Aeriella is The Golden Ornament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a tall cuboid frame painted in the obvious colour. Four chains were hanging from its top corners, four others were attached to the bottom corners and were currently lying on the floor. With Rossignol's assistance Aeriella stripped and put on the clothes and items she had worn previously. The stockings and heels remained the same and so did some of the jewellery items. The collar no longer had the two light chains attached to it. The anal plug was slightly larger, but its base was glowing golden just the same. The bracelets from Aeriella's ankles were removed and replaced with cuffs which were nearly as ornamental. Their role would be not to hold elf's legs together, but to keep them apart. Once Aeriella stepped into the frame a metre long bar was attached between them forcing the sorceress into a wide stance. The bracelets on the elf's wrists were also replaced by cuffs. These were metal as well, but had a soft padding on the inside. The sorceress' arms were raised to the sides until they were parallel to the ground, The cuffs were then attached to the two chains which hang from the corners behind Aeriella's back. The chains in front of her were attached to her nipples with clamps. Again her soft moans accompanied the process. So far the predicament was easy and the elf could endure it for hours. The four bottom chains made it rougher, because they would be clamped to the sorceress' vaginal lips. Rossignol squatted in front of Aeriella and began to carefully massage the lower lips, also pulling them slightly. This obviously caused her to moan louder, but she became truly vocal once the first clamp was attached to the left lip. It was the front left chain and the minstrel put the clamp at the front of the lip, so there was enough space for one more, slightly to the back. The next moan was even louder, but Aeriella managed to calmly remain in place and not wiggle. She remained composed, albeit vocal, when the other two chains were added.

All six clamps were not overly tight, just enough, so they would firmly remain in place. The chains were light as well and they hang loosely, creating mild aesthetically pleasing arcs. But the tension applied to the elf's tender parts, especially her vagina, was significant. But just like the bar previously it mostly created the feeling of sexual frustration rather than pain. The larger anal plug only enhanced the sensation. This was like a soft, passive edging which never offered anything approaching satisfaction. Aeriella was certain that she would be able to endure the discomfort for two hours. She just hoped that the third predicament would let her pussy have some respite.

The painters once again assumed position in front of the elf and behind her, although this time they took more diagonal angles. Sorceress' sheer curiosity how the paintings would turn out helped her greatly in enduring the discomfort. Aeriella was fully aware that right now she looked like a personification of kinky sexiness and suspected that Walter would spend a lot of time staring at her images. She was not vain enough to hang a painting of herself in her room, but maybe she could have similar paintings made and offer then to her closest friends. That certainly was an idea worth considering.

Aeriella could not move or rather should not move, because she retained certain freedom of movement. But she had to occupy her mind somehow. Considering the circumstances it was not surprising that her thoughts circled around sex. She imagined kinky embarrassing scenarios where Walter's servants would enter the room, remove the plug and fuck her ass. All the clamps would remain in place, so with each shove the chains would painfully pull on her tender parts. Whenever such thoughts made her more horny, blood would rush into her vagina and cause the clamps to become even more apparent. The blood would also rush to her cheeks and occasionally she would let out a quiet moan. Rossignol of course, always perceptible, noticed everything; the elf even had a feeling that he could read her mind. Although in current circumstances one did not need to be a psychic to more or less correctly assess what she was thinking. Certainly the painters also noticed her colours and would apply them to the canvas faithfully. Walter would show up occasionally and observe for a few minutes, then return to his duties. Ultimately another two hours had passed and the painters put away their brushes. The merchant also returned to watch and offer 'moral support'.

Rossignol once again was the one who disassembled the device. He started with the bottom clamps, because they were the most bothersome for the sorceress.

"Ahh!" Aeriella cried out when the first clamp was removed from her vaginal lip, "ahh" the second cry was quieter. She was equally vocal when the remaining two clamps were taken off and the blood could finally flow in her pussy freely.

"Mhmm," her tone changed when Rossignol began to massage her lower lips to restore proper blood circulation. This was not masturbation, but he was tender and knew exactly what he was doing. Needless to say, the process not only removed any signs of discomfort from the elf's crotch, but also turned her on. But apparently Rossignol aimed at leaving her frustrated and unfulfilled. As she was beginning to truly enjoy the massage in a sexual manner he stopped and stood up.

