Aella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy to finally be allowed to participate, Aella crawled over and started sucking his cock. Aella remembered how she was fucked by Jamie just a few days, blindfolded, and left behind like a useless slut. Concentrating fully on Jamie's cock, she did not notice how Sarah got behind her. Sarah had taken off her clothes and pushed her large breasts into Aella's back. Aella could feel Sarah's hand cupping her right tit, her thumb gently brazing over her nipple. Sarah's left hand moved along Aella's spine, moving between her butt cheeks and gently pushing on her butt plug. Aella moaned with pleasure while still sucking Jamie's cock.

Sarah's finger entered Aella's pussy, slowly moving in and out. Sarah whispered in Aella's ear, "we want you to be our little sex slave. Will you be that for us?" Aella moaned yes. She felt her orgasm come closer when Sarah suddenly stood up to kiss Jamie. Aella was now pinned between Jamie's dick and Sarah's pussy, smelling the arousal of both of them.

"Back to your position," Sarah told Aella.

Aella was getting frustrated that she still had not gotten an orgasm and was forced to watch Sarah and Jamie make out again. They went from making out to fucking right in front of Aella. Aella could see Jamie's dick entering Sarah within arm's reach. She was so jealous that it was not her getting that beautiful dick inside of her.

With a loud groan, Jamie filled Sarah's pussy with his cum. With the help of her own hand on her clit, Sarah came to her own orgasm and collapsed on a chair in the room. She ordered Aella between her legs and told her, "clean me out and bring me another orgasm."

Aella obediently started licking Sarah's pussy tasting her juices and licking up Jamie's cum which was dripping down along Sarah's legs. Feeling humiliated by having to clean up Jamie's cum, she was dripping herself. As she brought Sarah to her third orgasm of the night, she still had not had a single orgasm for days.

Sarah took Aella's head into her hands and gave her a deep, possessive kiss. "Good girl."

Sarah and Jamie got dressed again and told Aella to get back out to the bar. As Aella wanted to pick up her dress, they told her, "No. Just like that. Let everyone see what kind of a slut you are." They showed her a dark corner of the bar with a little bit of privacy. Aella was happy to see Sophie and Natalie already sitting there, smiling at her.

"You're looking good." Sophie smiled. "Now, get under the table. We need some orgasms. This time do better. You are still gonna get your whipping later."

Slipping under the table, Aella felt the chances of getting her own orgasm getting slimmer and slimmer.

12