Aeriella and The Pony Racing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" asked Armenia after the presentation, "any one of you wants to try it?"

From the gleam in their eyes the woman knew what the answer would be, the gleam might not have matched their confused expressions, but was more meaningful.

"You're crazy, Armenia!" Aeriella was the first to answer, "this whole city is crazy, if women pull chariots wearing THAT. But I'll be damned if I don't try it on."

The proposal was accepted by acclamation. The hostess brought three complete gears and assisted the ladies as they dressed. Each of them had vast experience with high heels, so getting used to the hooves was not overly difficult; running could be a more challenging task though.

As Armenia put the dildos into the girls' holes and locked the crotch straps she explained:

"These are the standard size dildos, the ones required to wear. A pony can get additional points for style, if she chooses to wear bigger ones, but that can hamper the run time though, so it's a balancing act."

"What are the style points for?" this time Seraphinia was the curious one.

"It's like a parallel competition and an additional source of income. There are separate prizes for style, parades and there are the breeding auctions."

"Jargon again?" asked Aeriella.

"Kinda. Pregnancy obviously isn't the point, but... well, it's just a fancy term for prostitution."

"Do you expect us to be hookers too?"

"Only if you want to."

"Oh you!"

All four of them laughed; the dressing up was nearly finished.

"If you choose to become ponies we'll pierce your nipples. But for now I'll just use clamps."

Armenia moved to Aeriella first, attached the clamps to her nipples and said:

"Push your breasts slightly upward."

When the elf obeyed she attached the chains to the collar.

"This way your breasts will tug on the chain a little, but when you run..."

"... my breasts will bounce and pull even harder. You perverts!" Aeriella interrupted.

"Don't call us that yet, I haven't finished explaining, so I might give you more reasons for that name."

All chains eventually got attached, only the gag parts of the bridles were not put in place, so that the women could talk.

"You ponies are ready to go to the paddock? Keep your backs straight, look ahead of you and raise your knees high."

The prancing was awkward but amusing, all three ladies could act gracefully (even Seraphinia), but as people not ponies. They could probably make a non-demanding audience laugh, but would get no points for style, even with the largest dildos.

As they played ponies, just like kids who had only learnt a new game, Armenia continued to explain:

"Before the actual race there's always a presentation. That's not yet a parade and the ponies don't wear full harnesses. They're walked in front of a narrow, but important audience, the source of all influence and income. Some high-ranked men and women come to grope the ponies, in theory to be able to tell their potential, but in reality these are mostly rich perverts of both sexes. Over the next week races take place. Day one: amateur one pony chariots, day two: professional one pony, day three: two pony chariots, day four: three pony, day five: four pony and day six: six pony. After each day there's a breeding auction, most participate for the extra income and fame, but not all. There are still a few days before the entire event, so if you're in we could begin the training."

Aeriella was the first to speak:

"Does The Queen sit in the audience during the races?"

"Everyone of any importance in the city does. She's also always present on the presentation and is very fond of groping. I could even risk calling her the First Pervert of The Kingdom and that's a public secret in Witherkeep."

"This city is more perverted than I had imagined. This whole idea is crazy and humiliating. It's playing the role of a fetishistic toy in front of the entire court!"

At that Ephra replied:

"I've been living among you for a limited period of time, but if I understand your words correctly, you just said 'yes'."

Aeriella surprisingly blushed as she replied with a devious wink:

"Hell yeah I did! But not the auction."

"Unless the man is handsome and well endowed," added Seraphinia.

"Yes, only in such a case," agreed the elf and they all laughed.

They spent the rest of the day in pony outfits, standard dildos included; most of that time they learnt how to act like a pony: the posture, the walk, the limited mannerism. It was not hard especially for Aeriella who had been learning gestures for spells for many years; the elf was by far the quickest learner and the most graceful pony. Ephra was doing well too, but Seraphinia had only a sexy body and an impressive stamina, she would not make a decent pony, although she could pull the chariot well as a part of a team; Armenia noticed that pretty quickly. They all continued to practise nevertheless, but that was just the beginning. Style was important, but the main event was after all a race. In that regard Seraphinia's strength and stamina could prove to be of high value.