"Ohh," the elf wailed softly, but soon got louder again.

"Ahh!" she moaned when the clamp from her right nipples was removed, "ahh", then the second one.

Another massage, a shorter one, took place. Finally the minstrel released the elf's wrists from the cuffs, then removed the spreader bar and took off the cuffs from her ankles.

Walter and the painters observed it all. The host tried to again remain impassive, but failed to fully conceal his arousal. Olivier and Giroud were no longer compelled to gaze professionally at the model, so they were not even trying to hide their lust. It remained only in their expressions, but was evident.

After being released the elf went to her room to take another quick bath. This time she took Rossignol with her, so she would not need to call for him later. The minstrel washed the sorceress, dried her and gave her another foot massage. In all these activities he remained mostly non-erotic, to the extent it was possible when touching a naked woman. But to the already aroused elf mere touch was enough to maintain a steady level of arousal. Aeriella was certain that Rossignol was also horny and managed to maintain self-control because he had a longer plan regarding her person. But she trusted him and liked his tricks; she also loved surprises, so willingly went on with the game.

The minstrel helped the sorceress dress up and together they joined Walter for another meal. The host managed to tame his lust and the conversation proceeded smoothly along its non-committal tracks. Even Aeriella was astonished how they mostly managed to avoid erotic themes. Finally came the time for the third pose.

When they returned to the painting room the props were already set, but they looked a lot more modest this time. It was basically just a single chair, although Aeriella could notice that it had been modified for a specific purpose. The piece of furniture was as wide as an armchair, but lacked the armrests. Both the seat and the back were upholstered for the model's comfort. The backrest had two cuffs mounted on its sides, at the top.

Before sitting down Aeriella took her clothes off, everything apart from stockings and high heels. She also took off her necklace, it was replaced with the same collar as the one she had used during the first posing. The ankle and wrist bracelets also went off, but were not replaced with anything. Only the tiara, the earrings and the bicep bracelet remained. Rossignol then took the same golden string and tied it around the elf's breasts in the same manner as previously. Even with the sorceress' arms still at her sides it pushed her large breasts forward significantly. Only then the elf assumed her position on the piece of furniture. Aeriella was to half-sit half-lay on the chair, with her back laying on the seat, and her head and shoulders resting on the backrest. She was then bent in half, her thighs laid at the sides of her torso, the knees under her armpits. The thin stilettos of her heels were pointing directly upwards. In such a position Aeriella's ankles were locked in the cuffs at the backrest. The minstrel then tied her wrists right next to the cuffs.

In this pose the elf felt by far the most exposed and vulnerable. Rossignol was not done though. First he poked Aeriella's nipples for a moment until they got hard. He then took a light golden chain, led it through the ring at the sorceress' collar and attached its clamps to her erect nipples. She moaned lightly when he did that. Next the minstrel brought an anal plug, this one was the largest of the three. He lubricated the elf's anus and the toy, then began to slowly push it inside. Aeriella's moans were louder this time and their volume increased as the thick toy stretched her back door wider. Once the plug's widest part was inside the elf's sphincter Rossignol did not push it in. Instead he wiggled it back and forth, teasing the sorceress. Her moans got even louder, much to the enjoyment of the small audience. Eventually the minstrel shoved the whole toy in, the motion was accompanied by an audible "Oof!" coming from Aeriella's mouth. The plug's golden base glittered along with the rest of the jewellery.

That still was not the end though. The host and the painters remained closely to watch the final stage of preparations. Still kneeling between the elf's legs the minstrel reached out with his hand and began to gently rub her vaginal lips. In her position they were pointing almost upward and could not have been more exposed. Rossignol's caress obviously turned Aeriella on which was announced by even more moaning; but that was merely a bi-product. The goal was to make the lips swell, so they would be even better visible for the painters. As soon as the minstrel achieved his goal he stopped the caressing, leaving the elf frustrated again.

