Aeriella is The Golden Ornament

Story Info
The elf enjoys modelling for kinky paintings.
7.9k words
4.67
4.7k
7

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 12/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Series with Aeriella are in the fantasy genre. This particular story doesn't have any meaningful fantastical elements and is focused on bondage, hence the different genre.

-------------------

Jakob Fugger was an extremely wealthy merchant. His financial and political influence, not only among his peers, matched his wealth. It was fortunate that he had been Laerinia's ally. Had been because Jakob retired and now his son Walter ran the business. He was still friendly towards the drow, but the alliance had to be renewed. Especially since Laerinia intended to perform certain financial reforms in her duchy; powerful allies among merchants were crucial.

Aeriella was chosen as the envoy. Not because negotiating with a merchant was beneath her Mistress' pride, but because of Walter's specific passion; which was also his weakness. Walter loved gold; not coins and bars, those were merely his work. His true passion were golden ornaments; jewellery, plates, golden paint, threads woven into clothes etc. When something glistened the merchant behaved almost like a magpie. Laerinia and Aeriella decided that a golden haired elf, even though belonging to a lesser nobility than the drow, would get better results in negotiations. The sorceress loved the golden colour as well, but had a better taste than the merchant. She was aware that oversaturating one's image with a single colour was not aesthetically pleasing. But her mission was political, not aesthetic, and looking not-as-pretty was a cheap price for greater chances at achieving success.

For the road Aeriella chose her customary enchanted golden catsuit, but it were the evening outfits which were more important. In total the elf took with her four gowns, all with different cuts, but in the same colour. She also had two pairs of evening heels and two sets of jewellery. Apart from other "non-evening" clothes. For the road it was all packed carefully in an oak chest. When Aeriella arrived at Walter's mansion she was welcomed with the splendour and courtesy that a queen would not be ashamed of. The servants were bowing from the waist. The host bowed as well, although not as deeply. His lips were full of colourful compliments. Walter was friendly, jovial and sounded genuine, but Aeriella had a feeling that the short greeting speech had been written for him by someone else. She tossed such thoughts away as irrelevant and replied in an equally courteous manner.

After the lengthy greetings Aeriella took a luxurious bath, put on her shining outfit and joined Walter for supper. For the first day she picked an ankle-long gown with a long slit on the left side which exposed her entire long leg. The gown was held on the sorceress' shoulders by two thin straps, exposing not only her broad shoulders, but also a generous amount of cleavage. The latter was decorated with a diamond necklace. Aeriella had light bracelets for both of her wrists and a slightly heavier one on her right bicep. On her left leg she wore a lace suspender and another bracelet on her ankle. The elf's forehead was decorated with a tiara. On her ears hang a pair of fancy earrings. They were slightly too heavy for Aeriella's taste, but Laerinia decided they fit well with the overly ornamented look. On her feet she wore a pair of strappy sandals on fifteen centimetre tall stiletto heels. Of course all of the jewellery was made of gold, with an occasional diamond added in, and the clothes had a matching colour, The entire image befit more a nouveau riche rather than a noble lady or an established merchant.

The host was enamoured with his guest and did not spare her compliments. Once again the sorceress felt that whenever his language became more colourful he was using someone else's lines. But the atmosphere was friendly and the conversation flew smoothly. Eventually Aeriella began to subtly probe Walter's views on his fathers commitments. She merely signalled the subject and was astonished by an immediate success. On his own volition the merchant confirmed that all agreements remained intact and his family was a loyal ally of Lady Laerinia. Aeriella doubted that her appearance could have charmed him so effectively, so apparently he had come to such conclusions even before her arrival. All the better, because that way he was less likely to change his mind.

Eventually they finished the meal and sat, drinking wine and engaging in a loose conversation.

"Dear Lady," Walter said, "forgive me for being so forward, but could I ask You for a favour?" he had a non-committal tone, as if he was asking her to pass the salt.

Finally, Aeriella thought, he's talking like a merchant. It was all going so easily that she was becoming slightly suspicious.

"Of course," she replied with a charming smile, "what can I do for you?" her earrings and bracelets jingled as she gesticulated.

"It might be somewhat time consuming and I wouldn't want to waste Your precious time."