After a tiresome but fun day when all the women were sitting naked in the stable's baths, which were quite luxurious by the way, Armenia laid out her plan:

"If all three of you are willing to help me..."

"We sure are!"

"All for one."

"You can count on us."

"...I'd like to suggest the course of action. We still have a few days to practice and I believe that by the end you'll all be graceful ponies. I'll take you to the presentation, there'll be some groping and lewd comments, but I'm sure you can deal with that. Even if you won't be participating in the auction later, it would be extremely beneficial for me to show off in front of all the big names."

"We like to show off too, although usually in different circumstances," added the elf.

"So you know how to deal with the pressure of publicity. As for the races from what I can tell after today Aeriella would do best at a solo run. You won't win, but we're not aiming at victory, that takes a lot more training and experience. You'll make the best pony of your trio though and it's the style we're after."

"I can wear the largest dildos."

"Perfect! Thank you. That'll be important. Ephra and Seraphinia will run as a team of two, so Aeriella can rest."

"We can have the biggest dildos too."

"I love you girls! Then of course there'll be the most important three-pony chariot race. Again you don't need to win, but it would be nice if you didn't come last."

"My magic could help us if that's permitted."

"It is to a certain degree, we'll discuss that aspect as well. Will you be able to practise AND create new potions, Aeriella?"

"Do you have any doubts in me?" replied the elf with a wink.

"I apologise. Thank you again. You are all lifesavers."

"Keep in mind that you can easily do most of the brewing yourself, I'll just need to teach you the recipe."

"So you'll be my student and my teacher at the same time."

"Something like that."

On the next day, right after breakfast the serious training began. All four women put on appropriate outfits, Armenia as well, she was the stable mistress and wore white tight breeches that nicely hugged her ample booty, on top of them were over the knee black leather boots with twelve centimetre block heels. On her upper body she wore a white blouse with few buttons open to give a generous view of her ample cleavage. The breasts were emphasised by a black leather corset tied tightly around her waist. Armenia also wore black leather gloves and her long hair was of course tied into a ponytail.

The other ladies donned their pony suits. If Armenia had expected her new ponies to be intimidated by the size of the largest dildos she would have been disappointed; the women did not even blink at the sight of the twenty seven centimetre long and seven thick toys that would be the part of their suits. They were extremely generous with the lubrication though.

One more thing remained to be done - the nipple piercing. On the previous day the girls could have trained with nipple clamps as a replacement, but for the race they would need a piercing. This was not a big issue since Armenia could do that herself and if they later chose to remove it, Aeriella could always brew a potion of regeneration.

With the full suits on they went out to the paddock to train. The hostess carried a crop, but it served only the role of a prop, there was no need to use it on these three ponies.

"I'll have to whip you during the show though" Armenia explained "for the sake of the spectacle."

"Don't worry" replied Aeriella "our skin is soft to the touch, but tough to the whip."

So the stable mistress whipped them during the training as well; the hits were not too hard, the main point was to make them LOOK and SOUND authentic.

The training began once again with prancing, then proceeded to running and continued until dinner. For the regenerative meal the ladies only took off their gags, gloves and dildos. After they finished eating there was some more prancing and posing, something light to let the food settle. Then finally they proceeded to the main part - pulling a chariot. The vehicle itself was small and light, but steady and durable. It barely had enough space for the charioteer to stand, but was made of the best available materials. The first to train was Aeriella, she was the most promising trainee and would have the most responsible role during the race.

Attaching to the chariot included a few additions to the suit itself - elbows got pulled back and just above them a bar was strapped connecting the arms together and immobilising them. This way a straight back was forced and the chest got pushed forward. There were three bars coming up from the chariot - the middle one was attached to the arms thus stabilising the body, but also to the strap around the waist; the other two were connected to the wrists which also were chained to the waist. The pony could hold her forearms loosely and maintain the chariot in the proper position. Most of the force was carried by the waist strap and the middle bar, so the strain on the pony's body was evenly distributed.