The painters walked to their easels and began to paint. Both stood in front of the model, but observed her from different angles. For a moment their erections were visible under their clothes. Walter remained for a while and continued to enjoy the sight. He no longer tried to cover his arousal, it was noticeable both on his face and in his trousers. Rossignol returned to songwriting, but during this pose he had to interrupt it regularly. Every minute or two the minstrel would approach Aeriella and rub her vaginal lips to ensure that they remained swollen. It also ensured that the elf remained horny and frustrated.

Thanks to the sorceress' fitness she could maintain this pose for longer than mere two hours, so the discomfort was not an issue. The second predicament was rougher in that regard. But the full exposure and the constant edging were more humiliating. The elf was too horny to be bothered by the injured pride; in her current state it turned her on even more. She was vaguely aware that in the future people would see the paintings and once again witness her shameless exposure. A rational Aeriella would hope that the paintings be hanged in Walter's private bedroom. The horny Aeriella wished they were put in the main hall and admired by crowds of people every day.

The host eventually left, but the artists did not fully switch to professional mode. The elf could feel their lustful gazes on her body. They were not merely observing a model, they were fucking her with their eyes. While that kind of fucking aroused the exhibitionist within the sorceress, it was also completely unsatisfying. Together with Rossignol's rubbing of her pussy it was just another element of the teasing and edging. These were the longest two hours of the three predicaments. But as time passed by Aeriella did not wish that the modelling would end. No, she wanted to be finally fucked for real. She needed to CUM!

The elf did not want to wiggle in her bonds, because that could spoil the composition. She tried to clench her anal muscles around the large plug, hoping that would offer some respite, but to no avail. That only increased her sexual frustration. Again and again the minstrel came to rub her pussy, each time her moans grew louder and more desperate; but of course he was not interested in giving her any orgasms. It took some effort on Aeriella's part not to ask him to make her climax. After all the paintings were the goal, not the elf's sexual satisfaction.

At some point Walter returned to check on the progress. At least that was his excuse, but this time he failed to hide his true obvious motive. He gazed at Aeriella with lust clear on his face and an erection in his trousers.

When the painters ultimately put down their brushes Aeriella sighed loudly in relief. Finally she would be released from her bonds and could go to her room to masturbate, or better - take Rossignol with her to fuck her. When the minstrel approached her she did not say anything, but had an unmistakable pleading look on her face.

"The posing is over for today, Lady," Rossignol said in a calm voice.

"Yes, good," she replied, rushing him with her tone.

"The painters will return to their work tomorrow," the minstrel continued, feigning obliviousness to her state, "but all artists work poorly under pressure. Admiring your unmatched beauty is a delightful experience, but it also causes certain tension. We wouldn't want that tension to have a negative impact on the paintings, would we?"

As he was talking he crouched in front of the sorceress and began to softly rub her pussy. This time he paid attention to the clitoris as well.

"Mhmm," the elf moaned audibly then replied, "No, no! We don't want it," impatience and arousal were clear in Aeriella's voice, but asking to be released would be beneath the sorceress' dignity. Oh, the irony. So she waited until the minstrel finished, but his fingers never stopped the gentle rubbing. Rossignol was fully aware that his touch was not enough to make Aeriella climax.

"The painters are just humble artists and are intimidated by a noble elven sorceress," the rubbing got a tiny bit more decisive, "maybe it would help them to overcome their shyness, if you asked them to prioritise art above anything else."

"Yes, yes!" Aeriella replied, failing to hide the desperation in her voice, "do that!"

She understood what game Rossignol was playing and could see his goal, but was just too horny and helpless to offer any resistance.

"Do what, Lady?" the minstrel's fingers were drawing circles on her tender parts, driving her crazy.

"Mhmm!" Aeriella just moaned in response. The good-natured mockery of calling her 'Lady' in such circumstances was lost on the elf.

"What do you want us to do, Lady?" Rossignol's voice was polite and sweet, but his digits were merciless in their teasing.

"Ah! Mhmm!" a cry of surrender escaped Aeriella's lips and then she said, "fuck me! All of you. Just fuck me good and make me cum!"

"Your wish is our command, Lady."

Giroud already had his penis out, it was fully erect and dripping precum. The tension of which Rossignol spoke was very real.