"My time is the least I can offer you," Aeriella remained all charm, which came to her effortlessly.

"I was hoping," the merchant said, content, "that maybe You could be so kind and remain as my guests for a few more days and pose for a couple of portraits."

"Naturally. Enjoying your hospitality would be pure pleasure for me."

'Splendid! Nothing could serve better as an ornament of any house than images of the most gorgeous noble elf. Thank you. I'll arrange for the painter to arrive tomorrow morning. We'll discuss all the artistic details together with him."

Obviously Aeriella did not mind posing for a portrait or two. Still she remained astonished that the negotiations had been so easy. Walter gave the sorceress a tour around his mansion. Among other places he showed her a room where her portraits would be made. It was spacious and the size of windows suggested that it would be well lit during daylight. Eventually Aeriella went to bed. She had no intentions of stripping in front of her host, but for the sake of consistency her nighty was also golden.

On the next day the elf put on a different dress. Its top was merely a wide strap which went from her waist, over her breasts and around the neck. Her back was fully exposed. The bottom was tight and simple, it had no slits and reached to the middle of the calf. The painters showed up right after breakfast. Yes, plural, because there were two of them. Both were relatively young, dressed in fancy colourful clothes and had elaborate moustaches. Aeriella found them cute, although she had never followed the fashion trends among the artistic bohemia.

"Lady Aeriella, meet Oliver and Giraud," Walter introduced them and the two painters bowed at their waists, "I invited them both, because I'd like to have Your portraits made from two different angles and I don't want to waste Your time, and ask You to pose twice for the same picture."

"Very thoughtful of you," the elf replied with the same charm as yesterday, "but I imagine that it is also twice as expensive," she added with a playful wink.

"We, merchants," Walter said, "count every penny when doing business, but ultimately comes the time when we get to spend our profits on pleasures. It would be almost an insult to spare the expenses on immortalising Your beauty."

"In that case I'll try to pose twice as good," Aeriella replied and laughed.

Then another man entered the room, his petite posture and pretty face were perfectly familiar to the sorceress; it was Rossignol the bard. The elf immediately knew who had been writing the lines for Walter. She also suspected a minor ambush of sorts. Rossignol was her friend and she had no doubts regarding his loyalty, but he was also a devious trickster. Certainly he had planned something together with the merchant.

"Lady Aeriella," Walter said, "I've been told that you're well acquitted with Rossignol, so an introduction is unnecessary."

Uncommonly for him the minstrel was rather official. He bowed deeply, then kissed Aeriella's palm. He obviously complimented her colourfully, but did not grab her breasts or buttocks. The elf's suspicions grew.

"Rossignol had told me plenty good things about You, Lady," Walter said, "Your love of travelling, adventure, Your openness to new experiences. But also Your passion for bondage."

Bingo! The sorceress thought. Obviously Rossignol had to mention something similar and the merchant seized the opportunity. Or maybe the suggestion had come from the minstrel himself.

"I thought," Walter continued, "that if You're willing to do a favour for me, it would only be fair, if I did a favour for You."

Aeriella was not surprised by the merchant's silk tongue. He was presenting the proposition of him binding her as a favour for HER. She continued to play the game of words and replied with her natural charm.

"Rossignol is as famous for his musical talents as he is for truthfulness and attention to details. But I'm aware that the sensibilities of the city dwellers are different from those of the nobility. The morals are also more strict. While such lewd activities are tolerated in isolated castles I wouldn't want to violate any taboos in a large city."

"Fear not, dear Lady," Walter replied, "we're in a small private company of worldly, sophisticated and open minded people. No-one's sensibilities are going to be offended. We're also perfectly capable of admiring beauty in all its forms."

The sorceress was tempted to ask whether the merchant would keep the paintings hidden, but truth be told, she indeed loved bondage. She had come to Walter's mansion without the desire to strip in front of him, but the opportunity was just too tempting. She had already achieved the political victory which she had sought. Now the elf could fulfil her own, more carnal desires. Rossignol indeed knew her well and had set up the perfect trap.

"In such a case," Aeriella replied, "it would be rude of me to reject such an offer. I take it that the preparations have already been made?"

"Naturally. I value Your time, Lady, too much to waste it on idle waiting."