Aeriella might have been a sorceress but she took as good care of her body as she did of the brain, so she was in excellent condition. The elf might not have been as strong or endurable as Seraphinia, but she had enough "horsepower'' to pull a chariot. No-one had any delusions that she could win the solo race, but not coming last after a good fight would be a satisfying result. Each of the ladies practised solo, although Seraphinia and Ephra would run together. But before they did that they needed to get the feeling of the chariot and their role, coordination would come later.

The woman trained until the sunset, they left the paddock exhausted but happy. The new experience was obviously awkward, but also amusing to the open-minded ladies. Of course there was the erotic aspect as well, their nipples ached from the constant pull on the piercing and their holes were sore from the huge dildos. But that was not something that a glass of wine with the addition of a potion of restoration could not cure.

The following days looked pretty much the same, the training commenced almost from dawn till dusk and the progress of the new ponies was swift. Aeriella practised solo racing, Ephra and Seraphinia dual and then all three pulled a single chariot together. After each day they tended to their tender parts carefully, so that tomorrow they could once again endure the toll of the gear. The elf taught the hostess how to prepare a few necessary potions, so Armenia's magical skills could be put to use as well.

Ultimately came the day of the presentation. All three ponies were primed and brought to the amphitheatre in their parade suits which were modified versions of the race ones. They had to walk to their destination, but on their way there they wore long coats with deep hoods. If the city dwellers wanted to see the ponies, they would have to buy the tickets for the races.

The proper name for this event should be pre-presentation, since the real one in front of an actual audience would take place on the opening day before the first race. This event was just for a number of selected guests invited by The Queen herself; they represented various groups and were of different races, sexes and even species, but had one thing in common - were wealthy, influential or both. The ponies on the other hand were mere toys for their entertainment that would later be rented via an auction. That last part made Aeriella feel awkward, she was a noble elf, an accomplished sorceress; she was open-minded and adventurous enough to become a pony for the race, but she would also be acting like a prostitute. That notion should have been disgusting to her... should have. But as humiliating as it was, the whole auction also sounded strangely exciting, like a forbidden fruit. It would take the elf off of the pedestal of nobility; it already made her feel used and disgraced. She had an ambivalent feeling about something that she should feel fully negative about. And not only that - it also aroused her.

Seraphinia was a noblewoman as well, but she had had a well-earned reputation as a slut for years. Since she had been cursed/blessed she had had sex with people not only of all social classes, but also other species too - dwarves, elves, orcs, lizardmen - she did not discriminate anyone. The pedestal of nobility was something that she had abandoned a long time ago, although she still enjoyed the wealth and power that status provided.

Ephra was in a completely different situation, after all she was an angel who had only recently joined the ranks of mortals, every new experience was exciting for her. As a servant of Sune, the goddess of love, she was not overly fond of prostitution, but they would not be having sex for money - they were doing a friend a favor; how the friend benefited from that was not as important.

Once they entered the amphitheatre the coats were taken off. The suits they wore underneath were the regular ones with only few modifications: the strap that went between the legs was removed and so were the two dildos, thus the crotch was exposed, but the anus was filled with a large plug with a tail attached to it; there were no chains connecting the arms to the torso, so the ponies had more freedom of motions; the bridle was replaced by an O-ring gag. A servant took the coats off the ponies and Armenia began to attach the leashes; each had two snags and four clamps, the snags were attached to the nipple piercing and the clamps to vaginal lips, two per lip. Six light chains, one from each fastening were connected to a heavier one which ended in a handle. Eventually Armenia held three such handles, on the end of each one was a sexy pony, on the other hand she had a crop. The ponies had been warned and were prepared for a relatively rough treatment during the presentation, the stable mistress intended to pull the chains decisively and whip her ponies for the sake of the show. But the girls were tough and had experienced rougher treatments in their lives.