"Ahh!" Aeriella cried out loudly when the cock entered her hungry pussy. She was soaking wet, so the motion was perfectly smooth. Giroud quickly found his desired pace; it was fast, because he had been horny as well. Oliver crouched next to the elf and began to caress her body. He focused mostly on her large breasts and long stocking-covered legs. Walter was a generous host and gestured for Rossignol to do the same on the other side, but the minstrel politely declined the offer and let the merchant caress the sorceress first.

Still locked in bondage Aeriella was being fucked by one man and possessively touched by two others. Her loud ecstatic cries filled the room. Walter and Oliver quickly stopped being gentle and began to simply grope the elf's body. When either of them squeezed her breasts close to the clamped nipple the pitch of her cries became higher. Together with Giroud's cock fucking her pussy hard it was more than enough to swiftly push her over the edge. Aeriella reached climax in less than two minutes. The volume and pitch of her cries reached new heights. More importantly she clenched her vaginal muscles tightly. That in turn was too much for the horny painter who almost immediately began to shoot his load into her pussy. The sorceress clenched her anal muscles as well, even though her anus was stretched wide by the plug; the sensation further enhanced the intensity of her orgasm.

Giroud kept fucking Aeriella until the last drop of semen left his balls. The other two men played with her body the entire time. When the first painter was eventually replaced by the other, the elf's climax had not yet fully subsided; but she was not getting a chance to rest and she did not want any. Giroud stepped aside, but did not go away; he wanted to enjoy the entire spectacle. Oliver was just as horny as his colleague had been, so he assumed a similar pace. The first cumshot only improved the lubrication; his hard shoves were pushing some of the semen out. Rossignol crouched by Aeriella's side and began to caress her body as well. He was no longer gentle and he knew much better than the others how to stimulate her body. With one hand he toyed with her tied-up breasts, with the other he rubbed her clitoris. When her orgasm finally ended she needed a few moments to regain breath, but as soon as she did the room was once again filled with her ecstatic moans.

Oliver climaxed as quickly as his predecessor and filled the elf's pussy with another load. Walter took his spot without any delay. He might have been a wealthy powerful merchant, but right now, just like all the others, he was just a horny man who had an erection which begged for a pussy. When he shoved it smoothly in once again the previous cumshot was pushed out and began to drop onto the chair and floor. Walter was as impatient as the rest and immediately began to fuck the elf hard and fast. This obviously did not improve his stamina which in other circumstances would have been quite decent. But even that short time was enough for Aeriella to reach another orgasm. She was just a vocal and when she clenched her vaginal muscles Walter reacted like everyone did - he was pushed over the edge. A third voluminous load soon filled the elf's pussy.

The host and the painters did not leave and were still focused on Aeriella's fabulous exposed body. But when Rossignol whipped out his huge penis the look of envy was clear on their faces. No-one noticed it though, because neither of them was looking into the other one's eyes and the elf's gaze was not focused on anything. They did not remain idle anyway, because they again crouched next to Aeriella and returned to touching her body. Walter again was a generous host and let the painters assume the posts at her sides.

The sorceress' pussy had been used by three cocks already and was overflowing with cum and her own juices. Rossignol was aware of his own size, but he also knew her capabilities. He shoved his cock in swiftly and smoothly; it whole went in, accompanied by an audible cry. From that point onward Aeriella only got louder. The minstrel might have been the director of the entire spectacle and he had a truly impressive stamina, but he was not a superhuman either. He managed to endure twice as long as any of his predecessors, but when the sorceress climaxed for the third time, he could not withstand her orgasm. The elf still had the strength to clench her vaginal muscles, so she efficiently milked a fourth cock. Rossignol's cumshot was even larger than the previous ones and his climax lasted longer. Eventually he stopped and Aeriella calmed down, her breathing remained heavy though. Soon after he withdrew his penis the semen began to ooze out. It continued to do so while the minstrel released the elf from her bonds and took all the props off her body. When pulling out the anal plug Rossignol was gentle, but the girth of the toy could not be altered, so the sorceress had to endure having her anus stretched once again. She remained silent only because she had no breath to spare. The puddle of cum on the floor was quite noticeable and served as evidence of recent events.