In the large room where the painting and modelling would take place the first set was already prepared. So were the easels, canvas, paints and brushes.

"I'm certain You're familiar with the one-bar prison, aren't You, Lady?" Walter asked.

Aeriella indeed knew the predicament and considered it rather creative in its simplicity. The bar itself had already been fixed to the floor. It was golden, but the elf doubted that it was actually made of pure gold. Walter might have been passionate about his hobby, but certainly his merchant side could not accept such an expenditure. The device worked in a simple fashion. The bar itself was telescopic, the sorceress would stand over it while it was down, her legs slightly spread. Then the bar would be raised and put into her vagina as deeply as possible. With high heels on her feet and no nearby objects to grab onto she would be unable to just step off her prison.

"We're going to make some minor changes to your outfit and jewellery, Lady Aeriella," said Walter, "if you don't mind of course."

"I'm merely a model," the sorceress replied, "I leave the artistic side to you, Gentlemen."

"Splendid! Then please take off your dress."

That was merely the first of these "minor" changes. At that point any fake modesty made no sense, so she freely stripped in front of the men. Her shoes were fine, but she had to take them off nevertheless, in order to put on stockings. These were made of tiny mesh and had an obvious colour. The necklace was removed and replaced by a collar, at the front it had a ring from which ran two light chains. Each would later be attached to a nipple with a clamp. The rest of the jewellery remained intact.

Aeriella was aware that without Rossignol's involvement this whole situation would have never occured. Here she was, a noble lady conducting political negotiations with a powerful merchant. Smoothly, as if they were brokering a trade deal, she had agreed to not only strip in front of him, but also to pose in bondage. Despite all the polite and slick talks her pride and dignity were hurt, both of them were aware of that. But also both were strongly turned on by the whole development. The elf could already feel her pussy becoming moist and she had no doubt that Walter had an erection, although his clothes hid it. The minstrel was to be blamed for the situation; or maybe thanked instead, because Aeriella would be lying to herself, if she claimed that she was not excited. It was also Rossignol's presence and involvement that caused Aeriella to feel comfortable and safe when stripping and being locked in bondage. Whatever damage her pride and dignity would be dealt they would surely heal quickly.

While the painters prepared their easels, paints and brushes, Rossignol was the one who took care of the model and prepared her for the predicament. Walter was only observing the preparations in silence. The minstrel first diligently lubricated the bar, then he proceeded to Aeriella. In her case he did not use any external lubricant. He could play her body as well as his lute, so in a few moments she was not only wet, but also moaning softly. When the sorceress' vagina was as slippery as the bar, Rossignol began to carefully impale her onto the prison. The bar was moderately thick, because the goal was to get it as deep as possible. The minstrel proceeded slowly, but ultimately reached the limits of the elf's pussy; her quiet moans accompanied his work. But the preparations were not over. The minstrel told Aeriella to put her arms behind her back and grab her elbows. When she complied he used a soft golden string to tie her arms in place. The bond served mostly aesthetic purposes and the elf could easily wiggle out of it, if she wanted to. The position pushed her ample breasts forward. Rossignol took another strip and tied it around the base of Aeriella's tits. It was not overly tight, but it pushed them even further forward. Finally he attached the clamps to the sorceress' already erect nipples; this caused her to moan louder. There was one more jewellery item to be put onto the elf, or rather INTO her - an anal plug. Rossignol diligently lubricated the toy. The sorceress then bent at the waist as far as the bar inside allowed her to, and the minstrel repeated the process with her anus. When it was ready he gently pushed the toy into her orifice. She issued a soft moan, then straightened up.

Rossignol stepped aside to leave the field to the painters, but he did not walk away. He intended to create his own work of art with Aeriella as the centrepiece. But he would be painting with words and sounds instead. Walter remained for a while longer to admire the model and the artists at work.

"I'll see you during the break, Lady Aeriella," he eventually said, "have fun," with that he left.

Having a bar deep inside of her pussy was somewhat frustrating for the elf. Not because of the discomfort, that would have been bearable. The exposure, the semi-public bondage and the mild humiliation that came with them turned the sorceress on. Not to mention Rossignol's fingers which had poked her pussy and clit, and made her wet. Simply put, Aeriella was horny and all the immobile bar did was to tease her with its inactivity. The clamps on her nipples had a similar effect. All the elf could do was to balance on her stilettos and look pretty; fortunately she was an expert at these activities.

