Aeriella is The Golden Ornament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small gangbang might have been short, but it was intense and it left Aeriella exhausted. After being released from bondage she needed a few moments to stabilise her breath, even before she could stretch her limbs. In the meantime Walter brought her a glass of water, because she clearly needed to replenish fluids; he held it by her lips as she swallowed between breaths. Again Rossignol was the one who helped her return to her room, take a bath, and prepare for the final meal of the day. This time he massaged not only her feet, but the entire body.

The post-climactic clarity finally hit Aeriella by the time she sat down in the bathtub. The man responsible for the gangbang began to wash her shoulders.

"You devious little imp," she said quietly in an amused tone.

"I'm merely your humble servant, Lady" the minstrel replied, he failed to hide the slight tone of mockery in his voice.

The elf was not angry, she could never be with Rossignol. He had a unique talent of fulfilling her desires which she never even knew existed. Of course she still felt some shame, not only because of the gangbang itself, but also because of the fact that she had begged for it to happen. But the whole experience was not THAT much worse than agreeing to model in bondage. Aeriella had always been exceptionally open-minded when it came to sex, some could call it promiscuous, so she never remained ashamed for too long. In most cases she was ready and willing to try things for the second time.

For supper Aeriella put on the same dress she had worn first; plus the whole set of jewellery. She skipped the stockings, because the skin of her legs needed some rest as well.

"Good evening, Lady," Walter greeted her when she entered the dining hall, "I'm glad to see that You're refreshed and rested."

"I am indeed, but also awfully hungry," she replied with a charming smile.

"Food and wine will be here momentarily, dear Lady."

Not so long ago Walter and the painters, who were also present, had gangbanged the elf in rather peculiar circumstances. Yet the merchant still referred to her as "Lady" and was perfectly courteous. There was not a single trace of mockery in his behaviour. Aeriella enjoyed this kind of power dynamic. It made the whole game more sophisticated and entertaining.

"After the whole day of working together," the sorceress addressed the painters, but also nodded towards the host, "I can comfortably say that I like the way our cooperation is proceeding. I hope that we'll be able to maintain the level of artistic understanding throughout the whole time it takes to create the three paintings."

"I have no doubts that we will, Lady," Walter replied, "Oliver and Giroud are not only the best professionals to do the job. Also no-one can match their artistic enthusiasm. Of course the input of Rossignol is simply invaluable."

The rest of the conversation remained just as non-erotic. But the most important part was the fact that Aeriella had just agreed to being teased, denied and then gangbanged on a daily basis.

The entire painting process took five more days. Each one of them looked basically the same, including the teasing after the third pose. Each time it was followed by Rossignol manipulating Aeriella into begging; then came the intense sex. Ultimately the paintings turned out to be just as satisfying as the creative process had been.

"They're gorgeous!", the elf exclaimed, admiring the art.

"A painting can only be as beautiful as the model who posed for it," Oliver replied.

'Thank you, but you're being too humble. I was wondering whether you could create copies of these paintings for me. In exchange for payment of course."

"I'm sorry, Lady," Giroud answered, "but we don't paint copies. It's a matter of artistic pride and originality. We could always paint something new, if you wanted to."

"If you have the time, Lady Aeriella," Walter interjected, "I'd be happy to pay for more paintings. They'd be my gift for you."

Unsurprisingly Aeriella agreed to stay for one more week and pose for three completely different paintings. All five of the participants discussed the new poses and predicaments, of course all revolved around bondage. The small committee was creative and made full use of the elf's fitness and flexibility. In one day craftsmen created the sets and prepared the props. The six days that followed looked nearly identical to the previous painting period. The sorceress eventually returned home carrying not only the news of her diplomatic success, but also three sexy paintings. She was wondering who should be the recipients of these gifts. The elf also invited the painters to Laerinia's court. Her Mistress should definitely try working as a model. Or maybe they could even pose together?