They entered the training arena, it was not nearly as spacious or well-lit as the main one, but had enough space for all the guests and the ponies. There was one specific guest for whom Aeriella looked out (to the extent her gear allowed) and she spotted her right away.

Queen Serenity I was a petite woman with a youthful appearance which she further enhanced with the best cosmetics and magic; at the age of forty four she looked half of that. Serenity had a slender body with delicate curves and large D-cup breasts that some could consider slightly too large for her lithe frame. She had a dark complexion and knee-long hair always tied up in several elaborate braids (the Queen had two servants who took care solely of her hair). Serenity was dressed in a long azzure gown that definitely was not made to be used in royal chambers; it had a long wide slit on the right side which not only exposed the entire slender leg, but also gave a glimpse of the royal buttock, the gown also had a deep cleavage and barely covered the nipples, to reveal even more skin it was backless. On her feet the Queen wore a pair of golden shoes on sixteen centimetre heels and six centimetre platforms; at only 152 centimetres she was aware of her own shortness and tried to make up for it with heels.

Serenity was accompanied by her two guards - hermaphrodites, both as tall as Seraphinia, but significantly heavier muscled. Their bodies were still feminine enough to be called attractive, with full wide hips and huge breasts; both had pretty feminine faces, blue eyes and shoulder-long blonde hair. The rumour had it that their male organs were exceptionally large. The fact was that their combat skills and devotion to the Queen were unmatched, both were also mostly resistant to magic.

The place was quickly filling with guests, stablemasters and ponies, but Serenity, as if dragged by fate, first approached Armenia and her small steed.

"Greetings, Armenia," said the Queen in a silky voice, "I wasn't expecting to meet you here."

"Greetings, Your Highness," the sorceress bowed respectfully, curtsying in her outfit would look silly, "friends of mine came to my rescue and agreed to be my ponies temporarily."

"Oh! I even recognize one of the friends. Lady Seraphinia, shameless as always. But who are the two beautiful blondes?"

"This is Lady Aeriella from Lady Laerinia's court and this is Ephra, an descent angel of Sune."

"I'm truly impressed," from Serenity's tone it was hard to judge if she was being genuine or sarcastic, "the amount of nobility and divinity in your stables almost exceeds that of my court."

"I'm lucky to be blessed with noble friends, both in birth and character."

"Friendship is a luxury that I can't afford at my stature. I'm not surprised that the old slu,t" with these words the Queen looked at Seraphinia who remained undisturbed, "decided to take such a humiliating role, but this pretty elf intrigues me. Do you mind?" the question was obviously a rhetorical one, but in this case the etiquette required it to be answered.

"They're all here for Your pleasure, Your Highness."

At that point another person approached the company. It was the same man that the three ladies had met in the tavern on their first night.

"Greetings, Your Highness."

"Ah! Theodore, I'm pleased to see you. This event could never properly take place without you."

"You're being too kind, my Queen. I'm just a humble merchant."

"You are a merchant, indeed, but of all the flaws that I could find in your person, humility is not among them."

"Thank You, Your Highness. Are you taking all these three ponies with you?"

"I'm not that gre,edy and always leave something for my loyal subjects. I'm only interested in this cute blonde" she pointed at Aeriella.

"How fitting! I'd gladly take a closer look at the second one."

Serenity took the elf's leash from Armenia and led her away, the crowd quickly left some space for the Queen and her pony, the people knew such things by instinct and did not need to be instructed.

The height disparity between the two women was overwhelming, Serenity's heels did not help either because the sorceress' hooves were even taller. But even then it was obvious who was the figure of power and it would have been so, even if the elf was dressed in normal clothes. The Queen might have been petite, but she possessed the authority that made the size irrelevant.

Serenity pulled on Aeriella's leash with just enough force to cause serious discomfort, but not yet pain; they stopped not so far away from the original spot.

"Lady Aeriella, a noble elf turned pony, that's really unique. That old slut doesn't surprise me, as I had already stated, but you... you are fresh. I can see the excitement in your eyes and a bit of uncertainty too. You feel humiliated, don't you?"