The two painters gazed at Aeriella in professional admiration, then returned their eyes to their canvases. One man painted her front, the other - her back. Rossignol sometimes sat, other times paced around the room; in such cases he made sure not to interrupt the painters. They did not seem to be bothered by him playing his lute or creating the lyrics for his new ballad. Aeriella already knew the minstrel's style, so she quickly realised how the final lyrics might sound. It would most likely be a song about her sacrifice for art and beauty, and her selfless support for artists. But it would also include all the spicy details of her predicament. Rossignol had an unmatched talent for making "promiscuous" sound noble and romantic. Songs and lyrics aside, the minstrel's mere presence made the elf feel more comfortable with her predicament and helped her to relax.

Once Aeriella had adjusted to her position the time began to flow somewhat quicker. This did not mean that the sexual frustration went away, quite the opposite. The sorceress wished the bar could move up and down or at least vibrate. A few times she wanted to ask Rossignol to come over and rub her clitoris. But that could ruin the composition, so she remained silent. Finally the two hours passed and the minstrel approached the elf to release her.

"Mhmm!" she moaned loudly when he pulled the bar down and out of her pussy. As if reading her mind the minstrel rubbed her clit a few times. He did so expertly, but it only teased her further. Rossignol then removed the clamps from the sorceress' nipples. She moaned softly with each clamp and then louder when he massaged the blood-flow back into her nipples. When he finished they stood proud and erect, begging for more attention, which they did not receive. The minstrel gestured for the sorceress to bend over which she obediently did, understanding his intentions. He grabbed the base of the anal plug and pulled it slowly until its widest part was in the elf's sphincter. He wiggled the toy for a moment in that position, causing the elf to groan loudly. Eventually he pulled the whole plug out and put it away. Finally Rossignol untied the strings from Aeriella's arms and breasts, releasing her fully.

"Thank you," said the elf, then bent forward and rewarded him with a kiss on his cheek. They both behaved as if the whole setting was perfectly normal and casual.

Walter also appeared. He was carrying a short light robe which he offered to the elf and assisted her in putting it on. She remained without any lingerie.

"Everything is ready, Lady Aeriella," the merchant said, "for You to refresh yourself. Take as long as You need and, please, join me later for a light meal. We'll take a longer break before we begin the second painting."

"Thank you," the sorceress replied simply.

Walter escorted her to her chamber. He was a perfect gentleman and nothing in his behaviour suggested that there was any sexual context to the whole scenario. Once in her room Aeriella felt tempted to masturbate, but decided against it. Her tender parts would certainly be somehow involved in the next predicament, so they could use the rest.

The sorceress stripped off all of her clothes and jewellery. A bathtub had been prepared, so she took a quick bath. Next she called the servants to bring Rossignol to her room.

"Here's the guilty one," she greeted him with a grin when he came. She was still completely naked. "You owe me a foot massage," the elf said when the door closed behind the minstrel, "for now, at least. I'm sure your debt will only grow throughout the day."

"I'm merely Your humble servant, dear Lady," Rossignol bowed at the waist. He was almost as good an actor as he was a musician.

The minstrel massaged Aeriella's feet and was rewarded with another kiss on his cheek. He did not even try to grab her breasts or buttocks, which meant he was as serious about the paintings as were the painters and the host. The art was the priority, so Aeriella could not be distracted or mistreated even in the slightest. While the elf believed this was the case, she was also certain that Rossignol planned something bigger later during the day and his current behaviour was merely an act. She did not ask him for anything more, so he left.

After Rossignol left Aeriella performed several stretching exercises. She was fit and nimble, but she had just spent two hours in one position and would soon repeat the feat in a different predicament. The elf did not know what the new setting would look like, but she wanted to work on her entire body. Fitness and flexibility were things which required regular effort anyway. After the exercises Aeriella put on her lingerie, dress, the regular set of jewellery, and joined Walter for a meal. It was virtuous and, considering the circumstances, surprisingly non-erotic. The conversation went smoothly, supported by a little bit of wine. Eventually they returned to the gallery where a new construction was already waiting. It was larger and more elaborate than the first one.