, now fully naked, turned to Aella, and said, "hello again." He smiled and pointed to his dick. "Get over here."

12